PDA

View Full Version : Some people shouldn't be chasing tornadoes...

Peshawar
06-02-13, 00:09
"Dude, I don't care if it's a tornado. Get the f*** out of my car. Seriously. Get out." :D

http://youtu.be/veNJBosc6EA

GeorgiaBoy
06-02-13, 00:15
Making Darwin proud...

:fie:

DreadPirateMoyer
06-02-13, 00:19
Saw this video earlier today. Dear Lord. The guy in the passenger seat could not be any more shameful. His unmanliness was embarrassing to watch.

If this is how he acts in the face of danger, he shouldn't be chasing tornadoes. :suicide:

P.S.: I'm pretty sure Brett understands to drive as fast as possible. Saying it 40 times isn't going to do anything productive, you panicking twit.

Peshawar
06-02-13, 00:24
And you just know that Andy Samberg is going to be playing that guy on SNL tomorrow. He'd play that guy hilariously. :lol:

SteyrAUG
06-02-13, 01:55
Comments are disabled for this video.

:lol:

I'd love to chase tornadoes. I think they are completely fascinating. The reason I don't do it is because I might actually catch one.

Just because you are brave enough to drive up to a tornado doesn't mean you are skilled enough to drive away from one. Those guys took a pounding and are lucky to be alive.

And the only thing worse than dying a very preventable death would be dying with Capt. Obvious in the passenger seat providing useful information like "drive faster."

Moose-Knuckle
06-02-13, 02:31
The douche in the passenger seat did a phone interview on FOX around 04:00 yesterday morning. The anchor asked him why his driver seemed so calm while he was stricken with fear, the guy actually said it's because the driver had the luxury of focusing on the road and didn't see the real danger they were in. :rolleyes:

jpmuscle
06-02-13, 09:59
Not gonna lie, growing up I wanted to be a wheel man for a tornado chasing team in the absolute worst way.

C-grunt
06-02-13, 11:19
Not gonna lie, growing up I wanted to be a wheel man for a tornado chasing team in the absolute worst way.

Can't you just go do it on your days off?

Kokopelli
06-02-13, 11:52
That guy needs to find another gig...

montanadave
06-02-13, 11:55
That guy needs to find another gig...

Like a bomb disposal unit? :D

11B101ABN
06-02-13, 14:46
IN the FPV, that was inflow winds, not the tornado itself. They were close, but he should have been more in control of himself.

jpmuscle
06-02-13, 14:55
Can't you just go do it on your days off?

Probably. Id have to relocate from the northeast since we don't get many twisters up here lol. Although moving is high on my list anyway.

I wonder if I could do it professionally. I'd love to put tornado chasing wheel man on my resume'. :lol:

VooDoo6Actual
06-02-13, 16:00
3 VETERAN STORM CHASERS KILLED BY OKLAHOMA TORNADO

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AP_US_SEVERE_WEATHER_STORM_CHASERS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-06-02-14-10-10

ThirdWatcher
06-02-13, 19:05
3 VETERAN STORM CHASERS KILLED BY OKLAHOMA TORNADO

Some days you eat the bear, other days the bear eats you.

SteyrAUG
06-02-13, 20:15
IN the FPV, that was inflow winds, not the tornado itself. They were close, but he should have been more in control of himself.

I'm sure he "imagined" he would be.