PDA

View Full Version : First Arrest in NY For Magazine Law – Man Had 9 Rounds in Magazine Instead of 7

2k12ss
05-13-13, 16:40
http://gunssavelives.net/blog/gun-laws/breaking-first-arrest-in-ny-for-magazine-law-man-had-9-rounds-in-magazine-instead-of-7/#

according to News10.com, a man in NY has become the first victim of New York’s draconian new gun laws. One of which forbids someone from loading more than 7 rounds into a gun magazine, even if it can hold more.

The gun in questions was a a Smith and Wesson semi-automatic .40 caliber handgun, which police say was legally possessed.

I feel safer already....

:bad:

CodeRed30
05-13-13, 16:53
And that's the sound of Liberty being slowly bludgeoned to death

wake.joe
05-13-13, 16:56
Great job, New York!

Another mall-shooter off the streets.

Ready.Fire.Aim
05-13-13, 17:09
It would be interesting to see what the charges would be if he didn't have the Driving w/o License charge clouding the issue.

Grumpus Monkus
05-13-13, 22:19
And that's the sound of Liberty being slowly bludgeoned to death

Agreed.

sjc3081
05-13-13, 22:25
Where is Henry Bowman?

BoringGuy45
05-13-13, 23:15
http://gunssavelives.net/blog/gun-laws/breaking-first-arrest-in-ny-for-magazine-law-man-had-9-rounds-in-magazine-instead-of-7/#

according to News10.com, a man in NY has become the first victim of New York’s draconian new gun laws. One of which forbids someone from loading more than 7 rounds into a gun magazine, even if it can hold more.

The gun in questions was a a Smith and Wesson semi-automatic .40 caliber handgun, which police say was legally possessed.

I feel safer already....

:bad:

Wouldn't be surprised to see if this one becomes the case that kills the SAFE Act. They're going to throw the book at him, make an example out of him. If the law allowed for crucifixion, he'd be scourged, castrated, and nailed to a cross in the middle of Times Square. As it stands, I'm betting they try and lock him up for as many years as possible. However, I think it will backfire, as he's going to have nothing to lose. Unless they can make a case that his pistol was a dangerous and unusual weapon, I can't see how this is going to be found constitutional.

francis
05-14-13, 00:18
New York State Senator Greg Ball has said today that this is a case showing that no lives were saved today, just one ruined.

Albany is nothing short of evil.