PDA

View Full Version : Six Minutes to Freedom

Sam
07-31-06, 09:25
A book by Kurt Muse, cowritten with John Gilstrap. Kurt was an American living in Panama that was arrested and left in the Modelo prison in Panama to rot by Pineapple face. The book is about his arrest, plight in prison and then his rescue.
Got the book Saturday afternoon, read a little before bedtime then finished the whole book on Sunday. Highly recommended.
I'm disappointed in the local Barnes & Nobles stores, they didn't carry this book. Went to two Borders before I found one single copy!
Incredible rescue. I can't wait for the movie. I'm sure sometime down the road, a book will be written about Acid Gambit itself.

www.sixminutestofreedom.com

VA_Dinger
07-31-06, 10:15
Great book, I finished it about two weeks ago.

M4arc
07-31-06, 11:54
Great book, I finished it about two weeks ago.

Are you going to let me borrow it?

I need to get my book, It's Not A Good Day To Die, back from you as well because I told a co-worker he can read it when you're done.

VA_Dinger
07-31-06, 13:03
Can't help you.

:D

LukeMacGillie
07-31-06, 15:57
So can I get in on yall's book club now LOL

Ice Cream Man
07-31-06, 17:33
Sam,

Thanks for the book recommendation I am always looking for a good book to read, will have to pick this one up next time at the book store.

Sam
07-31-06, 18:47
No problem Ice :)
But I'd suggest ordering from Amazon or the official website, maybe cheaper than the bookstores.
www.sixminutestofreedom.com

Robb Jensen
08-01-06, 20:49
I know the co-author John Gilstrap. I served with him in the 1990s on OWL-VFD (Occoquan Woodbridge Lorton Volunteer Fire Dept.) he was a great Firefighter/EMT and he's a DAMN good author. I look forward to reading this book.

Stay Safe,
Robb Jensen