PDA

View Full Version : Happy Ending for CC holder.

SpankMonkey
06-27-13, 23:03
This happened in south America. Glad the guy is OK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kQ2IzMaqZTA

RCI1911
06-28-13, 06:01
That happened fast. Nice shot from around the "B" pillar. Didn't even need a corner shot, lol!

SpankMonkey
06-28-13, 09:01
That guys head was on a swivel the whole time. He was paying attention and it paid off.

Yes he was paying attention. Wish many more people would do that. I wonder if he saw the car stop. No way to tell from that camera.

SpankMonkey
06-28-13, 09:02
That happened fast. Nice shot from around the "B" pillar. Didn't even need a corner shot, lol!

Haha no follow up shot needed.

SpankMonkey
06-28-13, 09:10

I guess I was wrong. If you look closely it looks like he fired three times. The first rd to the chest, second hits the wall (arm outside the jeep) and third round hits the BG in the back which grounds him.

Maybe its not a good shoot with that last round. Tough spot to be in for the shooter.

RWK
06-28-13, 09:28
This happened in south America. Glad the guy is OK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kQ2IzMaqZTA

Shooter was most likely a cop. Venezuela has very strict gun control laws. Law was decreed in 2012 banning all sales of guns and ammunition to private citizens.

whiterabbit05
06-28-13, 09:30
Did the drive have his own gun? Happened so fast it looked like he wrestled the gun away from the carjacker.

SpankMonkey
06-28-13, 09:48
Did the drive have his own gun? Happened so fast it looked like he wrestled the gun away from the carjacker.

Yes he had his own gun. BG went down still holding the gun. Victim walked up and moved the BGs gun away with his foot.

SpankMonkey
06-28-13, 09:49
Shooter was most likely a cop. Venezuela has very strict gun control laws. Law was decreed in 2012 banning all sales of guns and ammunition to private citizens.

Crime must be going through the roof down there.

.46caliber
06-28-13, 10:20
Shit storms set in quick. Good situational awareness.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

sewvacman
06-28-13, 10:31
Looked like guy #2 was rounding the corner and quickly decided to get the f out of dodge.

RWK
06-28-13, 10:35
Crime must be going through the roof down there.

The bans were a "crime control measure" in response to out-of-control crime. Go figure. :rolleyes: