PDA

View Full Version : Trident Arms...any experience?

clark98ut
06-11-13, 13:53
Does anybody have any experience with these guys? I just spoke with them about a 9mm SBR build and they seemed ok on the phone, but I haven't really had any luck digging up customer feedback.

In particular I'm looking at their 9mm Glock mag builds.

http://www.tridentarms.us/NFA_Items.html

Thanks,

Dan

GreenGoose
06-11-13, 21:26
I purchased a 9mm SBR and suppressor from Trident Arms. They only use top tier parts and the price was pretty good. Owner Greg Frazee seems like a very knowledgeable guy and was quick to respond to email and easy to call. The out of state transfer went smooth. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Feel free to PM if you want more information.

serbonze
06-12-13, 13:10
I'm local to Greg and had him do the engraving for my last SBR. While my experience was limited to the engraving, he seemed like a stand up guy, he's a veteran, and seemed honest. We spent about an hour chatting and he gave me a tour of the shop, which is always neat to see.

clark98ut
06-12-13, 14:54
All of my dealings with him so far (phone and email) have been excellent, I just figured I'd ask around before spending the money.

Thanks for the comments guys.

saddlerocker
06-12-13, 21:17
Wouldnt fill any role I need, but damn those suppressed 5 1/2" guns are sexy.

Anyone know the price for any of the models?

GreenGoose
06-13-13, 08:39
Wouldnt fill any role I need, but damn those suppressed 5 1/2" guns are sexy.

Anyone know the price for any of the models?

The only role it fills is a cool little range toy. I paid $2700 for my 5 1/2" with Gemtech Multimount suppressor pre-Sandy from Trident.