PDA

View Full Version : Moving To Condition ORANGE...

Pages : [1] 2

SteyrAUG
07-12-13, 00:03
‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/27/if-zimmerman-get-off-ima-go-kill-a-white-boy-trayvon-martin-supporters-make-shocking-threats-ahead-of-verdict/)

George Zimmerman Verdict Preparations: Florida Cities Brace For Civil Unrest (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/11/george-zimmerman-trial-civil-unrest-verdict_n_3578854.html)

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.24.03-PM-e1372366466203.png

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.24.34-PM-e1372366512891.png

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.25.16-PM1-e1372369727415.png

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.25.57-PM-e1372366701324.png

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.26.16-PM-e1372366772803.png

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.26.32-PM-e1372366827420.png

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-5.37.20-PM-e1372369235600.png

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-5.37.35-PM-e1372369285963.png

Zane1844
07-12-13, 00:10
Ok, Zimmerman is NOT "white."

Their reaction, however, supports their case that they are against racism and violence.

jpmuscle
07-12-13, 00:29
Soooooo explain to me again how some people wonder why other people harbor certain animosities towards the particular populations reflected in these postings... Such a positive light these folks cast themselves in. MLK would be so proud.

Atleast we know the DOJ wasn't helping them with spelling and grammar :lol:

Iraqgunz
07-12-13, 00:48
What I want to know is if LE is capturing any of this info in the event that it is needed. Also, why does Twitter allow this kind of stuff to be posted? Are they doing anything proactive?

obucina
07-12-13, 00:59
What I want to know is if LE is capturing any of this info in the event that it is needed. Also, why does Twitter allow this kind of stuff to be posted? Are they doing anything proactive?

Huff(&puff) Post said that social media is being monitored by the Miami Fusion Center and being shared with LEO entities in the state.

My grandmother lived about 4 miles from Eatonville which borders Maitland near Orlando, Im glad she isnt around anymore to have to worry about this:( I do have some relatives who live near Sanford, they should be alright.

jpmuscle
07-12-13, 01:01
C'mon NSA get on the ball! :rolleyes:

Couldn't resist...

obucina
07-12-13, 01:04
besides, tropical storm/depression Chantal is in the Bahamas and rolling somewhat toward the state, if the oxygen thieves decide to get dumb, they wont be out there for long....it will be a wet and crappy excursion for them!

SteyrAUG
07-12-13, 01:22
Just so long as the verdict doesn't come until after my wife is home from work tomorrow. Then these ****ers can go game on all weekend long if they want.

Ironically enough I finally got my shipments of Pmags. In additional to my pre existing stash, I have something like 850 P mags that I'm have to box and reship this weekend.

KrampusArms
07-12-13, 02:09
What savoury characters. Every one of those people who commented are racist trash. They sit fat & happy on their "idevices" & jump at the chance to blame "whitey". Group think herd. No individualism.

I guarantee not a single one of them gives a rats ass about Trayvon. Its just another excuse to cause drama. They thrive on drama. All feasting on the same carcass together. Its easy that way.

mikelowrey
07-12-13, 02:18
I think they are doing it on purpose, why the verdict has to be done on Friday? Why not Tuesday or Wed to avoid any possible riots which anyways could be happening.

SteyrAUG
07-12-13, 02:27
I think they are doing it on purpose, why the verdict has to be done on Friday? Why not Tuesday or Wed to avoid any possible riots which anyways could be happening.

Perhaps the verdict will be on Friday to put fewer people at risk. If the verdict was going to be Monday my wife might have to call in sick that day. So long as she is home before the verdict is read I can take care of things around the ponderosa as needed.

I'm not going anywhere with high potential for shenanigans but if they find my block, well **** it they found my block.

mikelowrey
07-12-13, 02:38
Perhaps the verdict will be on Friday to put fewer people at risk. If the verdict was going to be Monday my wife might have to call in sick that day. So long as she is home before the verdict is read I can take care of things around the ponderosa as needed.

I'm not going anywhere with high potential for shenanigans but if they find my block, well **** it they found my block.

Makes sense (sorry I had the work mentality where I get ready for the weekends since they are pretty rough here) but true, weekends most of us will be at home with their families meanwhile the savages get ready to try to do something. Tomorrow I think is going for the books, I believe some things will happen nationwide in regards to this, some parts in nyc people are and have been insinuating that they will go out to the streets if he gets out, but most important I just want to say to all of you, load up! and be safe, already told the fam in Florida to prepare.

Honu
07-12-13, 02:47
I am sure if anyone says I am going to defend myself against anyone attacking me since I am white and they are saying we are going to kill whitey the DOJ will go after them and make sure they realize they cant make threats like that !

Honu
07-12-13, 02:48
maybe they will just go party with those neighbors you like so much :) soft target and all :)

Moose-Knuckle
07-12-13, 03:02
Twitter, FB, and other avenues of social media are instrumental tools with "flash mobs". Hell, in Tripoli Libyan rebels were sending coordinates to NATO for air strikes via Twitter feeds. Social media sites are a veritable cornucopia of intel, no way they would ever "censor" the feeds as they are a glimpse into the societal psyche.

I find it wholly ironic that DHS is "monitoring the situation" via the Fusion Center program while the DOJ is throwing napalm on the fire with the CRS.

As for Condition Orange . . .

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/riots_zps5e863f18.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/AKS-74/media/riots_zps5e863f18.jpg.html)

chuckman
07-12-13, 04:38
I worked back in the ER during the Duke Lacrosse scandal, and while there were not riots, there were a few black-on-white assaults that came through, but more black-on-black as collateral damage. I remember one dude saying after he got a bunch of stitches, and I am paraphrasing, 'screw this stuff I'm getting chicken.'

The point of the story is it's all big-boy talk and posturing, but the first time most of them actually get hurt, it'll be game over for them.

a1fabweld
07-12-13, 06:19
I speshully like da one wif da pic of da bruva sayin "**** that nigga Zimmerman, I'll kill that nigga myself".

Dat one crazy ayas mawfaukee rit thaya! I'm about ta loot me sum Jordans frum Foot Locka in honor of Trevon.

Straight Shooter
07-12-13, 06:36
Edited for content.

Eurodriver
07-12-13, 07:13
I was young, but went through big riots here in '96 when local LEOs shot a black teen who was:

A) In a stolen car
B) In possession of drugs
C) Had a violent criminal record
D) Was actively trying to run an on-foot police officer that was between his hood and a fence over with his vehicle when he was shot

Of course that was just entirely unacceptable so they decided to burn their own houses down.

Wasn't no thing for anyone not living in midtown. Saw some smoke in the distance. Felt bad for all the old black ladies who were putting fires set by young black men out in their homes with garden hoses.

Armati
07-12-13, 09:11
The Not Guilty verdict should make for some great TV and YouTube. I can't wait!

Scoby
07-12-13, 09:18
There may be some individual incidents in larger metro areas IMO but, not much else.

Just a bunch of young hoodrats shooting off their mouth on social media. Big Shots I Tell Ya!

Whatever they do, large scale or small, they will most likely get the shit end of the stick. They won't be happy about that either.

Dumbasses the whole lot of them.

sammage
07-12-13, 09:19

Especially when someone making a joking threat on a video game is already in jail?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/06/29/texas-teen-facing-eight-years-after-violent-league-of-legends-threat/

Doc Safari
07-12-13, 09:21
I'd hate to be on that jury. Those poor people may be hounded into hiding along with Zimmerman.

Nobody connected with this will ever lead a normal life again.

skydivr
07-12-13, 09:48
I'm actually heading to FL (Panhandle) on vacation next week; just trying to decide what I need to take with in the 'home defense' category....

Grand58742
07-12-13, 09:54
I'm actually heading to FL (Panhandle) on vacation next week; just trying to decide what I need to take with in the 'home defense' category....

Sunscreen and aloe vera lol

That's LA (Lower Alabama) in that area. Way different demographics in that location. Probably a CCW would be sufficient.

Eurodriver
07-12-13, 10:03

That's LA (Lower Alabama) in that area. Way different demographics in that location. Probably a CCW would be sufficient.

HA!

please. PCB gets bad at night. Especially on the weekends.

Ask the 9000 FHP troopers sitting roadside every weekend.

sandman99and9
07-12-13, 10:16
As I live just west of Orlando and have accounts in Sanford I think I will wait a week before visiting. I might have to avoid the local wally world too :)

Seriously though, I am not changing my behavior in any way but will be more alert out in public. We have 10 yr old all star baseball sectionals starting tonight so it's game on !!

S.M.

brickboy240
07-12-13, 10:22
If Zimmerman was black or if his last name was not Zimmerman but Gonzales or Ramirez....we'd have never heard about this whole story...would we?

So does anybody think they will STILL riot if Zimmerman gets manslaughter?

-brickboy240

GotAmmo
07-12-13, 10:27
I live in Florida but I'm glad to be heading back to the desert on Sunday. Sh^ts gunna get stupid I'm sure

moonshot
07-12-13, 10:28
Especially when someone making a joking threat on a video game is already in jail?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco...egends-threat/

I thought of this as well. Why aren't these upstanding citizens facing the same terroristic threat charges are the kid referenced in the link is facing?

skydivr
07-12-13, 10:30

Yeah, I'm going to a pretty nice area...a couple spare mags probably do the trick...just in case.

GotAmmo
07-12-13, 10:35
Yeah, I'm going to a pretty nice area...a couple spare mags probably do the trick...just in case.

If you're coming to Destin/Okaloosa Island.....just bring patience and the willingness to deal with kids other than yours (young and old)

skydivr
07-12-13, 10:41
If you're coming to Destin/Okaloosa Island.....just bring patience and the willingness to deal with kids other than yours (young and old)

Fairly close (St. Georges Island); believe me I'm going to need patience, I am taking 4 girls and 2 women (wife, SIL and all the kids) - if you see a big burning HELP sign out on the beach, you'll know why...stuck in a hothouse of female emotion I'll be.....

RogerinTPA
07-12-13, 11:49
I considered lending a hand to a caucasian friend who lives in the vicinity, who was very appreciative and thankful, but he declined. He's equally armed as most of us here. He's organized his neighborhood for the occasion, as they already have a mutual defense plan incase of SHTF / hurricane type scenarios. I hope the folks in Sanford do the same, and display a show of force while sitting on the porch with firearm in hand. Nothing turns violent rioters into victimized peaceful protesters like one of them getting shot.

cinco
07-12-13, 12:04
Fairly close (St. Georges Island); believe me I'm going to need patience, I am taking 4 girls and 2 women (wife, SIL and all the kids) - if you see a big burning HELP sign out on the beach, you'll know why...stuck in a hothouse of female emotion I'll be.....

Why would you be vacationing in the Zimmerman Jury deliberation room? :p

TAZ
07-12-13, 12:15
Why are you guys worried about riots if the verdict is not guilty. This is like the NBA finals. Riot if your team looses. Riot if your team wins. I'd venture that no matter the outcome some shenanigans will happen. People like those in the twitter feed don't need justification to riot, but merely an excuse to do so.

I just hope the who calms down over the next few weeks. I'm off to Pennsacola next month and want a relaxing vacation.

ra2bach
07-12-13, 12:17

c'mon man, don't you know this is a one-way street? uphill? smeared with grease??? :(

SomeOtherGuy
07-12-13, 12:22
I thought of this as well. Why aren't these upstanding citizens facing the same terroristic threat charges are the kid referenced in the link is facing?

Because of the enormous double standard and national policy being set by criminals.

All - ALL - of those people should be prosecuted for making threats, if we're supposed to believe that the law is colorblind.

montanadave
07-12-13, 12:35
Why are you guys worried about riots if the verdict is not guilty. This is like the NBA finals. Riot if your team looses. Riot if your team wins. I'd venture that no matter the outcome some shenanigans will happen. People like those in the twitter feed don't need justification to riot, but merely an excuse to do so.

That about sums it up.

Unfortunately, there seem to by more than a few folks itching to start shooting folks from the front porch as well.

And don't read that the wrong way. I'm not objecting to anyone defending their home and family. I just don't feel the need to actively root for a situation in which I would have to do so.

Eurodriver
07-12-13, 12:37
I just don't feel the need to actively root for a situation in which I would have to do so.

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Safetyhit
07-12-13, 12:39
I'm having a hard time processing the depths to which we have sunk. I guess to clarify honestly I will say that applies to not just the media and the racial instigators but primarily the weak and enabling non-minority populace.

The minorities laugh at us and openly threaten us in venues ranging from polling stations to social media, yet we stand by as Holder actually funds their efforts. I say it is pure sucide and that our weakness will be our children's peril.

When is our march? When do we collectively stand up and say enough is finally enough? Zimmerman is at a state-sponsored alter waiting to be sacrificed because he defended himself with a firearm and we are weak and complacent enough to just watch and hope.

Eurodriver
07-12-13, 12:41
When is our march? When do we collectively stand up and say enough is finally enough? Zimmerman is at a state-sponsored alter waiting to be sacrificed because he defended himself with a firearm and we are weak and complacent enough to just watch and hope.

Our march is never.

Our side has everything to lose - kids, family, homes, money, wealth, freedom.

Their side has already been to jail, lives off our tax dollars, and treats their kids with contempt (unless they are killed by whitey)

Safetyhit
07-12-13, 13:07
Our march is never.

Our side has everything to lose - kids, family, homes, money, wealth, freedom.

Their side has already been to jail, lives off our tax dollars, and treats their kids with contempt (unless they are killed by whitey)

You know that is a damn good, practical analysis. But at some point we must overcome this mindset, for otherwise much of what we hold dear now will be gone.

Simple fact is that blacks are no more than a measly 15% of the population yet they are responsible for the majority of our firearm and violent crime. And we do what?

Hispanics are a close second in the urban areas, this while the Mexicans doing their best to infiltrate us with narcos who have now graduated to skinning people alive. And we are doing what again?

I'm a single father firearm owner who's entire life evolves around his now 9 year old son. All I want is to peacefully coexist while raising him properly in a free and fair country, in fact losing that privledge would be a fate nearly worse than death.

But as of recently I don't care what some compliant fool at the DHS thinks of me anymore for voicing out. I am threatening harm on no one, simply speaking the truth for both his and future generations. If they want to charge me with inciting peaceful protest I guess I'll be on Hannity and looking to sue, then I will utilize that newfound fame to peacefully organize anyone and everyone I can in the name of true fairness and equality.

a1fabweld
07-12-13, 13:29
I'm having a hard time processing the depths to which we have sunk. I guess to clarify honestly I will say that applies to not just the media and the racial instigators but primarily the weak and enabling non-minority populace.

The minorities laugh at us and openly threaten us in venues ranging from polling stations to social media, yet we stand by as Holder actually funds their efforts. I say it is pure sucide and that our weakness will be our children's peril.

Our time will come. The average European American always stays calm through all the hype. The media/gov't, bred/fueled "Minorities" rattle like empty cans with something to say about everything, every time. They act out, protest violently, loot, arson, assault, murder, etc... because they face no consequences. In fact anyone who protests their actions is labeled with a negative stigma & demonized.

Eventually, they will become overconfident & that will result in their peril. You can only poke a bear so much before it tears you apart. I feel that many European Americans are feeling like the bear now days. We all have everything to lose. But if you're pushed to a point where you're about to lose everything, then **** it.

Rev. James Manning has a comical bit on the subject in case you haven't seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFiab7fjak

Eurodriver
07-12-13, 13:51
You know that is a damn good, practical analysis. But at some point we must overcome this mindset, for otherwise much of what we hold dear now will be gone.

Simple fact is that blacks are no more than a measly 15% of the population yet they are responsible for the majority of our firearm and violent crime. And we do what?

Hispanics are a close second in the urban areas, this while the Mexicans doing their best to infiltrate us with narcos who have now graduated to skinning people alive. And we are doing what again?

I'm a single father firearm owner who's entire life evolves around his now 9 year old son. All I want is to peacefully coexist while raising him properly in a free and fair country, in fact losing that privledge would be a fate nearly worse than death.

But as of recently I don't care what some compliant fool at the DHS thinks of me anymore for voicing out. I am threatening harm on no one, simply speaking the truth for both his and future generations. If they want to charge me with inciting peaceful protest I guess I'll be on Hannity and looking to sue, then I will utilize that newfound fame to peacefully organize anyone and everyone I can in the name of true fairness and equality.

I want to be clear that I'm not turning this into a race issue. Sure blacks commit more violent crimes proportionally than whites, but my issue lies with all people that commit crime. All people that mooch off the system. All people that raise their kids to be worse than them - not better than them.

There are many blacks, hispanics, asians, Indians, Scottish, Irish, German, Polish, etc etc people that I would be proud to march down Pennsylvania Avenue with.

There are a great number of minorities that side with "the white man". Christian, right wing, gun owners. A great number. The issue is that we only see and hear from the race baiters like Al and Jesse - and they never see nor hear from any of us. I feel a march by all ethnicities against "reverse racism" (as the left calls it) is what we really need. Not a march by white guys demanding more respect (which the left and race baiters will only use as ammunition against us)

ETA: I'm not saying you were advocating any of this, just making my point clearer.

Safetyhit
07-12-13, 13:57
I want to be clear that I'm not turning this into a race issue. Sure blacks commit more violent crimes proportionally than whites, but...

You see, this is exactly where it starts. "But" nothing, fact is fact and hiding from fact will never, ever help you in the long run. Maybe today but certainly not tomorrow.

And what really frustrates me is that there are any number of people out there who will read this and immediately think "Man that dude hates blacks". It's like being stuck between the metaphoric rock and hard place.

Seriously, if I were a theoretical toddler right now witnessing this bizarro sight in public I'd be tugging at my mom's pant-leg saying "Mommy I'm scared and want to go home. These people are too weird.".

jklaughrey
07-12-13, 14:05
You see, this is exactly where it starts. "But" nothing, fact is fact and hiding from fact will never, ever help you in the long run. Maybe today but certainly not tomorrow.

**** it I'll say it. Whole reason I live in E. WA/N. ID and no longer reside in Los Angeles is because I got sick and tired of being accosted daily by blacks and Mexicans. Whether they were panhandlers, or acting thuggish towards me for simply being a white guy. I knew if I starting putting these degenerates on a slab I'd be accused of hate crimes and a liberal prosecutor would throw me to the wolves. I'm where I am now for low crime, almost zero traffic, and to he honest a population demographic of 98% white. Call me a racist... I'm not, I just choose to not live in areas where problems occur. Primarily inner city/urban areas with a significant black/Hispanic population.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Doc Safari
07-12-13, 14:08
What frosts me is that "race" inevitably becomes the issue instead of "entitlement and idleness."

The liberals have so controlled the dialogue on this that no one talks about how living on welfare leads to a life of nothing to do, which leads to a life of looking for something to do, which leads to mischief, crime, drug use, unwed pregnancies, etc.

"Idle hands are the Devil's playground" even if you don't believe in an acual devil.

Safetyhit
07-12-13, 14:11
Rev. James Manning has a comical bit on the subject in case you haven't seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFiab7fjak

Pretty sure I started a thread on this fellow years ago. Either that or he was mentioned, but you need say no more to me my friend.

montanadave
07-12-13, 14:23
**** it I'll say it. Whole reason I live in E. WA/N. ID and no longer reside in Los Angeles is because I got sick and tired of being accosted daily by blacks and Mexicans. Whether they were panhandlers, or acting thuggish towards me for simply being a white guy. I knew if I starting putting these degenerates on a slab I'd be accused of hate crimes and a liberal prosecutor would throw me to the wolves. I'm where I am now for low crime, almost zero traffic, and to he honest a population demographic of 98% white. Call me a racist... I'm not, I just choose to not live in areas where problems occur. Primarily inner city/urban areas with a significant black/Hispanic population.

See my post #56 in the "Baker faces jail time ..." thread.

RCI1911
07-12-13, 14:25
Of course that was just entirely unacceptable so they decided to burn their own houses down.

This is what always cracks me up. They get pissed off and all whipped up and always start tearing up their own neighborhoods! Smart.

jklaughrey
07-12-13, 14:31
See my post #56 in the "Baker faces jail time ..." thread.

Solid copy. Glad we are neighbors ;-)

a1fabweld
07-12-13, 14:36

Nothing wrong with that at all. The Hollywood elite do the same thing. If they wanted to reside among these types of people, they would build their custom mansions in Compton instead of Beverly hills. They are the one of the groups crying racism all the time, yet they don't want "Coexist" with the same element they defend. Funny shit.

SteyrAUG
07-12-13, 14:36

The prosecutor stated as much when he said the only reason Zimmerman got out of the car was "because he had a gun...an equalizer." So basically the prosecutor put forth the notion that Zimmerman and Martin were NOT equals and Zimmerman should have never confronted his superior but instead remained in the car.

The premise we are supposed to accept is that Martin was free to do what he wants, when he wants...even if it looks like it could be suspicious / criminal activity but Zimmerman is not free to get out of his vehicle, move freely about his neighborhood or question Martin about what he may or may not be up to.

Let's also not forget that on March 21, 2013 De'Marquise Elkins and another black male SHOT A BABY IN THE FACE and shot his mother.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/mom-aunt-georgia-baby-slaying-suspect-arrested-article-1.1300075

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2013/03/28/teen-indicted-in-ga-baby-slaying-and-2nd-shooting/

But we haven't heard that one on the nightly news ever since.

Pork Chop
07-12-13, 14:41
Let's also not forget that on March 21, 2013 De'Marquise Elkins and another black male SHOT A BABY IN THE FACE and shot his mother.

For the love of God, THIS!

Eurodriver
07-12-13, 14:44
The premise we are supposed to accept is that Martin was free to do what he wants, when he wants...even if it looks like it could be suspicious / criminal activity but Zimmerman is not free to get out of his vehicle, move freely about his neighborhood or question Martin about what he may or may not be up to.

Been at it all day on Facebook... you're exactly correct. Zimmerman "got what he deserved" and "Should've taken it like a man". Lots more where this came from but I don't want anyone's hypertension reaching critical mass. They are all girls under the age of 22.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2n6xjyr.jpg

Moose-Knuckle
07-12-13, 15:29
This is what always cracks me up. They get pissed off and all whipped up and always start tearing up their own neighborhoods! Smart.

Well they may live there but We the People pay for it. Want a new house/apartment just riot and burn it down and Uncle Sugar will come in a re-build your Section 8 housing.

Moose-Knuckle
07-12-13, 15:35
The prosecutor stated as much when he said the only reason Zimmerman got out of the car was "because he had a gun...an equalizer." So basically the prosecutor put forth the notion that Zimmerman and Martin were NOT equals and Zimmerman should have never confronted his superior but instead remained in the car.

Spot on!

Since this started the state and the Trayvon supporters (to include the ones on this forum) have argued that Zimmerman took the law into his own hands. Really, well who took the law into their own hands when they ambushed that "creepy azz-cracka"?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/mom-aunt-georgia-baby-slaying-suspect-arrested-article-1.1300075

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2013/03/28/teen-indicted-in-ga-baby-slaying-and-2nd-shooting/

Yeap, I'm still waiting for the national media coverage and the DOJ CRS intervention of the kiddnapping, sexual torture, and murders Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Mjolnir
07-12-13, 15:54
I worked back in the ER during the Duke Lacrosse scandal, and while there were not riots, there were a few black-on-white assaults that came through, but more black-on-black as collateral damage. I remember one dude saying after he got a bunch of stitches, and I am paraphrasing, 'screw this stuff I'm getting chicken.'

The point of the story is it's all big-boy talk and posturing, but the first time most of them actually get hurt, it'll be game over for them.

No shit. I'm with you, bro.

I don't understand all the hysterics that generate from the gibberish online. Are we really that damned terrified?

Can you not see that this was (probably) the goal? After watching clips of trial in YouTube the whole damned thing appears contrived to me.

Carry the Hades on...

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

mike240
07-12-13, 16:26
What I get from this trial is that:
Ccw in FL maybe legal but a chambered round equals premeditation

If you ever wanted to be a cop or still aspire to be one you are looking to kill a black person

Citizens have no right to be vigilant for crime in their neighborhoods or continue to monitor persons that are suspicious until police arrive

That though all the information Zimmerman provided to police equated to reasonable suspicion enough for police to use reasonable force to detain for investigation, Zimmerman had no right to follow and observe

That Martin was trespassing in a gated community he used for a shortcut but no action should be taken because he was a black youth. Despite a black youth being sought for burglary in the neighborhood

If Martin had been contacted by police he would have likely ran. But since it was a citizen he chose to close and intimidate him

The county attorney in that county should certainly lose his next election.

Grand58742
07-12-13, 16:26
No shit. I'm with you, bro.

I don't understand all the hysterics that generate from the gibberish online. Are we really that damned terrified?

Can you not see that this was (probably) the goal? After watching clips of trial in YouTube the whole damned thing appears contrived to me.

Carry the Hades on...

I don't think that terrified is a word that applies. Concerned is.

The Duke Lacrosse thing didn't have the wheels this one did. And it came out she lied so the public more or less glanced over it. But this one? This one has the wheels, national level attention and political backing to go a lot further. Furthermore, this one has the elements of "gun used," "child killed" along with the pictures of an innocent 12 year old boy and "white on black crime." A lot of us believe it was a lawful use of a concealed weapon (and we hope the jury sees it that way too) and GZ was Hispanic, but try telling that to the uninformed masses that either don't care or are just looking for an excuse to go out and cause trouble. They don't believe in facts or the judicial system working in their favor. They want street justice in their own way and if that's burning down a bunch of neighborhoods and businesses because they didn't want to listen to facts or reason, well, that's the "way they roll."

Terrified? Absolutely not. Concerned that the media, so called civil rights groups and the current Administration have whipped this into a firestorm by blatantly using bias to further their own agenda and focus not so much on the facts and situation leading up to the shooting but on the supposed white on black crime?

Absolutely. I have this feeling that someone, somewhere knows the way this is going down and I know you are a lot like me, you don't believe in coincidence. Someone, somewhere wants it to be this way. They want the division, they want the focus away from the real problems, they want the conflict. Someone, somewhere will profit from this. Maybe not economically, but maybe politically or through power grabbing. This mockery of a trial is just the latest turn of events as you cannot tell me the judge was being impartial at any time.

You of all people should be looking for the agenda here hidden in the background behind the smoke and mirrors. And you can't tell me you don't sense it too.

Armati
07-12-13, 19:43
So, it occurred to me there are only 3 possible outcomes:

Acquittal - will cause riots because the rioters did not get "justice".

Conviction on a lesser charge - Same as above.

Conviction on Murder 2 - Celebratory riots.

The agitators and bomb throwers are already in place. Now it is only a matter of time. Then, BHO can come to the rescue with more Free Shit dispensed by FEMA and the new DHS head.

Mjolnir
07-12-13, 19:53
We are pass the "free shit phase". The pieces are in place for bringing Martial Law and "In Your Face" military police-type patrolling. Blacks are socially on the "lowest rung", per se, so it's the "logical" place to implement this form of injustice. It will inevitably "bleed" into mainstream society as that IS the goal: Absolute Control.

Agents provocateur as you have seen (and mostly not perceived) in other riots and in conflicts in other nations will be utilized here if they can - just like during the Los Angeles Riots.

Not sure how many here have bothered to research COINTELPRO (FBI Counter Intelligence Program). Everyone should. There are some mind opening revelations when it pertains to eliminating any Black leader and Black organizations but they acknowledge using coercive methods and psy-ops to get undercover black agents to infiltrate known persons and groups to turn them - including violence.

So keep a cool head (requires KNOWLEDGE) and be a positive example to others.

Straight Shooter
07-12-13, 19:57
Mjolnir-
I find myself agreeing with you more & more.
Anyway...a question. What about a hung jury, that's possible too, right? I figured that would be the outcome myself.

Army Chief
07-12-13, 20:02

I would recommend a spread of M18A1 Claymores, if they are handy.

This is so sad. Beyond sad, really. Here we go again ...

AC

Safetyhit
07-12-13, 20:17
We are pass the "free shit phase". The pieces are in place for bringing Martial Law and "In Your Face" military police-type patrolling. Blacks are socially on the "lowest rung", per se, so it's the "logical" place to implement this form of injustice. It will inevitably "bleed" into mainstream society as that IS the goal: Absolute Control.

And I'm certain that as an engineer you were just as dismissive of the cause and effect principal as you are here in this forum. It's not like minority politicians demand entitlements or anything crazy like that, and certainly blacks aren't more prone to attracting police attention to themselves via the commission of rampant crime.

By the way, this thread isn't about black oppression.

SteyrAUG
07-12-13, 20:28
The most insidious things about all of this is I know that race doesn't actually exist. There is always a genetic exception.

What that means is every time you try and classify groups by skin pigment or other appearance criteria you get genetic exceptions where people who "look" like they belong in Group A actually have more genetic traits in common with Group B and vice versa.

The problem is there are so many people out there who don't know that, otherwise known as "racists" and they are the ones actually CREATING RACISM as they seek "racial justice." Even those who believe they are engaged in benign racism are still practicing tribalism and contributing to the problem which renders notions of positive or benign racism impossible.

Regardless of the stated goals of groups like the NAACP, no matter how noble sounding, they are still promoting the notion that based upon nothing more than skin pigment and other appearance based indicators, people from their arbitrarily defined group are different from everyone else and have "special needs" which ironically is more or less what other racist groups like the KKK have been saying all along.

And even with complete knowledge of everything above, if I listen to these morons espouse their race based nonsense for more than 10 minutes I catch myself falling into the trap of seeing them in the same light. And I'm getting pretty damn tired of mentally slamming on the brakes and having to readjust and reclassify them along different lines such as "****ing retards who decry racism while espousing racism."

williejc
07-12-13, 20:29
I was amused when one talking head said that civil rights leaders were offended when people mentioned riots as a not guilty response. Likewise, she was offended. Z Man has become has become a pariah; no public official or media person or celebrity dare comment favorably on his behalf. Remember that the police chief there was fired for not arresting him quickly enough.

My first riot was the 1965 Watts riot in L.A. I had a ringside seat.

For an eye opener, Google the 1960s race riots which contributed the phrase "burn baby, burn". When these folks get cranked up, it's like locusts going through a corn field with matches. Rioters are now called protesters, and they aren't looting when they're carrying away other peoples' property. Thus, they ain't looters.

For the unarmed thieves, try birdshot to move them along to the next stop.

austinN4
07-12-13, 21:54
For an eye opener, Google the 1960s race riots which contributed the phrase "burn baby, burn".
Not just black riots - it was blacks, students, and prisons. The 60's and 70's were crazy with riots:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_civil_unrest_in_the_United_States

obucina
07-12-13, 22:28
Not just black riots - it was blacks, students, and prisons. The 60's and 70's were crazy with riots:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_civil_unrest_in_the_United_States

apparently, the Know-Nothing Rioters knew how to riot!

feedramp
07-12-13, 22:39
I hope he's acquitted of all counts just to let the animals loose for a while, since they seem particularly gifted at destroying their own stuff.

Also, thankful to be living in a free state where self defense is possible when needed.

Honu
07-12-13, 23:17
Love the CLASH !!!
still applies today !

White riot - I wanna riot
White riot - a riot of my own

Black man gotta lot a problems
But they don't mind throwing a brick
White people go to school
Where they teach you how to be thick

An' everybody's doing
Just what they're told to
An' nobody wants
To go to jail!

All the power's in the hands
Of people rich enough to buy it

While we walk the street
Too chicken to even try it

Everybody's doing
Just what they're told to
Nobody wants
To go to jail!

Are you taking over
Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards
Or are you going forwards?

HES
07-12-13, 23:17
I'm not really worried about myself or property. What I am concerned about is that both kids are in Washington DC right now for the 2013 Jamboree and there is a shit ton of land between them and me right now.

Five_Point_Five_Six
07-12-13, 23:21
The most insidious things about all of this is I know that race doesn't actually exist. There is always a genetic exception.

What that means is every time you try and classify groups by skin pigment or other appearance criteria you get genetic exceptions where people who "look" like they belong in Group A actually have more genetic traits in common with Group B and vice versa.

I could be one of those exceptions. I'm a big white guy, shaved head, long goatee(save the Yeager lookalike remarks, I was rockin' this look long before he was:p) no tats or piercings, but my skin is as dark or darker than some Mexicans. Pre-shaved head, my hair was as black as any Mexicans hair.

yellowfin
07-12-13, 23:44
Is anyone other than me sick of the anticipation and what iffing for the last month or two, and to some degree just wishing they'd hurry up and either do what they're going to do or let us get back to living our lives again? Oh wait...actually, can we also hurry up and get rid of the O-hole in the White House and all this other "new normal" crap and get back to the America I grew up knowing and loving so I can get back to making a living, saving and investing, and looking forward to at least as nice a future as my parents had because they worked for it? This ridiculous quasi dark age has gone on long enough and I'm sick of reading and fearing all this "we're doomed, it's all a foregone conclusion" boohooing and having to at least take it serious and live my days haunted by it.

aguila327
07-13-13, 00:09
The Not Guilty verdict should make for some great TV and YouTube. I can't wait!

Ain't nobody have time fo dat!

Moose-Knuckle
07-13-13, 00:21
Ain't nobody have time fo dat!

"Oh Lawd Jezzus its uh fer!" :D

aguila327
07-13-13, 00:49
"Oh Lawd Jezzus its uh fer!" :D

Soooo I ran......

SteyrAUG
07-13-13, 01:07
Is anyone other than me sick of the anticipation and what iffing for the last month or two, and to some degree just wishing they'd hurry up and either do what they're going to do or let us get back to living our lives again? Oh wait...actually, can we also hurry up and get rid of the O-hole in the White House and all this other "new normal" crap and get back to the America I grew up knowing and loving so I can get back to making a living, saving and investing, and looking forward to at least as nice a future as my parents had because they worked for it? This ridiculous quasi dark age has gone on long enough and I'm sick of reading and fearing all this "we're doomed, it's all a foregone conclusion" boohooing and having to at least take it serious and live my days haunted by it.

That's actually quite the accurate description of how I feel and I'm betting it is shared by many.

Mjolnir
07-13-13, 06:53
I hope he's acquitted of all counts just to let the animals loose for a while, since they seem particularly gifted at destroying their own stuff.

Also, thankful to be living in a free state where self defense is possible when needed.

It's not "THEIRS". Only those who are renting destroy shit. Those who are paying a mortgage are no different than you.

Question: would you burn down YOUR home?

I did not think so.

Mjolnir
07-13-13, 07:02
Mjolnir-
I find myself agreeing with you more & more.
Anyway...a question. What about a hung jury, that's possible too, right? I figured that would be the outcome myself.

I'm thinking that way, too. The agents provocateur have been out in place and the media have done their part and people in forums have spread their fear mongering so we'll have to wait and see.

Lots of non-thinking bigots crawl from under toilet seats when crap like this aligns. Though most are PROBABLY just HIGHLY MISINFORMED AND AFRAID. And [by] that I [mean] both Blacks and Whites.

My personal opinion: Whites don't know the lengths this government has gone to oppress Blacks in this nation.

Blacks need to realize that the vast majority of Whites have no clue about te above and are not involved in the conspiracy to destroy them as they are too busy LIVING THEIR LIVES as opposed to plotting their destruction. I don't know how/where the concept of "they" (implying most, I surmise) are "out to get us all".

In summary, and it applies to everything not just this, seek KNOWLEDGE above all.

Mjolnir
07-13-13, 07:03
And I'm certain that as an engineer you were just as dismissive of the cause and effect principal as you are here in this forum. It's not like minority politicians demand entitlements or anything crazy like that, and certainly blacks aren't more prone to attracting police attention to themselves via the commission of rampant crime.

WTH are you blabbering about now and WTH does it have to do with my post?

Never mind, it's par for the course with you.

Honu
07-13-13, 07:34
My personal opinion: Whites don't know the lengths this government has gone to oppress Blacks in this nation.

and they vote for them on top of it !

Ironic when I lived in the Caribbean how the blacks down there felt about the ones in the US !
basically a bunch of whiny little girls that have no clue about history and have it so well and dont know it

Caeser25
07-13-13, 08:27

The Duke Lacrosse thing didn't have the wheels this one did. And it came out she lied so the public more or less glanced over it. But this one? This one has the wheels, national level attention and political backing to go a lot further. Furthermore, this one has the elements of "gun used," "child killed" along with the pictures of an innocent 12 year old boy and "white on black crime." A lot of us believe it was a lawful use of a concealed weapon (and we hope the jury sees it that way too) and GZ was Hispanic, but try telling that to the uninformed masses that either don't care or are just looking for an excuse to go out and cause trouble. They don't believe in facts or the judicial system working in their favor. They want street justice in their own way and if that's burning down a bunch of neighborhoods and businesses because they didn't want to listen to facts or reason, well, that's the "way they roll."

Terrified? Absolutely not. Concerned that the media, so called civil rights groups and the current Administration have whipped this into a firestorm by blatantly using bias to further their own agenda and focus not so much on the facts and situation leading up to the shooting but on the supposed white on black crime?

Absolutely. I have this feeling that someone, somewhere knows the way this is going down and I know you are a lot like me, you don't believe in coincidence. Someone, somewhere wants it to be this way. They want the division, they want the focus away from the real problems, they want the conflict. Someone, somewhere will profit from this. Maybe not economically, but maybe politically or through power grabbing. This mockery of a trial is just the latest turn of events as you cannot tell me the judge was being impartial at any time.

You of all people should be looking for the agenda here hidden in the background behind the smoke and mirrors. And you can't tell me you don't sense it too.

The same divide and conquer strategy that's been going on for thousands of years. On top of that this draws attention away from the current scandals, economy, omaocare unintended/intended consequences so its a win-win for the administration. They might even get to push for gun control again once the dust settles.

The division keeps us at each others throats, those asleep anyway, all the while the economy will resemble any other third world country in a few years. Instead of the citizens as whole standing together in unity against the slime balls in DC. Our economy and the middle class have been dismantled piece by piece, job by job.

We now have a nation where 50%ish has no desire to work so long as they're getting freebies. We have passed the point of no return. Americas best days are behind us. Lets get this shit show on the road while Alot us like minded are still young and just maybe we can have bright future, or at least or children or grandchildren.

Palmguy
07-13-13, 08:40

I wouldn't worry about it at all personally. There are plenty of places I wouldn't be worried about in Orange and Seminole Counties much less up here in Lower Alabama. Bring whatever you'd normally bring.

RogerinTPA
07-13-13, 10:30

I have to disagree. That is infact what they're doing and are SMEs on the subject of manipulation. Every time they try to cut the food stamp program or try to move the poor off of welfare and into the job market, they are the first ones vehemently defending those programs for that very targeted population they helped create by instituting those programs in the first place. It's all about buying a permanent voter block with those programs, which snuffs out and takes away the initiative and entrepreneurial spirit of that block, while keeping those corrupt politicians and race baiting charlatans in power, under the guise of defending the poor, creating a permanent underclass. That's the real damage that's been going on for the last 50 years.

obucina
07-13-13, 10:36
I wouldn't worry about it at all personally. There are plenty of places I wouldn't be worried about in Orange and Seminole Counties much less up here in Lower Alabama. Bring whatever you'd normally bring.

just dont stop an the Chevron station in Eatonville:D

HES
07-13-13, 10:58
I have to disagree. That is infact what they're doing and are SMEs on the subject of manipulation. Every time they try to cut the food stamp program or try to move the poor off of welfare and into the job market, they are the first ones vehemently defending those programs for that very targeted population they helped create by instituting those programs in the first place. It's all about buying a permanent voter block with those programs, which snuffs out and takes away the initiative and entrepreneurial spirit of that block, while keeping those corrupt politicians and race baiting charlatans in power, under the guise of defending the poor, creating a permanent underclass. That's the real damage that's been going on for the last 50 years.
Bingo. This is what LBJ was on to with the creation The Great Society.

Safetyhit
07-13-13, 11:25

I was being sarcastic in my reply to Mjolnir. He insists once again that blacks are being manipulated by whites while failing to acknowledge the obvious aspects of the scenario, one of which you just pointed out. Guess that's what I get for even responding to his nonsense.

You'd think people like him would look around and see that there is actually a black president, affirmative action still exists and that the media will do anything to avoid holding blacks accountable for their shortcomings. Look at TV commercials, the black is always the smart responsible one and the white is the dope.

When you see all this and listen to his truthwarping tripe it becomes rather frustrating. Still most here are smart enough to ignore him so I guess I'm lagging in that department.

cinco
07-13-13, 11:30
On top of that this draws attention away from the current scandals, economy, omaocare unintended/intended consequences so its a win-win for the administration. They might even get to push for gun control again once the dust settles.

You bet this administration is hoping unrest goes off. All it's going to take is one unfortunate "incident" where someone lights up a bunch of rioters and thier are "mass" causalities/deaths. Imagine some white guy guns down black rioters (whether justified or not). In an instant they have the most powerful tool, at the moment, to demonize guns - racism.

If the festivities kick off the agent provocateurs will likely be utilized.

Armati
07-13-13, 11:39
You bet this administration is hoping unrest goes off. All it's going to take is one unfortunate "incident" where someone lights up a bunch of rioters and thier are "mass" causalities/deaths. Imagine some white guy guns down black rioters (whether justified or not). In an instant they have the most powerful tool, at the moment, to demonize guns - racism.

If the festivities kick off the agent provocateurs will likely be utilized.

Count on it.

Most riot start by just one or two bad actors doing something to incite the crowd.

If the LEOs do everything they should, they will be criticized. If they fail to respond correctly they will criticized.

However, if people play it right 'our' side could come away the big winner here. In most cases the rioters will destroy the downtown area and their own neighborhoods.

RogerinTPA
07-13-13, 12:02
I was being sarcastic in my reply to Mjolnir. He insists once again that blacks are being manipulated by whites while failing to acknowledge the obvious aspects of the scenario, one of which you just pointed out. Guess that's what I get for even responding to his nonsense.

You'd think people like him would look around and see that there is actually a black president, affirmative action still exists and that the media will do anything to avoid holding blacks accountable for their shortcomings. Look at TV commercials, the black is always the smart responsible one and the white is the dope.

When you see all this and listen to his truthwarping tripe it becomes rather frustrating. Still most here are smart enough to ignore him so I guess I'm lagging in that department.

Sarcasm is often hard to pin down in written form since it's often taken word for word. No worries.

Mjolnir
07-13-13, 12:25

King Alfred Plan
COINTELPRO

There's a bunch more. With knowledge comes calm, brother.

Why play INTO THE HANDS of your enemy?

All of this is bullshit... If and only if you're aware of the plan.

Mjolnir
07-13-13, 12:31

Idiocy and strawman crap tells us a lot about those who stoop to such tactics.

You've not heard much about what I believe because unusually ignore your benighted replies.

Tell us oh wise New Jerseyian all you know about COINTELPRO and King Alfred Plan. Please enlighten us all from that wonderful place you type from; that bastion of liberty...

Oh, tell Salikaashvili I said "Go to Hades!" will ya?

LOL!

Mjolnir
07-13-13, 12:33
and they vote for them on top of it !

Ironic when I lived in the Caribbean how the blacks down there felt about the ones in the US !
basically a bunch of whiny little girls that have no clue about history and have it so well and dont know it

That would apply to Whites in the US, too. So what's your real point?

Mjolnir
07-13-13, 12:47
The same divide and conquer strategy that's been going on for thousands of years. On top of that this draws attention away from the current scandals, economy, omaocare unintended/intended consequences so its a win-win for the administration. They might even get to push for gun control again once the dust settles.

The division keeps us at each others throats, those asleep anyway, all the while the economy will resemble any other third world country in a few years. Instead of the citizens as whole standing together in unity against the slime balls in DC. Our economy and the middle class have been dismantled piece by piece, job by job.

We now have a nation where 50%ish has no desire to work so long as they're getting freebies. We have passed the point of no return. Americas best days are behind us. Lets get this shit show on the road while Alot us like minded are still young and just maybe we can have bright future, or at least or children or grandchildren.

You get it.

Distraction.

Kinda.

If they can initiate a race war - or a facsimile of one - hey can call for Martial Law anywhere two or more races reside.

A few Black Ops missions combined with the already 24/7 Psy Ops and "Voila!" It will be just like New Jersey.

No thank you.

Safetyhit
07-13-13, 13:02
They only way divide and conquer works is when the fraud is perpetuated by the populace. But heck considering 9 out of 10 blacks blindly support the likes of a Martin or Obama it tells me that they're no less than fully content to see division take place. Facts be damned, just give me what I want because I want it.

But it's ok Mjolinr because I at least will maintain hope via the likes of a J. Russell George, Alan West or Reverend Manning. These people are honest about what is happening out there and therefore have my utmost respect.

montanadave
07-13-13, 13:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeBo_L0RytA&list=PL391E66C091E6AD99&index=9

Eurodriver
07-13-13, 13:34
A few friends on my local city's PD are saying that people are having bricks thrown at their vehicles while driving through a bad part of town. Police are looking for the perpetrators and now a crowd is forming.

All the victims are white.

I live far away. I'm glad. Unfortunately this is the only part of Florida that isn't thunderstorming right now :mad:

a1fabweld
07-13-13, 13:36
Here's a little ray of sunshine for you all:

http://www.newblackpanther.com/10point.html

10 Point Program

What the New Black Panthers Want
What the New Black Panthers Believe

1. We want freedom. We want the power to practice self-determination, and to determine the destiny of our community and THE BLACK NATION.

We believe in the spiritual high moral code of our Ancestors. We believe in the truths of the Bible, Quran, and other sacred texts and writings. We believe in MAAT and the principles of NGUZO SABA. We believe that Black People will not be free until we are able to determine our Divine Destiny.

2. We want full employment for our people and we demand the dignity to do for ourselves what we have begged the white man to do for us.

We believe that since the white man has kept us deaf, dumb and blind, and used every "dirty trick" in the book to stand in the way of our freedom and independence, that we should be gainfully employed until such time we can employ and provide for ourselves.
We believe further in: POWER IN THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE! WEALTH IN THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE! ARMS IN THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE!

3. We want tax exemption and an end to robbery of THE BLACK NATION by the
CAPITALIST. We want an end to the capitalistic domination of Africa in all of its
forms: imperialism, criminal settler colonialism, neo-colonialism, racism, sexism,
Zionism, Apartheid and artificial borders.

We believe that this wicked racist government has robbed us, and now we are demanding
the overdue debt of reparations. A form of reparations was promised 100 years ago (forty
acres and a mule) as restitution for the continued genocide of our people and to in
meaningful measure and repair the damage for the AFRICAN HOLOCAUST
(Maangamizo/Maafa).

We believe our people should be exempt from ALL TAXATION as long as we are
deprived of equal justice under the laws of the land and the overdue reparations debt
remains unpaid. We will accept payment in fertile and minerally rich land, precious
metals, industry, commerce and currency. As genocide crimes continue, people's
tribunals must be set up to prosecute and to execute. The "Jews" were given reparations. The Japanese were given reparations. The Black, the Red and the Brown Nations must be given reparations. The American white man owes us reparations. England owes us reparations. France owes us reparations, Spain and all of Europe. Africa owes us reparations and repatriation. The Arabs owe us reparations. The "Jews" owe us reparations. All have taken part in the AFRICAN
HOLOCAUST and the slaughter of 600 million of our people over the past 6,000 years in
general and 400 years in particular. We know that this is a reasonable and just demand that we make at this time in history.

4. We want decent housing, fit for shelter of human beings, free health-care
(preventive and maintenance). We want an end to the trafficking of drugs and to
the biological and chemical warfare targeted at our people.

We believe since the white landlords will not give decent housing and quality health care
to our Black Community, the housing, the land, the social, political and economic
institutions should be made into independent UUAMAA "New African
Communal/Cooperatives" so that our community, with government reparations and aid
(until we can do for ourselves) can build and make drug free, decent housing with health
facilities for our people.

5. We want education for our people that exposes the true nature of this devilish and
decadent American society. We want education that teaches us our true
history/herstory and our role in the present day society.

We believe in an educational system that will give our people "a knowledge of self." If
we do not have knowledge of self and of our position in society and the world, then we
have little chance to properly relate to anything else.

6. We want all Black Men and Black Women to be exempt from military service.

We believe that Black People should not be forced to fight in the military service to
defend a racist government that holds us captive and does not protect us. We will not
fight and kill other people of color in the world who, like Black People, are being
victimized by the white racist government of America. We will protect ourselves from
the force and violence of the racist police and the racist military, "by any means
necessary."

7. We want an immediate end to POLICE HARRASSMENT, BRUTALITY and
MURDER of Black People. We want an end to Black-on-Black violence,
"snitching," cooperation and collaboration with the oppressor.

We believe we can end police brutality in our community by organizing Black self-defense
groups (Black People's Militias/Black Liberation Army's) that are dedicated to
defending our Black Community from racist, fascist, police/military oppression and
brutality. The Second Amendment of white America's Constitution gives a right to bear
arms. We therefore believe that all Black People should unite and form and "African
United Front" and arm ourselves for self-defense.

8. We want freedom for all Black Men and Black Women held in international,
military, federal, state, county, city jails and prisons.

We believe that all Black People and people of color should be released from the many
jails and prisons because they have not received a fair and impartial trial. 'Released'
means 'released' to the lawful authorities of the Black Nation.

9. We want all Black People when brought to trial to be tried in a court by a jury of
their peer group or people from their Black Communities, as defined by white law
of the Constitution of the United States.

We believe that the courts should follow their own law, if their nature will allow (as
stated in their Constitution of the United States) so that Black People will receive fair
trials. The 6thAmendment of the United States Constitution gives a man/woman a right
to an impartial trial, which has been interpreted to be a "fair" trial by one's "peer" group.
A "peer" is a person from a similar economic, social, religious, geographical,
environmental, historical and racial background. To do this, the court will be forced to
select a jury from the Black Community from which the Black defendant came. We have
been and are being tried by all white juries that have no understanding of the "average
reasoning person" of the Black Community.

10. WE DEMAND AN END TO THE RACIST DEATH PENALTY AS IT IS
APPLIED TO BLACK AND OPPRESSED PEOPLE IN AMERICA. WE
DEMAND FREEDOM FOR ALL POLITICAL PRISONERS OF THE BLACK
RED AND BROWN NATION!

We want land, bread, housing, education, clothing, justice and peace. And, as our
political objective, we want NATIONAL LIBERATION in a separate state or territory
of our own, here or elsewhere, "a liberated zone" ("New Africa" or Africa), and a
plebiscite to be held throughout the BLACK NATION in which only we will be allowed
to participate for the purposes of determining our will and DIVINE destiny as a people.
FREE THE LAND! "UP YOU MIGHTY NATION! YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH
WHAT YOU WILL!" BLACK POWER! History has proven that the white man is
absolutely disagreeable to get along with in peace. No one has been able to get along
with the white man. All the people of color have been subjected to the white man's
wrath. We believe that his very nature will not allow for true sharing, fairness, equity
and justice.
Therefore, to the Red Man and Woman, to the Yellow and to the Brown, we say to you
"THE SAME RABID DOG THAT BIT YOU, BIT US TOO!" BLACK POWER! ALL POWER TO
THE PEOPLE!

skydivr
07-13-13, 14:09
"Ask not what your country can do for you"...?

gimme gimme gimme - like a petulant 2 year old...

cinco
07-13-13, 15:11
Dumbasses obviously can't see the trees for the forest. Certainly aren't aware what they accuse is actually happening to GZ.

http://www.popularresistance.org/national-call-for-to-all-groups-and-individuals-justice-for-trayvon-martin/

If George Zimmerman is found not guilty, the same day of the verdict and the day AFTER the verdict

SHOW YOUR OUTRAGE IN THE STREETS!

We are issuing this emergency call prior to the verdict because we have little faith in the so-called justice system which is riddled with racism and class bias; a system that jails over 2.3 million mainly people of color and keeps another 5 million under the repressive thumb of parole and probation status and a system that rarely successfully prosecutes racist police or wanna be cops like Zimmerman.

Show your outrage and solidarity in the streets & on social media. Use the hashtags:

#Riseup4Trayvon
#Justice4Trayvon
#WeareTrayvon
#millionhoodies

obucina
07-13-13, 15:16
Dumbasses obviously can't see the trees for the forest. Certainly aren't aware what they accuse is actually happening to GZ.

http://www.popularresistance.org/national-call-for-to-all-groups-and-individuals-justice-for-trayvon-martin/

If George Zimmerman is found not guilty, the same day of the verdict and the day AFTER the verdict

SHOW YOUR OUTRAGE IN THE STREETS!

We are issuing this emergency call prior to the verdict because we have little faith in the so-called justice system which is riddled with racism and class bias; a system that jails over 2.3 million mainly people of color and keeps another 5 million under the repressive thumb of parole and probation status and a system that rarely successfully prosecutes racist police or wanna be cops like Zimmerman.

Show your outrage and solidarity in the streets & on social media. Use the hashtags:

#Riseup4Trayvon
#Justice4Trayvon
#WeareTrayvon
#millionhoodies

they want to rally at schools. in july. in the summer. brilliant.

Mjolnir
07-13-13, 16:18
They only way divide and conquer works is when the fraud is perpetuated by the populace. But heck considering 9 out of 10 blacks blindly support the likes of a Martin or Obama it tells me that they're no less than fully content to see division take place. Facts be damned, just give me what I want because I want it.

But it's ok Mjolinr because I at least will maintain hope via the likes of a J. Russell George, Alan West or Reverend Manning. These people are honest about what is happening out there and therefore have my utmost respect.

Ha!

Because you've met 90 percent of Blacks....

You speak of extreme ignorance.

Blacks make up 12 percent of the population so WHITES put him in power.

Blacks have been voting since when? 1968. So 9 to 12 percent of the population have ruined America and folks like you had NOTHING to do with it?

I was born at night but it wasn't last night.

There is a reason I ignore your posts; you sound like a fool much of the time.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-13-13, 16:43
they want to rally at schools. in july. in the summer. brilliant.

I'm torn between the idea that they have to take summer school and that most of them have flunked out.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-13-13, 16:46
It's a statistical fact that 90+% of blacks voted for Obama .

I don't know what the breakdown is for this case, I haven't seen numbers from anywhere.

RogerinTPA
07-13-13, 17:39
Blacks have been voting since when? 1968.

Technically speaking, it was the 15th Amendment, ratified in 1870 that prevented discrimination of who could or could not vote.

Due to Klan intimidation (lynchings, shootings, night rides, arson, cross burnings, etc...), Jim Crow laws in the south & literacy tests applied only to blacks, it wasn't fully taken advantage of until the Civil rights movement of the 60's, specifically with the Civil Rights Act of 1964...

Mjolnir
07-13-13, 18:34
Technically speaking, it was the 15th Amendment, ratified in 1870 that prevented discrimination of who could or could not vote.

Due to Klan intimidation (lynchings, shootings, night rides, arson, cross burnings, etc...), Jim Crow laws in the south & literacy tests applied only to blacks, it wasn't fully taken advantage of until the Civil rights movement of the 60's, specifically with the Civil Rights Act of 1964...

I know. I'm typing from an iPhone and really didn't wish to go back and full in details.

Thank YOU for doing that.

:thumbup:

a1fabweld
07-13-13, 22:01
I'm headed over to the closest Foot Locker store to loot me some Air Jordans in retribution for brother Trevon!

Justice will be served!!!!

foxtrotx1
07-13-13, 22:44
Reading around various websites, I noticed a number of people felt that Zimmerman would be screwed do to the emotions of an all women jury. I'm glad to see that sexism, as well as reverse racism, didn't claim victory today.

Stay safe Florida guys. :cool:

SteyrAUG
07-13-13, 22:55
I'm actually amazed that a verdict based upon the evidence and the law was rendered.

Of course the usual racists are going to try for civil lawsuits, Federal lawsuits and everything else because they honestly believe it is illegal to use "deadly force" to prevent a black male from attacking you if he's unarmed.

But it really doesn't matter what they think any more than it mattered what members of the KKK thought the law should be when they were attacking people. All racists are a disgrace, and to compare a violent attacker who forced a man to defend himself with the likes of Emitt Till and Medgar Evers just shows how shameless they are. The racial bias displayed by the NAACP, Jackson, Crump and the majority of Trayvon supporters was sickening.

I am just so thankful that Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law was upheld, despite the fact that it should have actually PREVENTED the trial and that MAYBE some violent individuals will take note of the fact that you can't simply attack people in FL and they might defend themselves with deadly force if you do.

I personally think Zimmerman should be the one filing lawsuits.

Moose-Knuckle
07-13-13, 23:07
I personally think Zimmerman should be the one filing lawsuits.

George Zimmerman sues NBC for defamation
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/tv-column/post/george-zimmerman-sues-nbc-for-defamation/2012/12/06/ae15b972-3ffb-11e2-bca3-aadc9b7e29c5_blog.html

Five_Point_Five_Six
07-13-13, 23:34
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/tv-column/post/george-zimmerman-sues-nbc-for-defamation/2012/12/06/ae15b972-3ffb-11e2-bca3-aadc9b7e29c5_blog.html

I hope he wins.

jaxman7
07-13-13, 23:47

Fantastic!

BaronFitz
07-13-13, 23:57
Hopefully he wins... The burden of proof is a lot lower for the civil suit that is being readied with his name on it, and he'll need the funds.

Armati
07-14-13, 00:59

Gettin' paid, gettin' paid.

So, no riots yet?

sammage
07-14-13, 01:29
Gettin' paid, gettin' paid.

So, no riots yet?

Nothing but Twitter rage so far...maybe a riot in Chicago, but who would notice?

MountainRaven
07-14-13, 02:05
Nothing but Twitter rage so far...maybe a riot in Chicago, but who would notice?

I think that would be classed as a normal Saturday night/Sunday morning in Chicago.

Split66
07-14-13, 02:10
Protest in Oakland. Just watched them light up the American Flag at Mc Donalds. Makes me sick

live helicopter stream footage of the march

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/live

jpmuscle
07-14-13, 02:26
Definitely some intelligent folks out there.

http://therightscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/gunzo_zimmermandeaththreat.jpg

Honu
07-14-13, 02:31
but he is a good boy he just wants justice and is afraid of you white folks ! even if you are Hispanic !

he dont care cracka is a cracka !

http://therightscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/gunzo_zimmermandeaththreat.jpg

Blak1508
07-14-13, 02:31
Protest in Oakland. Just watched them light up the American Flag at Mc Donalds. Makes me sick

live helicopter stream footage of the march

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/live

No it's not footage from a helicopter, that's footage from a mini game in the new Grand theft Auto V, the mini game is called "Chase the 40"

^ he is screwed it's a BM

Iraqgunz
07-14-13, 02:37
I wonder if these morons know that they are being monitored by LE and that they are going to have a hard time if something happens.

jpmuscle
07-14-13, 02:40
I wonder if these morons know that they are being monitored by LE and that they are going to have a hard time if something happens.

One would think.. But honestly it's pretty apparent that none of them give a dam or atleast cognizant of that potential. I would like to see nothing more than all of them brought up on charges in the coming weeks. If for no other reason that to exemplify the fact that stupidity has consequences.

Granted twitter didn't exist 15 years ago but I don't remember whites rioting after the OJ acquittal. Go figure...

ETA- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2361751/Twitter-agrees-reveal-names-people-post-racist-anti-Semitic-comments-losing-French-legal-battle.html

lunchbox
07-14-13, 02:46

http://therightscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/gunzo_zimmermandeaththreat.jpgIs that a SOPMOD on homies AR? I expected a hi point..

jpmuscle
07-14-13, 02:48
Is that a SOPMOD on homies AR? I expected a hi point..

Dare I say it may have been stolen from some Cracka :jester:

lunchbox
07-14-13, 02:50
Dare I say it may have been stolen from some Cracka :jester:OK that I'd believe..

Honu
07-14-13, 02:52
well one person was arrested for a tweet no pic just said something stupid
OH but he was white !

so I think all the black kids are going to be OK with the current DOJ even posting pics of guns and stuff you know they are good kids they just want justice !

Blak1508
07-14-13, 02:53
IG I hope they all do get charges.. I am pissed at all this crap, I am having trouble sleeping, I am just almost at my tipping point, but then I am no better than the individuals who are making me so angry, but seriously enough is enough, do they really want to play this card?

Honu
07-14-13, 03:10
dont let them get you worked up its what they want !

I just laugh and think what a bunch of idiots ! let them tip the boat and hope we have enough sense not to let them back on after we right it !

I do hear ya though its upsetting how they get away with this and if you did it they would be on you in a second !

IG I hope they all do get charges.. I am pissed at all this crap, I am having trouble sleeping, I am just almost at my tipping point, but then I am no better than the individuals who are making me so angry, but seriously enough is enough, do they really want to play this card?

SteyrAUG
07-14-13, 03:42
Much as I don't wish it on anyone.

I hope every one of these pieces of shit takes a run at Zimmerman or somebody just like him and ends up being the next Trayvon.

The country is full of people who think they are within their rights to assault anyone for any perceived slight or imagined act of disrespect and don't think their victims are allowed to defends themselves.

The world would be a much safer place if they were all dead.

Honu
07-14-13, 04:03
:) yup

I hope every one of these pieces of shit takes a run at Zimmerman or somebody just like him and ends up being the next Trayvon.

The country is full of people who think they are within their rights to assault anyone for any perceived slight or imagined act of disrespect and don't think their victims are allowed to defends themselves.

Mauser KAR98K
07-14-13, 04:19

Oh yeah.

it would also be a much safer place if the race pimps and poverty organizers would be out of office and a job.

Maybe America has moved on from race, except those that want to keep it just to get something free out of it?

Mjolnir
07-14-13, 06:13
So is everyone CALM this morning? No cities erupting with mushroom clouds?

Good.

You guys have to stop being manipulated by the media so much. It's goal is to work you into a tizzy such that their false flag event(s) will push you over the edge.

Woo Sa!!

Glad to see everyone is okay.

jklaughrey
07-14-13, 06:16
Yep, all fine in N. IDAHO. Only minorities I saw causing a ruckus was the couple of wolves on wife's parents farm with my NODs on my Recce.

ETA- I wonder if the black community has pondered the whole let's riot and rise up against the white man. By my research blacks only make up 15% of our population. I wonder how that math is going to work out for them.

Ryno12
07-14-13, 06:57

Good.

You guys have to stop being manipulated by the media so much. It's goal is to work you into a tizzy such that their false flag event(s) will push you over the edge.

Woo Sa!!

Good job at "Monday Morning Quarterbacking". What would you be saying if all the lunatics followed through with their threats?

Sent via Tapatalk

sapper36
07-14-13, 07:50
Where I live there were some shootings last night. However it was consolidated to the largley black nieghborhoods. I am not going full retard and toting a redi mag wearing AR to church this morning, but I will have a handgun.

QuietShootr
07-14-13, 07:52
‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/27/if-zimmerman-get-off-ima-go-kill-a-white-boy-trayvon-martin-supporters-make-shocking-threats-ahead-of-verdict/)

George Zimmerman Verdict Preparations: Florida Cities Brace For Civil Unrest (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/11/george-zimmerman-trial-civil-unrest-verdict_n_3578854.html)

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.24.03-PM-e1372366466203.png

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.24.34-PM-e1372366512891.png

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.25.16-PM1-e1372369727415.png

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.25.57-PM-e1372366701324.png

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.26.16-PM-e1372366772803.png

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.26.32-PM-e1372366827420.png

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-5.37.20-PM-e1372369235600.png

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-5.37.35-PM-e1372369285963.png

If they were white, saying they were going to kill a black man, they'd all be in jail already.

Mjolnir
07-14-13, 08:03
Yep, all fine in N. IDAHO. Only minorities I saw causing a ruckus was the couple of wolves on wife's parents farm with my NODs on my Recce.

ETA- I wonder if the black community has pondered the whole let's riot and rise up against the white man. By my research blacks only make up 15% of our population. I wonder how that math is going to work out for them.

I think you've answered the question yourself. And as I've been saying all along.

Could there be something else afoot?

Mjolnir
07-14-13, 08:05
Good job at "Monday Morning Quarterbacking". What would you be saying if all the lunatics followed through with their threats?

Sent via Tapatalk

IF??

I'm living in reality. I'm not that damned spooky that I have to try to scare everyone into acting just as your 2 billion + round purchasing military police (DHS) would LOVE for you to act.

Get it?

Mjolnir
07-14-13, 08:10
If they were white, saying they were going to kill a black man, they'd all be in jail already.

You're correct.

Think about the Bigger Picture. One needs a group of the population to be riled up to the to point that they would perhaps carry through enough to warrant a GOVERNMENT RESPONSE. Would not be the first time.

Allow ourselves to be divided and we WILL be conquered.

I would not suggest going hang out in the lower class Black communites that are crime ridden but then I shouldn't have to. No person with common sense would be hanging out there anyway. Same with trailer parks.

I swear we are becoming our own worst enemies.

jklaughrey
07-14-13, 08:12
I think you've answered the question yourself. And as I've been saying all along.

Could there be something else afoot?

I don't scare easy, but I'm not going to be caught flat footed. As far as I'm concerned if you act as if... I will profile and react accordingly with a greater violence of action as needed.

QuietShootr
07-14-13, 08:33
IF??

I'm living in reality. I'm not that damned spooky that I have to try to scare everyone into acting just as your 2 billion + round purchasing military police (DHS) would LOVE for you to act.

Get it?

PHRASING!

Here's the thing. While I absolutely agree that your points are valid at the macro level - there certainly is a huge amount of mass manipulation going on - knowing that doesn't help a lot on the practical local level - a mob looking for whitey's blood because they've been manipulated into it is just as lethal as a mob looking to kill the first white person they see because (fill in the blank).

And there definitely is a racial element here: most white people don't have this group identity that many black people seem to think they have. NBC was interviewing some woman outside the courthouse right after the verdict last night who was in tears, and she said she had driven from Georgia to 'be there', and she was far from the only one.

I can't imagine, and neither can most of my 'peers', driving across two states to go get hysterical outside the courthouse because a black guy shot a white guy and got acquitted. If I noticed it at all, I'd look at the facts and if the white guy was proven to be the attacker, then I wouldn't give two shits about his color or the guy who shot him. I hazard to say most white people feel the same way. If black people (as a group, I know how you think, my friend) dealt with things like this in the same fashion, racial problems in this country would be insignificant, at least between blacks and whites.

(P.S. pet peeve, not necessarily directed at you - why is "White" capitalized? "White" is not my identity or anything other than a generic descriptor of my genetic background. If you asked me to describe myself to someone on the internet, "White" is not something that would even occur to me to say unless someone asked specifically.

Dude, you know me, and you know how I am and how I think about things. We've broken bread together. You know several of my good friends. I know there are some guys here who are convinced I'm some hood-wearing Klan member, but you know that's not the way it is.

ETA: and **** all this shit anyway. You want to go shoot over here today? Bring your FN, I've got 400 yards.

Mjolnir
07-14-13, 08:41
PHRASING!

Here's the thing. While I absolutely agree that your points are valid at the macro level - there certainly is a huge amount of mass manipulation going on - knowing that doesn't help a lot on the practical local level - a mob looking for whitey's blood because they've been manipulated into it is just as lethal as a mob looking to kill the first white person they see because (fill in the blank).

And there definitely is a racial element here: most white people don't have this group identity that many black people seem to think they have. NBC was interviewing some woman outside the courthouse right after the verdict last night who was in tears, and she said she had driven from Georgia to 'be there', and she was far from the only one.

I can't imagine, and neither can most of my 'peers', driving across two states to go get hysterical outside the courthouse because a black guy shot a white guy and got acquitted. If I noticed it at all, I'd look at the facts and if the white guy was proven to be the attacker, then I wouldn't give two shits about his color or the guy who shot him. I hazard to say most white people feel the same way. If black people (as a group, I know how you think, my friend) dealt with things like this in the same fashion, racial problems in this country would be insignificant, at least between blacks and whites.

(P.S. pet peeve, not necessarily directed at you - why is "White" capitalized? "White" is not my identity or anything other than a generic descriptor of my genetic background. If you asked me to describe myself to someone on the internet, "White" is not something that would even occur to me to say unless someone asked specifically.

Dude, you know me, and you know how I am and how I think about things. We've broken bread together. You know several of my good friends. I know there are some guys here who are convinced I'm some hood-wearing Klan member, but you know that's not the way it is.

ETA: and **** all this shit anyway. You want to go shoot over here today? Bring your FN, I've got 400 yards.

None of it was pointed at you, brother. I find it odd that folks who live nowhere near FL are "concerned". Yeah, things could get interesting on a micro level but who here isn't already aware of this?

You and a few others here I KNOW are squared away on this artificial race baiting bullshit. Others seem to see shadows where there are none - or at least that's how it comes across.

I am so booked this weekend. I'll give you a ring.

jklaughrey
07-14-13, 08:47
None of it was pointed at you, brother. I find it odd that folks who live nowhere near FL are "concerned". Yeah, things could get interesting on a micro level but who here isn't already aware of this?

You and a few others here I KNOW are squared away on this artificial race baiting bullshit. Others seem to see shadows where there are none - or at least that's how it comes across.

I am so booked this weekend. I'll give you a ring.

Gotta agree. I do so hope that this gets downplayed from here out and we go after the real threats, starting with the current resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

RogerinTPA
07-14-13, 08:58

Great news. Next the city of Sanford. If he has to live in seclusion for the rest of his life, he might as well live comfortably.

ABNAK
07-14-13, 09:13
IF??

Get it?

Why do you seem to be so wrapped up in the idea that if "we" reacted defensively to large-scale rioting and violence that the authoritahs are just waiting to clamp down on "us"? I mean, it's the rabble who would be perpetrating the violence.

Besides, in your scenario how many LEO/military are gonna be retarded enough to actually see the rioters as some kind of victims when they're the ones looting/burning/beating/killing?

Look, I'm hardly a fan of Big Brother (Big Brotha?) but your theory seems just a bit extreme.

Safetyhit
07-14-13, 09:26
Why do you seem to be so wrapped up in the idea that if "we" reacted defensively to large-scale rioting and violence that the authoritahs are just waiting to clamp down on "us"? I mean, it's the rabble who would be perpetrating the violence.

Besides, in your scenario how many LEO/military are gonna be retarded enough to actually see the rioters as some kind of victims when they're the ones looting/burning/beating/killing?

Look, I'm hardly a fan of Big Brother (Big Brotha?) but your theory seems just a bit extreme.

Since you're so new to this part of the forum I'll help you out and clarify that he is by far one of the most controversial and conspiracy endorsing members here. To him nothing is what it really appears. If a group of blacks are on the corner dealing it's because of white politicians and the global initiative.

A very smart man who is at times right and always cordial, but who unfortunately is also usually wrong.

Mjolnir
07-14-13, 09:31
Since you're so new to this part of the forum I'll help you out and clarify that he is by far one of the most controversial and conspiracy endorsing members here. To him nothing is what it really appears. If a group of blacks is on the corner dealing it's because of white politicians and the global initiative.

A very smart man who is at times right and always cordial, but who unfortunately is also usually wrong.

That's one person's opinion and opinions are like body parts.

:jester:

Mjolnir
07-14-13, 09:34

First of all, those who were convinced that there would be widespread looting and professed so have fortunately been proven wrong.

Do you really believe Martial Law would be declared and it would not affect EVERYONE in the community? Really?

Ryno12
07-14-13, 09:54
First of all, those who were convinced that there would be widespread looting and professed so have fortunately been proven wrong.

Your right, cause its never happened before. What were we thinking? :rolleyes:

Sent via Tapatalk

Armati
07-14-13, 10:46

It would seem the GZ has a case against all of these asshats. If I were his legal team I would press charges. I believe most jurisdictions have a law against 'terrorist threats' or something similar.

I think enough people are tired of the ghetto internet smack talk that GZ would have no problem getting people to donate to his legal fund to support this operation.

Eurodriver
07-14-13, 10:56

So far. Large scale protests scheduled in my city at 1400 ET. They are already starting to crowd streets and impede traffic.

Hope everything stays civil.

Mjolnir
07-14-13, 11:02
Your right, cause its never happened before. What we're we thinking? :rolleyes:

Sent via Tapatalk

We can "what if" until the world ends, dude.

It's calm. You seem disappointed...

Ryno12
07-14-13, 11:14
We can "what if" until the world ends, dude.

It's calm. You seem disappointed...

Nope, just surprised based on the typical riots & looting that usually ensues after situations like this. You're the best Monday Morning Quarterback there, Mr. Nostradamus!
What about all the ghetto trash talk on Twitter? You must be proud...

Sent via Tapatalk

Army Chief
07-14-13, 11:28
Pardon me for asking, but where is this all headed?

AC

Eurodriver
07-14-13, 11:31

AC

To the trash bin.

Ryno12
07-14-13, 11:37

AC

Nowhere. We've been assured nothing bad will happen.
(Now if only I could get this week's Powerball numbers) ;)

Sent via Tapatalk

VooDoo6Actual
07-14-13, 11:48
AC

Social conflagration & entropy

Mjolnir
07-14-13, 11:51
Nope, just surprised based on the typical riots & looting that usually ensues after situations like this. You're the best Monday Morning Quarterback there, Mr. Nostradamus!
What about all the ghetto trash talk on Twitter? You must be proud...

Sent via Tapatalk

Not Nostradamus. Just knowledge.

I see a lot of trash talk here, too....

Let them "talk". NSA can find them all if they choose to. Better to "tweet" and not act, right? Right?

Thanks for the ad hominem and strawman argument.

Ryno12
07-14-13, 12:04
Not Nostradamus. Just knowledge.

I see a lot of trash talk here, too....

Let them "talk". NSA can find them all if they choose to. Better to "tweet" and not act, right? Right?

Thanks for the ad hominem and strawman argument.

I was just calling out your "after the fact" prediction, that's all. Any of us can do that too... but it's just not that impressive.

Sent via Tapatalk

Mjolnir
07-14-13, 12:24
I was just calling out your "after the fact" prediction, that's all. Any of us can do that too... but it's just not that impressive.

Sent via Tapatalk

I quit communicating in the thread and quit reading it for a bit. I commented with DOJ supporting protests, etc a couple of days ago and I remarked that this is similar to the "color revolutions" in other nations and later to COINTELPRO.

Just in case you don't know violence erupted from both (COINTELPRO and the "color revolutions"). This was before the verdict.

Many here commented as if they lived in the ghetto and had only baseball bats to defend themselves. Which, on this forum, is absolutely ludicrous.

I have ALWAYS maintained that those in power would take FULL advantage of any domestic unrest so I don't see your "argument" here.

TAZ
07-14-13, 13:34

I'm one of those who felt that no matter the outcome there would be riots just like after an NBA title win or loss. In this instance I am glad to be proven wrong. Doesn't mean that I will update my beliefs if something like this happens again. Time and again, the general public has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are idiots and completely led around by the nose of public opinion. The fact that most of us here see through the race baiting drivel coming from public leaders and media doesn't change the fact the these mobs no matter how microscopic a region they appear in are dangerous. Preparing for the possibility is not a bad thing. Getting wound up enough to do something idiotic is not the same as being cautious till things prove to be normal.

Armati
07-14-13, 15:26
After some thought on this, I have to wonder to what degree the 'stand your ground' law actually prevented riots? The protesters already saw one guy go free after a somewhat questionable shooting. They must, on some level, know that outright violence would be met with an equal level of violence.

Eurodriver
07-14-13, 16:57
After some thought on this, I have to wonder to what degree the 'stand your ground' law actually prevented riots? The protesters already saw one guy go free after a somewhat questionable shooting. They must, on some level, know that outright violence would be met with an equal level of violence.

I am firmly in belief that the weather coupled with SYG laws are the only reason there are no violent riots erupting in Florida right now. There was a huge 1400 ET protest scheduled to "march" on downtown today. Blew up on social media. Fizzled out and no one showed up.

http://i43.tinypic.com/152c307.jpg

Straight Shooter
07-14-13, 18:45
I WAS WRONG about immediate rioting after the verdict it seems...but that remains as yet to be seen what happens in the next few days.
Also..every anniversary of this we are gonna hear about it no end, and trouble could easily pop up then. It really isn't over yet, and may not be for awhile. As this happened on a weekend, most were not at work, and I look for people to get into heated arguments there too. I know MY workplace is gonna be REAL interesting tomorrow! I told some the other day..."if yall get to talk about it one way...I get to talk about it another, so just get ready to be mad for all I care". I still think someone will be killed or hurt over this yet.

Mjolnir
07-14-13, 18:55
I WAS WRONG about immediate rioting after the verdict it seems...but that remains as yet to be seen what happens in the next few days.
Also..every anniversary of this we are gonna hear about it no end, and trouble could easily pop up then. It really isn't over yet, and may not be for awhile. As this happened on a weekend, most were not at work, and I look for people to get into heated arguments there too. I know MY workplace is gonna be REAL interesting tomorrow! I told some the other day..."if yall get to talk about it one way...I get to talk about it another, so just get ready to be mad for all I care". I still think someone will be killed or hurt over this yet.

This would be a great opportunity to practice "no politics" if you feel that strongly that it could rapidly devolve as you work there. It's not like here where you'll never meet most of the guys here.

All has been quiet on my front and I even got a haircut "in the hood" and nearly everyone felt that "they weren't surprised" but "upset" at the verdict. Good points were made and some off the wall points were made but the consensus was that they didn't feel murder could ever be proven; manslaughter was the more probable charge.

There's only a few whom I've ever worked around that I could discuss anything of importance so I just don't.

Safetyhit
07-14-13, 19:29
So there weren't riots. Big deal. In fact I agreed with another member here I think in this thread that no rioting would likely take place.

None of that erases what the leftist media is guilty of. None of that expunged guilt from the office of the prosecutor. None of it gives Chief Lee his good name let alone his job back.

None of it excuses the justice department from organizing and enabling pro-Martin protests. None of it creates accountability for the rampant dysfunction plaguing black communities (many once our collectively beloved cities). None of it makes it ok that Sharpton is still paid mid-six figures to incite racial hatred and most black support him for it.

I could go on, trust me.

HES
07-14-13, 21:09
Social conflagration & entropy
IOW Cats and dogs living together, eh?

I am firmly in belief that the weather coupled with SYG laws are the only reason there are no violent riots erupting in Florida right now. There was a huge 1400 ET protest scheduled to "march" on downtown today. Blew up on social media. Fizzled out and no one showed up.

http://i43.tinypic.com/152c307.jpg
Yeah the down town Tampa one has a whopping 175 people show up. They also tried to organize another protest at Columbus Dr. and Dale Mabry Hwy, but IIRC that fizzled out too.

Mjolnir
07-14-13, 21:13
So there weren't riots. Big deal. In fact I agreed with another member here I think in this thread that no rioting would likely take place.

None of that erases what the leftist media is guilty of. None of that expunged guilt from the office of the prosecutor. None of it gives Chief Lee his good name let alone his job back.

None of it excuses the justice department from organizing and enabling pro-Martin protests. None of it creates accountability for the rampant dysfunction plaguing black communities (many once our collectively beloved cities). None of it makes it ok that Sharpton is still paid mid-six figures to incite racial hatred and most black support him for it.

I could go on, trust me.

Finally!

Now- and only now - are you speaking with any sense whatsoever on this topic.

Welcome. Thought the "zombies" got to you.

Thanks.

Straight Shooter
07-14-13, 21:46
Yeah Mjolnir-
Ive thought about just not saying ANYTHING. But dammit to hell, if THEY can spout some complete bullshit, then Im putting my two cents in. Of course, I will stop long long before anything would jepordize my job, it isn't worth THAT at all. If I relayed some of the complete SHIT Ive heard about this case over the past several months, yall would NOT believe me. I mean, IGNORENT doesn't even come close to describing it.

SteyrAUG
07-14-13, 21:54

I could go on, trust me.

I wasn't expecting full blown Liberty City / Rodney King riots. But I was, and still am, on the alert for that "one guy" who has it is his mind to "kill a white guy" because Zimmerman "got off."

That aside, if Zimmerman did get convicted, I was gonna get a new Big Screen TV in the name of "Justice for George."

SteyrAUG
07-14-13, 21:58
well one person was arrested for a tweet no pic just said something stupid
OH but he was white !

so I think all the black kids are going to be OK with the current DOJ even posting pics of guns and stuff you know they are good kids they just want justice !

GOOD...I have no use for white people who think people aren't allowed to defend themselves when somebody is attacking them either.

SteyrAUG
07-14-13, 22:01

Good.

Woo Sa!!

I've been calm. Just watching my shit and looking out for my family because I recognize this week is "different" from last week. Doesn't matter why it was different, who manipulated the difference and who is trying to whip that difference into a "news story."

I'm simply adjusting to the "difference" in my environment. Also I'm not sure the opportunity for "stupidity and violence" from some of the more fringe elements has expired or anything.

jpmuscle
07-14-13, 22:40
That aside, if Zimmerman did get convicted, I was gonna get a new Big Screen TV in the name of "Justice for George."

Ha, I see what you did there. :jester:

Armati
07-14-13, 22:58
I am firmly in belief that the weather coupled with SYG laws are the only reason there are no violent riots erupting in Florida right now.

Yes, that 'element' doesn't much like rain or cold. Rain also seems to depress the Democrat turnout at the polls.

SteyrAUG
07-14-13, 23:41
While they are conveniently calling them "protests" there were riots in Oakland , CA.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/14/oakland-trayvon-martin_n_3595505.html

When protests in Oakland, Calif. took a violent turn Saturday night, it was nothing the city hadn't seen before.

More than a hundred demonstrators gathered downtown to march against the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial, which allowed a man who shot and killed an unarmed black teenager to walk free. But while other events that materialized across the country remained mostly peaceful, Oakland's were marred by window-smashing, flag burning and other forms of vandalism, including aggressive graffiti declaring "Kill Zimmerman" and "F*ck the Police."

Though Saturday's activity was relatively tame compared to past instances -- nobody was arrested or visibly harmed -- it's a story that unfolds time and again in the small port city on the San Francisco Bay.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1242956/thumbs/r-OAKLAND-PROTEST-large570.jpg?7

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Oakland-car-620x362.jpeg

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Oakland-PD-620x362.jpeg

I guess if you don't actually drag people out of cars and assault them it doesn't counts as a riot anymore in CA.

Just some good old fashion protesting with broken windows, vandalized police cars, painted death threats and some small fires.

Nothing significant. Certainly not an indicator of unreasonable racial beliefs held by a majority of a population.

http://www.history.com/images/media/slideshow/remembering-the-holocaust/kristallnacht-damage.jpg

Mjolnir
07-15-13, 00:51
While they are conveniently calling them "protests" there were riots in Oakland , CA.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/14/oakland-trayvon-martin_n_3595505.html

When protests in Oakland, Calif. took a violent turn Saturday night, it was nothing the city hadn't seen before.

More than a hundred demonstrators gathered downtown to march against the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial, which allowed a man who shot and killed an unarmed black teenager to walk free. But while other events that materialized across the country remained mostly peaceful, Oakland's were marred by window-smashing, flag burning and other forms of vandalism, including aggressive graffiti declaring "Kill Zimmerman" and "F*ck the Police."

Though Saturday's activity was relatively tame compared to past instances -- nobody was arrested or visibly harmed -- it's a story that unfolds time and again in the small port city on the San Francisco Bay.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1242956/thumbs/r-OAKLAND-PROTEST-large570.jpg?7

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Oakland-car-620x362.jpeg

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Oakland-PD-620x362.jpeg

I guess if you don't actually drag people out of cars and assault them it doesn't counts as a riot anymore in CA.

Just some good old fashion protesting with broken windows, vandalized police cars, painted death threats and some small fires.

Nothing significant. Certainly not an indicator of unreasonable racial beliefs held by a majority of a population.

http://www.history.com/images/media/slideshow/remembering-the-holocaust/kristallnacht-damage.jpg

Sounds like the Raiders won their division. :jester:

Okay, not funny.

I expect California to be "first" in everything negative. I was thinking Los Angeles then Oakland if and only if anything happened.

Mjolnir
07-15-13, 00:55
Yeah Mjolnir-
Ive thought about just not saying ANYTHING. But dammit to hell, if THEY can spout some complete bullshit, then Im putting my two cents in. Of course, I will stop long long before anything would jepordize my job, it isn't worth THAT at all. If I relayed some of the complete SHIT Ive heard about this case over the past several months, yall would NOT believe me. I mean, IGNORENT doesn't even come close to describing it.

I hear you, man.

I've heard shit, too. But what value does iit add to repeat it? There are ignorant individuals on both sides of the fence. I hear it all and keep pressing on. To get drawn into that is an ever-tightening spiral to no where; no need to feed the ignoramuses on the "other" side.

Ryno12
07-15-13, 05:39
I expect California to be "first" in everything negative. I was thinking Los Angeles then Oakland if and only if anything happened.

Interesting...

Sent via Tapatalk

Bulletdog
07-15-13, 07:56
I've been working in Chicago for the last three weeks. Nothing has really changed since the verdict here. There is one black woman who passes me in the hall and glares at me, while muttering unpleasant things, but she did that in the days BEFORE the verdict too. I've made it a point to smile and say a polite "hi" to ALL passers by in the hallways and sidewalks and nothing has really changed. Most blacks just smile back and have been polite. A few whites have looked at me like I'm a little strange. That's okay. I AM a little strange. Most people have just been either passively polite, or some people, of several races, have been engaging and friendly back.

Still, reading the things on the Internet and seeing the news, I can't shake the feeling that reality is somehow turned upside down. It reminds me of the old Superman episodes featuring Bizzaro Superman and Bizzaro World. The news showed one man who was angry about the verdict and had a sign that read "Cold Blooded Murderer", with GZs picture on it. Wait, WHAT? How does a neighborhood watchman, who is on his back being pummeled, forced to shoot to save his life, become a cold blooded murderer in this man's mind? What sign would he be holding if GZ had been unarmed and was killed by TM?

I want to ask him, if James Earl Jones had been the neighborhood watchman, and the dead attacker was a skin head, Neo-Nazi, tattooed, with piercings all over himself, white kid type, would he be holding a the same "Cold Blooded Murderer" sign with James Earl Jones picture on it?

How do SO many people not understand the difference between a justifiable killing in self defense, and cold blooded murder? THIS is the reason I want to talk about it. I want to understand "their" point of view. I want to turn the situation around and see if they feel the same way. Eg: Pudgy black guy with a CCW, and a dead white kid thug. I want to understand their POV about self defense, neighborhood watches, crime prevention, house robbers, and such.

RogerinTPA
07-15-13, 08:45
I've been working in Chicago for the last three weeks. Nothing has really changed since the verdict here. There is one black woman who passes me in the hall and glares at me, while muttering unpleasant things, but she did that in the days BEFORE the verdict too. I've made it a point to smile and say a polite "hi" to ALL passers by in the hallways and sidewalks and nothing has really changed. Most blacks just smile back and have been polite. A few whites have looked at me like I'm a little strange. That's okay. I AM a little strange. Most people have just been either passively polite, or some people, of several races, have been engaging and friendly back.

Still, reading the things on the Internet and seeing the news, I can't shake the feeling that reality is somehow turned upside down. It reminds me of the old Superman episodes featuring Bizzaro Superman and Bizzaro World. The news showed one man who was angry about the verdict and had a sign that read "Cold Blooded Murderer", with GZs picture on it. Wait, WHAT? How does a neighborhood watchman, who is on his back being pummeled, forced to shoot to save his life, become a cold blooded murderer in this man's mind? What sign would he be holding if GZ had been unarmed and was killed by TM?

I want to ask him, if James Earl Jones had been the neighborhood watchman, and the dead attacker was a skin head, Neo-Nazi, tattooed, with piercings all over himself, white kid type, would he be holding a the same "Cold Blooded Murderer" sign with James Earl Jones picture on it?

How do SO many people not understand the difference between a justifiable killing in self defense, and cold blooded murder? THIS is the reason I want to talk about it. I want to understand "their" point of view. I want to turn the situation around and see if they feel the same way. Eg: Pudgy black guy with a CCW, and a dead white kid thug. I want to understand their POV about self defense, neighborhood watches, crime prevention, house robbers, and such.

I understand the desire to try to make sense of a given tragedy, but unfortunately, many blacks have a victimized mentality, looking for every opportunity to prove the point. Sometimes they're right, but most times its wrong due to distorted logic and reasoning. They have made victimization a habit, ingrained at the subconscious level. Liberals have made being a victim, racial politics, and PC, while suppressing common sense and fairness, the very pillars of their agenda. Facts don't matter to most who voted for POTUS. The fact that TM was a thug, who doubled backed after losing contact, then laid in ambush for GZ to walk by, then attacked, is irrelevant. This also goes for my immediate and extended family. When black on black crime is committed, something like 11K+ of young black youth murdered by their own hand over the last year, that gets a pass by the media, the black community and the race baiting charlatans, because they didn't die at the hands of an oppressor (white guy), so no one to blame in their eyes, and is soon forgotten. All they see is a black child being killed by whitey, as evidenced by the fact that they only displayed pictures of him when he was a 12 year old, instead of his last "No Limit Nigga" persona on twitter and facebook.

brickboy240
07-15-13, 12:33
Nobody is protesting at all in Houston.

They know that once the first car gets overturned or the first store window breaks....the hail of lead will be fast, fierce and never ending.

There are people here that wait and (oddly enough) pray for that type of event. They stock up and wait for things like that to go down.

The section of our city that is outraged KNOWS this...and therefore there are no riots here.

Another reason it is good to be in Texas!

-brickboy240

Javelin
07-15-13, 12:55
I was reading in Yahoo! today that the idiots are angry that he gets his gun back.

It is his property and that gun probably saved his life. This whole not guilty verdict is somehow confusing to people? :confused:

Alpha Sierra
07-15-13, 13:01
Nobody is protesting at all in Houston.

They know that once the first car gets overturned or the first store window breaks....the hail of lead will be fast, fierce and never ending.

There are people here that wait and (oddly enough) pray for that type of event. They stock up and wait for things like that to go down.

The section of our city that is outraged KNOWS this...and therefore there are no riots here.

Another reason it is good to be in Texas!

-brickboy240

This made me smile a little :)

brickboy240
07-15-13, 13:20
Oh but it is true!

I also know many that have gone out before a hurricane comes in and stock up on ammo. Screw the food and batteries and ice....these guys bought lead FIRST....then went back and got batteries, extra food and other supplies.

...priorities.

-brickboy240

Alex V
07-15-13, 13:35
I work in NYC, nothing that I know of going down here... and no one except the criminals is carrying lol

I also live about 5 miles from a quasi urban area... hope nothing goes down there either as its only a short walk with pitch forks and torches to where I live. If trouble does come... it will be met with great prejudice to be sure lol.

Eurodriver
07-15-13, 16:48
I work in NYC, nothing that I know of going down here... and no one except the criminals is carrying lol

:confused:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/15/article-2362973-1AD17C60000005DC-112_634x423.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/15/article-2362973-1AD18C24000005DC-578_634x423.jpg

THCDDM4
07-15-13, 16:53
:confused:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/15/article-2362973-1AD17C60000005DC-112_634x423.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/15/article-2362973-1AD18C24000005DC-578_634x423.jpg

Is Skittles sponsoring the event by chance?

ETA: I have to admit I was surprised we did not see civil unrest form the verdict. I love being wrong sometimes...
Not saying we are out of hte woods with a potential reaction as of yet, but I have to admit I thought a reaction would have been swift and violent with this one- but nothing has happened yet...

Alpha Sierra
07-15-13, 17:12
I noticed punks feel free to protest where they know they will not face armed opposition.

Safetyhit
07-15-13, 17:41
I noticed punks feel free to protest where they know they will not face armed opposition.

Do armed store owners and citizens alike normally shoot at non-violent protesters? This even in a state like let's say Texas?

Get your point of course but it's not quite that simple.

HES
07-15-13, 22:13
Well looks like Oakland and Los Angeles are heating up. Joy. :sad:

Mjolnir
07-15-13, 22:37
Looks like provocateurs in Oakland.

I'm sure they are many places but Cali would be my choice if I worked for the "dark side".

No different than the Occupy Movement, G-8 Summit, the Rodney King Riots and Looting and quite possibly (nothing confirmed) after sports championships.

The key is you and I. How do we respond to reports? With fear or with calm.

The choice is ours.

Caeser25
07-15-13, 22:49
Is Skittles sponsoring the event by chance?

ETA: I have to admit I was surprised we did not see civil unrest form the verdict. I love being wrong sometimes...
Not saying we are out of hte woods with a potential reaction as of yet, but I have to admit I thought a reaction would have been swift and violent with this one- but nothing has happened yet...

Msm blackout?

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/jogger-says-he-was-attacked-in-retaliation-for-zimmerman-verdict-2.html

a1fabweld
07-15-13, 23:02
Oakland again? Saturday night there were some DF's painting cop cars, breaking windows, and burned a flag or two but that's all that was reported. L.A. and S.F. had small protests but nothing crazy. Its Monday night for Christ's sake. These MFers need to get a job. That would give them a reason to go to bed early instead of acting like rabid monkeys. OTOH, maybe they'll finally burn that shithole to the ground once and for all. One can only hope.

SteyrAUG
07-15-13, 23:05
The key is you and I. How do we respond to reports? With fear or with calm.

The choice is ours.

I'll take "preparedness" for $500 Alex.

SteyrAUG
07-16-13, 00:17
Well a few have put words into crimes...

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/07/robert-farago/breaking-racial-attacks-follow-zimmerman-verdict/

“A man jogging alongside a Mississippi highway was abducted and beaten by three African-American men allegedly in retaliation of the George Zimmerman verdict,” foxnews.com reports.” Meanwhile, baltimoresun.com reports that “Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, ‘This is for Trayvon.’

Clint
07-16-13, 01:12
The perpetrators should obviously be charged with hate crimes.

a1fabweld
07-16-13, 01:26
Well a few have put words into crimes...

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/07/robert-farago/breaking-racial-attacks-follow-zimmerman-verdict/

“A man jogging alongside a Mississippi highway was abducted and beaten by three African-American men allegedly in retaliation of the George Zimmerman verdict,” foxnews.com reports.” Meanwhile, baltimoresun.com reports that “Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, ‘This is for Trayvon.’

Nothing to see here folks. Now move along.

jklaughrey
07-16-13, 01:28
The perpetrators should obviously be charged with hate crimes.

Can't be a racially motivated hate crime... Blacks aren't racist according to their race baiting orators. The victim probably fell and they were helping him up, cuz they were 3.7gpa honor students with full rides to college choir boys.

VooDoo6Actual
07-16-13, 11:36
Can't be a racially motivated hate crime... Blacks aren't racist according to their race baiting orators. The victim probably fell and they were helping him up, cuz they were 3.7gpa honor students with full rides to college choir boys.

Perhaps you had not got the memo but, you can't be a Racist when your playing the Racist Card if your a minority....

Isn't ignorance bliss ?

Silly Irishman

Suwannee Tim
07-16-13, 20:52
I promised my wife we would go to Tucker Georgia outside Atlanta next weekend to see her daughter. They have decided we won't go downtown because the entire weekend it is booked solid with protests. I'm glad they decided we aren't going downtown.

Blak1508
07-16-13, 21:44
In my little town a local store was set on fire and graffitied.. "Kill Zimmerman" Feds are here for a while investigating. I am sure the fire made the individuals's involved feel righteous :rolleyes: dumb asses .

decodeddiesel
07-16-13, 23:27
In my little town a local store was set on fire and graffitied.. "Kill Zimmerman" Feds are here for a while investigating. I am sure the fire made the individuals's involved feel righteous :rolleyes: dumb asses .

Damn, that is truly alarming.

Mjolnir
07-16-13, 23:42
I understand the desire to try to make sense of a given tragedy, but unfortunately, many blacks have a victimized mentality, looking for every opportunity to prove the point. Sometimes they're right, but most times its wrong due to distorted logic and reasoning. They have made victimization a habit, ingrained at the subconscious level. Liberals have made being a victim, racial politics, and PC, while suppressing common sense and fairness, the very pillars of their agenda. Facts don't matter to most who voted for POTUS. The fact that TM was a thug, who doubled backed after losing contact, then laid in ambush for GZ to walk by, then attacked, is irrelevant. This also goes for my immediate and extended family. When black on black crime is committed, something like 11K+ of young black youth murdered by their own hand over the last year, that gets a pass by the media, the black community and the race baiting charlatans, because they didn't die at the hands of an oppressor (white guy), so no one to blame in their eyes, and is soon forgotten. All they see is a black child being killed by whitey, as evidenced by the fact that they only displayed pictures of him when he was a 12 year old, instead of his last "No Limit Nigga" persona on twitter and facebook.

The poor Black community (where the majority of the Black on Black murders occur) do not own the media. You cannot confound your argument here. I see the media as manipulating public opinion on occassion but you'd be pressed to find a wealthy Black person in a very high ranking position in the media, and none who are poor.

There are marches all over the nation in Black communities - usually with religious organizations that receive no media coverage. When I lived in the Detroit Metro Area the Nation of Islam joined hands with local churches and managed to reduce a lot of the crime in the areas they worked together in. No media coverage. Just because it's not beamed into your TV does not mean its not happening.

What bothers most educated Blacks is that these incidents harken to the days of no equal protection under the law for several hundred years. That's what many Whites cannot seem to comprehend. Hell, its difficult for me to really grasp at times.

As for character & background (not at your but in general):

Zim had two resisting arrests (one with violence and one without)
Restraining order for violence with his fiancee.

So how is it he got a Concealed Pistol Permit?
He had been fired from a previous security job for being "too aggressive."
He also had complaints at the Homeowners Association for "too aggressive patrolling" whatever that means.
He's also being accused (not yet progressed to formal charges) by a relative of sexual abuse.

Trey spent the last two years with his birth mother in Miami where there had been exposure to the sultry culture (drugs, guns, gang affiliation). One thing we notice is that the perspective of some poor (Black and White) is the total obliviousness of events not in their immediate circle or sub-culture. Listening to excerpts of Piers Morgan's interview with Jenteal whatever her last name is she seems totally unaware of the world outside of her immediate environment. If she is not wholly unaware she comes across as ambivalent to it, at best.

Nothing more to add here except there is no way in Hades this event will alter my view of the Bigger Picture - the Republic and the fact that we are inching closer and closer to a grand regional war in the Levant that could very easily erupt from the borders of the Middle East/North Africa into Europe and North America.

a1fabweld
07-17-13, 00:26
What bothers most educated Blacks is that these incidents harken to the days of no equal protection under the law for several hundred years. That's what many Whites cannot seem to comprehend. Hell, its difficult for me to really grasp at times.

Cmon dude enough with the bullshit. Every race on earth has been enslaved or wronged on a large scale to another race at one time or another. I'm half Greek and I've never once in my life bellyached about the turks slaughtering my ancestors. Why? Because it has nothing to do with me, or my father, or my grandfather, etc...

The black community are the only ones who demand retribution for shit that didn't even happen to them. These asshole thugs raising hell in the streets this last week weren't even a speck in their daddys balls when there were injustices toward blacks in this country. They do have equal protection. If they didnt behave like rabid dogs, they may get respect from law enforcement. Everybody else has to earn their respect. Black folk expect it. I'm ****ing tired of being forced to walk on eggshells around the black community. I refuse to accept baggage for "oppression" that myself nor any of my family had anything to do with.

SteyrAUG
07-17-13, 01:36
I refuse to accept baggage for "oppression" that myself nor any of my family had anything to do with.

And thread.

I will only add that probably every single person here has been subjected to some form of discrimination, hatred or bias by a person who defines things by race. You can consider yourself lucky if you are never subjected to violence by a person who defines things by race.

Black racists are no better than white racists. White criminals are no more desirable than black criminals. And probably worst of all are people who believe that positive or benign forms of racism can exist such as the NAACP.

We are either all equal or we are not. If we are not, that inequality (regardless of intention) will breed both racism and resentment. Any law, government program or institution that defines a person by race should have those qualifiers removed immediately. It should be illegal to categorized people by race for any government or public purposes.

You want equality? Do that and level the playing field. Everyone gets the same basic chances as everyone else. If you are born into money or your family has connections, lucky for you. After that let's define good people by those who are good and bad people by those who are bad.

If we somehow managed to get a significant number of bad people (let's call them criminals) away from most of the good people it really won't matter how dark or light your skin pigment is. Good people tend to be able to get along with good people. Bad people seem to have problem with everyone. This is why trailer parks and ghettos are typically ****ed up. It isn't because of black people or white people, it is because bad people can't get along with anyone even those who they share similar skin pigment with.

That everyone doesn't understand this completely amazes the **** out of me.

Mjolnir
07-17-13, 05:50
Cmon dude enough with the bullshit. Every race on earth has been enslaved or wronged on a large scale to another race at one time or another. I'm half Greek and I've never once in my life bellyached about the turks slaughtering my ancestors. Why? Because it has nothing to do with me, or my father, or my grandfather, etc...

The black community are the only ones who demand retribution for shit that didn't even happen to them. These asshole thugs raising hell in the streets this last week weren't even a speck in their daddys balls when there were injustices toward blacks in this country. They do have equal protection. If they didnt behave like rabid dogs, they may get respect from law enforcement. Everybody else has to earn their respect. Black folk expect it. I'm ****ing tired of being forced to walk on eggshells around the black community. I refuse to accept baggage for "oppression" that myself nor any of my family had anything to do with.

Have you ever spoken with any. You're not in Greece, Cyprus or Turkey are you? No. And if I recall correctly the Japanese and Jews received reparations for things neither you or I partcipated in. Not that I wish for reparations: just follow the Constitution and Bill of Rights is all I ask - something apparently unthinkable to persons in power.

As far as "Black folk" expecting anything you may wish to crawl from in front of your TV and meet some. The media has the White community as brainwashed as it has the Black community.

"Opposames", those who point fingers at the other as the sole guilty party. Total bullshit.

Honu
07-17-13, 06:13
you need to study history
your views of slavery is just what the left has pumped into your brain and you are missing some MAJOR MAJOR parts

educate yourself on slavery in the past and who has had slaves who handed people over to be slaves and who else was responsible etc.

scary what people DONT know any more

Have you ever spoken with any. You're not in Greece, Cyprus or Turkey are you? No. And if I recall correctly the Japanese and Jews received reparations for things neither you or I partcipated in. Not that I wish for reparations: just follow the Constitution and Bill of Rights is all I ask - something apparently unthinkable to persons in power.

As far as "Black folk" expecting anything you may wish to crawl from in front of your TV and meet some. The media has the White community as brainwashed as it has the Black community.

"Opposames", those who point fingers at the other as the sole guilty party. Total bullshit.

a1fabweld
07-17-13, 07:24

No I wasn't there. Just like these rioting thugs weren't there during the days of slavery. I personally don't owe the Japanese, the Jews, or anyone else anything more than face value respect if they're decent individuals. I don't feel guilty or personally responsible for any of it. If you want to feel guilty about all this shit, have at it. Nothing in the Constitution or BOR states that I have to kiss any particular groups ass & I refuse to.

I may want to meet some black people? I work in an area with a large black population. I see it every day. More than I care to see in fact. These people are raised (If you want to call it that) to have not only a chip on their shoulder, but a brick. I could go on for hours about their behavior but that will change nothing. I know a few black people who are very respectable such as engineers & guys in the professional industry. But those guys aren't from here. They are truly "African" Americans. They busted their asses to be where they are & have strong morals & work ethics. I feel no different about these few men than I do any other decent person.

I don't watch TV. In fact we cancelled our cable subscription last year to prevent our kids from absorbing all the media bullshit. Plus I don't have time for TV even if I wanted to vegetate in front of it. I work 60+ hours a week. Those EBT cards & Escalades don't pay for themselves.

No brainwashing here friend. I base my opinions on what I see & my life experiences. Not what our ****ed off liberal society expects my opinion to be.

Eurodriver
07-17-13, 08:01
Just saw on the news that the TM supporters are boycotting Florida.

After seeing the demographics of the protests (violent, poor, angry, disrespectful, etc) I don't see how we would not benefit from this.

Hmac
07-17-13, 08:06

Yeah, I note that Stevie Wonder now refuses to perform there, or in any state that has a stand-your-ground law. I thought Stevie Wonder was dead...

I hope this boycott by him doesn't inconvenience his armed bodyguards too much.

austinN4
07-17-13, 08:10
Yeah, I note that Stevie Wonder now refuses to perform there, or in any state that has a stand-your-ground law.
This is funny as it underscores the lack of understanding of the issues - SYG never came into play, self defense did. Just sheep following the herd.

Mjolnir
07-17-13, 08:13
No I wasn't there. Just like these rioting thugs weren't there during the days of slavery. I personally don't owe the Japanese, the Jews, or anyone else anything more than face value respect if they're decent individuals. I don't feel guilty or personally responsible for any of it. If you want to feel guilty about all this shit, have at it. Nothing in the Constitution or BOR states that I have to kiss any particular groups ass & I refuse to.

I may want to meet some black people? I work in an area with a large black population. I see it every day. More than I care to see in fact. These people are raised (If you want to call it that) to have not only a chip on their shoulder, but a brick. I could go on for hours about their behavior but that will change nothing. I know a few black people who are very respectable such as engineers & guys in the professional industry. But those guys aren't from here. They are truly "African" Americans. They busted their asses to be where they are & have strong morals & work ethics. I feel no different about these few men than I do any other decent person.

I don't watch TV. In fact we cancelled our cable subscription last year to prevent our kids from absorbing all the media bullshit. Plus I don't have time for TV even if I wanted to vegetate in front of it. I work 60+ hours a week. Those EBT cards & Escalades don't pay for themselves.

No brainwashing here friend. I base my opinions on what I see & my life experiences. Not what our ****ed off liberal society expects my opinion to be.

I'm just going to pick thru your response.

I am a multi-degreed engineer and I'm from the US... As are the majority of my Black friends. My last group of Black friends were in grad school and they all have PhDs. They, too, are from the US - all but a few from the Deep South.

I do not owe any group anything, either; surely nothing out of the ordinary. What I DO "owe" everyone is empathy - not to be confused with sympathy: seek to understand their way of thinking. It goes a long, long way dealing with people.

We're on the same page except your generalization about who is accomplishing what in the US.

This, I find far more relevant:

http://intellihub.com/2013/07/15/160000-russian-troops-mobilized-as-world-watches-trayvon-martin-case/

Ryno12
07-17-13, 08:16

That's great news, congrats! Now it's even a better place to take a vacation.

Sent via Tapatalk

Scoby
07-17-13, 08:21
And thread.

I will only add that probably every single person here has been subjected to some form of discrimination, hatred or bias by a person who defines things by race. You can consider yourself lucky if you are never subjected to violence by a person who defines things by race.

Black racists are no better than white racists. White criminals are no more desirable than black criminals. And probably worst of all are people who believe that positive or benign forms of racism can exist such as the NAACP.

We are either all equal or we are not. If we are not, that inequality (regardless of intention) will breed both racism and resentment. Any law, government program or institution that defines a person by race should have those qualifiers removed immediately. It should be illegal to categorized people by race for any government or public purposes.

You want equality? Do that and level the playing field. Everyone gets the same basic chances as everyone else. If you are born into money or your family has connections, lucky for you. After that let's define good people by those who are good and bad people by those who are bad.

If we somehow managed to get a significant number of bad people (let's call them criminals) away from most of the good people it really won't matter how dark or light your skin pigment is. Good people tend to be able to get along with good people. Bad people seem to have problem with everyone. This is why trailer parks and ghettos are typically ****ed up. It isn't because of black people or white people, it is because bad people can't get along with anyone even those who they share similar skin pigment with.

Spot on Steyr. This has been my opinion for years now.

a1fabweld
07-17-13, 09:32
I'm just going to pick thru your response.

I am a multi-degreed engineer and I'm from the US... As are the majority of my Black friends. My last group of Black friends were in grad school and they all have PhDs. They, too, are from the US - all but a few from the Deep South.

I do not owe any group anything, either; surely nothing out of the ordinary. What I DO "owe" everyone is empathy - not to be confused with sympathy: seek to understand their way of thinking. It goes a long, long way dealing with people.

We're on the same page except your generalization about who is accomplishing what in the US.

This, I find far more relevant:

http://intellihub.com/2013/07/15/160000-russian-troops-mobilized-as-world-watches-trayvon-martin-case/

You're an multi-degreed engineer & I'm a multi-certified welder. That's neither here nor there. I'm ecstatic that all the black people in your life are decent people. I wish I could say the same. I've tried to understand their way of thinking & I don't. It doesn't make sense to me. I was taught to work hard to achieve my goals & earn the respect of others. That's what I understand. Like I said, I don't owe them anything & find it ludicrous that our liberal society expects me to do my part to pardon their poor behavior, shut up, & let them have their way. Not a chance.

I don't expect everyone to share my views as we all have different experiences in our lives. I've been accused of being a cross burning racist for less than I stated above. The term, "Racist", is expected to have the same effect on white people as Kryptonite does to Superman. The term is as worn out as a $2 hooker. I don't even acknowledge it anymore & I find it amusing to see liberals & the entitlement class throw it around like it's wrecking ball.

Anyway, I don't expect you to see this issue the same as I do & you need to accept the fact that not everyone has had the same positive experiences as you have. Calling me "Brainwashed" is absurd.

montanadave
07-17-13, 09:49
You guys are talking right past each other (or at least one of you is). Quit looking at this shit through a racial lens and seeing everything as some kind of black/white dichotomy.

Reframe it in the context of people who produce and contribute to our country and people who simply consume and destroy, often accompanied by a false sense of moral entitlement.

Then you might find yourself on some common ground.

Army Chief
07-17-13, 09:57
I think where I personally grow weary with all of this is when we as a society use the word race when we're really talking about culture. I know very people, if any, who genuinely dislike their fellow human beings based upon skin pigmentation, hair type or eye fold characteristics. If anything, most people like to have a little diversity within their pool of friends and associates, provided those folks share the same sorts of cultural values.

When those values differ considerably from one's own, or perhaps are not present in any readily-identifiable form, natural friction points are created, but these are rarely rooted in physical characteristics. They may be social, economic/class-based or even political, but the fact remains that we all like folks who share our opinions, priorities and values -- just as we all chafe against those who always seem to be working against them.

Having spent many years living in Germany, I can clearly recall many conversations with friends there that revolved around the Turkish "guest workers" who occupy much of the underclass there. Their grievances? That the Turks don't speak the language well (if at all), often don't work in any legitimate occupation, place a massive burden on the entitlement system, create vast family networks of similarly unproductive folks, separate themselves into little closed communities and that they are responsible for most of the crime in Germany. Sound familiar? Now, imagine how the whole black/white thing in this country would work out if it just so happened that pretty much every dark-skinned American was also a Muslim.

Perhaps I am over-simplifying this, but I just see all of this as more of a struggle of culture and values, with certain folks -- of whatever race -- permanently consigned to their places, so long as they continue to make the choices that they do, support the leaders that they support and live lifestyles that put them at odds with the rest of the country.

That's not a Black/White/Asian/Hispanic/Native American thing ... it's a people thing.

AC

a1fabweld
07-17-13, 10:21
Reframe it in the context of people who produce and contribute to our country and people who simply consume and destroy, often accompanied by a false sense of moral entitlement.

Yea, pretty much this.

Mjolnir
07-17-13, 10:48
You guys are talking right past each other (or at least one of you is). Quit looking at this shit through a racial lens and seeing everything as some kind of black/white dichotomy.

Then you might find yourself on some common ground.

Yep.

People allowing the Media Circus to inflame passions... meanwhile we are in a box in the Middle East, the economy is collapsing and last time I checked that affects ALL OF US AS A NATION.

Safetyhit
07-17-13, 13:43
Quit looking at this shit through a racial lens and seeing everything as some kind of black/white dichotomy.

Ok let's do that. Now are there any particular groups (race/culture/or most likely both) that tend to have unusually large percentages of their respective populations accepting entitlements for extended durations? If so would you be kind enough to identify them for us?

Also, are there any of the same readily identifiable groups who may be having an excessively negative impact on gun ownership rights and perception here in America?

Again, this in specific relation to demographics and their ratios of participation/impact as a whole.

SteyrAUG
07-17-13, 13:54
I think where I personally grow weary with all of this is when we as a society use the word race when we're really talking about culture. I know very people, if any, who genuinely dislike their fellow human beings based upon skin pigmentation, hair type or eye fold characteristics. If anything, most people like to have a little diversity within their pool of friends and associates, provided those folks share the same sorts of cultural values.

AC

You have identified the other half of the problem. But the problem is "race" is being used as a legal classifier. Culture is largely voluntary.

Even if you are raised in a culture, you can choose to find fault with it and leave and adopt other cultures or aspects of other cultures. Culturally, I'm part "asian."

The biggest problem is when you define groups by "race" such as "the black community." Well in the course of defining that community you limit and restrict that community, and in the process you often lower the bar for acceptable actions and beliefs where education was rejected for "trying to be white" and criminal acts were seen as "standing up to the man."

That these became central beliefs following the civil rights movement, which should have paved the way for minorities to become free "individuals" beholden to "nobody" is stunning. But as with a lot of "movements" they can be hijacked and stolen by those who wish to manipulate for personal gain.

Imagine if their really was a white community that dictated acceptable standards of acceptance and it had leaders such as Bill Clinton and Bob Barr? Imagine if you were involuntarily socially obligated to go to the local trailer park and "reach one" and take responsibility for your own personal meth head?

Imagine if somebody dictated acceptable styles of dress, speech and music to you and if you deviated from the stated "norm" you'd be socially rejected by your peers?

And this isn't just a matter of classical cultural values such as Asian and Jews stressing education as a pillar of their community. It is being told how to think, act and feel. And so long as anyone does that, they will never be free.

Laws don't free men.

Caeser25
07-17-13, 17:42
And thread.

Said before but ill say it again, ****ing spot on.

jet66
07-17-13, 19:02
Imagine if somebody dictated acceptable styles of dress, speech and music to you and if you deviated from the stated "norm" you'd be socially rejected by your peers?

And this isn't just a matter of classical cultural values such as Asian and Jews stressing education as a pillar of their community. It is being told how to think, act and feel. And so long as anyone does that, they will never be free.

Laws don't free men.

This made me think of a very thoughtful op-ed/personal blog I read this week, called Can't I Just Be Larry? (http://creative365.larrywestproductions.com/july_16_2013.php)

SteyrAUG
07-17-13, 20:11
This made me think of a very thoughtful op-ed/personal blog I read this week, called Can't I Just Be Larry? (http://creative365.larrywestproductions.com/july_16_2013.php)

Every now and thing a free thinking individual slips through the indoctrination program. Thousands will come along to attempt to correct him.

HES
07-17-13, 23:14

After seeing the demographics of the protests (violent, poor, angry, disrespectful, etc) I don't see how we would not benefit from this.
Yeah I'm just all sorts of upset, NOT

SteyrAUG
07-18-13, 00:52

****ing awesome. We got enough racist dumbshits.

Is there anyway we can get the local TM supporters to leave the state in protest? Maybe California could welcome them. We could even trade for some of those "problem" Koreans who shot back during the Rodney King riots. They'd make a wonderful addition to a Stand Your Ground state.

a1fabweld
07-18-13, 08:09
****ing awesome. We got enough racist dumbshits.

Is there anyway we can get the local TM supporters to leave the state in protest? Maybe California could welcome them. We could even trade for some of those "problem" Koreans who shot back during the Rodney King riots. They'd make a wonderful addition to a Stand Your Ground state.

Yea, I don't think so. We have enough fruitcake protesters. You can't have our angry Koreans.

SteyrAUG
07-18-13, 13:44
Yea, I don't think so. We have enough fruitcake protesters. You can't have our angry Koreans.

What about a trade for Sasha Grey?

a1fabweld
07-18-13, 15:49

Wow! She looks like a kinky little whooa! I'll trade you one Korean for her. But he has a limp & a glass eye.

Norinco
07-18-13, 16:07
LOL
You guys are twisted.

montanadave
07-18-13, 16:15
Wow! She looks like a kinky little whooa! I'll trade you one Korean for her. But he has a limp & a glass eye.

Don't do it, Steyr.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/176659/it-s-a-trap-o.gif

SteyrAUG
07-18-13, 16:25

You misunderstand. We, the State of Florida, will trade you any number of TM supports for one Sasha Grey. She lives in CA.

obucina
07-18-13, 16:28
You misunderstand. We, the State of Florida, will trade you any number of TM supports for one Sasha Grey. She lives in CA.

if we throw in Debbie Wasserman-Shultz and Lois Frankel, can we go for Teagan Presley, too?

a1fabweld
07-18-13, 17:09

NO DEAL! I like my Koreans & my kinky whooas. That Debbie Shultz, feed her to the gators. If they'll take her. As for the TM supporters, gator food also.

Army Chief
07-18-13, 17:35
So this one has run its course, I take it?

AC

montanadave
07-18-13, 17:39
Run, everybody! Dad's home! :laugh:

Army Chief
07-18-13, 17:41
You know it. I've got a tumor the size of Rhode Freaking Island in my head, and I'm just looking for a reason to thump somebody ...

:D :D

Just appeared that this one was, uh, wearing a bit thin on useful material.

AC

QuietShootr
07-18-13, 17:44
You know it. I've got a tumor the size of Rhode Freaking Island in my head, and I'm just looking for a reason to thump somebody ...

AC

That reminds me of something Jeff Cooper once said, about being able to top any story... he knew a guy who got ****ed up by a lion in Africa, and he figured this guy would be able to shut down any conversation from then on out by saying, "Well, when I got caught by a lion..."

Safetyhit
07-18-13, 17:46

AC

But I haven't had enough time to fix these misconceptions via the internet. Can't you allow just a tad bit more senseless bickering so I can at least think I've accomplished my goal? :confused:

In all seriousness good to hear your successfully working through the latest setback.

davidjinks
07-18-13, 20:50
I looked at my Atlas and I cannot find any state named Rhode Freaking Island.

AC

SeriousStudent
07-18-13, 20:52
You go to West By God Virginia and turn east.

I swear, the public school system teaches nothing these days.....

davidjinks
07-18-13, 21:07
You sure you guys ain't hitchin rides with Willie?

You go to West By God Virginia and turn east.

I swear, the public school system teaches nothing these days.....

JoshNC
07-18-13, 21:27

Winning!!!!

Spurholder
07-24-13, 06:42
For everyone's situational awareness.

http://i.imgur.com/Fz2DonU.jpg?1

Link: http://occupywallst.org/

montanadave
07-24-13, 06:51
Remember when your folks used to get pissed at ya and tell ya to "go play in traffic"? :)

davidjinks
07-24-13, 07:03
Do these idiots have a mental disconnect? I'll bet they don't even know what they're rallying for.

I have an idea, lets use a douchebag, thug, drug using, wanna be gansta as our cause! Our cause for racial tolerance!

- Even though he's a known criminal whose actions were suppressed by those in power resulting in his continued bullshit wanna be lifestyle.

These people that are out there protesting, blocking or whatever they want to call it should be sterilized so their offspring don't pollute this country any further.

The_War_Wagon
07-24-13, 07:10
Trayvon nazis?!?! I HATE Trayvon nazis!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-ukFAvYP3UU

Ryno12
07-24-13, 07:14
Time to gas 'em up.

Sent via Tapatalk