PDA

View Full Version : Need your expertise..

Phillykid
05-29-13, 14:54
Found a new LMT CQB MRP complete rifle for $1750...

Been wanting one for awhile.. Wish the rail was rifle length but LMT is back ordered 3-4 years for that..

Thought's and opinion on price..any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Jim.

Voodoo_Man
05-29-13, 14:58
If you have the funds go for it, doubt you are going to find that specific rifle cheaper anywhere.

hjmpanzr
05-31-13, 00:11
That's not too bad. 8 months ago It wouldn't be great. But in this market....

i saw an lmt defender (with sopmod) sale for $1675 yesterday in a LGS. The also has an mrp at about $2100.

I'm a bit skeptical about the whole 4 yr back order though. I've seen 7 or so lmt lowers in LGS within the last couple weeks and the really aren't moving that fast. Plus, seeing a number of their complete rifles as well. Just saying I've been hearing this a lot (including from them) but I'm just skeptical.

3 AE
05-31-13, 00:33
Just buy it. Load up all of your magazines and run it through the gun. Do this over and over. Make the gun do what you want it to do. If you not sure of what you want it to do then take $400 or so and take a class for two days and you'll find out what you and your rifle need to do. You'll be far ahead of making yourself a good shooter with a quality rifle than someone fretting over if they paid too much or what accessory should go on the gun before they ever shot it.

Quentin
05-31-13, 23:50
Just curious, with so many solid ARs in your price range, why limit yourself to LMT?