PDA

View Full Version : And the scandals keep getting uncovered...State department this time->

THCDDM4
06-11-13, 13:28
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/11/state-dept-accused-covering-up-sex-and-prostitution-investigation/?cmpid=prn_aol&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D326943

-From the article-

The U.S. State Department’s ability to investigate wrongdoing by its staff is under question after a report that the agency tried to cover up several crimes committed has surfaced.

Some of the allegations are against then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s security detail who allegedly hired prostitutes, a U.S. ambassador accused of trolling public parks for paid sex and a security official in Beirut committing sexual assaults on foreign nationals.

An internal memo from the State Department’s inspector general listed eight examples of wrongdoing by agency staff or contractors.

The memo also seems to indicate that the government agency tried to use its authority to stop the investigation and instead, opting to have the official, whose name has not been released, meet with Undersecretary of State for Management Patrick Kennedy in Washington. The official was then allowed to return to his job overseas.

-End snippet from article-

Are there still people who don't think we have the most corrupt government in the history of our country- right here right now?

We need to punish each and every person involved in all these scandal, punish them good and hard. Send a message to others that we WILL not allow or stand for this BS.

With all that IS coming to light- just imagine what possibly IS NOT...

The scandals just keep coming, and the liberals continue to shrug it off.

brickboy240
06-11-13, 13:34
Because the liberals don't care when it is THEIR GUY doing this type of thing.

-brickboy240

ryr8828
06-11-13, 13:44
I'm sure that we will find out that it's Bush's fault.

Moose-Knuckle
06-11-13, 17:20
They attempted to "make things go-away" to aid in Hillary's 2016 bid. Maybe, just maybe this will come back to bite her in the arse.

jpmuscle
06-12-13, 01:10
They attempted to "make things go-away" to aid in Hillary's 2016 bid. Maybe, just maybe this will come back to bite her in the arse.

I'm sure, just like Benghazi... I mean honestly what difference does it make. ;)

:rolleyes:

Spiffums
06-12-13, 15:23
The paid sex thing doesn't bother me. Cash transactions for service happens all the time,wither you fix someone's washing machine or give the sex.

The sexual assaults need to looked into.

jpmuscle
06-12-13, 15:43
The paid sex thing doesn't bother me. Cash transactions for service happens all the time,wither you fix someone's washing machine or give the sex.

The sexual assaults need to looked into.

Still conduct unbecoming imo.

The_War_Wagon
06-12-13, 15:45
You mean, Kenyan/Indonesian/British foreign nationals, really ARE unqualified to lead America?!?!? :eek: Well WHODA thunk it... :rolleyes:

TriviaMonster
06-12-13, 15:48
I wish you guys could see my surprised face. Man I look surprised.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jpmuscle
06-12-13, 15:48
You mean, Kenyan/Indonesian/British foreign nationals, really ARE unqualified to lead America?!?!? :eek: Well WHODA thunk it... :rolleyes:

That's prejudicial and racist! Lmao...

Magic_Salad0892
06-12-13, 16:34
Still conduct unbecoming imo.

It's a little messed up. But still they have the right to buy sex, if the person is willing to sell it. As long as it's legal, and nobody is being abused in any way. IMO.

However, the assaults really need to be looked at.

Moose-Knuckle
06-12-13, 16:42
But still they have the right to buy sex, if the person is willing to sell it.

Here's the problem, if public officials and government representatives can solicit prostitutes then We the People should be allowed to as well.

"What is good for the goose is good for the gander."

Magic_Salad0892
06-12-13, 16:46
Here's the problem, if public officials and government representatives can solicit prostitutes then We the People should be allowed to as well.

"What is good for the goose is good for the gander."

Agreed. Then in that case, yeah. Prosecute.