PDA

View Full Version : My StripLULA arrived today

Lagadelphia
04-03-08, 21:15
I ordered a StripLULA and some PMAG's and they came in today. You can see the StripLULA in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLCRJka3CN0

As you can see in the video, it is a pretty slick deal. I tried it on my PMAGs and my USGI Label magazines with the green followers. I do not have any stripper clips so I loaded them using loose rounds as demonstrated in the video.

The PMAGS loaded without issue. It was quick, easy, and even fun to load the magazines. It took a few tries but I was able to unload them as fast as the guy in the video.

The USGI mags, were another story. I had to keep downward pressure on the bullet end while pushing down on the Striplula handle. I also had to go slow otherwise the follower would tilt and the rounds would jam up in the magazine. Perhaps it would work better with the rounds on stripper clips as per the video or with a Magpul follower. I did try four different magazines to rule out it being a goofy mag.

All in all I am happy with the product as I am thinking that any further magazine purchases are going to be PMAGs anyways. If anyone wants to send me a Nontilt follower and some stripper clips, I'd be more than happy to test them out to see how the StripLULA functions that way with the standard USGI magazine. :D

Lagadelphia
06-18-08, 15:00
An update to this popular thread ;) I got some Magpul followers and those did the trick. The Striplula works much better now with GI mags using the Magpul followers.

tjcoker
06-18-08, 15:20
I like my StripLula also. Works as advertised with Magpul followers in all my mags.

rifleshooter
06-18-08, 19:38
Now if I just could afford a big bunch of .223 Ammo. For now I guess my Std. LuLa will do.;)