PDA

View Full Version : Obama: The Affirmative Action President

Denali
06-17-13, 21:10
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/obama_the_affirmative_action_president.html

Imagine a future historian examining Obama's pre-presidential life: ushered into and through the Ivy League despite unremarkable grades and test scores along the way; a cushy non-job as a "community organizer"; a brief career as a state legislator devoid of legislative achievement (and in fact nearly devoid of his attention, so often did he vote "present"); and finally an unaccomplished single term in United States Senate, the entirety of which was devoted to his presidential ambitions. He left no academic legacy in academia, authored no signature legislation as legislator.

And then there is the matter of his troubling associations: the white-hating, America-loathing preacher who for decades served as Obama's "spiritual mentor"; a real-life, actual terrorist who served as Obama's colleague and political sponsor. It is easy to imagine a future historian looking at it all and asking: how on Earth was such a man elected president?

"Article from before the Obama re-election"

Let Alone re-elected....Its inconceivable to me that this creature won re-election, bestowing for all time the title of "stupidest people" in the history of history, upon the amerikan people who made it all happen... Yes those same brilliant souls, who would have you thought of as a tinfoil capped loon, for asking even the most basic of questions, questions they refused to even entertain, even in the face of the emerging, overwhelming evidence, contradicting their twisted worldviews....

GeorgiaBoy
06-17-13, 21:43
how on Earth was such a man elected president?

I ask that about a lot of presidents.

yellowfin
06-18-13, 10:51
The question I keep asking is at what point will the good people on our side stand up and do what it takes to reverse things, so people like you and I don't just scream into the darkness looking stupid and having anything we do on our own futile because the rest aren't there. I have no problem with doing my fair share but I have a huge problem with it being for nothing.

brickboy240
06-18-13, 11:52
There is a large and powerful network of people, special interest groups and corporations that gain from someone like Obama being in office.

That same group helped re-elect this person even though the unemployment rate remained high and the price of a gallon of gas had doubled.

Parts of this group also helped silence, impede and smear any and all opposition to Obama and all things progressive. Mainstream media, the IRS, unions and other groups helped to make the road to re-election a cake walk for Obama.

They squashed any voter ID laws and downplayed the bad economic news that happened during Obama's first term. They distracted and downplayed "Fast & Furious" and other various scandals. They kept rape, abortion, gay marriage and other non-issues front and center and stayed away from the deficit, monetary policy and unemployment rates...you know...the real important stuff.

Couple this with a GOP leadership that literally has no spine and does not really want to lead or reform a damn thing and yeah...this is how he got where he is. The GOP actually helped him get there...don't kid yourselves! McCain and Romney really did not want to win and it showed.

On paper....yes...Obama should have never gotten past community organizer but a machine is in place that made sure he WAS elected and remained for a second term.

This is where we are in America today...our politics is as corrupt as what we find in places like Mexico, El Salvador and Venezuela.

-brickboy240