PDA

View Full Version : Winchester 1300 Defender question

Sinister_Pony
05-20-13, 00:08
It has the PGO, how hard is it to swap it for a full size stock?

williejc
05-21-13, 14:05
Contact Unique Guns in Waco, Texas. The probability is high that they'll have a used stock

Crow Hunter
05-21-13, 17:28
It has the PGO, how hard is it to swap it for a full size stock?

Easy. Just unbolt the pistol grip and bolt on the new stock. I don't remember for sure, but I am almost certain that you will need a longer bolt for the stock. You have to remove the recoil pad.
y
Way back in the 90's I changed on TO a pistol grip, put a forward pistol grip on it and a heat shield. Boy was that a mistake.:o

Looking cool was about it's only redeeming quality. I think I shot it a grand total of 20 rounds before trading it to someone. I actually got more out of it than I paid though since it looked so cool.:dance3:

GH41
05-21-13, 18:51
Easy. Just unbolt the pistol grip and bolt on the new stock. I don't remember for sure, but I am almost certain that you will need a longer bolt for the stock. You have to remove the recoil pad.
y
Way back in the 90's I changed on TO a pistol grip, put a forward pistol grip on it and a heat shield. Boy was that a mistake.:o

Looking cool was about it's only redeeming quality. I think I shot it a grand total of 20 rounds before trading it to someone. I actually got more out of it than I paid though since it looked so cool.:dance3:

Yep.. looking cool to some means more than working!!! GH