PDA

View Full Version : The Illegals Are Going to Finally Outsmart Themselves

Doc Safari
05-15-13, 14:39
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2013/05/14/spanish-speaking-janitors-sue-over-lack-job-instructions-in-spanish/#ixzz2TH3SrJwc?test=latestnews

Immigrant Janitors Accuse Bosses Of Putting Them In Danger For Failing To Provide Instructions In Spanish

Spanish-speaking custodial workers at the Auraria Higher Education Center in Colorado, a campus that serves students from three colleges, are suing based on what they say is a failure of their bosses to communicate with them in their native language, according to published reports.

...serving all of the diverse groups of janitors in their native language is not feasible.

But what is feasible is to simply hire only people who speak fluent English.

Get it, illegal immigrants?

File all the lawsuits you want as fast as you can based on this type of discrimination. You'll end up not even sweeping floors or picking vegetables in the long run.

:laugh::haha::lol::dance3:

newyork
05-15-13, 14:52
**** those pieces of cheet.

Moltke
05-15-13, 15:18
If an illegal files a lawsuit, the court should immediately turn their paperwork over to ICE for deportation.

SteyrAUG
05-15-13, 16:34
I don't think you've been paying attention to the courts lately.

ILLEGAL immigrants won their case against US property owners because those owners protected their property with firearms. The illegals were actually awarded the property they were trespassing on.

Now in your "logical" mind it seems like the illegals would be screwing themselves out of a job. The reality is employers will be FORCED to provide multi lingual instruction and will bear the responsibility for catering to the special needs of their employees.

It should be otherwise.

Stella Liebeck SHOULD have had her case thrown out and been fined court costs. Instead a jury gave her $2.86 million because she spilled hot coffee on herself and blamed McDonalds for not warning her it was hot coffee.

The illegals immigrants SHOULD have been arrested, fined and deported. Instead the SPLC took their case for free and they were given the property they trespassed on.

And these janitors SHOULD be told if they can't speak English they cannot perform their job adequately and they should be fired in English.

But that isn't what is gonna happen.

Doc Safari
05-15-13, 16:39
The reality is employers will be FORCED to provide multi lingual instruction and will bear the responsibility for catering to the special needs of their employees.

I hear you, but in the real world employers hire whoever they want and justify it later. I say this about the small businessman, not the corporate human resources department. Since most businesses in this country are small businesses, the illegals will end up only getting jobs with the employers that already speak their language. The rest of them will simply and quietly fail to hire them and if ever audited they'll make sure their "T's" are crossed and their "I's" dotted as to why they just seemed to never hire anyone who didn't speak English.

I speak from experience: I've worked for employers who I knew were discriminating, but who always had "some other criteria" as to why someone wasn't hired.

TomMcC
05-15-13, 16:55
Maybe these colleges are just getting what's coming to them for hiring them in the first place.

trinydex
05-15-13, 17:20
that would only be useful if ice had money to deport people...

SteyrAUG
05-15-13, 17:35
I hear you, but in the real world employers hire whoever they want and justify it later. I say this about the small businessman, not the corporate human resources department. Since most businesses in this country are small businesses, the illegals will end up only getting jobs with the employers that already speak their language. The rest of them will simply and quietly fail to hire them and if ever audited they'll make sure their "T's" are crossed and their "I's" dotted as to why they just seemed to never hire anyone who didn't speak English.

I speak from experience: I've worked for employers who I knew were discriminating, but who always had "some other criteria" as to why someone wasn't hired.

True, but that won't apply to the employers in this specific situation.

Renegade
05-15-13, 17:46
Not to take the janitors side, but if an employer is stupid enough to hire people who only speak spanish, they better be smart enough to have someone who can communicate with them in spanish.

brushy bill
05-15-13, 17:56
Not to take the janitors side, but if an employer is stupid enough to hire people who only speak spanish, they better be smart enough to have someone who can communicate with them in spanish.

Agreed. I am against hiring illegals...they shouldn't be here to begin with and should be sent back once identified. But if you do knowingly hire people who can't speak the language (and you aren't forced to by the govt) you have an obligation to ensure they understand instructions for safety, job performance, etc.

Moose-Knuckle
05-15-13, 18:03
They are merely useful idiots being used (as usual) via the Reconquista 2.0 . . .

Iraqgunz
05-15-13, 19:10
You do realize that in some of those cases the property owners committed unlawful acts. In some cases I believe that they hit some of those being detained. They also used forced when it wasn't necessary (as in no force was being used and no weapons were present.

I don't think you've been paying attention to the courts lately.

ILLEGAL immigrants won their case against US property owners because those owners protected their property with firearms. The illegals were actually awarded the property they were trespassing on.

Now in your "logical" mind it seems like the illegals would be screwing themselves out of a job. The reality is employers will be FORCED to provide multi lingual instruction and will bear the responsibility for catering to the special needs of their employees.

It should be otherwise.

Stella Liebeck SHOULD have had her case thrown out and been fined court costs. Instead a jury gave her $2.86 million because she spilled hot coffee on herself and blamed McDonalds for not warning her it was hot coffee.

The illegals immigrants SHOULD have been arrested, fined and deported. Instead the SPLC took their case for free and they were given the property they trespassed on.

And these janitors SHOULD be told if they can't speak English they cannot perform their job adequately and they should be fired in English.

But that isn't what is gonna happen.

Pork Chop
05-15-13, 19:16
You do realize that in some of those cases the property owners committed unlawful acts. In some cases I believe that they hit some of those being detained. They also used forced when it wasn't necessary (as in no force was being used and no weapons were present.

Feel free not to illegally enter the country and trespass on MY LAND, and I'll be sure not to violate your rights.

Just sayin.

Iraqgunz
05-15-13, 19:18
Unfortunately the courts have said that they still have basic human rights and that you can't simply kill or abuse them. Trespassing isn't a capital offense.

Feel free not to illegally enter the country and trespass on MY LAND, and I'll be sure not to violate your rights.

Just sayin.

Renegade
05-15-13, 19:37

In the Texas case, the defendants were not convicted of any crime. One of the ranch owners was bankrupt (from the criminal case) and did not defend himself in the civil case and had judgement entered against him.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/20/AR2005082000922.html

Had they Killed the aliens, and not been convicted, they would have had civil immunity.

Zane1844
05-15-13, 19:44
In the People's Rebpubik we have Progressed passed all of the USA, for we have made it mandatory that applicants for a job speak the language of the illegal foreigners.

TAZ
05-15-13, 19:57
It's a bitch when you knowingly hire illegals to up your profit margins. AKAIC these illegals need to be more active and suing more and more companies. Eventually the various legal departments will tell HR to stop hiring these people and kick them to the curb ASAFP.

SteyrAUG
05-15-13, 21:12

If I lived on a border property and regularly dealt with illegals who are often violent narcotics traffickers I might be inclined to ride the disparity of force margin myself.

Perhaps "No trespassing signs" and "Stay off my land" signs didn't get the message across.

I'm sure if I regularly trespassed on Morris Dee's yard inside his gated community I wouldn't get ignored by the authorities thus forcing Morris to deal with me directly.

Iraqgunz
05-15-13, 22:20
Nothing you just posted has anything to do with anything. Also drug smuggling stuff does happen but its nowhere near what it played out to be. The cartels are still bringing shit across the border with the help of corrupt officials on both sides.

If I lived on a border property and regularly dealt with illegals who are often violent narcotics traffickers I might be inclined to ride the disparity of force margin myself.

Perhaps "No trespassing signs" and "Stay off my land" signs didn't get the message across.

I'm sure if I regularly trespassed on Morris Dee's yard inside his gated community I wouldn't get ignored by the authorities thus forcing Morris to deal with me directly.

SteyrAUG
05-15-13, 22:33
Nothing you just posted has anything to do with anything.

You are correct, and that is why things are the way they are.

gigag04
05-15-13, 22:37
Where are we getting that the janitorial staff immigrated illegally?

Doc Safari
05-16-13, 09:08
Where are we getting that the janitorial staff immigrated illegally?

It's not necessarily relevant IMHO. I posted this thread because the tactic used by the janitorial staff is one that could (and will) be naturally picked up by illegals. Whether this staff fits that description or not is beside the point.

I think it's likely that at least some of them are illegal, however. It seems logical.