PDA

View Full Version : It looks like Bill Mahar is on our side on the gun issue.

Magic_Salad0892
05-22-13, 06:44
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/18/s-e-cupp-vs-michael-moore-on-guns-i-just-happen-to-be-informed/

From the article:

Moore then said he wanted the Second Amendment altered to spell out the Founding Fathers’ intention: that it covers muskets.

Maher pointed out that he is a gun owner himself and would never give his guns up. He said he goes to the shooting range a few times a year, which Moore said wasn’t enough — he wouldn’t be effective against an intruder if he were just coming out of a deep sleep.

“As opposed to what, just getting mowed down?” Maher asked.

The conversation shifted to crime statistics, with Maher raising the question: Why have gun homicides gone down in an age of less gun control?

Moore made the point that all crime has gone down, and Cupp said mass shootings are also down — causing Moore to throw up his hands in laughter.

“Less school shootings since Columbine, let me ponder that for a second,” he said sarcastically.

Ryno12
05-22-13, 06:51
I wish that fat **** Moore would just go away. I can't stand the sight of his face.
Mahar can still lick pouch.

Sent via Tapatalk

streck
05-22-13, 07:01
Sorry but I can't think of Maher without remembering the time he and Moore got on their knees and begging Ralph Nader to run in 2004.....

Magic_Salad0892
05-22-13, 07:04
Sorry but I can't think of Maher without remembering the time he and Moore got on their knees and begging Ralph Nader to run in 2004.....

I think that as time goes on, he's switching sides. At least on some issues.

But yeah, I remember that. Ugh.

wahoo95
05-22-13, 07:12
I dont think he's switching sides so much as he's speaking what he believes. I toss him in that category of people who are gun owners but are all for more restrictions and think registries are useful and nobody needs Black Rifles. They to me are the biggest problem when it comes to the 2A issue because they don't realize the very things they are willing to compromise would lead to them losing their own rights to own firearms.

Magic_Salad0892
05-22-13, 07:14
I dont think he's switching sides so much as he's speaking what he believes. I toss him in that category of people who are gun owners but are all for more restrictions and think registries are useful and nobody needs Black Rifles. They to me are the biggest problem when it comes to the 2A issue because they don't realize the very things they are willing to compromise would lead to them losing their own rights to own firearms.

Actually, I remember him speaking out against background checks, and the AWB. I'll see if I can dig up a video or article.

Straight Shooter
05-22-13, 07:22
I wouldn't care if that mofacka got a lifetime membership in the
NRA, bent down and kissed Ted Nugents ass...on BOTH sides...and renounced every time he ever made fun of and mocked gun owners, religious folks and conservatives, Ill ALWAYS have a deep, burning desire to pummel him until he and his ****ing big ass nose are un-recognizable.
**** HIM, and errybody that LOOKS like him.
And DO NOT be fooled into thinking "he's on our side, or at least starting to come around".
Wait until the next mass murder....see how ****in gun friendly he is then.

Safetyhit
05-22-13, 07:31
He is not on our side. He thinks the second should be rewritten to allow for handguns only and that the fear of tyranny is a joke. A snake of the lowest order.

Magic_Salad0892
05-22-13, 07:34
He must've changed then. Because I remember him specifically speaking out against the AWB this last time around, and when Ms. Cupp was basically saying that gun laws were a form of persecution, he wasn't correcting her or jumping in, but was definetely dog piling on Michael Moore.

tb-av
05-22-13, 07:42
I dont think he's switching sides so much as he's speaking what he believes. I toss him in that category of people who are gun owners but are all for more restrictions and think registries are useful and nobody needs Black Rifles.

Yep,,, and that's the base they need to solidify. Moore is too radical to capture that base. He makes Maher look reasonable.

I think at this Moore is less of a threat. He's had his day. He's simply too radical to the point of being ridiculous. Maher on the other hand could help capture that "guns are good, but only my guns" crowd. The revolver and shotgun locked in a safe 362 days a year crowd.

Straight Shooter
05-22-13, 07:48
Ive heard ****STICK say a few times, the only reason he has/owns & carries a gun is because of the "gun nuts" and "rednecks" that threaten to kill him. He said if it wasn't for that he wouldn't own one.
Heard that with mine own ears.

tb-av
05-22-13, 07:51
Ive heard ****STICK say a few times, the only reason he has/owns & carries a gun is because of the "gun nuts" and "rednecks" that threaten to kill him. He said if it wasn't for that he wouldn't own one.
Heard that with mine own ears.

That sounds a whole lot closer to the truth than him suddenly becoming a 2A supporter.

montanadave
05-22-13, 09:44
Let's face it. Most folks with a lick of sense, whether they started out dyed-in-the-wool Republicans or Democrats, have seen the authoritarian trend evidenced by the actions of both the Bush and Obama administrations post-9/11 and have begun shifting towards a more libertarian mindset.

We should be encouraging that exodus, not bashing the shit out of folks who have broken ranks with the party faithful.

Magic_Salad0892
05-22-13, 09:45
Let's face it. Most folks with a lick of sense, whether they started out tied-in-the-wool Republicans or Democrats, have seen the authoritarian trend evidenced by the actions of both the Bush and Obama administrations post-9/11 and have begun shifting towards a more libertarian mindset.

We should be encouraging that exodus, not bashing the shit out of folks who have broken ranks with the party faithful.

Thanks, Dave.

My sentiments exactly.

brickboy240
05-22-13, 09:51
So Maher is "with us" on the gun issue.

A broken clock is right, twice a day....right?

He has shown...many times...to have completely warped views on many subjects and has some bizarre views.

I'd file this under BFD. The moron has spent a good amount of effort, trying to insult and marginalize conservative principles and concepts.

-brickboy240

tb-av
05-22-13, 10:15
Ok...

Bloomberg has guns, supports the 2A, uses his guns twice a year.
Maher has guns, supports the 2A, uses his guns twice a year.

Get Bill Maher on record saying he would vote against -any- regulation of 2A, magazines, modern rifles, etc.. IOW, in the upcoming elections he will vote for the candidate most supportive of 2A rights no matter which party they belong to and will also spend money to defeat the opposition.

Magic_Salad0892
05-22-13, 10:21
I'm not saying he's 100% on our side now. He's probably still full of liberal rhetoric.

But I'm saying that maybe we're seeing him start to turn. At least on this issue.

I've never heard him say "I'm not giving up my guns." before, or "Yeah, I'm a gun owner, and I go to the range a few times a year." and I've certainly never see him dogpile on an anti-gunner, even host somebody pro-gun on his show. (Aleast for the purpose of talking about guns, as he's had plenty of pro-gun music artists on his show.)

Ouroborous
05-22-13, 10:28
Are we talking about the same Bill Maher here?

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/13/bill-maher-the-second-amendment-is-bullsht

Magic_Salad0892
05-22-13, 10:34
Huh. Well. ****.

I take back every single thing I said in this thread. That's inexcusable.

Armati
05-22-13, 10:38
Maher has alway called himself a Libertarian because he wants to legalize drugs. He has never been pro-gun but like a lot of Hollywood Libs he owns at least one handgun to protect himself from the Wild Mandingos of LA County.

Over the last couple of years he has been partying with West Coast Libertarians. I think they have been working on him a bit. Most are dissatisfied with BHO.

Ouroborous
05-22-13, 10:40
Huh. Well. ****.

Hypocrisy! Maher is a piece of shit--don't let him tell you otherwise. Since the whole IRS debacle, it's suddenly cool again to be portrayed as being "on the right". The libtards love playing victim too much to be left out because of party affiliation or political stance.

**** em all.

montanadave
05-22-13, 10:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FnpaWQJO0

Magic_Salad0892
05-22-13, 10:50
Hypocrisy! This guy is a piece of shit--don't let him tell you otherwise. Since the whole IRS debacle, it's suddenly cool again to be portrayed as being "on the right". The libtards love playing victim too much to be left out because of party affiliation or political stance.

**** em all.

It totally looks like you're saying that about me, but I get what you meant.

Ouroborous
05-22-13, 10:52
It totally looks like you're saying that about me, but I get what you meant.

Directed at Maher, not you. Edited.

Biggy
05-22-13, 10:56
NRA, bent down and kissed Ted Nugents ass...on BOTH sides...and renounced every time he ever made fun of and mocked gun owners, religious folks and conservatives, Ill ALWAYS have a deep, burning desire to pummel him until he and his ****ing big ass nose are un-recognizable.
**** HIM, and errybody that LOOKS like him.
And DO NOT be fooled into thinking "he's on our side, or at least starting to come around".

I feel exactly the same way about him.

Magic_Salad0892
05-22-13, 10:56
Directed at Maher, not you. Edited.

I know. I was just ****in' with ya. :p

Ick
05-22-13, 11:16
Mahar is on our side? Once a man is shown to have zero integrity don't believe it when he appears to be "on our side".

No thanks. His nod and favor he shows should be ignored. He is no friend of 2A rights.

Ouroborous
05-22-13, 11:19
I know. I was just ****in' with ya. :p

Ha! Sorry to burst your bubble. I'd like to believe someone in the mainstream was actually on our side too but it ain't Bill Maher or that "Republican" douche that's on his show.
What we're witnessing is another passing fad of self serving tools working for the disinformation machine.

tb-av
05-22-13, 11:22
Huh. Well. ****.

Thanks, Magic_Salad0892.

My sentiments exactly.

Fixed it for you.

The left is simply coming out of the closet on all fronts. Don't believe for a minute they are on your side.

Alex F
05-22-13, 12:05
Maher is still an oxygen thief.

Moore... his opinion is protected by the very document he wants to shred.

Peshawar
05-22-13, 12:32
Buddy of mine sold Maher and his bodyguard some XD pistols several years ago at a nearby gun store. He's a hypocrite POS, but will blurt out the truth occasionally. He needs to get called on his own bullshit more often because when trapped he does seem to come clean. A little.

SteyrAUG
05-22-13, 15:37
Huh. Well. ****.

If Bill Maher has actually had a realization to the true intent of the second amendment, he's very, very late and he has a lot of damage to undo.

While I appreciate his calling Michael Moore out on some of his bullshit, that won't suffice to give him any kind of pass in my book. He's been very anti second amendment in the past, something that is even more inexcusable for someone who considers himself a Libertarian.

But if he wants to do the work, disavow his former statements and defend second amendment rights to the same degree that he defends first amendment rights then I will be willing to give him fair consideration...which is more than he's given us over the years.

TehLlama
05-22-13, 15:46
A broken clock might be right twice a day... but run that bitch backwards and it's accurate TWICE as often.

NeoNeanderthal
05-22-13, 16:12
It is interesting that he admitted to owning guns. I mean....hypocrisy much???

SteyrAUG
05-22-13, 16:18
It is interesting that he admitted to owning guns. I mean....hypocrisy much???

He actually believes that makes him a "normal gun owning" American. It's about like Ted Kennedy owning shotguns for trap shooting.

WillBrink
05-22-13, 16:52
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/18/s-e-cupp-vs-michael-moore-on-guns-i-just-happen-to-be-informed/

From the article:

Bill Mahar is on Bill Mahar's side. Like many of his ilk, he's "for" what suits his lifestyle and needs, most of which revolve around his classic Narcissistic personality disorder so common to the ilk, while wrapping himself in the "enlightened" cloak intended to help the average person and educated the world and all that.

He's a smart guy, makes a surprising amount of sense one minute, then says the dumbest sh*% you could think possible from someone supposedly "enlightened" on the topic.

He's on my ignore list with other far left and far right types, and the opinions of a stand up comedian are of no value to me.

Glad he understand why he, center of the universe, might benefit from having a means of self defense, not surprised at all he'd fail to see why others might also. :rolleyes:

Conclusion, D Bag.

RogerinTPA
05-22-13, 17:33
Who gives a flying ****. He's still an elitist douche bag who desperately needs that smug look repeatedly punched off his face.

jpmuscle
05-22-13, 17:37
Who gives a flying ****. He's still an elitist douche bag who desperately needs that smug look repeatedly punched off his face.

And with that a moment of clarity as descended upon this thread lol

SteyrAUG
05-22-13, 17:41
Bill Mahar is on Bill Mahar's side. Like many of his ilk, he's "for" what suits his lifestyle and needs, most of which revolve around his classic Narcissistic personality disorder so common to the ilk, while wrapping himself in the "enlightened" cloak intended to help the average person and educated the world and all that.

He's a smart guy, makes a surprising amount of sense one minute, then says the dumbest sh*% you could think possible from someone supposedly "enlightened" on the topic.

He's on my ignore list with other far left and far right types, and the opinions of a stand up comedian are of no value to me.

Glad he understand why he, center of the universe, might benefit from having a means of self defense, not surprised at all he'd fail to see why others might also. :rolleyes:

Conclusion, D Bag.

That pretty much covers it.

THCDDM4
05-22-13, 17:43

^This X's 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.............

Will said it best, Bill is only looking out for Bill. He is one of those special little selfish pricks that goes out of there way to deride everyone, whilst simultaneously applauding himself for the same behaviour- he needs to be fed his humble pie big time...

I cannot stand to hear him speak even one breath of his vomitous bile.

THCDDM4
05-22-13, 17:45

Conclusion, D Bag.

Boom- nail meets head of hammer.

Great synopsis of that idiot!

SteyrAUG
05-22-13, 18:06
I cannot stand to hear him speak even one breath of his vomitous bile.

You realize of course that he would be delighted to know he elicited such a strong response from anyone. You should care less...you'll be healthier and it would bother him more. Just ignore him as you would any other special needs person blathering on about something they don't fully understand.

:D

Grand58742
05-22-13, 18:07
I work with the same kinda guy as Bill. Owns an AR, but feels "there is no reason for the public to have them or high capacity magazines. If I can't do it in ten rounds, I shouldn't be shooting in the first place. High capacity mags should be limited to the military and police." When challenged with the fact he owns the same things he wants to ban and regulate (both an evil assault rifle and high capacity magazines to go along with it and his pistols) his response was "I need it to learn more about it for my job. I should know how to fix one."

Probably one of the most sorry excuses I've ever heard. Dude is a hypocrite liberal through and through and standard for the type. "I need it, but nobody else should have it." We tend not to talk politics anymore since it just gets on my nerves with the Obama protection he gives. Nothing is Obama's fault, it's all the GOP and Fox News.

Anyway, Bill Maher is an asshole of the first degree and probably should not be allowed to procreate.

morbidbattlecry
05-22-13, 20:30
See this is what is wrong with gun owners right now. Lets say he had a change of heart and is pro 2nd amendment. He is on our side now. But too damn bad right? This is one of the ways in the end we are going to lose to gun grabbers. You guys are going to alienate people we should be welcoming people for seeing the light and coming over to our side.

What if you where at the range one day. And some one comes over to you and says this"Hi i'm an ultra liberal, i'm pro abortion, pro more taxes, and voted democrat sense 1980. I used to be very anti gun. But one day i got curious and went into a gun store and an Ar15 and Glock. Which got me more interested in guns and i'm here with a buddy of mine shooting his BCM. I see you have a Glock 19 could you tell me about it and let me try it out." Are you going to tell said person to go to hell? Or say yeah sure. And give him a small shooting lesson and give him some info about glocks? Because i think most people on this board would chose the first option. Which would be a loss for all of us.

Alaskapopo
05-22-13, 20:32
NRA, bent down and kissed Ted Nugents ass...on BOTH sides...and renounced every time he ever made fun of and mocked gun owners, religious folks and conservatives, Ill ALWAYS have a deep, burning desire to pummel him until he and his ****ing big ass nose are un-recognizable.**** HIM, and errybody that LOOKS like him.

Yea because violence really wins people over and helps our cause with the mainstream.:rolleyes:
Pat

Alaskapopo
05-22-13, 20:35
See this is what is wrong with gun owners right now. Lets say he had a change of heart and is pro 2nd amendment. He is on our side now. But too damn bad right? This is one of the ways in the end we are going to lose to gun grabbers. You guys are going to alienate people we should be welcoming people for seeing the light and coming over to our side.

What if you where at the range one day. And some one comes over to you and says this"Hi i'm an ultra liberal, i'm pro abortion, pro more taxes, and voted democrat sense 1980. I used to be very anti gun. But one day i got curious and went into a gun store and an Ar15 and Glock. Which got me more interested in guns and i'm here with a buddy of mine shooting his BCM. I see you have a Glock 19 could you tell me about it and let me try it out." Are you going to tell said person to go to hell? Or say yeah sure. And give him a small shooting lesson and give him some info about glocks? Because i think most people on this board would chose the first option. Which would be a loss for all of us.

Someone gets it. I hate how people lump gun owners into a catagory with all over conservatives. Each issue should stand on its own merrits and there is nothing wrong with being a pro gun pro choice moderate or liberal etc. We will only win the battle for gun rights once it stops being a partisan issue. The conservative movement is dying I doubt you will have a right wing conservative president win a national election ever again. That does not mean we need to give up our gun rights.
Pat

Straight Shooter
05-22-13, 20:42
No Alaskapooper-
YOU...youre MAGNIFICENT SELF...is the only thing that ever "won people over and helps our cause with the mainstream".
SCREW YOU.

Alaskapopo
05-22-13, 20:45
No Alaskapooper-
YOU...youre MAGNIFICENT SELF...is the only thing that ever "won people over and helps our cause with the mainstream".
SCREW YOU.

I don't care for Bill Mahar much either but would I hurt another person over their opinion on politics being different than my own no. That is what tyrants do. Someone reading your posts that is on the fence about gun owners could easily assume we are all violent jerks who dream about beating up other people and shooting them from roof tops. Why not reach out to them instead and show some tolerance.
Pat

Straight Shooter
05-22-13, 20:50
POPO-
I said I HAD A DESIRE....A DESIRE.....I did not say anything else.
You never had a DESIRE to punch a ****in scumbag in ther face?!!
Goddammit man, THINK before you post. You are BAD about popping off before you think.
And for the record...I don't give a CATS ASS about changing or turning that sick ****er over to our side, at all. NONE.
He is a sick, demented **** of the first degree, and Ill hate him till
HELL FREEZES OVER, period.

Alaskapopo
05-22-13, 20:53
POPO-
I said I HAD A DESIRE....A DESIRE.....I did not say anything else.
You never had a DESIRE to punch a ****in scumbag in ther face?!!
Goddammit man, THINK before you post. You are BAD about popping off before you think.
And for the record...I don't give a CATS ASS about changing or turning that sick ****er over to our side, at all. NONE.
He is a sick, demented **** of the first degree, and Ill hate him till
HELL FREEZES OVER, period.

You should take your own advice. Think before you post some violent dribble. Its not like he is a child molester or the New Town Killer. Seriously how do you think someone would view your post if they read it and were on the fence about gun control?
Pat

Straight Shooter
05-22-13, 20:56
Ill bet you more agree with ME...than you.
You are just ****in nuts.

Alaskapopo
05-22-13, 21:05
Ill bet you more agree with ME...than you.
You are just ****in nuts.

Take a chill pill and edit your post. It makes no sense almost like you typed it in a fit of rage. So you think most people are as prone to want to violently act out against Bill Mahar in their head. I think most people that don't like him just change the channel. Thats what I do. Someone needs some anger management classes.
Pat

a0cake
05-22-13, 21:10
Alaskapooper

I understand that everybody is really serious around here, but oh man that's funny. Not really the word itself, but mostly the anger that is behind it is hilarious. Some people are just plain funny when they're mad.

http://i.imgur.com/aEqvz.gif

SteyrAUG
05-22-13, 21:42
You should take your own advice. Think before you post some violent dribble. Its not like he is a child molester or the New Town Killer. Seriously how do you think someone would view your post if they read it and were on the fence about gun control?
Pat

You do understand that a lot of people vent their frustration on the internet don't you?

Even if a person posted they they WOULD actually punch Bill Maher in the face if ever presented with the opportunity, most of those people actually wouldn't.

Also can we stop making every person here solely responsible for "on the fence" people regarding gun control? Quite honestly if somebody is "on the fence" about "my civil rights" then **** THAT ****ING PERSON.

That is like me being "on the fence" about their first amendment rights, or "on the fence" regarding equal treatment for everyone, or "on the fence" about a "free press." And then have somebody come along and say those who are upset by those who repress those things risk alienating "on the fence" douchebags who can't figure out what rights are.

Now I fully get the "win friends and influence" people strategy, I posted as much regarding Maher IF he was truly coming around. But at the same time, I fully understand why a lot of people have a lot of resentment regarding Maher.

So maybe just let guys like Straight Shooter state their opinion and vent their frustration and maybe not spend every minute living under the spectre of what the "anti gun" boogeyman might do with his words or how it might cost us some useless support from a guy who is "on the fence" about most issues because he can't figure them out or see through the bullshit.

Safetyhit
05-22-13, 21:53
See this is what is wrong with gun owners right now. Lets say he had a change of heart and is pro 2nd amendment. He is on our side now. But too damn bad right?

Other than via baseless analogy, can you clarify for us how you came to this very fair but totally unwarranted conclusion regarding the stated man?

To avoid putting you on the spot I'll answer for you and say that while you're heart is in the right place, if you understood more about who you're referring to you'd realize that your well-meaning head isn't.

Straight Shooter
05-22-13, 22:07
Ill go further than Safetyhit.
If POOPOO and others are saying that they want the type of person that Mahar and others of his ilk are, then..1. They have NO IDEA what Maher has said and done in his career. Or 2. They know these things and are without a moral compass or values that they would accept the Devil himself, IF Old Scratch agreed with them on the gun issue.
Either way, neither Mahar, nor THESE PEOPLE are the types I personally want "on my side" for JACK SHIT.
Of course...all this has been written by "an angry man", while eating some tasty Krystal burgers.

RogerinTPA
05-22-13, 22:12
I don't care for Bill Mahar much either but would I hurt another person over their opinion on politics being different than my own no. That is what tyrants do. Someone reading your posts that is on the fence about gun owners could easily assume we are all violent jerks who dream about beating up other people and shooting them from roof tops. Why not reach out to them instead and show some tolerance.
Pat

Yet you'd sanction kicking down a door of innocent witnesses, taze and detain them, then illegally seize personal property without a warrant wouldn't you? Your ability to recognize tyranny in ones opinions in politics, while bring it on to innocents in your day job, and not able to see that those actions are the very essence of tyranny? Priceless...:sarcastic:

Safetyhit
05-22-13, 22:13
Of course...all this has been written by "an angry man", while eating some tasty Krystal burgers.

You?? Angry?? Can't be.

But if so what would Jonathan Winters think if he heard you talk that way?

:D

Straight Shooter
05-22-13, 22:16
I suspect Safetyhit...that Mr. Winters would be gravely disappointed sir.
That being said....I GOTTA BE ME, BABY.:D

Ouroborous
05-22-13, 22:56
Let's not forget that during the heat of battle for our 2A rights this guy was fueling the flames of the anti-gun movement.

While we're in the fight of our lives this douche is spouting off "the second amendment is bullshit" tirades while espousing the virtues of a disarmed slave mentality to the masses.

Using his 1st amendment rights to try and take away the 2nd is inexcusable.

SteyrAUG
05-22-13, 23:00
they would accept the Devil himself, IF Old Scratch agreed with them on the gun issue.

Let's not forget how many people were declaring Harry "NRA A Rating" Reid was the guy saving us from an assault weapon ban while at the same time throwing Larry Craig under the bus for his bathroom shenanigans.

Then when it came time to try and pull the shell game on everyone at the last minute we saw how "pro gun" Harry Reid actually was.

JoshNC
05-22-13, 23:06
Bill Mahar is NOT on our side. I used to watch him when his show first aired on Comedy Central. I stopped watching him after his constant mockery of the NRA and gun owners.

chadbag
05-22-13, 23:39
Maher is not my favorite. I stopped watching him back in the late 90s (the only reason I watched him in the first place was my roommate liked to watch him, though he did not agree with him 1/2 the time).

However, I think he may be getting a little more real libertarian (not fake libtard "libertarian") in his old age.

Besides smacking down that fat *ss Moore, he also was blasting California for tax increases on the rich recently (according to a clip I saw). He may slowly be lightening up some. If so, good.

You can accept the good things he says, and still castigate him for the cr*p.

-

Alaskapopo
05-23-13, 00:35
Yet you'd sanction kicking down a door of innocent witnesses, taze and detain them, then illegally seize personal property without a warrant wouldn't you? Your ability to recognize tyranny in ones opinions in politics, while bring it on to innocents in your day job, and not able to see that those actions are the very essence of tyranny? Priceless...:sarcastic:

Ah your just dense enough to now understand the law and the issues discussed in those threads and I don't feel like trying to rehash it with you yet again.
Pat

Alaskapopo
05-23-13, 00:36
Ill go further than Safetyhit.
If POOPOO and others are saying that they want the type of person that Mahar and others of his ilk are, then..1. They have NO IDEA what Maher has said and done in his career. Or 2. They know these things and are without a moral compass or values that they would accept the Devil himself, IF Old Scratch agreed with them on the gun issue.
Either way, neither Mahar, nor THESE PEOPLE are the types I personally want "on my side" for JACK SHIT.

You are angry and you seem to be prone to violence. It seems to come out in every other post.
Pat

SteyrAUG
05-23-13, 00:43
You are angry and you seem to be prone to violence. It seems to come out in every other post.
Pat

You know, accusations like "prone to violence" can be a serious matter. Can you please provide an example where Straight Shooter has demonstrated a propensity for violence?

Because being "angry on the internet" is not the same thing.

Alaskapopo
05-23-13, 00:51
You know, accusations like "prone to violence" can be a serious matter. Can you please provide an example where Straight Shooter has demonstrated a propensity for violence?

Because being "angry on the internet" is not the same thing.

Well he talked about looking for me from the roof tops implying he would shoot me in a previous thread. Now he is talking about fatasizing about assaulting Bill Mahar to the point of making his face unrecognizable. That does not seem like the talk of a normal calm person.
Pat

SteyrAUG
05-23-13, 01:21
Well he talked about looking for me from the roof tops implying he would shoot me in a previous thread. Now he is talking about fatasizing about assaulting Bill Mahar to the point of making his face unrecognizable. That does not seem like the talk of a normal calm person.
Pat

I disagree. I think it's completely normal to talk about kicking the shit out of Bill Maher ON THE INTERNET.

As for "looking for you from rooftops", unless he also lives in the same town as you that would be one hell of a shot. I don't think he even lives in the same state as you.

But IF he did make a specific legitimate threat, and you aren't simply exaggerating his comments or taking them grossly out of context, then that would be a serious violation of forum rules and you should report it.

Straight Shooter
05-23-13, 04:29
SteyrAUG-
Thank you for asking this buffoon to put up, or shut up.
He cant do either, apparently.
Were I to say to this idiot...GOOD DAY, POPO....he would reply how angry I sound, and how I need to attend an anger management class. As to his assertion I "threatened to shoot him from a rooftop",
I responded to him in PM ASAP in that thread, and told his cowardly ass then, and Ill say it now...IF HE THINKS I THREATENED HIM,FILE CHARGES, ASS. He is really and truly, nothing more than an internet troll, and I myself sometimes forget that. Myself, I wholeheartedly do not believe he is a cop of ANY sort. IF he is, then they are hurtin for cops in Alaska, is all I can say. Again, I asked him if he ever DESIRED to punch a scumbag in the face, like Mahar, as all MEN have desired to punch someone at SOME point in life, and all's I get back is how very AAANGRY I am. So, POOPOO....Im ANGRY.
Feel better? This dude is one pill, I tell ya.
See ya from the rooftops, POOPOO.

Alaskapopo
05-23-13, 05:11
SteyrAUG-
Thank you for asking this buffoon to put up, or shut up.
He cant do either, apparently.
Were I to say to this idiot...GOOD DAY, POPO....he would reply how angry I sound, and how I need to attend an anger management class. As to his assertion I "threatened to shoot him from a rooftop",
I responded to him in PM ASAP in that thread, and told his cowardly ass then, and Ill say it now...IF HE THINKS I THREATENED HIM,FILE CHARGES, ASS. He is really and truly, nothing more than an internet troll, and I myself sometimes forget that. Myself, I wholeheartedly do not believe he is a cop of ANY sort. IF he is, then they are hurtin for cops in Alaska, is all I can say. Again, I asked him if he ever DESIRED to punch a scumbag in the face, like Mahar, as all MEN have desired to punch someone at SOME point in life, and all's I get back is how very AAANGRY I am. So, POOPOO....Im ANGRY.
Feel better? This dude is one pill, I tell ya.
See ya from the rooftops, POOPOO.

There is the angry man I know. Resorts to threats, personal attacks, and profanity like always. Not all men desire to punch other men in the face for simply having a different political opinion than them. Only bullies are like that. As for cowardly I am not the one who is threatening to snipe people from the roof tops but rather calling you out right here.
Pat