PDA

View Full Version : Harvard: Professor wants white race destroyed!

Denali
07-12-13, 14:31
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/20990-harvard-professor-wants-to-abolish-the-white-race/

Noel Ignatiev, a professor at Harvard University, wants to abolish the white race. He says the purpose of his work is to “keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females, too, until the social construct known as ‘the white race’ is destroyed not ‘deconstructed’ but destroyed.”

Funny? Not even, keep in mind that one of his intellectual contemporaries currently holds down the white house....

SteyrAUG
07-12-13, 14:42
Why is he at Harvard infecting minds? Sickening that he is paid to spew that venom.

Ignatiev, the son of Jewish immigrants from Russia, was raised in Philadelphia.[3] He attended the University of Pennsylvania but dropped out after three years.

Under the name Noel Ignatin, he joined the Communist Party USA in January 1958, but in August left (along with Theodore W. Allen and Harry Haywood) to help form the Provisional Organizing Committee to Reconstitute the Marxist-Leninist Communist Party (POC). He was expelled from the POC in 1966.[4]

Later he became involved in the Students for a Democratic Society. When that organization fractured in the late 1960s, Ignatiev became part of the Third-worldist and Maoist New Communist Movement, forming the group Sojourner Truth Organization in 1970. Unlike other groups in the New Communist Movement, the STO and Ignatiev were also heavily influenced by the ideas of Trinidadian writer C.L.R. James.

For 20 years, Ignatiev worked in a Chicago steel mill in the manufacturing of farming equipment and electrical components. A Marxist activist, he was involved in strikes by the mostly-African-American laborers of the steel mill. In 1984, he was laid off from the steel mill, approximately a year after an arrest on charges of attacking a strike-breaker's car with a paint bomb.[3]

cinco
07-12-13, 14:44
Betcha' he gets a raise. He's gotta real catchy name for his journal too...

Ignatiev runs a journal at Harvard called "Race Traitor"

a1fabweld
07-12-13, 15:07
I'd like to see that cocksu**er attempt to materialize his master plan. What a joke.

Moose-Knuckle
07-12-13, 15:53
I'd like to see that cocksu**er attempt to materialize his master plan. What a joke.

It's already in the works, just look at the Zimmerman trial . . .

As I have said before, I'm glad ammo is hard to find. ;)

"T -" till kick-off . . .

Honu
07-12-13, 17:38
He is white looking ? Maybe we should start with him :)

Would be funny yes sir I agree so I am going to beat you to death !
Then listen to his answer !

Airhasz
07-12-13, 18:03
I hear he carries around an autographed copy of Mein Kampf...:p

VooDoo6Actual
07-12-13, 19:49
perfect !

fixit69
07-12-13, 23:35
Well if you can't join em, beat his ignorant ass to the ground.

Why is stupid so infectious?

Belmont31R
07-12-13, 23:44
Well if you can't join em, beat his ignorant ass to the ground.

Why is stupid so infectious?

The majority of college professors are far left.

yellowfin
07-13-13, 00:00
The majority of college professors are far left.It's REALLY sickening having to clean up their mess, too.

Moose-Knuckle
07-13-13, 00:05
The majority of college professors are far left.

That is not by accident. Academia is nothing more than an indoctrination apparatus.

Belmont31R
07-13-13, 00:09
That is not by accident. Academia is nothing more than an indoctrination apparatus.

I should upload some of the text book from my last history class. Outright attacking rightist people and FDR saved the youth of America from turning into Nazi/right wing people. No distinction that Nazis are only right wing on the European scale which has never had American style conservatives or libertarians...at all.

Sensei
07-13-13, 01:58
It's already in the works, just look at the Zimmerman trial...

Exactly. Guys like this don't fight their battles with violence, well at least not initially. They turn to violence only after dominating the popular culture so that their enemy is disarmed and isolated.

polymorpheous
07-13-13, 02:31
The guy is not a professor at Harvard.

Noel Ignatiev (born 1940[1]) is an American history professor at the Massachusetts College of Art.

Belloc
07-13-13, 06:34
Funny? Not even, keep in mind that one of his intellectual contemporaries currently holds down the white house....

Thanks for the link. A lot of good stuff there.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/20281-lady-gaga-mocks-national-anthem-land-of-the-free-and-the-home-for-the-gay/

Honestly, how anyone can honestly believe that the brain-dead militant leftist ideology as regurgitated by the likes "lady gaga" has anything in common with the philosophy of our Founding Fathers and the principles of freedom and liberty as they understood them, and will in the end better secure the Natural Law right to keep and bear arms, is simply and utterly incomprehensible.

The_War_Wagon
07-13-13, 07:29
Well that's what YOU get for bein' a creepy ass cracka... :rolleyes:

Good thing for me - I'm BLACK Irish! :sarcastic:

montanadave
07-13-13, 09:36
Well that's what YOU get for bein' a creepy ass cracka... :rolleyes:

Good thing for me - I'm BLACK Irish! :sarcastic:

So, if the difference between shanty-Irish and lace curtain-Irish is the lace curtain crowd takes the dishes out of the kitchen sink before they piss in it, where do the black irish piss?

And don't say "the bathroom" cause that's just silly. :D

Armati
07-13-13, 10:54
Well, he is half right, sort of of:

THE U.S. IS TERMINAL
By Kurt Saxon

Our species has become a plague on the land. Worldwide, we have out-bred the carrying capacities of our environments and our socioeconomic systems. Our country is swamped with morons and degenerates. The Mexican border has become a huge anus through which Mexico excretes its waste matter. There are at least eight million Muslims here, all too many of which, feel commanded to destroy us.

Around 1850 our species reached one billion. By 1930 it doubled to two billion and by 1975, four billion. Today it is six and a half billion and climbing.

U.S. population was just under 100 million in1900. Today it is 300 million, 100 million non-white.

The insane middle-east war against Islam is further ruining our economy.

Overpopulation and down-breeding has reduced the level of reasoning of the average human to that of a baboon. A terrible culling is due, or overdue, of more than 50% of our population who will die of starvation, disease and/or violence.

I will illustrate: A man feels poorly and goes to his doctor. The doctor tells him he has a spreading cancer and is overweight and getting fatter. He asks the doctor, "Can't you cut out the cancer and help me lose weight?" The doctor answers, "Of course not. Your cancer cells and your fat cells have as much right to live as do your normal cells."

You would consider that doctor to be insane. But isn't that the same attitude as our politicians, and, unfortunately, most of our politically correct fellow citizens express? People who were born to no purpose and are a social liability, at best, will be culled as a matter course. Those who accept them as simply a part of the scheme of things, will be a part of an indiscriminate culling which will carry off both worthwhile and worthless.

Our elected officials are corrupt and incompetent. No improvement is possible, short of the massive culling. The culling will remove the parasites, predators, perverts and also the Liberals, who not only allowed, but encouraged society's dregs to survive and multiply.

Your only hope lies in the knowledge of our past, in preparing to save yourself and your loved ones. Only the self-sufficiency of our ancestors will help you to create a life-support system and also enable you to defend your own against all comers.

Safetyhit
07-13-13, 12:51
Only half right sort of? Which part do you find to be incorrect?

jaxman7
07-13-13, 13:01
Only half right sort of? Which part do you find to be incorrect?

I think Armati was referring to agreeing with his statement that the U.S. is terminal yet disagreeing with the solution-mass murder/'culling'.

-Jax

MountainRaven
07-13-13, 13:03

THE U.S. IS TERMINAL
By Kurt Saxon

Our species has become a plague on the land. Worldwide, we have out-bred the carrying capacities of our environments and our socioeconomic systems. Our country is swamped with morons and degenerates. The Mexican border has become a huge anus through which Mexico excretes its waste matter. There are at least eight million Muslims here, all too many of which, feel commanded to destroy us.

Around 1850 our species reached one billion. By 1930 it doubled to two billion and by 1975, four billion. Today it is six and a half billion and climbing.

U.S. population was just under 100 million in1900. Today it is 300 million, 100 million non-white.

Overpopulation and down-breeding has reduced the level of reasoning of the average human to that of a baboon. A terrible culling is due, or overdue, of more than 50% of our population who will die of starvation, disease and/or violence.

I will illustrate: A man feels poorly and goes to his doctor. The doctor tells him he has a spreading cancer and is overweight and getting fatter. He asks the doctor, "Can't you cut out the cancer and help me lose weight?" The doctor answers, "Of course not. Your cancer cells and your fat cells have as much right to live as do your normal cells."

You would consider that doctor to be insane. But isn't that the same attitude as our politicians, and, unfortunately, most of our politically correct fellow citizens express? People who were born to no purpose and are a social liability, at best, will be culled as a matter course. Those who accept them as simply a part of the scheme of things, will be a part of an indiscriminate culling which will carry off both worthwhile and worthless.

Our elected officials are corrupt and incompetent. No improvement is possible, short of the massive culling. The culling will remove the parasites, predators, perverts and also the Liberals, who not only allowed, but encouraged society's dregs to survive and multiply.

Your only hope lies in the knowledge of our past, in preparing to save yourself and your loved ones. Only the self-sufficiency of our ancestors will help you to create a life-support system and also enable you to defend your own against all comers.

The bolded part especially reeks of fascism/Nazism.

Safetyhit
07-13-13, 13:06
I think Armati was referring to agreeing with his statement that the U.S. is terminal yet disagreeing with the solution-mass murder/'culling'.

-Jax

Well call me naive but I assumed the analogy was referring to the simple acknowledgment that there is a problem that needs to be addressed. I don't want anyone killed, just want, or shall I say we need, them to be part of the solution and not the problem.

jaxman7
07-13-13, 13:17
Well call me naive but I assumed the analogy was referring to the simple acknowledgment that there is a problem that needs to be addressed. I don't want anyone killed, just want, or shall I say we need, them to be part of the solution and not the problem.

Tav.......your naive. ;)

To me this statement clearly referred to literally getting rid of what those he would deem not worthy of living in his own world eutopia.

I guess hard working, responsible gun owning, respectful, courteous, current/retired military/LEO types would all need his culling as well. I swear I am almost to the point to where I just want to say....fine....bring it.

-Jax

Todd00000
07-13-13, 13:21
Bring it on.

Safetyhit
07-13-13, 13:28
I guess hard working, responsible gun owning, respectful, courteous, current/retired military/LEO types would all need his culling as well. I swear I am almost to the point to where I just want to say....fine....bring it.

-Jax

Now I am confused because as I think you know that analysis wasn't from the Massachusetts professor the OP mentioned but rather what sounds like a conservative or libertarian. Maybe I should google the name because it seems I'm missing something.

VooDoo6Actual
07-13-13, 13:34
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/Kissmyassenger_zps7923a9b8.jpg (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/teehee321/media/Kissmyassenger_zps7923a9b8.jpg.html)

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/KISSINGER_DEPOPULATION_zpsdde1d4c3.jpg (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/teehee321/media/KISSINGER_DEPOPULATION_zpsdde1d4c3.jpg.html)

jaxman7
07-13-13, 13:47
Tav,

Apologies, that's what I get from replying to threads and trying to work or some stuff simultaneously. Yeah I misread it and thought Saxon's quote was from the professor. Sorry. Going back to single tasking now.

-Jax

skydivr
07-13-13, 13:58
Operates under the very protections (1st Amendment) that he wants to destroy...pathetic....

Armati
07-13-13, 14:03
To clarify, I meant the Harvard professor is half right. Kurt Saxon completes the professors thought a bit more completely. It is interesting how people who seem ideologically opposed can often come to the same conclusion.

Just to be clear, the US is terminal. A large culling is overdue. Nothing can be done to fix the problems we currently have as long as we remain a republic of morons and degenerates at the bottom, and thieves and liars at the top.

Armati
07-13-13, 14:29
The bolded part especially reeks of fascism/Nazism.

One of the greatest victories of Communism was to equate Nationalism with Fascism. This thinking permeates The Academy and most Western thinking and educational systems. Most people will never have an original idea in their life and simply regurgitate things other people have told them without applying the least bit of critical thinking to the idea.

Michael Savage (a Jew) has been advocating for a new American Nationalism for the last year or so:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/michael-savage-time-for-a-nationalist-party/

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/michael-savage-nationalist-third/2013/01/07/id/470352

Moose-Knuckle
07-13-13, 15:51

THE U.S. IS TERMINAL
By Kurt Saxon

And this is why they will never stop attacking the 2nd Amendment. They have to have unarmed masses for their plans to work. At the end of the road it’s ALL about depopulation. The elite have a saying concerning us useless eaters . . ."you can always get half of the poor to kill the other half". The signs are all around us and have been for a century now; fiat currency, class warfare, deindustrialization, nation building, dumbing down of our educational system, open borders, eugenics, constant attacks upon the moral fabric of our society, so on and so forth . . .

Mjolnir
07-13-13, 16:40
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/Kissmyassenger_zps7923a9b8.jpg (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/teehee321/media/Kissmyassenger_zps7923a9b8.jpg.html)

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/KISSINGER_DEPOPULATION_zpsdde1d4c3.jpg (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/teehee321/media/KISSINGER_DEPOPULATION_zpsdde1d4c3.jpg.html)

Yep...

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

Mjolnir
07-13-13, 16:43
And this is why they will never stop attacking the 2nd Amendment. They have to have unarmed masses for their plans to work. At the end of the road it’s ALL about depopulation. The elite have a saying concerning us useless eaters . . ."you can always get half of the poor to kill the other half". The signs are all around us and have been for a century now; fiat currency, class warfare, deindustrialization, nation building, dumbing down of our educational system, open borders, eugenics, constant attacks upon the moral fabric of our society, so on and so forth . . .

But many still fall for the best laid plans of the elite: Race.

That's what our fine member from New Jersey doesn't get but then if it aint reported on his brand of nightly news it's ridiculousness.

Pure folly, I tell ya.

VooDoo6Actual
07-13-13, 17:08
Yep...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/ThePlanKissinger_zpsb5bae767.png (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/teehee321/media/ThePlanKissinger_zpsb5bae767.png.html)

The_War_Wagon
07-13-13, 17:40
So, if the difference between shanty-Irish and lace curtain-Irish is the lace curtain crowd takes the dishes out of the kitchen sink before they piss in it, where do the black irish piss?

And don't say "the bathroom" cause that's just silly. :D

In the immortal words of former Irish Prime Minister Geils, we just, "try to hold it steady..." :sarcastic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QZT8hK4soLg

Mjolnir
07-13-13, 18:33
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/ThePlanKissinger_zpsb5bae767.png (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/teehee321/media/ThePlanKissinger_zpsb5bae767.png.html)

This escapes the majority of Americans not realizing they are playing into this monster's hands.

Moose-Knuckle
07-13-13, 19:00

Now where have we heard this before . . .

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/goering-on-patriotism-and-war_zpsa7436ba9.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/AKS-74/media/goering-on-patriotism-and-war_zpsa7436ba9.jpg.html)

Mjolnir
07-13-13, 19:03

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/goering-on-patriotism-and-war_zpsa7436ba9.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/AKS-74/media/goering-on-patriotism-and-war_zpsa7436ba9.jpg.html)

This escapes most, too. They cannot fathom similar philosophies --- yet, that is.

VooDoo6Actual
07-13-13, 20:36

good one that one is a 10X no doubt !

Resonates more & more as the layers get peeled back

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/McNamara_zps0783de5d.jpg (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/teehee321/media/McNamara_zps0783de5d.jpg.html)

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/Rockafeller2_zpsd3ef222b.jpg (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/teehee321/media/Rockafeller2_zpsd3ef222b.jpg.html)

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/WaronTerror_zps3c0993e7.jpg (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/teehee321/media/WaronTerror_zps3c0993e7.jpg.html)

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/MatrixUnplugged_zpseda9598e.jpg (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/teehee321/media/MatrixUnplugged_zpseda9598e.jpg.html)

jpmuscle
07-14-13, 03:15
Reminds me of one my SOC professors I had in undergrad who happened to be black and a doctoral grad from Columbia University. The man was insane. Never came right and called for the annihilation of the white man but he pretty much blamed all of society's ills on the latter entity.

Mjolnir
07-14-13, 06:25
It's all NWO.

What they don't tell you is that Blacks (Africans), native Americans and Hebrew Judaics (not what you call Jews today) are to be genicided first.

Makes you wonder what's unique about these three that poses such a threat to the groups at the top.

Yeah, whites (the few who survive) are to be house slaves if these bastards have their way.

Alpha Sierra
07-14-13, 08:16
It's all NWO.

What they don't tell you is that Blacks (Africans), native Americans and Hebrew Judaics (not what you call Jews today) are to be genicided first.

Makes you wonder what's unique about these three that poses such a threat to the groups at the top.

Yeah, whites (the few who survive) are to be house slaves if these bastards have their way.

http://bigrab.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/tin-foil-hat.jpg

Abraxas
07-14-13, 08:44
This escapes most, too. They cannot fathom similar philosophies --- yet, that is.

Because it could never happen here. My guy is a good guy. It is all those others who are bad.

VooDoo6Actual
07-14-13, 08:51
Because it could never happen here. My guy is a good guy. It is all those others who are bad.

It's already here who's kidding who. Read the TWEETs regarding Zimmerman. i don't know one person that would write like that (while they might think it) we can all feel, taste & smell it.

Cagemonkey
07-14-13, 09:11
It's already here who's kidding who. Read the TWEETs regarding Zimmerman. i don't know one person that would write like that (while they might think it) we can all feel, taste & smell it.When things go south its going to make the Balklans/Yugoslavia seem like child's play.

Abraxas
07-14-13, 09:27
It's already here who's kidding who. Read the TWEETs regarding Zimmerman. i don't know one person that would write like that (while they might think it) we can all feel, taste & smell it.

Nuhu, the magic box has told me it is not here. I repeat, It cant happen here. My guy is good. It is all the others that are bad.

Mjolnir
07-14-13, 09:36
Nuhu, the magic box has told me it is not here. I repeat, It cant happen here. My guy is good. It is all the others that are bad.

LOL!

I need me a Nuhu Magic Box. Then I can just go back to sleep, too.

Safetyhit
07-14-13, 09:38
That's what our fine member from New Jersey doesn't get but then if it aint reported on his brand of nightly news it's ridiculousness.

I get my news not from one source but rather from a host of those that are deemed reputable by intelligent, cognizant people. Then I read and form my own independent final conclusions as a result.

You on the other hand need to stop listening to that little spaceman who lives in the backyard.

Mjolnir
07-14-13, 11:04
I get my news not from one source but rather from a host of those that are deemed reputable by intelligent, cognizant people. Then I read and form my own independent final conclusions as a result.

You on the other hand need to stop listening to that little spaceman who lives in the backyard.

You're right. He keeps saying his name is "Safetyhit" and "comes by way of NJ".

Thanks, bro.

VooDoo6Actual
07-14-13, 12:09
You're right. He keeps saying his name is "Safetyhit" and "comes by way of NJ".
Thanks, bro.

Pretty interesting read here "Hammer of Thor" whom is the "God of Thunder"...

http://www.frontiersin.org/personality_science_and_individual_differences/10.3389/fpsyg.2013.00409/abstract

“What about building 7?” A social psychological study of online discussion of 9/11 conspiracy theories
Michael J. Wood* and Karen M. Douglas*
School of Psychology, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Kent, Canterbury, UK
Recent research into the psychology of conspiracy belief has highlighted the importance of belief systems in the acceptance or rejection of conspiracy theories. We examined a large sample of conspiracist (pro-conspiracy-theory) and conventionalist (anti-conspiracy-theory) comments on news websites in order to investigate the relative importance of promoting alternative explanations vs. rejecting conventional explanations for events. In accordance with our hypotheses, we found that conspiracist commenters were more likely to argue against the opposing interpretation and less likely to argue in favor of their own interpretation, while the opposite was true of conventionalist commenters. However, conspiracist comments were more likely to explicitly put forward an account than conventionalist comments were. In addition, conspiracists were more likely to express mistrust and made more positive and fewer negative references to other conspiracy theories. The data also indicate that conspiracists were largely unwilling to apply the “conspiracy theory” label to their own beliefs and objected when others did so, lending support to the long-held suggestion that conspiracy belief carries a social stigma. Finally, conventionalist arguments tended to have a more hostile tone. These tendencies in persuasive communication can be understood as a reflection of an underlying conspiracist worldview in which the details of individual conspiracy theories are less important than a generalized rejection of official explanations.

Here's the actual White Paper abstract

http://www.readcube.com/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2013.00409

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/ConspiracyTheorist_zps8e4f6235.jpg (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/teehee321/media/ConspiracyTheorist_zps8e4f6235.jpg.html)

Mjolnir
07-14-13, 12:17
LOL!

Don't scare yourself. Please don't go get an engineering degree and then think using what you've learned in metallurgy, strength of materials, design courses, combustion.

No, buildings just fall down. Especially WTC 7. You can PM me as to not derail this thread on why it also "free fell".

VooDoo6Actual
07-14-13, 12:26
LOL!

Don't scare yourself. Please don't go get an engineering degree and then think using what you've learned in metallurgy, strength of materials, design courses, combustion.

No, buildings just fall down. Especially WTC 7. You can PM me as to not derail this thread on why it also "free fell".

LOL

No worries I don't have to get a advanced degree & matriculate anymore. Besides, now that Janet Napolitano is now going to be a DEPARTMENT HEAD at UCLA I'm not too sure I want to get an advanced degree currently w/ any University.

My BOS degree has served me well as I got it when Reagan was in office & I'm fairly certain my anti-commie Ball Sack is still intact.

There are PLENTY of PHD's that already have elucidated aptly, professionally, conversantly, adroitly articulated w/ alacrity it already.

Which is the point of the abstract & critical thinkers. It's the Cult of Personality types that are left in the dark. The Psy Op has worked fairly well on many.

They still have not figured out that even FOX News is part of the game.

Go figure ?

SeriousStudent
07-14-13, 13:10
Yes, taking this to PM's is a great idea.