PDA

View Full Version : Tough Mudder

gunrunner505
05-16-13, 22:26
Hello M4C.

Mods, if this is in the wrong place in any way inappropriate please move or delete it as needed.

A guy I work with and his team is running the Tough Mudder 12 mile run and obstacle course this weekend for charity. Their charity is the Wounded Warrior Foundation. He and his team are coming up a little short on their goal of raising $7500 for Wounded Warriors.

I told him I would put the info up here in case anyone wanted to or could help him out.

From him:
For the past few months, my team of 17 others has been raising money to support the Wounded Warrior Project and the brave people that have given deeply of themselves in support of our way of life.

Every dollar raised for this program is applied to reintroducing returning hero’s to everyday life with help in:

§ Combat stress recovery programs

§ Adaptive sports programs

§ Benefits counseling

§ Employment services

…and these are only a few examples of the programs this organization offers to our injured veterans! These programs and services aid in brave Americans’ transition from service-connected injury to civilian life. To date, Tough Mudder participants have raised over $5 million to support thousands of warriors returning from the battlefield.

Link to donate:
https://register.toughmudder.com/fundraising/donate.aspx?event=13391&fundraiser=f8765&name=Team+Gingham

Thanks to all.
John

gunrunner505
05-20-13, 09:56
My coworkers team was the top contributor to his local Tough Mudder.

A big thanks to all who were able to help.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2