PDA

View Full Version : RGUNS?

buell37
05-14-13, 08:35
Anybody else had a bad experience with these people ( RGUNS) ? There customer service likes to use 4 letter words . very rude

SWThomas
05-14-13, 08:37
This seems pretty common with them. Do a Google search and you'll find plenty of experiences that match yours.

saddlerocker
05-14-13, 08:38
A quick search will turn up pages of bad experiences. Not to mention crappy products.

Donut
05-14-13, 19:41
I just put together a pair of their kits for a buddy that waited right at 4 months for them. One of the LPKs was missing the buffer retainer spring, and one of the upper receivers' rear lug had the hole about .070 out of spec and took some filing to let the rear takedown pin seat. Quality seems "meh" - I actually expected the LPK to be nicer. The Del-Ton kit I put together for another buddy was nicer, in my opinion. At $500 for everything but the lower, it is what it is.

dogz
05-14-13, 22:44
I ordered a LPK about 4 months ago in the peak of all the crap and have not heard or seen anything. at the time website said instock then back ordered. was $60 at the time, I just wrote it off will never deal with those Idiots again. I even ordered after I read a ton of bad reviews. My bad. Live and learn!!!

Moose-Knuckle
05-15-13, 01:52
After the panic in December I bought NHMTG mags from them at normal prices. It just took months for them to fill my order with no word on status . . .

denn1911
05-15-13, 04:25
Customer service? They don't have any. They don't communicate, and they don't fill their orders. I haven't given them any business in the last three years.

WAR FACE
05-15-13, 06:44
I had one of their stainless lpks. Cookie dough garbage. Butt Panther Arms makes better lpks.