PDA

View Full Version : HIPERTOUCH Triggers?

Big A
06-01-13, 11:57
Hello everyone...:)

Anyone here tried or using these triggers yet? I did a search didn't find anything.
http://www.hiperfire.com/hipertouch24.html

I stumbled across them here:http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/lower-parts/build-kits/palmetto-state-armory-classic-hipertouch-lbk.html

Seems like a great deal at PSA for the price...

briguy64
06-01-13, 17:52
If Robocop was pushing a trigger, it would be this one! Murphy, that you?

I'll stick to the tried and true, not that I don't think it could be a good product, but this isn't one of those products that I would want to use my screw around money on. But if someone else wants to buy one and give a review, I'm all ears

Big A
06-02-13, 09:37
Not pitching anything. Just stumbled across it and was wondering if anyone here had used one yet and what their opinions of it were is all.

cthompson36
06-02-13, 09:49
is it the same as this trigger? doesn't look like people like it if it is https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=92345

dukduk
06-02-13, 09:59
It's new and neat, I like new and neat. But CMCs .mil/LE price puts a great trigger in my guns.

308sako
06-02-13, 12:31
no thanks, I'm a Giessele fanboy.

simonsez
06-02-13, 14:20
Never heard of it, could be good, could be bad. I won't knock it until there are good honest reviews out there. Geissele? Definitely good! My money is tight and I want something proven by people who shoot way more than me and abuse their kit. Even Geissele had to start somewhere though. Buy it and vet it! :D

PalmettoStateArmory
06-03-13, 13:29
We have beat the guts out of the one we have in one of our test fire lowers. It works well, but it has more parts than your standard FCG.

Captain D
06-05-13, 00:25
Giessele.......All the way.........Forget the rest...............

rbabbitt767
06-05-13, 21:41
"You can stroke it fast or slow."

I don't need an AR trigger to tell me that.

Geissele works well for me.

BoringGuy45
06-05-13, 22:04
I'm getting a new trigger soon. If this thing had rave reviews from very credible sources, I might consider it. It very well might be all that it claims to be; it doesn't seem, as far as I can tell, some magic trigger with a WTF design. However, I'm sticking with tried and true. Geissele is my choice for now :)

Fitzghan
10-12-13, 15:31
I run Hiperfire triggers and love them. Started with the original Hipertouch 24 in my wife’s 3 gun rifle. At the time I was running AR Gold. I liked the AR gold but found I was often experiencing trigger freeze after the first shot.

I found this to be due to the lack of any discernible reset. It was as if my brain was waiting to feel the click and then a few tenths of a second later I would realize what was happening. This got me looking very hard a my wife’s trigger since the reset is VERY positive.

Just so happened I won a new Hipertfire 24C shortly after they came out and swapped out my AR Gold for it. Hands down my favorite trigger I have ever used. Nice crisp break and a very short and very positive reset. Just got another one for the wife’s rifle.

I’ve used Geissele and still do in a couple of my rifles but these triggers to me feel much better. I hear a lot of people worry about extra parts and there may be validity to that, time will tell. A lot of pros are running them now and high round counts are inevitable. IMHO, definitely worth a look.

Ned Christiansen
10-12-13, 16:31
Well there sure is no shortage of info and tech talk on their site. Looks very clever to me as long as the execution is on par with the thought behind it.