PDA

View Full Version : Ft. Campbell Lt. Col Darin Haas removed from sexual-harassment prevention leadership

Skyyr
05-21-13, 09:12
http://www.wsmv.com/story/22274922/fort-campbell-sexual-abuse-prevention-program-leader-removed

SSDD.

DragonDoc
05-21-13, 09:35
This additional duty is turning our to be the kiss of death. The profile is so high that one misstep and you are done.

skydivr
05-21-13, 09:43
"Lt. Col. Darin Haas faces charges of aggravated stalking and violating an order of protection filed against him by his ex-wife."

You can see this one coming a mile away.

When are guys going to learn about OPSEC?

Eurodriver
05-21-13, 10:45
"Lt. Col. Darin Haas faces charges of aggravated stalking and violating an order of protection filed against him by his ex-wife."

You can see this one coming a mile away.

When are guys going to learn about OPSEC?

?????

Armati
05-21-13, 11:44
I would argue this situation is more along the lines of sexual predators who put themselves in positions of authority to find more victims.

Nobody wants to be a SHARP rep and I would argue that anyone who volunteers for it should be looked at with suspicion.

When the DoD is ready to have a frank and open discussion about MSA then please wake me up. Until then DoD is just chasing it's tail.

skydivr
05-21-13, 15:31
?????

What I mean is that he should not have been in that position and recused himself of it, as his appearent difficult divorce left him compromised. Don't be twitting crap like that unless you have nothing to lose (and this guy did).

OR, he pissed off the ex, and she found a way to get back at him...

Alpha Sierra
05-21-13, 16:06
So glad I left the .mil before all this PC BS came into full force

skydivr
05-21-13, 16:12
Sounds to me like it's as bad (or even worse) than recruiting duty..

Moose-Knuckle
05-21-13, 17:12
Where is Sexual Harassment Panda when you need him . . .