PDA

View Full Version : Botachtactical

GH41
05-11-13, 18:40
Have they been let out of the dog house?? They have a couple of things I need in stock. GH

discreet
05-11-13, 18:42
Are you expecting some big instant change with them when they are somehow perfectly fine? They are hit or miss. Either way you wont be scammed from them so not a question of that. I sure wouldnt trust their instock ordeals at this point. Their instock ordeal was never turly accurate, even when the industry was slower.

Rayrevolver
05-11-13, 18:59
FWIW - I have called 2 times recently but decided not to hold too long and just hung up. Both times my phone rang a few minutes later and it was someone from Botach asking if I needed help.

Last 2 orders were shipped quickly, but always started with the phone calls to ensure availability of items.

I'll admit I am still nervous using them but so far it has been all good.

mattg1024
05-11-13, 19:01
Ordered Pmags from them a few weeks ago. Shipped same day.

yellow50
05-11-13, 19:08
I took a chance on them several weeks after the gun frenzy began. I ordered two seperate orders of glock mags and got each within two weeks, which I though was very acceptable giving the craziness.

TomMcC
05-11-13, 19:37
I took a chance on them and bought an Aimpoint H1 about 2-3 yrs ago. Deal went fine. Today, who knows?

BufordTJustice
05-11-13, 19:45
I buy lots of shit from them. I use PayPal or a Credit Card....but I've never had to use the protection afforded by those methods.

As others have said, hit or miss.

Still for some of their deals, they can't be beat. Especially their eBay sales. Just bought some cheap-as-**** moisture-wicking winter base layers for less than 20% of retail...brand new in package.

I'd say take a chance unless you need it fast.

sapper36
05-11-13, 19:48
I too have had very good luck with them. Twice I bought Aimpoint PRO's from them, after everything went full retard I was able to get 14 round 45 M&P magazines from them without any issue.

I know at one point they were reported to have screwed up a lot but that seem's to have changed.

shaneinhisroom
05-11-13, 20:21
Got a new Trijicon RMR adjustable RM07 from them for $450 shipped. Got it 3 days after. I've heard of the bad but have only experienced the good. Will continue to order from them.

BSmith
05-11-13, 20:26
I've dealt with them many times over the past couple years. No problems ever. Never had to call and confirm in stock or anything.