PDA

View Full Version : Be Careful Of What You Wish For.....

3 AE
06-21-13, 23:44
Not to belittle the man, but dude, if any piece of your anatomy swells to the size of a volleyball, go seek medical attention pronto!

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20130611/NEWS03/130611052/Del-man-sues-over-8-month-erection-after-botched-procedure?odyssey=obinsite

williejc
06-22-13, 02:46
This guy's not playing with a full deck.

Moose-Knuckle
06-22-13, 03:01
"The source of the issue was a three-piece inflatable implant, consisting of inflatable cylinders inside the shaft of the penis, a fluid reservoir under the abdominal wall and a pump inside the scrotum."

Meh, what could go wrong . . . http://www.websmileys.com/sm/sad/533.gif

Endur
06-22-13, 03:38
Metzgar testified Monday he has gotten a replacement prosthesis from another doctor. While this device works, Metzgar said, the scar tissue from the first surgery left his member about 50% smaller, and he does not experience the same level of sensation.

Damn that sucks. The next update for this lawsuit will be he wins and his wife files for divorce and takes half the money. Sad to say..

sewvacman
06-22-13, 08:03
Damn that sucks. The next update for this lawsuit will be he wins and his wife files for divorce and takes half the money. Sad to say..

That will be after the "Emotional distress" lawsuit. She does have to deal with a member that is 50% smaller. I know my wife would be pissed if all of a sudden she was only getting 2 inches instead if the 4 inches of fury she's used too. lol

Mjolnir
06-22-13, 10:14
That will be after the "Emotional distress" lawsuit. She does have to deal with a member that is 50% smaller. I know my wife would be pissed if all of a sudden she was only getting 2 inches instead if the 4 inches of fury she's used too. lol

LOL!

You're silly!

But they will tell us "size doesn't matter!"

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

Endur
06-25-13, 22:29
LOL!

You're silly!

But they will tell us "size doesn't matter!"

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

Haha exactly.