PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood zipping right along into the next sexual perversion/liberty....

Denali
07-01-13, 00:16
http://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2012/09/12/hollywood_star_embraces_incest/page/full

"Who gives a s--- if people judge you? I'm not saying this is an absolute, but in a way, if you're not having kids, who gives a damn? Love who you want. Isn't that what we say? Gay marriage -- love who you want? If it's your brother or sister, it's super weird, but if you look at it, you're not hurting anybody except every single person who freaks out because you're in love with one another."

Here's the thing: Cassavetes is exactly correct.

There are those who say that gay marriage is a slippery slope toward incest. It isn't. The gay marriage and incest lie are justified by precisely the same moral argument: the argument that love defines an acceptable relationship. Sexual urges are, according to the left, their own moral justification -- what is biological is justifiable. If gays and lesbians are "born this way," why not incestuous duos? If consent is the highest value and two siblings consent, what's the problem?

Mark my words, it won't take another decade, its already well underway, the left wants sex with children legal, and they are definitely going to get their wish.... Sodom & Gomorrah redux...

SWATcop556
07-01-13, 00:28
I'm sorry but GD and M4C need a break from sex-related (homo or heterosexual) topics for a while.