PDA

View Full Version : Panteao Productions - Uptown Girl with Pat Rogers

C45P312
05-28-13, 16:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6foDFXs1uyU&feature=youtu.be

^ here's an interesting video that just got posted.

Looks like they had fun making the video but I just don't get it. Maybe someone can clue me in? Was there something in the news I missed and this was a parody?

Didn't know where else to start this thread. Mods, feel free to move it if needed.

Voodoo_Man
05-28-13, 16:52
LOL

nice

Zane1844
05-28-13, 17:01
For some reason that reminded me of this video and I have not seen it in like three years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7P0fEuAIV8

wedgehead30
05-28-13, 17:32
The guys were just having a good time....or maybe it was the heat.:D

3 AE
05-28-13, 20:24
Milli Vanilli has nothing on those guys! :D

krisjon
05-28-13, 20:27
Travis Haley in drag would have been better.

halo2304
05-28-13, 21:23
I thought cleaning the Humvee with the shemaghs was a good touch.

LHS
05-28-13, 22:07
Now I'm imagining the rest of the Panteo gang doing this kind of thing... Imagine Super Dave doing Margaritaville:

"Wastin' away again in Margaritaville
Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's some hajjis to blame
So I hunted every goddamn one of them down and shot them in the ****ing face, dude!"

glocktogo
05-28-13, 22:54
Now I'm imagining the rest of the Panteo gang doing this kind of thing... Imagine Super Dave doing Margaritaville:

"Wastin' away again in Margaritaville
Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's some hajjis to blame
So I hunted every goddamn one of them down and shot them in the ****ing face, dude!"

Yep, red cape and all! :D

J-Dub
05-28-13, 22:58
Shoulda done "pina coladaburg"....just sayin.

Very funny, good stuff.

LHS
05-28-13, 23:29
Shoulda done "pina coladaburg"....just sayin.

Very funny, good stuff.

Margaritastan?

jpmuscle
05-29-13, 01:08
Funny, better than the Harlem Shake I suppose :D

Straight Shooter
05-29-13, 01:49
THAT RIGHT THERE.....is some funny stuff.
GOOD JOB!:D

Larry Vickers
05-29-13, 05:35
Good to see Pat still has a sense of humor !!! Obviously rumors of his demise for health reasons appear to be ill founded - it should have been called 'Kickin it with EAG Tactical !'

Ryno12
05-29-13, 05:54
Who said white people can't dance? :p

Sent via Tapatalk

Airhasz
05-29-13, 06:19
I'd say the enemy has nothing to worry about...

Voodoochild
05-29-13, 07:55
Not going to lie when I say that was hard to watch.

markm
05-29-13, 11:01
Rogers needs to go away. Complete douche. Images of that 4 foot idiot in a Kevlar are nothing short of comical.

Ed L.
05-29-13, 11:28
For some reason I found that a bit awkward to watch also. It was awkward because it involves someone you know doing something that you'd never expect them to.

Rogers needs to go away. Complete douche. Images of that 4 foot idiot in a Kevlar are nothing short of comical.

Normally, I find your sarcastic comments pretty funny, to the point that I was going to recommend you as a Mod. But in this case I think you are way out of line.

Pat Rogers happens to be one of the best instructors out there and someone I call a friend.

Given your constant shots at him I can only assume:

A. That he verbally spanked your peepee for something online and you continue to hold a grudge.

OR

B. He bludgeoned you into unconsciousness with the prototype LWRC, which they then used as a blueprint for future guns without checking it for bent or broken parts or parts knocked out of alignment so that they were no longer in spec.

Actually, I think explanation B is the most likely because it explains several things.

I'd be careful how you tread in the future, Mark, lest I have Chris and Travis bury you under a pile of LWRC products to the point that you cannot move, while Pat Rogers sings "When Irish Eyes Are Smiling."

Not to be outdone, James Yeager has announced that he and his crew will be performing the final number from the film The Full Monty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2gAkmcFCsQ

newyork
05-29-13, 11:30
Wow. I don't even have words for that.

Voodoochild
05-29-13, 11:58
Ed L. & markm this ends here and now shake your dicks because this pissing match is over. Take it to PM if you want but do not continue down the rabbit hole.

markm
05-29-13, 12:00
Roger that, Sailor! No hard feelings towards Ed L. We don't have to agree on every damned subject! ;)