PDA

View Full Version : Boston Bomber buried in VA

tb-av
05-10-13, 14:49
Doswell, VA apparently spurred on by "a Richmond woman".

They couldn't have gone another hour and buried him at sea?
http://gawker.com/christian-finds-grave-for-boston-bomber-jesus-says-lo-500189775

Wake27
05-10-13, 14:55
I'm not even sure how to respond.

Sensei
05-10-13, 14:55
Might I suggest that they have toilet paper dispensers at his grave site...

Voodoo_Man
05-10-13, 15:28
I hope they post the address so we can watch the festivities ensue.

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-10-13, 15:35
I don't understand why we can't bury at sea or cremate them. "O, but that is against Islamic law". Well, jack-asses, I thought he's technically had his muslim card pulled with the terrorist bombings which were against Islamic law? I think he is no longer a muslim in good standing- or is he?

tb-av
05-10-13, 15:38
5PM Channel 12 interview with the lady responsible.

Straight Shooter
05-10-13, 15:45
Hey...if this woman feels compelled to bury this ****er, it aint no skin off anybody's back but hers. Im sure she knows how people feel, and still she felt as if SHE was called to do it.
I wonder how many of us, in a similar situation...KNOWING the hell
that would be raised, would follow our hearts and do what we thought was right?

Zhurdan
05-10-13, 15:53
I'm certain that no disrespectful things will be done to his grave site... and if someone were to do something, they'd be careful and mindful of where they are and not desecrate or disturb a place near where people might go to grieve for their own lost love ones. /sarcasm :confused:

Why on Gods green earth would they report WHERE he's buried? That graveyard is about to become a three ring circus in the one place where people should be able to go and pay respects to the ones they've lost over the years.

As to why they reported it... because they know it's going to get out eventually, so they just had to be first. Makes me sick to my stomach.

SteyrAUG
05-10-13, 16:02
****ing doo gooders pulling asshole stunts.

If you want to be a good Christian and make the world a better place go find somebody ALIVE who needs and deserves help and HELP THEM. Or better yet, go help one of the VICTIMS with something. I'm sure many will have lifelong needs that won't be adequately addressed.

The family could have just as easily found the same Islamic cemetery, let them do their own homework.

officerX
05-10-13, 16:43
If you want to be a good Christian and make the world a better place go find somebody ALIVE who needs and deserves help and HELP THEM. Or better yet, go help one of the VICTIMS with something. I'm sure many will have lifelong needs that won't be adequately addressed.

THIS!!!!

Moose-Knuckle
05-10-13, 16:54
Um yeah . . . **** that noise. :suicide:

tb-av
05-10-13, 17:13
****ing doo gooders pulling asshole stunts.

Yep, she did it to make herself feel better. You can see it on her face and hear it in her voice. This was all about her.

I'd like to know what sort of licensed counselor she is. I can't find that she is licensed in VA for anything. I think she is exactly what you said.... another do gooder whack job.

T2C
05-10-13, 17:19
While I do not agree with the body of a terrorist being buried on U.S. soil, I will not condemn this woman for acting on her beliefs. She is taking no small risk acting on her religious beliefs, which shows how far she is willing to go to stick to her principals.

If her beliefs involved building bombs and killing innocent people, I would have an entirely different opinion about her.

skydivr
05-10-13, 17:53
Hope they wrapped him in bacon before they buried him..

tb-av
05-10-13, 18:06
If it had been her land, her church in her neighborhood... maybe.

J-Dub
05-10-13, 18:11
What the hell is wrong with you people?

I mean, damn, the dude is ****ing dead. What else do you want?

But I guess its ok for us to call for desecrating a dead body, because we're holier and all.....

Let it go, the guy is DEAD.

P.S. I guess Im the only one still waiting to see video/photographic proof that these guys planted bombs. It would also be nice to see the dash cam videos of the car chase/shootout/brother running over brother. But I'll go out on a limb and say we'll NEVER see any of that.......

kaiservontexas
05-10-13, 18:28
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/10198d.htm

corporal works of mercy is as follows:

To feed the hungry;
To give drink to the thirsty;
To clothe the naked;
To harbour the harbourless;
To visit the sick;
To ransom the captive;
To bury the dead.

So it is a Christian duty, but going around and telling the world about it is another thing, of which I hope she is corrected.

As for his burial it would still count if it was unmarked. I think that would be more appropriate.

GeorgiaBoy
05-10-13, 19:43
P.S. I guess Im the only one still waiting to see video/photographic proof that these guys planted bombs. It would also be nice to see the dash cam videos of the car chase/shootout/brother running over brother. But I'll go out on a limb and say we'll NEVER see any of that.......

Guilty until proven innocent, right? :rolleyes:

MountainRaven
05-10-13, 19:45
"How we treat our dead is part of what makes us different...than those did the slaughtering."

--Shepherd Derrial Book

SteyrAUG
05-10-13, 20:12
While I do not agree with the body of a terrorist being buried on U.S. soil, I will not condemn this woman for acting on her beliefs. She is taking no small risk acting on her religious beliefs, which shows how far she is willing to go to stick to her principals.

And made sure it got reported and that she had a forum to espouse her beliefs so everyone would know how devout she is. And I don't know why anyone needs the threat of persecution to reinforce their religion.

She could have done EXACTLY the same things without any publicity whatsoever and requested to remain anonymous like thousands of people do every day when they do something they feel is the correct thing to do.

I don't think she is truly at risk of anything beyond being called a ****ing do gooder pulling a publicity stunt and at worst being avoided by those who don't approve.

Perhaps in a worst case scenario someone might put a bag of doodie on her front porch, light it on fire, ring the door bell and run. But I'm sure she will gladly walk through the flames and doodie to prove herself to Jesus.

Honu
05-10-13, 20:13
Hope they wrapped him in bacon before they buried him..

I say any terrorist we get wrap them in bacon then feed them to pigs then slaughter the pigs send it to Gitmo and feed it to the other terrorists and tell them its chicken :)
then when they are done say OH MY BAD then tell them what it was :)

kinda like a bully in HS you dont keep being nice to him you finally have to beat him down to the point he will think twice about what he did !

I remember a guy who was a jerk typical jock type hated punk rockers ! till one broke his arm and the punker broke it at the elbow then sat their and bent it back and forth about 15 more times :) hahahahahah
got to say the guy was never a jerk again !

SteyrAUG
05-10-13, 20:15
What the hell is wrong with you people?

I mean, damn, the dude is ****ing dead. What else do you want?

"How we treat our dead is part of what makes us different...than those did the slaughtering."

--Shepherd Derrial Book

I'd be ok with him being buried next to those convicted at Nuremburg.

J-Dub
05-10-13, 20:48

Ya and maybe then we should ship all of his relatives to an abu ghraib-esque black site. You know keep the moral high ground like always.....:rolleyes:

tb-av
05-10-13, 20:58
So Ms Mullen, are you at peace or are you uncomfortable. After all you are a mental health professional.

"I sympathize and understand it's an uncomfortable situation," Mullen said. "I'm not entirely comfortable with it myself, but as a matter of faith, I feel it's up to God to judge and it's not up to us."

do gooder 101.... There is no better term. Classic. Make it right just make it right in someone else's back yard. Take credit for being wise and compassionate.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metro/martha-mullen-mental-health-counselor-from-virginia-helped-facilitate-burial/-/11971628/20103276/-/o170qk/-/index.html

kaiservontexas
05-10-13, 21:03
And made sure it got reported and that she had a forum to espouse her beliefs so everyone would know how devout she is.

And that is exactly why she is wrong, and she needs to be corrected for it.

Her type reminds me of those who will only donate to have a parking place or a name on something; otherwise, they would never give or take action.

tb-av
05-10-13, 21:54
Ya and maybe then we should ship all of his relatives to an abu ghraib-esque black site. You know keep the moral high ground like always.....:rolleyes:

J-Dub, you should contact the land owner. He owns 19 acres. It's right off I95 adjacent to Kings Dominion an Meadow Farm Park ( State Fair ).

You guys could develop a terrorist burial park to honor the dead... I mean we've got Arlington National Cemetery just up the road... we need to be fair.

Non citizen dead terrorists deserve the same as our dead soldiers, right?

I'm surprised you didn't ask that he be sent to your neighborhood.

Of course I'm joking but seriously this has nothing to do with morality or being a good Christian. Fine bury the guy. But not here in America. He really should have been buried at sea since his country did not want him. This woman had zero business getting involved.

If she wanted him that bad, she should have bought a piece of land and put him on her land. There is a bunch of cheap land all over America. All these people in support of her could have donated as well. she had no right to take it upon herself to place him in someone else's back yard. There is a shitload of social media devices that would have ---easily-- facilitated that. But there is a reason she didn't.

SteyrAUG
05-10-13, 22:27

I didn't advocate anything like that. Perhaps you simply don't understand where those convicted at Nuremburg are buried.

Col_Crocs
05-10-13, 23:47
I say any terrorist we get wrap them in bacon then feed them to pigs then slaughter the pigs send it to Gitmo and feed it to the other terrorists and tell them its chicken :)
then when they are done say OH MY BAD then tell them what it was :)

kinda like a bully in HS you dont keep being nice to him you finally have to beat him down to the point he will think twice about what he did !

I remember a guy who was a jerk typical jock type hated punk rockers ! till one broke his arm and the punker broke it at the elbow then sat their and bent it back and forth about 15 more times :) hahahahahah
got to say the guy was never a jerk again !

This! I joked of this very procedure but never quite articulated it this well.

Ya and maybe then we should ship all of his relatives to an abu ghraib-esque black site. You know keep the moral high ground like always.....
This is actually not a bad idea... His mother in particular. ;)

Mjolnir
05-11-13, 07:22

But that's the point/rub: he was never convicted only accused. And the story is morphing daily.

"One man with courage makes a majority."

Littlelebowski
05-11-13, 07:29
J-Dub, you should contact the land owner. He owns 19 acres. It's right off I95 adjacent to Kings Dominion an Meadow Farm Park ( State Fair ).

You guys could develop a terrorist burial park to honor the dead... I mean we've got Arlington National Cemetery just up the road... we need to be fair.

Non citizen dead terrorists deserve the same as our dead soldiers, right?

I'm surprised you didn't ask that he be sent to your neighborhood.

Of course I'm joking but seriously this has nothing to do with morality or being a good Christian. Fine bury the guy. But not here in America. He really should have been buried at sea since his country did not want him. This woman had zero business getting involved.

If she wanted him that bad, she should have bought a piece of land and put him on her land. There is a bunch of cheap land all over America. All these people in support of her could have donated as well. she had no right to take it upon herself to place him in someone else's back yard. There is a shitload of social media devices that would have ---easily-- facilitated that. But there is a reason she didn't.

Gosh, maybe someone should pass a law for you. You know something like "you're not entitled to do what the **** you want with your own property." Will that work?

It's amazing how people get lost in the weeds on little shit.

tb-av
05-11-13, 09:21
Gosh, maybe someone should pass a law for you. You know something like "you're not entitled to do what the **** you want with your own property." Will that work?

It's amazing how people get lost in the weeds on little shit.

It isn't her property. She is far removed from it. She got her warm and fuzzy.

This is not "little shit". It's just more shit. It's the shit we have to deal with every day. Pass a gun law, outlaw 30 round mags, take soft drinks away, install a video camera, pass a zero tolerance rule so your kid can't utter a sound that mimics a gun. It's all the weeds of the "do gooder" mentality. It's political correctness on a pedestal.

Sensei
05-11-13, 12:10
But that's the point/rub: he was never convicted only accused. And the story is morphing daily.

Fortunately for the Islamists (and their sympathizers), he cannot be convicted since we do not put dead bodies on trial. Would you be included in the group who think that he is innocent? If so, perhaps you should contact Tsarnaev's mother and form a support group.

SteyrAUG
05-11-13, 12:29

Not that I'm one of those "I trust everything the government tells me" types. But I'm confident that we did get Bin Laden and that he was responsible for 9-11 even though we didn't get the pictures paraded through the media and the body was dumped in the drink.

Similarly, I am confident that these two were the Boston terrorists.

Do you actually have genuine doubts?

Sensei
05-11-13, 13:29
Not that I'm one of those "I trust everything the government tells me" types. But I'm confident that we did get Bin Laden and that he was responsible for 9-11 even though we didn't get the pictures paraded through the media and the body was dumped in the drink.

Do you actually have genuine doubts?

Take a look at some of his other posts on Islam, Syria, etc. There is a pattern from which you can draw your own conclusions.

Sry0fcr
05-11-13, 14:15
Threads like this make me realize the toll on America's humanity, morals & principles this war has taken.

I hope that someday we'll get our shit back together. Sooner rather than later.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Sensei
05-11-13, 14:17
Threads like this make me realize the toll on America's humanity, morals & principles this war has taken.

Could you be more specific? Are you distressed by the fact this guy was buried on US soil, or the outrage that it has engendered?

a0cake
05-11-13, 14:18

Agreed.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster...for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

― Nietzsche

Sry0fcr
05-11-13, 14:25
Could you be more specific? Are you distressed by the fact this guy was buried on US soil, or the outrage that it has engendered?

I'm concerned about the outrage about burying him and the calls to desecrate a dead body...

Littlelebowski
05-11-13, 15:03
I'm concerned about the outrage about burying him and the calls to desecrate a dead body...

Agreed.

Sensei
05-11-13, 15:04

OK. Given this guy is not a US citizen and appears to be in America for the sole purpose of waging jihadist war, do you think that that we should extend the same courtesy to other holy warriors that we kill on our shores? What about high level AQ operatives like Osama whose bodies are taken into custody?

Personally, I say burry them all at sea. Dumping Osama in the ocean was probably one of the few correct decisions that Obama has made. Let the fish sort them out.

As for desecrating the body, well I suppose that his little brother did a good enough job of that when he ran over his head.

Moose-Knuckle
05-11-13, 15:16
As for desecrating the body, well I suppose that his little brother did a good enough job of that when he ran over his head.

:lol:

tb-av
05-11-13, 15:53
Personally, I say burry them all at sea.

I agree. No shame in being buried at sea. Nice and clean and final.

30 cal slut
05-11-13, 23:43

Not to sidetrack the thread, I continue to wonder if they were the only ones involved in the planning, logistics, finances, and moral support that went along with the actual bombing.

Magic_Salad0892
05-12-13, 02:57
Not to sidetrack the thread, I continue to wonder if they were the only ones involved in the planning, logistics, finances, and moral support that went along with the actual bombing.

There is no doubt in my mind that there were at least 5 of them. Including these brothers.

T2C
05-12-13, 07:57
Burial at sea would have been the best option.

tb-av
05-12-13, 08:35

I believe there were more involved. I believe the Mother played a role in the mental support department. I know Mothers will support their children but she is just too far out there.

Caroline County Law Enforcement announced they will give no support in the form of extra coverage to the burial site as their resources are already too stretched and especially because it is a terrorist.

EDIT: There was something I didn't mention before because I thought perhaps my tin foil was a bit tight. The night before this news story broke CH6 News ( not the station that got the exclusive ) did a story on "The Most Hated Woman in VA". It was about a lady from Boston that "was ahead of her time". I have not researched the whole story but apparently she was heavily in support of Blacks during a time when that was simply not something anyone wanted to hear. Not that they were criminals. She was from Boston. There is a giant ugly boulder here in a cemetery with her market on it. I thought that was an unusual story with all that's been going on in Boston.... Next morning... the Mullen story was everywhere....... and now....

http://methoblog.com/3_0/2013/05/martha-mullen-a-christian-antigone/
"This is another example of how God has been making the fruit so plain and obvious among His people. Mullen has been called the “most hated woman in Virginia” in the trollosphere. If you want to talk about being “persecuted for righteousness’ sake” (Matthew 5:10), Mullen is actually a legitimate example of that, unlike all the whining Christians who say that it “oppresses” them for gay people to get married. There are so few people in our world anymore who do the right thing even when it’s incredibly unpopular. I’m so glad that there are Christians like Mullen out there. Otherwise, disgusting precedents would start to get set, and the bodies of people unworthy to be eaten by worms would start to fill up the sidewalks."

It's not what she did. It's how she did it. It's not Muslim vs Christian.... it's more like the old joke where a poor painter needed work... Ok, go out back and paint my porch white I'll give you $20. .... Yes, sir, I'm done and thank you for the money I sure do need it.... but by the way.... that's not a Porche... that's a Ferrari and it took two coats to cover that bright red paint....... there were just so many other options but her self centered myopic desire to be a good Samaritan blocked them out.

feedramp
05-12-13, 10:50
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/10198d.htm

So it is a Christian duty

That looks Catholic-specific, not Christian.

WillBrink
05-12-13, 11:47
Doswell, VA apparently spurred on by "a Richmond woman".

They couldn't have gone another hour and buried him at sea?
http://gawker.com/christian-finds-grave-for-boston-bomber-jesus-says-lo-500189775

"Jesus says [to] love our enemies," Mullen, who is a graduate of Ohio's United Theological Seminary, told the Boston Globe today. "So I was sitting in Starbucks and thought, maybe I’m the one person who needs to do something."

Like send what ever you planned to spend on that to those in need to artificial limbs due to the acts of those POS? I'm not a religious person, but I'm unsure how/why what she's doing is a higher priority as a Christian than actually helping those who were directly effected.

Should one "love our enemies" above the victims of our enemies acts? I'm confused on that one.

But, I support her right to do it if that's where she wants to put her $$$ and efforts (misguided as they are) and it makes her feel warm and fuzzy and all that.

Me, don't love my enemies period. Make peace with them if possible, avoid conflict if possible, and know what all have known for thousands of years: a good offense is your best defense.

a0cake
05-12-13, 11:56
Deleted. Don't want to offend anyone's fragile sensibilities.

Mjolnir
05-12-13, 12:11
Fortunately for the Islamists (and their sympathizers), he cannot be convicted since we do not put dead bodies on trial. Would you be included in the group who think that he is innocent? If so, perhaps you should contact Tsarnaev's mother and form a support group.

Oh, please. The story has grown legs of its own. Which version of the story are you accepting and referring to?

I, for one, ain't scared of them "super Muslims" like many in the US; many confused Chechnya with the Czech Republic just as many panicked thinking Russia invaded Atlanta during the summer of '88. :rolleyes:

Nothing better to lock our asses down than a little fear-based bigotry or bigotry-based fear. Your pick, brother.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/13/9u8y7ema.jpg

And, oh how is it ever working... And people who "really should know better" fall for the okie doke every single time.

Sensei
05-12-13, 15:51
Oh, please. The story has grown legs of its own. Which version of the story are you accepting and referring to?

I, for one, ain't scared of them "super Muslims" like many in the US; many confused Chechnya with the Czech Republic just as many panicked thinking Russia invaded Atlanta during the summer of '88. :rolleyes:

Nothing better to lock our asses down than a little fear-based bigotry or bigotry-based fear. Your pick, brother.

And, oh how is it ever working... And people who "really should know better" fall for the okie doke every single time.

Good job at the non-answer.

J-Dub
05-12-13, 22:55
There is no doubt in my mind that there were at least 5 of them. Including these brothers.

Are you counting the CIA agents that put them up to it? Or just all the patsy's?

Honestly its borderline disgusting how twisted some folks are around here.

Sensei
05-13-13, 08:06
Are you counting the CIA agents that put them up to it? Or just all the patsy's?

Please tell me you are being sarcastic. There are so many paranoid nuts around here these days, I have a hard time keeping track of who is joking and who needs their meds adjusted.

WillBrink
05-13-13, 08:10
Please tell me you are being sarcastic. There are so many paranoid nuts around here these days, I have a hard time keeping track of who is joking and who needs their meds adjusted.

This. These days, sarcasm face needed if not serious = :rolleyes:

TAZ
05-13-13, 13:06
The talk about wrapping his dead ass in bacon and such is venting for the most part and not a serious suggestion.

Personally if the woman felt the need to have that POS buried she should have ponied up the land to have his put into. I have no problem with that. Going on a 15 minutes of fame quest is another story.

In general these guys need to be dumped at sea if their mother lands don't ****ing want them back.

J-Dub
05-13-13, 13:21

I'd say it was about 50% sarcastic, 50% the whole situation stinks to high heaven and questions are and will not be answered.

Would I be at all surprised if the CIA was working with both of them? Told them they were participating in a drill and handed them a live bomb? No.

Would I be surprised if the CIA used the older brother to infiltrate the radical groups in southern Russia only to have him turn against them and use his connections against the U.S.? No.

There is a ton of info we are not going to ever know about. Is that because it would simply embarrass the Fed govt and its agencies? Or is it because the info would expose that they either knew about it and did nothing, or ordered it to happen? I don't know.

I simply believe it is completely asinine to convict the suspects before ever seeing positive proof they are guilty. I haven't seen photos or videos showing they planted anything let alone a bomb.

But hey, I guess we should just believe whatever foxnews tells us to believe. We should call for disgusting acts to be carried out against a dead body of a SUSPECT in a bombing, since we hold the "moral" high ground lol....

SteyrAUG
05-13-13, 15:11
Would I be at all surprised if the CIA was working with both of them? Told them they were participating in a drill and handed them a live bomb? No.

Would I be surprised if the CIA used the older brother to infiltrate the radical groups in southern Russia only to have him turn against them and use his connections against the U.S.? No.

Wow...just wow. So not only are they NOT terrorists, they were actually "pro American" secret agents that in one scenario are simply participating in some kind of "anti terrorism" drill and in another scenario have gone undercover to infiltrate radical Islam? And finally the CIA were the ACTUAL BOMBERS who killed US citizens?!?!

Seriously? Really?

I think them carjacking a citizen, claiming responsibility for the bombing and killing a cop...not to mention the entire shootout with police, would be evidence that they weren't "set up" by the CIA.

tb-av
05-13-13, 15:27
Let's not forget we need to fit the 3 other people he is accused of killing prior to the bombings. .... I think there is a chapter here that can be written towards a disgruntled Tea Party member.

Wow...just wow. So not only are they NOT terrorists, they were actually "pro American" secret agents that in one scenario are simply participating in some kind of "anti terrorism" drill and in another scenario have gone undercover to infiltrate radical Islam? And finally the CIA were the ACTUAL BOMBERS who killed US citizens?!?!

Seriously? Really?

I think them carjacking a citizen, claiming responsibility for the bombing and killing a cop...not to mention the entire shootout with police, would be evidence that they weren't "set up" by the CIA.

tb-av
05-13-13, 15:35
Latest development ---- some anti-Sharia Law group is trying to have him moved claiming the shrine will become disruptive to residents.

Police say all laws met. Owner says some things in place for security.

Anti Sharia Law group said multiple people offered to help with burial at sea. --- So this is beginning to sound like there were not only other options but other actual offers in place.

J-Dub
05-13-13, 22:09
Getting tired of telling you to dial it down

SWATcop556

SteyrAUG
05-13-13, 23:11
Your reading comprehension skills are lacking. I don't know how you got that load of bullshit from what you quoted from me, so apparently you cant ****ing read.

I don't know what to tell you if you're too retarded to comprehend what I posted earlier.

Let me put it in dumbass terms for you.........

Would I be surprised if they were setup? No
Would I be surprised if they were radicals that turned on the CIA? No

Are those options dumbed down enough for you to get?

Well before you get a stick with some shit on it, let's revisit what YOU said.

That could have been taken in many, many ways. But BASICALLY you are suggesting that these two didn't knowingly plant live bombs and were possibly set up. I don't find that notion any less ridiculous than the scenario I asked about.

Again, your clarification isn't all that different from the scenario I asked about and no less absurd. Basically you still have the older brother working WITH the CIA to help infiltrate Russian radicals.

So let's look at what you are saying now.

Would I be surprised if they were setup? No
Would I be surprised if they were radicals that turned on the CIA? No

Yep, still ridiculous. They weren't really the bombers, they were set up. Or at least it wouldn't surprise you if that were the case. They still were working with the CIA but then something happened. Or at least it wouldn't surprise you if that were the case.

Its pretty obvious they had SOME connections, otherwise can you explain HOW HE GOT ON AN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT WITH A FAKE NAME??????????????????

Stunning. You mean every example where a terrorist has used a cover, usually by means of identity theft, this to you is proof of CIA involvement?!?

Here's a little light reading for you.

The TSA's useless photo ID rules (http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-schneier28-2008aug28,0,109404.story)

Sensei
05-13-13, 23:20
Your reading comprehension skills are lacking. I don't know how you got that load of bullshit from what you quoted from me, so apparently you cant ****ing read.

I think that he got it from reading post #56.

BTW, do you kiss your mother with that foul mouth?

Honu
05-14-13, 03:53
The talk about wrapping his dead ass in bacon and such is venting for the most part and not a serious suggestion.

Personally if the woman felt the need to have that POS buried she should have ponied up the land to have his put into. I have no problem with that. Going on a 15 minutes of fame quest is another story.

In general these guys need to be dumped at sea if their mother lands don't ****ing want them back.

glad someone here understands :)

wrapping them in bacon feeding to the pigs is so out since I said it ?

yes its more what you wish want on a level the same as I wish I could go back in time and buy up IBM stock then sell it buy up MS stock then sell it then buy up Apple and sell it

its not buying the stock thats never going to happen its the time travel thats never going to happen :)

nobody would want to waste good bacon on a terrorist :) just not going to happen

OK being real now ! what should we do with terrorists bodies ?
I say nothing should be said about anything !
if we do a burial at sea or in ground or cremation !
NOTHING just say he is gone and dealt with that's the end !