PDA

View Full Version : 2 Day INEX Day/Night Pistol,Carbine training, June 29th-30th, Black River Falls WI

quillbro
05-31-13, 16:21
Hello all,

I'm Evan Green from Griffin Armament (A Wisconsin Based Sound Suppressor Manufacturer). Last year we teamed up with other investors and trainers to form a training group for the upper midwest. Our private training area has been under development for about a year now and we are ready to go live with our first pilot course. I apologize for the short notice but if you can make it this training will be a blast.

The training area is located in Black River Falls WI and once we get rolling will host various types of Pistol, Carbine, Precision Rifle, and Night Vision live fire training.

To kick off the training area we are discounting the initial training weekend which will much mimic our 3 day Day/Night Pistol and Carbine course for a reduced rate of 200 dollars (This Future course will be priced ~500 dollars). Night vision/IR equipment is suggested but not required. For those without, we are going to be teaching some White light Pistol/Carbine instruction as well. Although night fire is included in this training weekend it is not the primary stress. We will also be doing daylight courses of fire as well.

This training weekend is not designed for beginner level shooters. Expect to further your shooting proficiency and have alot of fun during the various blocks of instruction and courses of fire.

https://www.facebook.com/events/343001079159430/

RSVP by June 15th to: Evan@GriffinArmament.com

Instructors have former military, high threat protection, law enforcement, and recreational backgrounds.

I will post more detailed info soon. We are set up with local area hotels to offer discounted rates. Additionally there is plenty of area to camp out at the training area (no charge) for those seeking to get a real breather from the work week.

Hope some of you all can make it out! I am also bringing some new Suppressors from Griffin Armament if anyone is curious to see/shoot them.

-Evan

quillbro
06-09-13, 22:36
Breaking in the flat range at In Extremis Consulting Group. We were up there over the weekend and couldn't resist taking the time for some shooting.

Hope some of you all can make it out.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1001778_527629367297192_886408419_n.jpg