PDA

View Full Version : battlecomp owners what position do you install comp with emblem facing what position.

urmaker45
06-14-13, 22:35
Im installing a battlecomp on my ar When I talked to one of the guys with bc they advised to have the bc emblem turned at a pacific 0'clock position does anybody here know what position its suppose to be pointed in and are you going by looking at the comp from the muzzle looking down the barrel while figuring out the position?

bulbvivid
06-14-13, 22:51
Start with the installation instructions on the BattleComp website.

How do I install my BattleComp 1.0?

Any competent gunsmith can install a BattleComp, and we always recommend a gunsmith install your BattleComp. The BCE Logo should be at 6 o’clock (the bottom of the compensator -- solid to reduce dust signature in the prone).

Unless you're talking about clocking it to push the muzzle in a specific direction during recoil. If so, elaborate on your need.

urmaker45
06-14-13, 22:54
I know I saw the 6 o clock on their website, but I remember talking to one of the guys at bc and I have swore he said to try to logo at 5 o clock.

I asked if that was what was on the website and he said no but that was what they have been telling people.

I might have to wait til monday cause I don't want to put it at 6 and have to change it the roc set is strong stuff.

crosseyedshooter
06-15-13, 00:45
You can clock the comp to favor left or right handed shooting, but then it would work against you if you shot from your supporting hand side.