PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on the LMT CQB MRP

GUNFUN
07-13-13, 13:14
Hello guys I just bought the LMT and wondered what your thoughts is on the rifle, So far I am pretty impressed with the quality fit and finish, I also like the idea of being able to swap barrels and change calibers in a few seconds. I have heard LMT is a top quality rifle, Did I make a mistake or did I do the right choice.

Stickman
07-13-13, 15:04
LMT makes a good weapon, but why buy it then ask questions? The time for questions is before your purchase.... :)

Sevcrist
07-13-13, 15:05
I did copious amounts of research before buying my first AR and I chose the MRP. Mainly because of the mono rail, barrel change ability, quality reputation of LMT, positive reviews and information about the platform from forum members like Trident.

I still think I made the right choice.

ejskle
07-13-13, 15:09
Do a search and you'll find lots about the MRP, and no one can tell you what's best for you without understanding your intended use, but it's certainly a top quality rifle. You really can't go wrong with an MRP, and if you want the quick barrel change and caliber swapping ability, it's the one to get. So feel good about your purchase and go shoot it!

JSantoro
07-13-13, 17:54
Orange Search, keyword "LMT CQB MRP."

https://www.m4carbine.net/gtsearch.php?cx=003496919632624929056%3Adhiwgm0hbaa&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=UTF-8&q=LMT+CQB+MRP&sa=Search&siteurl=www.m4carbine.net%2Ffaq.php&ref=www.m4carbine.net%2Fcalendar.php&ss=

Tons.