PDA

View Full Version : IRS: Rubberstamped Groups tied to terror...

Denali
06-17-13, 23:42
http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/06/17/irs-plays-favorites-terror-tied-cair

Despite being blackballed by the FBI, which still suspects it's fronting for Hamas, and despite failing to file annual tax reports as required by federal law, CAIR apparently has found friends in high places at the nation's powerful taxing authority.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/06/17/irs-plays-favorites-terror-tied-cair#ixzz2WXWVcL4R

Let me be clear, you should be apocalyptically angry about this, this is a black hearted outrage....

Mauser KAR98K
06-18-13, 00:32
Yet, nothing is being done.

J8127
06-18-13, 01:03
I don't even... WHAT THE **** BRO

I don't even know what to think with this shit. I don't think it's some kind of Obama Muslim Conspiracy, I think it's entirely campaign money related. The NSA Mosque stuff probably is too in some way, I don't know. Just WTF.

jpmuscle
06-18-13, 01:09
This is my shocked face... :alcoholic:

SteyrAUG
06-18-13, 01:29
Just wake me up when the shooting starts...

Sadly this is just extremely par for the course.

Remember when Bizarro World was just an imaginary place in the Superman comic series? And now we ****ing live there.

jpmuscle
06-18-13, 01:38

Remember when Bizarro World was just an imaginary place in the Superman comic series? And now we ****ing live there.

You look at the trajectory this nation is on and frankly I'm not sure how it can possibly end any way else. Sooner or later the whole thing is going to burn.

Moose-Knuckle
06-18-13, 02:17

One reason why I've been glad ammo shelves have been sparse for months.

Critical mass approacheth . . .

Mauser KAR98K
06-18-13, 02:21
One reason why I've been glad ammo shelves have been sparse for months.

Critical mass approacheth . . .

My reloading stints have increased because of this. I am very worried about all this. There has got to be a lot of anger over this crap, but I don't see it, which again makes me very worried.