PDA

View Full Version : How much could I get for my pre-ban PWA?

BoringGuy45
06-21-13, 19:20
I have a PWA pre-ban lower (with parts and tube) that, now that I am in a free state, I no longer need. I know I can't sell to CT and NY anymore, but MA and NJ still do the pre ban thing as far as I know. The lower has never been used before. I'd like to sell it in the near future and use the money to get a new receiver and also complete my upper.

How much is a good price to ask?

sjc3081
06-21-13, 20:58
You can still sell it to NY you just need to remove the pistol grip.

T-TAC
06-22-13, 05:57
I live in Connecticut. All our Pre ban lowers that we paid like $800 for just the lower. Became worth $75 to $100 when Malloy signed that bill. Because other states don't have the pre ban, post ban crap.
I flushed like 4 grand on this ride.

BoringGuy45
06-22-13, 06:29
I live in Connecticut. All our Pre ban lowers that we paid like $800 for just the lower. Became worth $75 to $100 when Malloy signed that bill. Because other states don't have the pre ban, post ban crap.
I flushed like 4 grand on this ride.

I lived in CT my whole life until last month, when I got a job in PA. Yeah, it sucks back home. Until that new ban gets overturned, I don't think I'll be able to sell to anyone there since AR types are now banned w/ no grandfathering (unless you already have one).