PDA

View Full Version : New Sig M400 Owner

Biged65
07-05-13, 09:03
This was a gift to my son for graduation but his grandmother also got him a CMMG so I kept this one and got him a scope (and myself too) I have not even fired it yet as I'm trying to learn the basics of the M4/AR's. I own many rifles and pistols and can't wait to learn about this platform.

Off to read some sticky's and then ask many questions that have probably been ask before. :lol: I'll do my best to use search but I'm old and technically challenged

Kokopelli
07-05-13, 09:17
This was a gift to my son for graduation but his grandmother also got him a CMMG so I kept this one and got him a scope (and myself too) I have not even fired it yet as I'm trying to learn the basics of the M4/AR's. I own many rifles and pistols and can't wait to learn about this platform.

Off to read some sticky's and then ask many questions that have probably been ask before. :lol: I'll do my best to use search but I'm old and technically challenged

Well congratulations.. Be careful here, these people don't like old people much.. LOL.. but we don't care much either! Cheers.. Ron

TacCommE21
07-06-13, 09:05
Ed,

You've come to the right place. Congrats to your son on graduating and to you both on becoming AR owners.

Best of luck!

Biged65
07-07-13, 10:56
Well from reading here the Sig is not a well received gun but it's mine so I'll shoot it til it can't shoot no more. I found a video on how to break it down and clean it and will take it out later today with any luck for it's virgin run.

I have a few Sig pistols that have been flawless and hope this one will be too.

SpankMonkey
07-07-13, 11:21
Congrats on becoming a AR owner. I'm old so ask away.

Be warned. BRD, (Black Rifle Disease) can be really tough on the wallet. :D

Clean the rifle and go shoot it. Take your boy with you. Have fun and come back and ask questions.