PDA

View Full Version : Daniele Perazzi arrested on cabbie's terrorism suspicions.

Belmont31R
05-19-13, 20:55
Was attending a convention and was arrested. For those who don't know Perazzi is very high end competition and hunting shotguns. Like 8k plus starting with $200k+ hunting sets.

http://www.examiner.com/article/shotgun-executive-taken-into-custody-at-colo-gun-show-on-cabbie-terror-tip?

Belmont31R
05-19-13, 21:15
http://kdvr.com/2013/05/18/cab-driver-mistakes-italian-gun-executive-for-terrorist-calls-police/

VooDoo6Actual
05-19-13, 22:10
FUD here we go.

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-19-13, 22:27
Ha! I take 25 plus cabs from DIA to my house a year and almost all are somolian, eithopian guys who look like they should be on a watch list.

The bigger question is who in the hell is going to buy a Perrazzi at that gun show, let alone 7 guns.

glocktogo
05-19-13, 22:32
But his high end sporting guns are Lil Joey Two Barrels approved! :D

Meh, serves them right for trying to hold a gunshow in the Berkeley of the Rockies. :rolleyes:

D. Christopher
05-19-13, 22:52
Welcome to Kolorado Mr. Perazzi.

Now get down on the ground, spread-eagle, AND DON'T MOVE!

https://www.m4carbine.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=16744&stc=1&d=1369021804

D. Christopher
05-19-13, 23:53
And since Daniele Perazzi passed away last November at age 80, I'm pretty sure that once again, an American "journalist" has screwed up another story that involves guns. No surprise there. I wonder what else they got wrong?

No.6
05-20-13, 05:54
I'm putting Denver on my "do not travel" list. Geez, I guess I'm on their terrorist watch list since I support The Constitution. Un-fricken-believable. Hope he's awarded a huge settlement, but I have my doubts considering the locale.

Alpha Sierra
05-20-13, 06:04
I truly hope he takes the city of Denver to the cleaners

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-20-13, 10:03
It says Adams county. The airport is in Denver city (and county), but the Tanner show is like one exit on I25 north of Denver to get around Denver's current 20 round magazine limit

Irish
05-21-13, 10:04
The whole story was BS. (http://waronguns.blogspot.com/2013/05/important-update-to-perazzi-story.html) The link goes into great detail but here's the official press release from Perazzi.

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE by Perazzi SPA
With regard to reports in the American press, in relation to an alleged arrest for "terrorism" by Daniele Perazzi (founder of Perazzi Armi SpA), we point out that the news is completely devoid of any foundation. Daniele Perazzi is however, unfortunately, failed to live for about a year. Even his son, Mauro, was last Saturday in the USA. As reported in the press is absolutely false. The company Perazzi, however, contrary to what is written, is familiar with the American legislation on weapons because of his extensive and well-known activities of marketing its products in the USA. Since it is difficult to think of simple error, it is believed that someone who has interests contrary to those of the Perazzi SpA, may have spread false and misleading information purposes only defamatory. The company has already instructed his lawyers to take the most appropriate actions, civil and criminal, in order to protect the brand represented and its activity, carried on the American market. Perazzi Armi SpA
PRESS RELEASE From Perazzi SpA With reference to press reports Concerning Daniele Perazzi's alleged unlawful arrest for terrorism last Saturday in Denver (Colorado), That we were the incident is devoid of any foundation and the news is completely fabricated. Daniele Perazzi (founder of Perazzi SpA) died last year, and his son Mauro was not in the United States last Saturday. The Perazzis are not involved in. any wrongdoing in any way, shape or form and, to our best knowledge, are not under investigation or scrutiny nor are targets of criminal proceedings. The Perazzi Company, contrarily to what Has Been Reported, is very familiar with the U.S. legislation on two weapons to its extensive presence in the American market. Perazzi is considering to take legal action to protect the brand and the Company's reputation in the USA. Perazzi SpA

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-21-13, 10:17
Perazzi at the Tanner gun show. Like I said, that would be just weird.

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-22-13, 07:31
http://www.9news.com/news/article/337390/188/Italian-gun-executive-mistaken-as-terrorist-died-in-2012

Some people have odd ideas of humor or a hobby.....

She'll be dis-barred before she takes the test.

ICANHITHIMMAN
05-22-13, 07:38
On another note, I use to compete in the shotgun sports years ago and I always thought is was crazy that a new ou from them it was 6k, then the first thing you had to do was send it to the gunsmith to fix the triggers from doubling on you and people where OK with that? WTF, I kicked all there butts with my 1200$ Beretta anyhow!

GeorgiaBoy
05-22-13, 08:08
On another note, I use to compete in the shotgun sports years ago and I always thought is was crazy that a new ou from them it was 6k, then the first thing you had to do was send it to the gunsmith to fix the triggers from doubling on you and people where OK with that? WTF, I kicked all there butts with my 1200$ Beretta anyhow!

Perazzi triggers can double when you don't follow their instructions on using the barrel selector. I've never heard of every gun being sent to a gunsmith to "fix" the trigger as if they had a true problem.