PDA

View Full Version : WW III Starting?

Nathan_Bell
07-13-06, 21:25
Looking at what is happening in Southwest Asia, South America, and Korean Peninsula I have to consider the fact that it has already started. A friend and I came to teh conclusion last winter while in one of our BS sessions that we would see nukes used in anger within 18 months. It is looking like we may have been right, when you look at what is happening with Isreal right now.

They are tired of being painted the evil ones in this dance. Thaey tried the play nice and appease approach that the EUnichs and too much of the US wanted them to do. I think they are going to more than likely hammer Lebanon then probably hit Syria and possibly Iran. Which will leead to a shit storm that we haven't seen since.... Hell I don't know what to compare it to.

Am I being paranoid and should stop watching the news for a few weeks, or are athers seeing the same thing?

triggerhappy556
07-13-06, 22:03
it dont look good does it

BravoCompanyUSA
07-13-06, 22:13
It is a freakin’ mess. Iran is behind all that is going on in Israel. Their money, their rockets, funding their terrorists – hesbollah. Their strategy of getting the entire region at war seems to be working.

Israel’s military action will probably crumble the flaccid democracy of Lebanon, which will further strengthen the support of hesbollah in the region. But what else where they supposed to do? I think they have shown incredible restraint.

China and Russia are only interested in their short-term pocket books to do anything about it. They can’t see past the nose on the end of their face.

The UN is completely impotent, not to mention so incredible corrupt, that if it ever did any good it would be from an accidental byproduct of some pocket lining back room deal. Maybe that’s the answer. Buy off the UN officials we need to buy off, to get public opinion moving in a rational direction. Then of course after they have fulfilled their usefulness, we should kill them with the hope that their replacement is a bit smarter or a bit less corrupt.

The Cold War was a walk in the park. The USSR was an evil empire, but not a crazy one. The Soviets did not look forward to dying as religious martyrs, the just wanted food and blue jeans.

How do you rationalize and negotiate with people who are looking forward to dying in a jihad? How do these types become the leaders in all these sandpit countries?

If you sit back and move the puzzle pieces for each one of these conflicts with North Korea, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, China, Russia, etc, and you move them based on their history, the outlook is bleak. Now factor in nuclear proliferation in that segment of the world and there is no probable good conclusion. This technology (like all technologies) only becomes easier to acquire as time moves forward.

We are powerful enough to easily win any and all military battles that we would ever have to engage in. The problem becomes that while the battles are won on the field, the war will be won in the hearts and minds. Otherwise the battles go one forever, or until complete extermination of one side, and its allies, and its silent supporters, and those sympathetic to their cause.

It seems historically that every solution in that region has just been a stopgap solution. And these gaps just give the jihad nut jobs some time to work up a bigger plan. Well these Iranian pricks might be crazy, but they ain’t stupid. They have moved their chess pieces quite well. They play by different rules, they do not need to win, they just need us to loose.

Edited for spelling: but probably still wrong. . .

seabass
07-13-06, 22:28
Bravo, I agree with what you stated.

Yes guys, it is very scary right now. So much unstability which is heading towards a critical mass.

M4arc
07-14-06, 08:59
For some reason I'm more worried about what is going on in Israel than I am with North Korea. :(

sapper326
07-14-06, 09:27
Did I hear correct that the UN wanted to condem Israel for excesive force??? Now that just takes the cake! I guess the U.S. vetoed the vote but still is the UN nuts or what? What, is the UN going to clean this up? Yea right. I think its great that Israel doesnt give a sh!t what the UN says. I also thinks its interesting that Russia and China are profiting off all this mess and they arent helping at all. Very interesting!

Voodoochild
07-14-06, 09:56
I am suprised Israel held off as long as they have. Good for Israel they didnt start this mess but I hope they finish it.

RyanS
07-14-06, 14:52
There are a lot of things going in the world that should give us pause to reflect as to where our hearts are at and to ask ourselves if we are ready for the End Times. Jesus admonished us to watch and pray so that we would not be taken by suprise. The birthing pains may have well begun. Tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, floods, wars and rumors of wars, the threats to Israel. The world has never seen such an unstable time, as it seems that everything is coming together and relatively speaking happening at the same time. WWI and WWII were certainly horrific events in recent history and set the standard for how bad things can get. And certainly, there have been natural disasters in the past. However, Israel didn't exist until 1948 and its creation is a very necessary ingredient if one is viewing all that is happening from a Biblical perspective. Of course when its all said and done, we may not see the Great and Dreadful Day of Lord for 50 more years, or maybe 500 years from now...then again, it may only be 5 years away. Just food for thought.

Harv
07-14-06, 15:19
Wow.. Now I'm depressed....

Hey Paul.... Ya better hurry up with my Upper... I may need it sooner then I thought.......:(

HALO 20
07-14-06, 19:38
i have a very bad feeling about it all

Nathan_Bell
07-14-06, 21:30
Yeah, as I write this I just saw that Isreali warship is burning, and "Palestininans" are flowing into gaza.

On a side note my sister asked me how much fuel I have in my generator tank (less than 90 gallons :( ) and when that I had better top it off soon or won't be able to afford it.

M4arc
07-15-06, 08:14
I don't know whether I should feel relieved or worried that Iran has been relatively quiet during all of this.

KevinB
07-15-06, 08:25
I don't know whether I should feel relieved or worried that Iran has been relatively quiet during all of this.

Its so they can play innocent when things really go to shit -- and then "intervene" as a "neutral"

BravoCompanyUSA
07-15-06, 08:44
It was an Iranian rocket that hit an Israeli warship yesterday. It was transported through Syria and into Lebenon, and was said to be fired by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps.

M4arc
07-15-06, 08:55
It was an Iranian rocket that hit an Israeli warship yesterday. It was transported through Syria and into Lebenon, and was said to be fired by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps.

Very interesting and it's exactly what we don't want to happen (or maybe we do).

If that is true, and I'm not doubting you Paul, Israel will retaliate against Iran and then, its GAME ON!

KevinB
07-15-06, 09:34
The IRG make up a percentage of the Hesbollah anyway...
Thats their role

M4arc
07-15-06, 09:52
The IRG make up a percentage of the Hesbollah anyway...
Thats their role

Oh, I thought they just supplied them with weapons, training and money. Either way Iran is asking for it and I know the US isn't going to ask Israel to exercise restraint against them :D

DM1975
07-15-06, 09:54
Those of you that remember the cold war ought to remember all of the fighting all over the place then. I think that it might be the start of WWIII but then again we came so close so many other times. Only bad thing now is we are dealing with radicals. There can be no stale mate or victory reached with that type of people. You can only wipe them out, off the face of the planet.

We need to look back at our tactics in WWII against the Japanese and start useing them, total war. That and we need to get a line on the media too. The media is going to be the clincher for us in our current wars and all of the ones there after. Alot of people lets the media mold their opinions on the wars, and the bad thing about that is that the media will put whatever slant on it serves their purpose.

We have lost the concept of total war. We think we are too advanced to have to rely on something like that, well I think that is exactly what we need.

Rmplstlskn
07-15-06, 09:59

In addition, anyone remember the two rockets that hit HAIFA, Israel's largest city and its industrial base?

Immediately the Hezbollah DENIED that it had fired the missles into Haifa... and the world just said, "Yeah, right.... Tell me another one." Then later they confessed it was them... OR WAS IT THEM?

The REST of the story:

Hezbollah did NOT LIE, it wasn't them who fired those two missles. Israel, the US and others now know it was an IRANIAN missle fired from an area controlled by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard along the southern Lebanese border.

Iran committed an ACT OF WAR by sending those missles into Israel. Then they had Hezbollah take the heat for it. Iran is not ready to give Israel LEGAL CAUSE to directly retaliate against Iran. The same thing with the possible missle that hit the Israeli warship, as we still are not sure if it was an UAD with explosives or a true missile.

Whether Hezbollah is a willing participant or not (I think they are), it is IRAN primarily, SYRIA secondly, that is pulling Israel into further escalation.

And since we know that the Iranian President Ahmadinejad is an apocalyptical Sunni Muslim seeking the return of the "Mahdi," a Islamic type of Messiah/Christ, his setting the date for Iran's reply to the world's nuclear aid package at August 22 speaks VOLUMES to where his mind is at and his intentions. August 22 on the Muslim calendar is Rajab 28, the day Saladin conquered and entered Jerusalem.

As the story goes, Imam Mahdi will return at a time of great global chaos, oppression and bloodshed and usher in an era of (Islamic) justice. Many Muslims believe this will happen on Rajab 28/August 22 at some coming year... and more than a few believe it will be THIS YEAR.

Ahmadinejad sees himself as Allah’s instrument to pave the way for Imam Mahdi, and constantly uses public appearances to urge his countrymen to prepare to back him in this task. Ahmadinejad has made clear his confidence that he and other true believers can affect this apocalyptic timetable, and will use all means at his disposal to do so.

So there you go... we have a David Koresh type of leader with control of one of the Middle East's most powerful nations, and because his plans include the DESTRUCTION of Israel, most other Arab nations are in support, such as Syria. Egypt and Jordan seem to be the only ones with sane heads in the Arab world, but their PEOPLE do not hold the same sanity.

This could get real interesting VERY FAST!!!!

Rmpl

KevinB
07-15-06, 10:14
Ahmadinejad is a shia -- as is the rest of Iran...

triggerhappy556
07-15-06, 10:39
Those of you that remember the cold war ought to remember all of the fighting all over the place then. I think that it might be the start of WWIII but then again we came so close so many other times. Only bad thing now is we are dealing with radicals. There can be no stale mate or victory reached with that type of people. You can only wipe them out, off the face of the planet.

We need to look back at our tactics in WWII against the Japanese and start useing them, total war. That and we need to get a line on the media too. The media is going to be the clincher for us in our current wars and all of the ones there after. Alot of people lets the media mold their opinions on the wars, and the bad thing about that is that the media will put whatever slant on it serves their purpose.

We have lost the concept of total war. We think we are too advanced to have to rely on something like that, well I think that is exactly what we need.
thats hitting the nail on the head

HAMMERDROP
07-16-06, 11:58
Its already begun its just a matter of time before the USA get dragged into it physically because we will pledge $$$ and support, you know just another waste of 'good faith' and then our troops will get targeted and the first one that is shot is when I'll say ... ''KILL THEM ALL'' and God wont even half to sort these out because they'll be primarily Muslims ...
The bad part about the medias involvement in our action is with a single bi-line they can send citizens, generally conservitives into a panic about events and the media here in the USA will begin to bang the drum and organize the weak( john kerry) and infirm (john murtha) to cry out for withdrawal and for the USA to bury its head and its freedom in the sand.
It makes me sick to watch the non-FOX news broadcasts and see the tone of their editorials. The bad part is that the conservitive media appeals to
draft-age teenagers and their mothers then plants the seed of fear in the mothers psyche. If parent(s) all realized that sacrafice on their part is required to allow future generations of children the freedoms of disobedience, arrogance, and disrespect they all seem to enjoy now (Good job Mom) we would not have the problems in the USA we are having trying to defend our citizens and borders.
Picture how fast Terrorists would drop their weapons and join the Grateful Dead on tour if the lines of hopefuls at military recruiting depots were like the lines of hopefuls auditioning for American Idol.
Can you imagine what will happen when the term 'the Draft' hits the headlines ?

M4arc
07-16-06, 15:11
Hammer, you bring up a couple great points:

1) I wonder if the media is handling the events in Israel and Lebanon differently since the media is generally controlled by Jews?

2) The American Idol analogy is a great one and shows where our (the US) priorities lie. And exactly why I have the following sig line ;)

HAMMERDROP
07-16-06, 19:09
M4arc -
Undoubtedly the media will handle coverage of the Israeli conflict differently in a couple of weeks the screams will be so loud coming from Wall Street we wont be able to stand it, after all it'll be Uncle Saul in the old country coming under fire not a neighbor kid from here in the States.
Remember, all Americans are infidels and we deserve whatever it is that happens to us no matter what it is...when it is after all the USA with its evil desire for baseball, beer, and loose pussy which is driving the Muslim hordes crazy ten-thousand miles away. Damn we're good !
-edit : I apologize in advance if I insulted anyone who may have an Uncle Saul in the old country or is a member of any Muslim horde.