PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Snooping on Americans Excludes Mosques!!!!

Denali
06-13-13, 19:28
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/061213-659753-all-intrusive-obama-terror-dragnet-excludes-mosques.htm

Homeland Insecurity: The White House assures that tracking our every phone call and keystroke is to stop terrorists, and yet it won't snoop in mosques, where the terrorists are.

That's right, the government's sweeping surveillance of our most private communications excludes the jihad factories where homegrown terrorists are radicalized.

Since October 2011, mosques have been off-limits to FBI agents. No more surveillance or undercover string operations without high-level approval from a special oversight body at the Justice Department dubbed the Sensitive Operations Review Committee.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/061213-659753-all-intrusive-obama-terror-dragnet-excludes-mosques.htm#ixzz2W95VVm00
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

And of course in the immediate aftermath of Boston, it was Russia whom they tried to blame...Remember that?

No.6
06-13-13, 21:41
Is anyone surprised? I'm not.

CarlosDJackal
06-13-13, 21:57
Is anyone surprised? I'm not.

Only if they did not consider mooselimbs Americans. :D

Koshinn
06-13-13, 23:37
omg iron clad proof that he's a muslim!!!!1

GeorgiaBoy
06-13-13, 23:55

You just paid me spit my drink all over my laptop.

Koshinn
06-14-13, 00:22
You just paid me spit my drink all over my laptop.

hope it was water proof :D

Moose-Knuckle
06-14-13, 03:11

I fail to see how the above linked story discredits the paper trail of young Barry Soetoro at the Basuki school in Jakarta . . . :confused:

If anything it is further proof that those who have been in trusted with the safety and security of the nation have deliberately turned a blind eye to known threats yet they keep over reaching their authority to spy on all of us "possible terrorists".

Magic_Salad0892
06-14-13, 06:49

It took a long time for me to buy it, but the dude definitely has ties to Muslim faith.

The_War_Wagon
06-14-13, 07:12
But he's NOT, a Mohammedan... :rolleyes:

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/The_War_Wagon/notamuslim01.jpg

Koshinn
06-14-13, 08:17
It took a long time for me to buy it, but the dude definitely has ties to Muslim faith.

So do I. I have a Qur'an in Arabic on my book shelf. I've studied the religion since I was 13 or so.

But I'm not Muslim.

Scoby
06-14-13, 08:24
It also appears he is going to send weapons to the Syrian rebels.
Radical Muslim Syrian Rebels.

[QUOTE]Pentagon officials told FoxNews.com that they did not expect immediate U.S. military action. However, the Associated Press reported Thursday night that U.S. officials had confirmed that President Obama authorized sending weapons to Syrian rebels for the first time.[QUOTE]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/14/assad-use-chemical-weapons-confirmed-us-officials-say/

[QUOTE]An Islamic cleric has cleared the path for rebels in Syria, who are trying to oust President Bashar Assad, to rape women, so long as they’re non-Sunni.[QUOTE]

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/3/islamic-cleric-decrees-it-ok-syrian-rebels-rape-wo/

And we are going to help these barbarians? Really?

feedramp
06-14-13, 08:49
Meanwhile, in the UK....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbpAXRfbE-A

skullworks
06-14-13, 09:09
The story doesn't say; are churches and temples out of bounds as well or just mosques?

Tapatapatapatalk

montanadave
06-14-13, 09:24
Seriously? The NSA has a bug up everybody's ass in this country and you don't think they're snoopin' around mosques?

The feds tossed out some bureaucratic bullshit to keep the ACLU and the CAIR off their ass. I sincerely doubt it slowed their roll.

No.6
06-14-13, 09:55
Seriously? The NSA has a bug up everybody's ass in this country and you don't think they're snoopin' around mosques?

The feds tossed out some bureaucratic bullshit to keep the ACLU and the CAIR off their ass. I sincerely doubt it slowed their roll.

If that's the case, they (NSA) and the FBI (even with warnings from the Russians) both really dropped the ball regarding the recent Boston bombings. I think that qualifies as a roll that got slowed.

montanadave
06-14-13, 10:02
If that's the case, they (NSA) and the FBI (even with warnings from the Russians) both really dropped the ball regarding the recent Boston bombings. I think that qualifies as a roll that got slowed.

I think the jury's still out on whether that particular debacle will be attributed to bureaucratic ineptitude or some more nefarious political agenda.

ralph
06-14-13, 10:30
It also appears he is going to send weapons to the Syrian rebels.

[QUOTE]Pentagon officials told FoxNews.com that they did not expect immediate U.S. military action. However, the Associated Press reported Thursday night that U.S. officials had confirmed that President Obama authorized sending weapons to Syrian rebels for the first time.[QUOTE]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/14/assad-use-chemical-weapons-confirmed-us-officials-say/

[QUOTE]An Islamic cleric has cleared the path for rebels in Syria, who are trying to oust President Bashar Assad, to rape women, so long as they’re non-Sunni.[QUOTE]

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/3/islamic-cleric-decrees-it-ok-syrian-rebels-rape-wo/

And we are going to help these barbarians? Really?

Yup, and IMO, this is the run up to WWIII...

Kfgk14
06-14-13, 12:03
Nothing even phases me anymore with these people...the precedent is blatant abuse of power...
Where do I sign up for secession?

skydivr
06-14-13, 16:33
Arming the Syrian Rebels is a lose/lose for the USA.

Mjolnir
06-14-13, 17:12
So do I. I have a Qur'an in Arabic on my book shelf. I've studied the religion since I was 13 or so.

But I'm not Muslim.

Now there you go...

No need to overly complicate things to some folk.

Didn't you get the memo?

I have books from many faiths but I'm not any of them in the "traditional, simple perception of the public."

They will NOT get it.

Remember: "One cannot awaken a man who PRETENDS to be asleep."

"One man with courage makes a majority."

Mjolnir
06-14-13, 17:18
[QUOTE=Scoby;1671821]It also appears he is going to send weapons to the Syrian rebels.

[QUOTE]An Islamic cleric has cleared the path for rebels in Syria, who are trying to oust President Bashar Assad, to rape women, so long as they’re non-Sunni.

Yup, and IMO, this is the run up to WWIII...

Americans cannot have it both ways...

Either we support sovereign nations and peoples or we don't.

Iraq, Iran, Mali, Libya, Syria,... Pakistan, Venezuela, Brazil...

We tend to follow our beholden-to-globalist leaders which makes liars of us all: we claim one thing yet do another.

I'd like to provide McCain and others rifles, parachutes and a C-130 flight to Syria. That includes our president.

If you notice we (actually, world leaders) never give peace a chance; its always warfare.

Irish
06-14-13, 17:24
http://lawenforcementtoday.com/2012/11/16/informant-islamic-compounds-in-america-are-training-for-jihad/

In Hancock, NY an Islamic community that sits on 80 acres of land has decided to form its own government. They call their community: The Town of Islamberg. They have their own mayor, deputy mayor and five town council members. None of them are elected, of course.

They even boast that their “town” provides departments of education, medical, finance and land development services.

This Islamic compound has truly become a city-state. Though not recognized as a legitimate township by the City of Hancock, this Islamic community nevertheless enforces its own laws on the “citizens” within its borders. They do so by using the iron fist of Sharia law.

I interviewed a member of this camp, which sits deep in the Catskills Mountains of upstate New York. The Islamic group that has established this camp is part a network known as Muslims of the Americas (MOA), which has documented links to Al Qaeda.

MOA has established similar villages in nearly three-dozen locations nationwide, with other prominent camps found in Texas, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, California and Tennessee.....

Kfgk14
06-14-13, 20:44
They wanna live in their "utopian" communities and enforce Sharia, that's fine...but you wait til some abused wife or daughter gains access to a phone in that town and the word gets out about the bad shit they're almost assuredly doing...
Nothing will happen, because they'll get a pass as Muslims.

ralph
06-14-13, 20:59
[QUOTE=ralph;1671924][QUOTE=Scoby;1671821]It also appears he is going to send weapons to the Syrian rebels.

Americans cannot have it both ways...

Either we support sovereign nations and peoples or we don't.

Iraq, Iran, Mali, Libya, Syria,... Pakistan, Venezuela, Brazil...

We tend to follow our beholden-to-globalist leaders which makes liars of us all: we claim one thing yet do another.

I'd like to provide McCain and others rifles, parachutes and a C-130 flight to Syria. That includes our president.

If you notice we (actually, world leaders) never give peace a chance; its always warfare.

You're not going to get an argument from me.. I really, really, wish we (The U.S.) would leave other country's alone.. As long as they don't pose a threat to us, I could care less what they do. We have enough problems of our own. The U.S. needs to quit being the policeman of the world. I agree with you on sending McCain, and obumbo out the back of a C-130, Them first before anyone else.. One of the biggest reasons people all over the world hate us is, we won't leave them alone.
Not everyone wants American style "democracy" shoved down their throats.. If they want to be(or are) ruled by a tyrant, despot, etc, that's their business, not ours. Overthrowing said tyrant, despot, is also their problem. I see no reason whatsoever to get more involved in the middle east.. They've been fighting each other for over 2000 years, they're never going to stop.. It is however, my firm belief, that all the pieces are starting to fall into place, and Syria is going to be the catalyst for WWIII. and this time, I'm afraid, nukes are going to get slung around, and a lot of people are going to get killed.