PDA

View Full Version : Rangemaster Combative Pistol, Carthage, NC

Tom Givens
06-01-13, 14:15
TOM GIVENS 2 DAY COMBATIVE PISTOL I
JULY 6-7, 2013 - CARTHAGE, NC

$450.00

This is an intensive weekend course that covers all of the essential skills involved in fighting with a handgun. There is an all day session Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 6 pm.

Topics covered in this course will include:
-Rapid presentation from concealed carry
-Effective gun handling techniques, designed to work under stress
-Rapid reloading techniques
-High speed accuracy at close ranges
-Precision shooting at mid-ranges
-Shooting effectively with one hand, with either hand
-Fixing malfunctions rapidly and reliably
-Proper defensive mindset, personal tactics, and more

Expect to fire about 1,000 rounds of ammunition. This course is esigned expressly for the armed citizen who carries a concealed handgun, or the plain clothes or off duty officer.

Your primary instructor will be Tom Givens, of Rangemaster, assisted by other Rangemaster certified firearms instructors.

http://store.greygrouptraining.com/2-DAY-COMBATIVE-PISTOL-I.html
Grey Group Training, LLC
info@greygrouptraining.com; help@greygrouptraining.com; customerservice@greygrouptraining.com
910-323-4739

tyrebitr
06-16-13, 17:17
Tom Givens is someone I've always wanted to train with. It's hard to tell from the course description if this is a beginners class or something a little more advanced. Anyone know some details?

C45P312
06-16-13, 18:40
Tom Givens is someone I've always wanted to train with. It's hard to tell from the course description if this is a beginners class or something a little more advanced. Anyone know some details?

When I read "Combative Pistol", the first thing that doesn't pop in my head is "beginner".

tyrebitr
06-16-13, 19:30
Thanks C45P312, I read it that way as well but I'd still like some details from those who have attended.

C45P312
06-17-13, 07:24
Thanks C45P312, I read it that way as well but I'd still like some details from those who have attended.

http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/defensive-carry-tactical-training/126353-tom-givens-rangemaster-combative-pistol-1-aar-review.html

tyrebitr
06-17-13, 13:34
Thank you sir!

coble0369
06-17-13, 15:54
I took this class last year in VA, I've registered for this one because I thought it was really good, I learned a lot and wanted to take it again. I've taken a few classes and didn't feel that the things we did in this one were beyond my capabilities. If you have a reasonable amount of shooting and weapons handling experience I think you'll be fine.

Tom Givens
06-27-13, 13:56
Last call. We still have room for a couple more shooters.

tyrebitr
07-07-13, 19:00
Damn fine class!