PDA

View Full Version : "Database error" when trying to access user CP

mikeith
05-25-13, 09:05
I have a couple pm's and every time I try to get to the user cp to check them it goes To a white screen with database error?

Already logged out, reset cookies, history etc, but still not working

WillBrink
05-25-13, 09:39
I have a couple pm's and every time I try to get to the user cp to check them it goes To a white screen with database error?

Ditto here. A glitch im sure being worked on.

Safetyhit
05-25-13, 10:10
Me too.

og556
05-25-13, 10:39
I'm getting it as we'll gents.

kdcgrohl
05-25-13, 11:08
Same here. On a closely related note, I got the same message when I tried to log in around 7AM EST this morning. Just logged in around Noon with no probs, but still cannot access PMs.

Beachboy
05-25-13, 11:43
SAME HERE!

jmoore
05-25-13, 12:03
Rec'd same error at ~ noon trying log on, then logged in OK 2 minutes later. Just one more data point. - john

Biggy
05-25-13, 12:40

Currently the same for me.

Biggy
05-25-13, 12:45

Currently the same for me.

tb-av
05-25-13, 12:50
Same... and I see one of my posts went through about 4 times but I can't get back to it to delete it.

Caution to anyone that might post in the civility thread by AC. Looks like St_AUG had same problem.

We now each have about 4 or 5 of the same message.

Ryno12
05-25-13, 13:22
Glitchy day today. PMs, login issues, double posts (quad in Steyr's case). Perhaps any of this have anything to do with the upcoming site upgrade?

Sent via Tapatalk

DiabhailGadhar
05-25-13, 15:01
+1. ^

Ballistic Agency
05-25-13, 19:51
Well that kernel upgrade to the server was a bitch. It caused the m4c database to corrupt and the repair took FOREVER. We also did an upgrade to it while the site was down. (killing two birds, you know)

Sorry guys. We had to get it done, and I hated to do it without scheduling it, but it was an absolute MUST DO. Just wish it had gone smoother.

Another update will be coming in the next week or so, but it is much more minor and won't even require a reboot.