PDA

View Full Version : Peeling back the innocence of our children....

Denali
07-02-13, 13:26
http://jewishworldreview.com/0713/prager070213.php3#.UdMVLVLn-M9

As reported by The Oregonian:

"Two boys tore down the hall of Patton Middle School after lunch, swatting the bottoms of girls as they ran -- what some kids later said was a common form of greeting. But bottom-slapping is against policy in McMinnville Public Schools. So a teacher's aide sent the gawky seventh-graders to the office, where the vice principal and a police officer stationed at the school soon interrogated them. ... The officer read the boys their Miranda rights and hauled them off in handcuffs to juvenile jail, where they spent the next five days."

Two seventh graders in jail for five days for butt slapping on slap-butt day.

And it gets worse.

The seventh-graders were not permitted contact with their parents for 24 hours, they were brought into court in shackles and jail garb, and they were strip-searched four times. And the Yamhill County District Attorney, Bradley Berry, brought felony sex charges against the two boys.

You should read this very carefully, I would hope staff not wink it out of circulation, its all there, the truth, and the obvious intention's....For you chem trail types who cannot grasp that your own developmental psychology was expertly manipulated by committed social revolutionaries, this is the handy work of "Herbert Marcuse" and the "Frankfurt School," this is what we call "social engineering!" It's diabolically effective, to say the least....

brickboy240
07-02-13, 14:52
That is absolutely crazy.

This is what happens when we allow the progressives to completely take over the public school system.

If that was my child taken away for that long by school officials for that reason....we'd have us a real dandy lawsuit going on!

-brickboy240

Eurodriver
07-02-13, 14:55
I'm confused.

Two boys were sexually assaulting girls and sent to Juvie for it.

What's the issue here? I knew damn well slapping girls on the ass was wrong in 7th grade.

(I'm not referring to the absolutely ridiculous transexual bathroom sharing BS at all)

Whiskey_Bravo
07-02-13, 15:20
I'm confused.

What's the issue here? I knew damn well slapping girls on the ass was wrong in 7th grade.

(I'm not referring to the absolutely ridiculous transexual bathroom sharing BS at all)

I am sure they knew it was wrong as well. But Juvie, jail, shackles, etc? I guess I am glad I didn't go to this school when I was in JR high.

Moose-Knuckle
07-02-13, 15:44
If I ever have a daughter, she will be taught to throat punch anyone who touches her butt, groin, and or chest . . . then tell a teacher.

But I get what the OP is saying, Police State USA ain't it grand?

Alaskapopo
07-02-13, 15:48
I'm confused.

I agree. It would not be sexual assault here rather harassment and a school suspension should have handled it without the formal criminal charges but this is not I repeat not acceptable behavior.
Pat

skydivr
07-02-13, 16:22
In the old days, a wooden paddle swiftly applied by the principle, followed by another one when they got home......but that would be cruel and inhumane punishment, now wouldn't it......

montanadave
07-02-13, 16:31
Do we know anything about prior disciplinary infractions by these two kids?

At first blush, it comes off like school administrators that are too chicken shit to deal with the problem in house so they tell the police to handle it. And I'm guessing if there was actual physical contact it becomes an assault charge if the police are handling it.

skydivr
07-02-13, 16:46
Nowadays, the parents would sue the school district for the Principle applying physical punishment, as either "cruel and inhuman" or accuse him of getting sexual gratification for paddleing the boys...principle almost has no other choice than to "hand it to the state"...

07-02-13, 17:13
The original act(s) are unacceptable as is the "solution." Swift kick to the crotch by the girls; point made, goes no further. Acceptable end.

Irish
07-02-13, 19:17
5 days in jail and felony sex charges for slapping some girls on the ass? Anyone who thinks that's "sexual assault" or an appropriate punishment is absolutely clueless.

Aries144
07-02-13, 19:22
Formal legal charges? For middle schoolers? Come on!

THCDDM4
07-02-13, 19:24
5 days in jail and felony sex charges for slapping some girls on the ass? Anyone who thinks that's "sexual assault" or an appropriate punishment is absolutely clueless.

Indeed.

I'm not condoning the actions, but the punishment is ludicrius and way over the top!

Irish
07-02-13, 19:31
Indeed.

I'm not condoning the actions, but the punishment is ludicrius and way over the top!
I'm not sayin it's acceptable but let the punishment fit the crime. A stern talking to and a day off of school would be far more appropriate discipline.

streck
07-02-13, 19:36
but this is not I repeat not acceptable behavior.
Pat

Completely agree. The arrest is WAY the **** over the top and the principal and cop should be charged with unlawful detention and kidnapping.

SteyrAUG
07-02-13, 22:54
I'm confused.

And at the very least they should have received detention and at the very most a short suspension.

I prefer to use words like "sexual assault" for actual sexual assaults. I don't consider ass slapping or even ass grabbing to be a "sexual assault."

Can we try and remember these are 7th graders and not rapists and that terms like "playing grab ass" exist for a reason.

Taking the most offensive example I can think of, let's say a homosexual 7th grader doing the same ass slap crap to other 7th grade boys I still would not be willing to call that a "sexual assault."

I'd be very upset about it if I were a parent, I'd want the little bastard in detention or suspended but it would be outrageous to have him arrested, sent to juvie or anything like that.

GeorgiaBoy
07-02-13, 23:15
Sounds like typical 12/13 year old 7th grade boys to me.

I remember 7th/8th grades to be the WORST as far as kids getting in trouble for sexual-related things in school. It's when the first hormones really start raging in both sexes and things often go overboard...

T2C
07-02-13, 23:19

I agree. They are kids and the issue should have been addressed at school.

Welcome to the liberal age when LEO has to get involved when overpaid liberals running the school system won't do their jobs, because it might take them outside their comfort zone.

Sensei
07-02-13, 23:24
Provided that they had clean records, I'd give them 2 days of home suspension, 2 months of Saturday cleanup detail, and written apologies to all the girls who were slapped. Then, I'd call it a day.

Any kid with a previous record of sexual boundy violations gets expelled.

SteyrAUG
07-03-13, 00:05
Sounds like typical 12/13 year old 7th grade boys to me.

I remember 7th/8th grades to be the WORST as far as kids getting in trouble for sexual-related things in school. It's when the first hormones really start raging in both sexes and things often go overboard...

Hell I can remember 7th grade girls doing worse.

Mac5.56
07-03-13, 00:47
How is it legal for the state to keep a child from his/her parents for more then 24 hours?

Seriously. I would have been a wreck if this was my son.

Eurodriver
07-03-13, 08:21
How is it legal for the state to keep a child from his/her parents for more then 24 hours?

Seriously. I would have been a wreck if this was my son.

Maybe its just me, but I'm looking at it from the parent of a daughter's POV.

"Daddy, boys at school keep slapping my butt even though I tell the teacher nothing gets done. I yell at them and they keep doing it"

Parent complains.

It gets taken care of.

I bet there won't be anymore "slap butt" going on at that school!

THCDDM4
07-03-13, 10:12
I'm not sayin it's acceptable but let the punishment fit the crime. A stern talking to and a day off of school would be far more appropriate discipline.

I was not implying you thought it acceptable- just to clarify.

I agree 100%, the punishment doesn't come close to fitting the crime.

Punishing 7 year olds in this manner for smacking asses is tantamount to felony 1 charges for speeding 1 mile per hour over the speed limit.

It is rediculous and the school/LEO's should be ashamed for the way they are handling this.

Irish
07-03-13, 10:16
I was not implying you thought it acceptable- just to clarify.

I agree 100%, the punishment doesn't come close to fitting the crime.

Punishing 7 year olds in this manner for smacking asses is tantamount to felony 1 charges for speeding 1 mile per hour over the speed limit.

It is rediculous and the school/LEO's should be ashamed for the way they are handling this.

We're on the same page.

If this is considered "sexual assault" then the same thing applies to the middle school football coaches who slap the kids asses on the field. Not to mention the pseudo-homosexual professional NFL, NBA and MLB that are supposed to be "role models" and do the same shit on public TV on a weekly, if not daily, basis.

If some pro athlete wanted to press charges for sexual assault would it be appropriate? By some's definition it sounds like it would be.

Army Chief
07-03-13, 10:22
If this is where the progressive school of thought is taking us, I believe it might be time to self-identify an unrepentant regressive.

AC

KTR03
07-03-13, 11:37
over the top punishment. by the way, this story is several years old. What brings it up now?