PDA

View Full Version : Latino street gangs targeting black families in So. KA......

Denali
06-22-13, 13:42
http://www.examiner.com/article/mexican-gangs-trying-to-run-black-families-out-of-southern-california

In March 2008, as 17-year-old Jamiel Shaw walked home, illegal alien gang member Pedro Espinoza pulled alongside the teenager, and asked him what gang he was in. According to witnesses, the high school football standout did not answer him, he did not answer because he had no part of gang life.

According to police, Espinoza then opened fire on Jamiel, killing him only feet away from his house. His father heard the gunshots that would take his son from his side forever.

At the time of his murder, Jamiel’s mom, Anita Shaw, was deployed in Iraq with the U.S. Army. She returned home for his funeral.

Espinoza has pleaded not guilty and is awaiting trial for first-degree murder.

Can you imagine, how things will turn once amnesty is the law of the land?

SteyrAUG
06-22-13, 14:06
Damn shame but honestly black street gangs have been targeting and killing innocent people of every race for over 30 years now.

Perhaps if the "black community" had been less tolerant of "gang lifestyle" and didn't glorify, perpetuate expand it to every part of the country that they could many, many innocent people would still be alive.

Littlelebowski
06-22-13, 14:33
Is this still going on, 5 years later? Old article.

Mjolnir
06-22-13, 17:01
Damn shame but honestly black street gangs have been targeting and killing innocent people of every race for over 30 years now.

Perhaps if the "black community" had been less tolerant of "gang lifestyle" and didn't glorify, perpetuate expand it to every part of the country that they could many, many innocent people would still be alive.

That's an idiotic comment...

The gangs are here for profit and the "hatred" stems from prison and whatever the Globalists wish to foster. The White community will fare a similar fate. La Raza and all of that crap.

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

MaceWindu
06-22-13, 17:07

I agree 100%. Dumbest thing I have read in a while. :rolleyes:

MW

SteyrAUG
06-22-13, 17:28

The gangs are here for profit and the "hatred" stems from prison and whatever the Globalists wish to foster. The White community will fare a similar fate. La Raza and all of that crap.

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

So when black LA street gangs took prominence in the early 80s local members of the "black community" didn't fail to hold them accountable? They didn't glamorize them?

And sure they fought for turf and hated each other as adversaries just like NY street gangs of the 70s. But initially it wasn't as "profit" motivated as you suggest. It was about power and controlling territory and expanding gang control of territory.

And the "black community" at the time, in the area, mostly functioned as apologists (no jobs, no opportunities, etc.) and offered mostly token criticism.

Safetyhit
06-22-13, 17:35

Very unfortunate but also very true nonetheless. Your honest assessment really needs no further explanation and certainly should be nothing to be ashamed of.

ST911
06-22-13, 17:36
OP- The references in the thread are dated and I'm not seeing a purpose here. Send me a PM with your thoughts, the goals and merits of this thread for GD, and I'll consider reopening it.