PDA

View Full Version : Boom...... Head Shot!

SpankMonkey
06-04-13, 09:06
Enjoy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86UL9ekiXDk&feature=player_embedded

tb-av
06-04-13, 09:51
That's pretty much it in a nut shell.

It's a corrupt and treasonous administration.

Scoby
06-04-13, 12:26
I did enjoy that!

And it was a double tap to the head!

WOW!

SteyrAUG
06-04-13, 13:13
And IF the people still enjoyed any real true power those in charge would be doing their Big Bird impersonation right about now.

Sadly that list of condemnations only serves to prove that government, particularly this administration, can do what they want, when they want and only have to endure criticisms.

Zane1844
06-04-13, 13:27
I am on board with his second point...Biden as President. :eek:

Moltke
06-04-13, 13:55
Good mouthful but let's not forget that this is a partisan attack, and its not coming out of righteousness. The problem is both the people running the government and the government itself.

Scoby
06-04-13, 16:36
Good mouthful but let's not forget that this is a partisan attack, and its not coming out of righteousness. The problem is both the people running the government and the government itself.

No doubt it is a partisan attack but, it's good to hear someone saying it anyway.

And.....Wouldn't be a little more accurate to have said 'The problem is both the parties running the government and the government itself.'

Moltke
06-04-13, 20:26
No doubt it is a partisan attack but, it's good to hear someone saying it anyway.

And.....Wouldn't be a little more accurate to have said 'The problem is both the parties running the government and the government itself.'

Yes thanks that's what I should have said.

SpankMonkey
06-04-13, 21:43
And IF the people still enjoyed any real true power those in charge would be doing their Big Bird impersonation right about now.

Sadly that list of condemnations only serves to prove that government, particularly this administration, can do what they want, when they want and only have to endure criticisms.

Well what do you suggest as a solution? As can be seen by all in this country, congress is not going to do anything about it.

SteyrAUG
06-04-13, 22:44
Well what do you suggest as a solution? As can be seen by all in this country, congress is not going to do anything about it.

Just because I can see the problem doesn't mean I have a practical fix.

They get away with it because they know they can get away with it. That's just where we are at currently.