PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: SOLD: Armory USA AK-74M w/Mags and more

et2041
05-12-13, 14:11
SOLD.

I need to sell my Armory USA AK-74M. The rifle has Plum Furniture, fixed stock, and is 100% 922R Compliant.

Rifle is from Bulgarian kit with matching serial numbers on everything but the US Made Receiver. Tapco G3 Trigger Group, issue cleaning kit in stock etc.

I am including 1 Plum Ishmash Magazine and 5 Bulgy Circle 10 Mags. Also included are two sight adjustment tools (Tapco & Arsenal), DDR Mag pouch & Sling, cheap Midway USA OD Green Assault Case.

Last but not least, I have 480 rounds of Russian 5.45x39 surplus remaining from the spam can. If you live in Wisconsin I'll toss it in cheap, otherwise it would be sold & shipped separately and at additional cost.

Suffice it to say this rifle is not/was not a safe queen, but she was well cared for and with the exception of the few paint scratches, is in perfect running condition. NO RUST!

Asking $900 + $35 shipping to your FFL Dealer. US Postal Money Order or Bank Cashiers Check (must clear bank before shipping) only.

et2041
05-19-13, 13:18
I need to sell my Armory USA AK-74M. The rifle has Plum Furniture, fixed stock, and is 100% 922R Compliant.

Rifle is from Bulgarian kit with matching serial numbers on everything but the US Made Receiver. Tapco G3 Trigger Group, issue cleaning kit in stock etc.

I am including 1 Plum Ishmash Magazine and 5 Bulgy Circle 10 Mags. Also included are two sight adjustment tools (Tapco & Arsenal), DDR Mag pouch & Sling, cheap Midway USA OD Green Assault Case.

Suffice it to say this rifle is not/was not a safe queen, but she was well cared for and with the exception of the few paint scratches, is in perfect running condition. NO RUST!

Asking $825 + $35 shipping to your FFL Dealer. US Postal Money Order or Bank Cashiers Check (must clear bank before shipping) only.

et2041
05-24-13, 12:37
$800 firm for everything. I'll UPS to your FFL.

TIA

et2041
05-30-13, 18:40
Thanks for those responses