PDA

View Full Version : Support Magpul by buying Colorado P mags

Alaskapopo
06-03-13, 19:55
Magpul is selling limited edition P mags marked Colorado right now at their web store. The funds from the magazines go to the fight for Colorado's 2nd amendment rights. I just bought a 5 pack. If you can please do the same.
http://store.magpul.com/

Inkslinger
06-03-13, 20:05
Are they sold out already? Trying to order and when I try to select color there are no option? Won't let me add to my cart?

Alaskapopo
06-03-13, 20:06
Damn your right they are sold out. That was fast.
Pat

Inkslinger
06-03-13, 20:09
Damn your right they are sold out. That was fast.
Pat

Damn! Thanks for the heads up though.

SeriousStudent
06-03-13, 20:17
What an awesome, awesome gift to give. Hand a new shooter a "Free Colorado" mag, and explain the story behind it.

I'm going to do that. Buy a five pack and hand them to folks at work.

officerX
06-03-13, 21:11
I just ordered a 5 pack of the FREE COLORADO ones. They're BLACK ONLY but were in stock. $10.xx to ship so basically $15 each.

Jer
06-03-13, 23:14
Got mine! :cool:

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-04-13, 07:25
I wish they would offer LR20 mags on these offers. Some of us are facing new 15 round limitations soon....

Alex F
06-04-13, 07:58
Sold out or I'd have ordered two packs :(

Alex V
06-04-13, 08:06
I would have loved to order them... if not for the dumb ass state I live in...

Really upset me when they had the John Noveske mags. Those were for a really good cause and I wanted to help and could not.

markm
06-04-13, 08:36
Bite your tongue mark. Don't go this route it is not a wise choice.

Voodoochild

Mauser KAR98K
06-04-13, 09:35
What's the latest on magpul moving? Are they going to fight it out before the leave?

Wish they sold them individually.

Jer
06-04-13, 10:01
Sold out or I'd have ordered two packs :(

The limit was 1.

What's the latest on magpul moving? Are they going to fight it out before the leave?

Wish they sold them individually.

Their entire Pmag production has been outside of the state for some time now. They were going to make an announcement but the Boston Marathon bombing happened so they canceled it because they felt the timing was off.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
06-04-13, 10:08
Damn, I wouldve bought some right away had I known they would sell out that fast.

Alaskapopo
06-04-13, 13:54
I would think you support the government overstepping its bounds. :confused:

Never mind reported to moderators.
Pat

markm
06-04-13, 14:02
mark..second warning. There are no more warnings.

Voodoochild

Alaskapopo
06-04-13, 14:03
That pretty much sums it up right there. :p

The fact you can't follow forum rules.
Pat

Army Chief
06-04-13, 14:04
Markm,

Pretty much everything I've seen you post of late is inflammatory or mean-spirited in some way. Are things going all right in your world, or is there some reason for all of this? Don't want to kick a guy while (if) he's down, but this is getting a little ridiculous.

AC

markm
06-04-13, 14:10
You were warned

SWATcop556

Jer
06-04-13, 14:12
Nope

Voodoochild
Who's Pat? Alaskapopo?

markm
06-04-13, 14:21
Who's Pat? Alaskapopo?

Yes. I'm stepping away from the thread now. :p

fixit69
06-04-13, 14:43
I would really like to just get one pack but I'm never fast enough because I have too much going on. I would gladly pay shipping and costs if someone has more than one Colorado pMag pack.

CLJ94104
06-04-13, 19:35
Their entire Pmag production has been outside of the US for some time now.

Is this accurate? Did he mean out of CO? I doubt Magpul would move ops to another country.

twistedcomrade
06-04-13, 20:28
Is this accurate? Did he mean out of CO? I doubt Magpul would move ops to another country.

Any clarafiction on this?

Jer
06-04-13, 20:56
Yes. I'm stepping away from the thread now. :p

I don't know what Alaskapopo's problem is but he clearly has one because I don't know him from Adam but every thread I see him posting in he's stirring the pot, agitating people, picking fights, personally attacking and just being a general troll. I don't know why he seems to be protected when other contributing members get posts deleted that aren't anywhere near as abrasive as his. It makes no sense at all and on the forums I've staffed he wouldn't last a week with his attitude. It seems anymore whenever there's some off topic disagreement he's at the center. I don't get it.

That's my bad. Typo and I meant to say state. It's been edited in my original post to avoid further confusion.

Army Chief
06-04-13, 21:37
Jer,

There is no protection mechanism in play here, and Alaskapopo is taking his licks is everyone else. One of the more serious problems we're having of late is with members who hold very strong opinions on whatever the topic, and who cannot seem to give any quarter to those with dissenting views. Pat is among them. We are paying attention, and the matter has been a topic of recent discussion.

Let's just all do our best to de-escalate things and soften our approaches.

AC

CLJ94104
06-04-13, 21:47
That's my bad. Typo and I meant to say state. It's been edited in my original post to avoid further confusion.

Thanks for the clarification.

As for all the drama on the board, I hope it gets cleared up without the GD board itself suffering. I really enjoy hearing everyone's opinions.

Jer
06-04-13, 21:50
Jer,

There is no protection mechanism in play here, and Alaskapopo is taking his licks is everyone else. One of the more serious problems we're having of late is with members who hold very strong opinions on whatever the topic, and who cannot seem to give any quarter to those with dissenting views. Pat is among them. We are paying attention, and the matter has been a topic of recent discussion.

Let's just all do our best to de-escalate things and soften our approaches.

AC

Solid copy.

a1fabweld
06-04-13, 22:01
I don't know what Alaskapopo's problem is but he clearly has one because I don't know him from Adam but every thread I see him posting in he's stirring the pot, agitating people, picking fights, personally attacking and just being a general troll. I don't know why he seems to be protected when other contributing members get posts deleted that aren't anywhere near as abrasive as his. It makes no sense at all and on the forums I've staffed he wouldn't last a week with his attitude. It seems anymore whenever there's some off topic disagreement he's at the center. I don't get it.

The Cool Kids club definitely has a chapter here. Either you're in or you're out. Some guys get away with trolling & slamming others & get away with it. Others, not so much.

SeriousStudent
06-04-13, 22:15
The Cool Kids club definitely has a chapter here. Either you're in or you're out. Some guys get away with trolling & slamming others & get away with it. Others, not so much.

Gosh, thanks ever so much for helping cool things down...... Maybe there are conversations going on behind the scenes that you don't see? Think about that.

I'm sure the folks at Magpul are deeee-lighted with how this thread is going.

a1fabweld
06-04-13, 22:38
Just stating the truth brother. I just witnessed it in another thread. Sorry.

fixit69
06-04-13, 22:44
I'm the uncoolest kid. PM me a1fabweld

SWATcop556
06-04-13, 23:02

Do tell via PM

feedramp
06-04-13, 23:02
Passed the word about these mags to some friends, so if they come back in stock, they should keep selling out and thereby supporting the cause. ;)

SeriousStudent
06-04-13, 23:03

We're cool, no grudge created here. Just pointing out that gasoline puts out very few fires.

Back to the Magpul magazine thread, already in progress.

I wonder if there is a backorder list we can get on? Or do we just keep watching the website? I really, really like the "Free Colorado" logo, I have friends up there. We need the keep the pressure on the politicians, they need to feel the heat.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
06-05-13, 00:31
You know, in my line of work (Corrections), when my guys start getting crazy and stop following the rules, we just group spank and lock em all down until the rules can be followed. Seems like GD needs a temporary lock down until we can all play nice.

As far as mags go, I love the symbolism that these mags carry. All of my emotion from the last 6 months, wrapped up in a polymer case. I wouldn't mind passing these to my kids as a reminder that freedom died a little more on their daddy's watch.

yellowfin
06-05-13, 00:57
As far as mags go, I love the symbolism that these mags carry. All of my emotion from the last 6 months, wrapped up in a polymer case. I wouldn't mind passing these to my kids as a reminder that freedom died a little more on their daddy's watch.This for me too, but I for one prefer to tell them that this was when freedom was temporarily lost but we got together and fought back and won. Failure is not an option here.

Iraqgunz
06-05-13, 03:18
Would it be the one where you called someone a stupid inbred hillbilly **** (or words to that effect)? Instead of reporting that person you decided to take the high ground.

Alaskapopo
06-05-13, 03:26
Mods can we close this as the mags are sold out now. Everyone should sign up for their newsletter that is how I found out about these.
Pat