PDA

View Full Version : So........

TOrrock
07-27-06, 19:20
Do you allow people here who don't even own a M4? :D

Just thought I'd stop in and say hi to M4arc, GotM4 and VA Dinger, also see that Simply Dynamic is here.

Howdy guys!

M4arc
07-27-06, 19:29
Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Of course you're allowed here. I'm just wondering what took you so long to find us :p

TOrrock
07-27-06, 19:31
Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Of course you're allowed here. I'm just wondering what took you so long to find us :p

Uh, well, maybe 'cause NO ONE TOLD ME. :rolleyes:

I came here from the link to Dave's class that you sent me, that I won't be able to make.

M4arc
07-27-06, 19:42
Uh, well, maybe 'cause NO ONE TOLD ME. :rolleyes:

I came here from the link to Dave's class that you sent me, that I won't be able to make.

Sorry, my bad that I didn't invite you sooner :( I'm a dick.

It looks like Dave's class is going to get pushed back so maybe you'll be able to make the new date? Check the training forum in a few days for more details.

M4arc
07-27-06, 19:53
Just in case everyone doesn't know Templar is an absolute wealth of information when it comes to AKs. He resides at www.akforum.net (http://www.akforum.net) but hopefully he'll stop by from time to time, hang out with us and answer some AK questions when needed.

I hold him personally responsible for my AK addiction :D

Robb Jensen
07-27-06, 19:54
9x19 says 'What you can't say hello'? :p

We'll be at the 'other' forums picnic on the 12th near Richmond if you can make it. Otherwise if you shooting the IDPA classifier at Cav in August she'll be there with me, probably taking pics.

TOrrock
07-27-06, 20:01
9x19 says 'What you can't say hello'? :p

We'll be at the 'other' forums picnic on the 12th near Richmond if you can make it. Otherwise if you shooting the IDPA classifier at Cav in August she'll be there with me, probably taking pics.

Hey!

Hello 9x19, please forgive, I should have known both of you would be here.

I have been out of the IDPA thing for the better part of this year, but I'm getting back into it. I no longer run the side matches at Cavalier, Randy McFarland (Blackscot on the boards) took over, although I do help out when I can.

I should be at the Classifier, I picked up a S&W M22 Thunder Ranch Special .45ACP revolver, and I'm in the process of getting a Springfield M1911A1 TRP, so I'll need to get classified in ESR and CDP.

Robb Jensen
07-27-06, 20:07
Hey!

Hello 9x19, please forgive, I should have known both of you would be here.

I have been out of the IDPA thing for the better part of this year, but I'm getting back into it. I no longer run the side matches at Cavalier, Randy McFarland (Blackscot on the boards) took over, although I do help out when I can.

I should be at the Classifier, I picked up a S&W M22 Thunder Ranch Special .45ACP revolver, and I'm in the process of getting a Springfield M1911A1 TRP, so I'll need to get classified in ESR and CDP.

Sweet. I've been shooting a little ICORE, I might try to classify in ESR sometime with my S&W 625. I'm going for Master in SSP.

VA_Dinger
07-27-06, 20:31
Welcome.

M4carbine has been needing an AK nut for some time.

:D