PDA

View Full Version : Are Specialized Armament Parts new?

ABNAK
05-19-13, 07:33
Was looking at Ken's website and I was curious if the parts he sells are new. Saw nothing to indicate otherwise, just curious.

scrogman
05-19-13, 07:42
Mine came new all sealed up. Not zip-lock-bagged.

Campbell
05-19-13, 07:53
Don't worry, the parts are good to go...may be a little higher than other vendors, but it is where I go for Colt. Grant would be my other source for Colt-Buy with confidence.

Crow Hunter
05-19-13, 07:54
Was looking at Ken's website and I was curious if the parts he sells are new. Saw nothing to indicate otherwise, just curious.

Everything I have bought from him is sealed in plastic with the part numbers stamped on the packaging and the parts coated in oil.

The parts are straight from Colt.

Army Chief
05-19-13, 08:01
You will pay a premium, but you will get what you pay for. Mr. Elmore isn't in the bargain house business (and never has been), but he is an extremely reputable player who can be trusted, whether you are buying parts, investing in one of his rifles, or looking to enhance your knowledge base with one of his armorer's courses. Very few people know the inner workings of a Colt AR any better than Ken.

AC

ABNAK
05-19-13, 08:04
Good to know. Thanks guys!

Iraqgunz
05-19-13, 13:41
That pretty much sums it up. I need to drive over and see Ken.

You will pay a premium, but you will get what you pay for. Mr. Elmore isn't in the bargain house business (and never has been), but he is an extremely reputable player who can be trusted, whether you are buying parts, investing in one of his rifles, or looking to enhance your knowledge base with one of his armorer's courses. Very few people know the inner workings of a Colt AR any better than Ken.

AC