PDA

View Full Version : Patriots' Hernandez arrested

feedramp
06-26-13, 21:58
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/26/19152123-prosecutors-say-nfl-star-aaron-hernandez-orchestrated-execution-concealed-evidence?lite

Not looking good.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
06-26-13, 22:26
Starting Patriots TE this year....Timmy Tebow

kcara
06-26-13, 22:39
This guy is in a heap of trouble. If they get a witness against him , he is toast. The weapons violations will be enough to put him away for a while.

CodeRed30
06-26-13, 23:45
Not weighing in either way, but if he is guilty, how in the **** do you blow $40 million in contracts + millions in sponsorships to off a semi-pro player? He must be some special kind of ruhtarded.

mikelowrey
06-26-13, 23:57
Same thing I was discussing with the fam, 23 year old with min 40 million, looks like bright future to me but then you effed it up? Too bad.

That's why I always look into who I hang out etc... Same story with him at the strip club with that guy that he supposedly shot in the eye.

Me having such a contract like that I be very conservative as to what I do and with who, most of these people have always an entourage with them.

billybronco
06-27-13, 08:32
He's going in a Tight End.

He's gonna leave a Wideout.

markm
06-27-13, 08:55
Another thug idiot ath-uh-lete. Who cares?:rolleyes:

RCI1911
06-27-13, 15:00
Can't fix stupid. If even half of the things they seem to have against him are true he deserves to be on "World's Dumbest".

markm
06-27-13, 15:02
Don't they have footage from Mongo's own security camera in his house? RETARD.

RCI1911
06-27-13, 15:06

Yup...but the 8 hours after they came home (holding guns in their hands) is missing. Brilliant!

jonconsiglio
06-27-13, 16:28

And footage of them with the guy, footage at the split in the road, footage of them coming out of the gravel road where he was shot, witnesses that heard shots between the times they pulled in and edited that area and then a spent case in the returned rental Altima and a Bubbliscous wrapper... Shortly before, this idiot bought... wait for it... Bubbliscous!

Then there are all the texts!

RogerinTPA
06-27-13, 17:10
There's about 30 pro athletes in trouble for various offenses within the past year, so this case is icing on the cake, but clearly over the edge. It's not like they didn't know of his gang related past, use of drugs or suspected of shooting a man in the eye in Miami. You can take the athlete out of the hood but, rarely can you take the hood out of the athlete.

gun71530
06-27-13, 18:12
1 in 22 NFL players are convicted felons, none of this is a new problem.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

gunrunner505
06-27-13, 18:16
Take a punk thug moron and throw $40 million at him, what do you get?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Moose-Knuckle
06-27-13, 18:28
Former Patriots Player Also Being Investigated for Murders in 2012

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/28/sports/football/former-patriots-player-also-being-investigated-for-murders-in-2012.html?_r=0

jaxman7
06-27-13, 18:56
Another thug idiot ath-uh-lete. Who cares?:rolleyes:

Yup...I used to be obsessed with pro baseball and pro & college football. Could absolutely care less now about sports. To me there are many many other things to better invest my time in.

Only 'sports' I watch now is 3 gun/IPSC/USPA.

People seem to get too wrapped up in the mainstream sports nowadays. I had a conversation recently with a huge NASCAR fan the other day wondering why I was so involved in shooting. I explained why I love it so much.

As with many gun conversations it turned to politics eventually and I made the comment that if the President of the United States, the media, and many in the Congress/Senate were trying to take away your right to watch NASCAR you'd be a heck of a lot more involved in politics as well. Imagine if the government/ media were trying to ban college/pro football how much of an uproar there would be from the public.

-Jax

Moose-Knuckle
06-27-13, 19:55
Could absolutely care less now about sports. To me there are many many other things to better invest my time in.

People seem to get too wrapped up in the mainstream sports nowadays. I had a conversation recently with a huge NASCAR fan the other day wondering why I was so involved in shooting.

Panem et circenses . . . bread and circuses.

jaxman7
06-27-13, 20:18
Panem et circenses . . . bread and circuses.

And to be honest Moose this is why I don't like sports anymore. Yes for a lot of people out there its just good wholesome part time entertainment. For many though it is a complete distraction from real life. Keeps them blind to what is actually happening to our country. This could be said about many things other than say pro football but it is so common its one of those distractions that blinds many a people.

At least with our love of firearms it forces us to involve ourselves in politics because of our fear of losing that right in this current climate. It forces us to see the world as it is.

-Jax

Moose-Knuckle
06-27-13, 20:29
For many though it is a complete distraction from real life. Keeps them blind to what is actually happening to our country. This could be said about many things other than say pro football but it is so common its one of those distractions that blinds many a people.

Yup, like many of us here I have friends/colleagues/relatives that can quote you chapter and verse the latest stats on XYZ player for 123 sports for their fantasy leagues but for the life of them that cannot tell you what Fast and Furious was about or what happened in Benghazi. How many Americans even know who their Senators and Representatives are? It's pitiful.

As for the Romans . . .

Today America is the Roman Empire and New York is Rome itself." -John Lennon

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. " - George Santayana

Iraqgunz
06-28-13, 05:22
Pretty much sums it up. These guys get recruited and enticed with millions of dollars and no one stops to think about the bigger picture. I can't stand most professional sports anyhow so they can lock them all up as far as I am concerned.

Take a punk thug moron and throw $40 million at him, what do you get?

gunrunner505
06-28-13, 08:38
Pretty much sums it up. These guys get recruited and enticed with millions of dollars and no one stops to think about the bigger picture. I can't stand most professional sports anyhow so they can lock them all up as far as I am concerned.

Right. These professional sports teams put winning above everything. Including good character and ethics. These players are coddled their entire lives because they can run fast or catch a football or have a good arm. Some slimeball latches on to them early as a meal ticket and they are pretty much insulated from the world.

Then they go pro, and they have this attitude of entitlement. The normal societal rules and boundaries don't apply because they're special and have their own set of rules just for them.

Wait, are we talking about a football player or a politician? I confused myself.....

lethal dose
06-28-13, 09:23
:lol:
He's going in a Tight End.

He's gonna leave a Wideout.

feedramp
06-28-13, 10:33
1 in 22 NFL players are convicted felons, none of this is a new problem.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Speaking of... REPORT: 27 NFL Players Arrested Since Super Bowl.
http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2013/06/27/cbs-news-27-nfl-players-arrested-since-super-bowl/

CodeRed30
06-28-13, 11:11
Sounds like this dude may be on the hook for two more murders. Investigators are saying that this murder may have happened because the victim (Lloyd) had details of a double homicide drive-by committed by Hernandez last year.

Eurodriver
06-28-13, 11:14
I have several friends who think he should still be allowed to play in the NFL while on trial and one who thinks even if convicted should still be allowed to play.