PDA

View Full Version : We're the Millers (starring Jennifer Anniston as a stripper....)

SHIVAN
07-16-13, 16:44
"You guys are movin' enough weed to kill Willie Nelson, man."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0Vsy5KzsieQ

Wake27
07-16-13, 17:47
Jennifer Aniston as a stripper ;)

GeorgiaBoy
07-16-13, 18:10
Giggity.

lunchbox
07-16-13, 18:15
The part with the killer whale was hilarious add in Jen Aniston as stripper. My wife's dragged me to worst...

mikelowrey
07-16-13, 18:55
Wifey said Jen would be the only woman she'll give me a hall pass with. I was like :D

jaxman7
07-16-13, 20:02
SHIVAN,

Like how you added Jennifer in the thread title. I guarantee you that increased the post hit. ;) My step dad has a major crush on her! As for me I'll stick with Natalie Portman. :)

-Jax

SWATcop556
07-16-13, 20:10
She's easily a top 5 for me but this shows potential to move her to a solid top 3.

I would drink Natalie Portman's bath water.

CoryCop25
07-16-13, 20:14
http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2696032/jennifer-aniston-were-the-millers-in-wilmington-07/

lunchbox
07-16-13, 20:15
SHIVAN,

Like how you added Jennifer in the thread title. I guarantee you that increased the post hit. ;) My step dad has a major crush on her! As for me I'll stick with Natalie Portman. :)

-Jax

She's easily a top 5 for me but this shows potential to move her to a solid top 3.

I would drink Natalie Portman's bath water.Ya'll need to try some cushion for your pushin. Jessica Alba all-day:D

halo2304
07-16-13, 20:17

Until you see this! (http://youtu.be/TntcARPp1OE)
My dick is scared of her!

:jester:

ETA: Jennifer Aniston as a stripper... Yes, there IS a god!

C4IGrant
07-16-13, 20:23

Agree.

C4

Wake27
07-16-13, 20:29
All very doable.

T2C
07-16-13, 20:39
Two words. Connie Nielsen.

sadmin
07-16-13, 20:40
SHIVAN,

Like how you added Jennifer in the thread title. I guarantee you that increased the post hit. ;) My step dad has a major crush on her! As for me I'll stick with Jennifer Lawrence. :)

-Jax

Fixed

NeoNeanderthal
07-16-13, 20:43
That last scene where that white kid was singing TLC word for word, was hilarious.

Ryno12
07-16-13, 20:43
Seriously, Natalie Portman? You guys are cuckoo. Kate Beckinsale is where it's at. :)

So anyway, what's this about Aniston being stripper?

Sent via Tapatalk

MountainRaven
07-16-13, 20:48

The bath water from Heat?

:sarcastic:

ETA: Someday someone is going to have to make a movie that casts her as a female member of the IDF.

With a Tavor.

/fanboi

jaxman7
07-16-13, 20:50
I have been single for almost 3 years. This ain't helping with staying in my celebate like lane. :p

Kate Beckinsdale, Jennifer Connelly, Jennifer Garner, & Natalie. Yet Portman takes the cake. I've had a crush on her since I saw Star Wars Episode 1 at the midnight premier in 1999. Now enter Magic Salad for the ubiquitous Star Wars bashing. ;)

-Jax

jaxman7
07-16-13, 20:52
Seriously, Natalie Portman? You guys are cuckoo. Kate Beckinsale is where it's at. :)

Sent via Tapatalk

That pic could distract me all day. She is beautiful.

-Jax

lunchbox
07-16-13, 21:00
Natalie Portman's best role was "The Professional" (1994), and she is still a distant 2nd to many a curv-acious females. We'll have to agree to disagree....(plus wasn't like 17 in 1st star wars..ya ol perv:D)

Ryno12
07-16-13, 21:01
That pic could distract me all day. She is beautiful.

-Jax

She is! I did a Google Images on her & I didn't know which one to post, there's just soooo many to chose from.
I think she's the only chick that would get me flustered if I'd meet her face to face.

Anyway...

Sent via Tapatalk

jaxman7
07-16-13, 21:02
Natalie Portman's best role was "The Professional" (1994), and she is still a distant 2nd to many a curv-acious females. We'll have to agree to disagree....(plus wasn't like 17 in 1st star wars..ya ol perv:D)

I do believe she was 19 at the time brother. ;) Not much older than I. If you find her attractive in The Professional then you do have problems!! :D

-Jax

jaxman7
07-16-13, 21:05
She is! I did a Google Images on her & I didn't know which one to post, there's just soooo many to chose from.
I think she's the only chick that would get me flustered if I'd meet her face to face.

Anyway...

Sent via Tapatalk

Man I can empathize. There is a beautiful girl at work I've seen almost everyday for the past 3 years. She's married (so no chance) and she STILL makes me a little nervous to talk to. :)

-Jax

lunchbox
07-16-13, 21:08
I do believe she was 19 at the time brother. ;) Not much older than I. If you find her attractive in The Professional then you do have problems!! :D

-JaxNatalie P. 1981 (32) Star Wars (1999)=17 (umm I think:D)

austinN4
07-16-13, 21:09
Portman + stripper = the movie Closer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCfBiIzWG9g

Ryno12
07-16-13, 21:12
You know, if we keep this up montanadave & AC are gonna chime in here & tell us how hot Raquel Welch is. :D

Sent via Tapatalk

NeoNeanderthal
07-16-13, 21:12
I must be a weirdo. Rachel McAdams takes the cake for me.

RMiller
07-16-13, 21:17

Sent via Tapatalk

Most definitely!! Kate Beckinsale......

Now, if Jennifer Aniston were Mrs. Miller for real :D

Now, its a good thing the future Mrs. Miller wants to go see this movie. I'll have Jennifer to look at.... A guy can dream right?

jaxman7
07-16-13, 21:17

Trying to be a good boy. Don't tempt me with that video!!!!!!

-Jax

Moose-Knuckle
07-16-13, 21:18
Oh so this is a "who do you think is the hottest actress thread". :D

Easy for me . . . Ms. Jessica Chastain

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/jessica-chastain1_zps7a471c2d.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/AKS-74/media/jessica-chastain1_zps7a471c2d.jpg.html)

Ryno12
07-16-13, 21:23
Oh so this is a "who do you think is the hottest actress thread". :D

Well it wasn't but as soon as you mention Jennifer Aniston as stripper, the subject matter quickly changes. :D

Sent via Tapatalk

Endur
07-16-13, 21:37
Jennifer Anniston is not that great looking to me but isn't bad by any means though.

Now now, Jessica Biel numero uno with Milla Jovovich in second.

SteyrAUG
07-16-13, 21:37

Rent "Closer."

SteyrAUG
07-16-13, 21:38
You know, if we keep this up montanadave & AC are gonna chime in here & tell us how hot Raquel Welch is. :D

Sent via Tapatalk

Dominated the second half of the 20th century. Amazing female.

SeriousStudent
07-16-13, 21:41
Ah, Raquel. I remember seeing "Fantastic Voyage" in the movie theater. Her costume was.... intriguing.

Good times. :)

theblackknight
07-16-13, 21:44
http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2696032/jennifer-aniston-were-the-millers-in-wilmington-07/

My buddy was very happy she popped into his bar on a Tues while filming. He said the place was packed for 2 weeks straight after the word got out. She been famous too long to make rookie mistakes like that LOL.

SteyrAUG
07-16-13, 21:53
Ah, Raquel. I remember seeing "Fantastic Voyage" in the movie theater. Her costume was.... intriguing.

Good times. :)

You want to see The Magic Christian.

Holy GOD.

lunchbox
07-16-13, 21:56
Rent "Closer."After seeing clip Austin put up, yea I think I am:p.

austinN4
07-16-13, 22:08
After seeing clip Austin put up, yea I think I am:p.
Looks pretty good in street clothes also - also from Closer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh5yAQXNsyo

Love that song!

SeriousStudent
07-16-13, 22:17
You want to see The Magic Christian.

Holy GOD.

Praise be unto Amazon Prime, for thy DVD shall be in my dwelling on Thursday.

Ordered. :D

.46caliber
07-16-13, 22:18

Bingo. Dead on. Not a weirdo, these guys just don't have class.

Megan Markle (sp) is a close 2nd.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Endur
07-16-13, 22:39
Rachel Weisz is my third and you can't forget Alice Eve.

SteyrAUG
07-17-13, 00:31
Praise be unto Amazon Prime, for thy DVD shall be in my dwelling on Thursday.

Ordered. :D

She's only in the movie briefly, but I don't think mortal men could have survived and entire film of her like this.

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1277/5185507330_0ed4db7f6c_z.jpg

Don't feel cheated, it's kind of a Kentucky Fried Movie sorta film with some pretty funny parts. And Welch as hot as she's been in any film I can think of. Hannie Caulder come in a close second.

http://www.onedigitallife.com/images/raquel_welch.jpg

Wake27
07-17-13, 00:44

Damn good.

Sent via Tapatalk

/thread.

Magic_Salad0892
07-17-13, 02:18
I've had a crush on her since I saw Star Wars Episode 1 at the midnight premier in 1999. Now enter Magic Salad for the ubiquitous Star Wars bashing. ;)

-Jax

She looked 13 in that movie.

Would not smash.

(V for Vendetta on the otherhand....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCfBiIzWG9g <- That killed it.

Kiera Knightly was hott as **** in The Jacket. Easy 10.

Ryno12
07-17-13, 06:18
Dominated the second half of the 20th century. Amazing female.

Absolutely. Just thought I'd give a shout out to the older crowd & the younger ones something to Google. ;)

I dig her too but, to me, she's in the same category as Jessica Alba. Kinda that cute, innocent, "girl next door" look. Whereas Kate is just "dead sexy"! [Fat Bastard voice]

Sent via Tapatalk

montanadave
07-17-13, 06:35
Raquel Welch in the water tower scene in 100 Rifles.

And, clang, another young lad's testicles drop.

ETA: Did I miss it, or did we get this far without any mention of Demi Moore in Striptease?

austinN4
07-17-13, 07:16
Since we seem to be migrating to the older crowd, how about Halle Berry in Swordfish?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8XgUnYXIUk

Pork Chop
07-17-13, 07:31

Sent via Tapatalk

BACKOFF, DUDE!!!!!! Kate is mine!!!!!!! (Snarling like a rabid German Shepard)

You guys can fight over ALL the rest, there are plenty to go around.

No go about your business.

:)

Alex F
07-17-13, 07:42
The wife declared we were going to see it after the preview came on in the theater.

Giggity at Anniston on a stripper pole, my my.:dance3:

Ryno12
07-17-13, 08:28
BACKOFF, DUDE!!!!!! Kate is mine!!!!!!!

Actually, we're soul mates. She just doesn't know that yet. I'm quite confident that she has reoccurring wet dreams of an unknown, "hunky" stud who looks like me. ;)

Sent via Tapatalk

Pork Chop
07-17-13, 08:37
Actually, we're soul mates. She just doesn't know that yet. I'm quite confident that she has reoccurring wet dreams of an unknown, "hunky" stud who looks like me. ;)

Sent via Tapatalk

Part of me just died inside. I'm currently de-friending you. :)

I actually watched an interview with my second wife (Kate) one time and almost cried when she lit up a smoke. It's kind of like a little girl seeing Prince Charming hock a lougie. It hurt my soul, but she's still mine. That woman is unbelievably beautiful.

Ryno12
07-17-13, 08:52
Part of me just died inside. I'm currently de-friending you. :)

I actually watched an interview with my second wife (Kate) one time and almost cried when she lit up a smoke. It's kind of like a little girl seeing Prince Charming hock a lougie. It hurt my soul, but she's still mine. That woman is unbelievably beautiful.

That's right, I forgot about that. But hey, she's English... she's not perfect. I'm an ex-smoker & have kissed an "ash tray" a time or two so I could probably handle it. If it ever comes to fruition, I'll send pictures. ;)

Sent via Tapatalk

3 AE
07-17-13, 09:16
Portman, Aniston, and the rest of today's Hollywood "Starlets" and supposedly "Sexiest Women" of today's era just don't hold a candle to those icons of yesteryear. I'd take Ann-Margret and Raquel Welch any day and twice on Sunday. They had the looks, the charm, and didn't hesitate to go on those USO tours to bring a little comfort to thousands of troops here and abroad. Yeah, they brought their A-game and didn't have to resort to shock value to stay in the limelight. My hands down favorite was Audrey Hepburn. Not just for her looks, but also as a good person in general. Though Cote de Pablo gets my interest in a heartbeat today!

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-17-13, 09:36
I wonder if movie starlets have an internet forum where they rate , weigh the pros/cons and fantasize about their favorite M4C contributor.

Do they go for the frontier man MontanaDave, or the European sounding SteyrAUG, or perhaps the professorial sounding SeriousStudent. One you go BlackKnight, you don't go back.....

sadmin
07-17-13, 09:53
Portman, Aniston, and the rest of today's Hollywood "Starlets" and supposedly "Sexiest Women" of today's era just don't hold a candle to those icons of yesteryear. I'd take Ann-Margret and Raquel Welch any day and twice on Sunday. They had the looks, the charm, and didn't hesitate to go on those USO tours to bring a little comfort to thousands of troops here and abroad. Yeah, they brought their A-game and didn't have to resort to shock value to stay in the limelight. My hands down favorite was Audrey Hepburn. Not just for her looks, but also as a good person in general. Though Cote de Pablo gets my interest in a heartbeat today!

I concur, its damn near impossible to find a hot Hollywood starlet that hasnt had SOMETHING done artificially. People keep saying girls are getting prettier but really they are just getting access to more money to make surgical changes at an earlier age. Raquel was birthed with sexy dripping on her, in fact her mother didnt have afterbirth...it was a lump of sexy. I thought Lana Del Rey & Jennifer Lawrence were au' natural for the longest but nope, just nose jobs at 13! I mean im splitting hairs here, hot is hot but the women of yesteryear get +10 experience points for coming out like that.

kwelz
07-17-13, 11:39
Come on guys. Where is the love for Anna Kendrick and Eliza Dushku.

a1fabweld
07-17-13, 11:48
Jen Aniston is my #1 & has been for years. I don't think I could even do her as I would be afraid of messing her up. Kate Beckinsale is gorgeous as well.

I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed for taking a dump. Well, maybe that. Maybe.

Mauser KAR98K
07-17-13, 11:53
She looked 13 in that movie.

Would not smash.

(V for Vendetta on the otherhand....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCfBiIzWG9g <- That killed it.

Kiera Knightly was hott as **** in The Jacket. Easy 10.

Did someone say Keira Knightly?

http://thebikeshed.cc/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Keira.jpg

Wake27
07-17-13, 12:23
Come on guys. Where is the love for Anna Kendrick and Eliza Dushku.

So hot in Pitch Perfect, especially with her voice.

kwelz
07-17-13, 12:38
So hot in Pitch Perfect, especially with her voice.

She is hot on looks alone. Her voice takes her into Holy **** awesome territory.

Irish
07-17-13, 12:48
Bar Rafaeli is definitely up there...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kDujDzwdR0M/TRNKYssTtwI/AAAAAAAADPI/VpSUFepOeo0/s400/hurley+%25284%2529.jpg

SteyrAUG
07-17-13, 13:01
Raquel Welch in the water tower scene in 100 Rifles.

And, clang, another young lad's testicles drop.

ETA: Did I miss it, or did we get this far without any mention of Demi Moore in Striptease?

I worked on that movie. I saw it "live." They actually filmed that scene right down the road from me.

SteyrAUG
07-17-13, 13:06

Sent via Tapatalk

If you prefer a naked Beckensale doing sex scenes you may want to checkout "Haunted" (1995).

Ryno12
07-17-13, 13:16
If you prefer a naked Beckensale doing sex scenes you may want to checkout "Haunted" (1995).

Will it ruin my image of her or enhance it? Things are good between us right now & I don't want to **** that up.

Sent via Tapatalk

montanadave
07-17-13, 13:21
I worked on that movie. I saw it "live." They actually filmed that scene right down the road from me.

Despite whatever differences of opinion we may have had in the past, you are henceforth and shall evermore remain a god in my eyes, eyes unworthy to gaze upon the visage of one who has seen such heavenly perfection.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/120924/we-re-not-worthy-waynes-world-o.gif

Pork Chop
07-17-13, 13:22
Did he say naked Kate? Cuz I'm pretty sure he said naked Kate.

If so, I may have actually found a use for Netflix.

Magic_Salad0892
07-17-13, 17:42

So... you worked on a 100 Rifles set. Were a radio DJ for 25 years, and own a gun shop.

Alright. That's it. We're switching lives.

SteyrAUG
07-17-13, 19:45
Will it ruin my image of her or enhance it? Things are good between us right now & I don't want to **** that up.

Sent via Tapatalk

Beckensale looks pretty good naked. And it's a better movie than Disco.

Artos
07-17-13, 19:45
I'm still waiting for someone to post up bicycle girl...:)

SeriousStudent
07-17-13, 19:49
I wonder if movie starlets have an internet forum where they rate , weigh the pros/cons and fantasize about their favorite M4C contributor.

Do they go for the frontier man MontanaDave, or the European sounding SteyrAUG, or perhaps the professorial sounding SeriousStudent. One you go BlackKnight, you don't go back.....

Stop that Svengali stuff, you are scaring me. I worked as a college professor for about five years. :eek:

Ryno12
07-17-13, 19:50
Beckensale looks pretty good naked. And it's a better movie than Disco.

I wasn't sure about your angle. Sometimes earlier films are less than flattering. I didn't want you to burst my bubble. :D
I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent via Tapatalk

SteyrAUG
07-17-13, 19:53
So... you worked on a 100 Rifles set. Were a radio DJ for 25 years, and own a gun shop.

Alright. That's it. We're switching lives.

Corrections:

I worked on the set of Striptease, not 100 rifles. I did set security and it's slightly less glamorous than the cops doing a detail. But I was there for filming at the "Eager Beaver" and there was lots of tits and thongs and this includes some naked Demi shots. From memory it was two nights of shooting and for much of the official "Demi dance" the set was cleared but they forgot to toss everyone during a lot of setups and early shooting.

I only wish I were a bigger Demi fan.

I was a DJ for about 25 years and that includes radio, club, studio and mobile but I wasn't on the radio for 25 years. I was on the radio one summer.

I don't own a gun shop, I own a firearms business. There's a difference.

SteyrAUG
07-17-13, 19:54

http://www.amazon.com/Haunted-Full-Screen-Aidan-Quinn/dp/B00005LQ0E/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1374108841&sr=1-1&keywords=haunted+kate+beckinsale

Ryno12
07-17-13, 20:01

Just checked, Netflix doesn't carry it. I'm dumping them. :mad:

Checked DirecTV, it's on tomorrow night on Encore. I don't subscribe to that channel... Damn it!

Sent via Tapatalk

SteyrAUG
07-17-13, 20:12
Just checked, Netflix doesn't carry it. I'm dumping them. :mad:

Sent via Tapatalk

DVD is out of print but you can buy it on Amazon for a reasonable price.

Abraxas
07-17-13, 20:14
SHIVAN,

-Jax

Hey that is why I clicked on the thread.

GeorgiaBoy
07-17-13, 20:34
I'm a dick.

Ryno12
07-17-13, 20:39
DVD is out of print but you can buy it on Amazon for a reasonable price.

Thanks. I'll wait for Pork Chop to send me some screen shots. :p

Sent via Tapatalk

glocktogo
07-17-13, 23:02
Jennifer Anniston is pretty much the only reason I watched Friends and has always been in my top 5.

http://www.celebnipslipblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/jennifer_aniston_pokie_nipples.jpg

One that hasn't been mentioned yet, but another top 5 selection since I saw her in Big Trouble is Sofia Vergara.

http://www.newsgab.com/attachments/celebrity-pictures/9902d1155934627-sofia-vergara-posing-white-bikini-sofia_vergara-white_bikini_posing-1.jpg

Another one that trips my trigger since I saw her in Shooter is Kate Mara. (proper trigger finger placement even!)

http://sexyandhotwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/kate-mara-hot.jpg

I'll reserve one Top 5 slot for now. :D

Number one has been and will for many more years be the Yummy Kate Beckinsale! (even my wife calls her Yummy Kate!) :D

Hair up, hair down, dressed to the 9's, barely dressed, casual or even Halloween, I don't think that woman has ever had a bad photo.

http://www.celebs101.com/gallery/Kate_Beckinsale/160941/Kate_Beckinsale170.jpg

http://www.get-free-wallpapers.com/wallpaper/preview/p7106-1214355693/kate-beckinsale.jpg

http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/beckinsale-met/kate-beckinsale-met-ball-2013-red-carpet-03.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zd3PiM-S2QM/ULB572P5bsI/AAAAAAAAAjg/gL7_M0pyYx4/s1600/Kate+Beckinsale+(19).jpg

http://www.eveadams.com.au/images/kate_beckinsale_halloween_devil_costume_3.jpg

glocktogo
07-17-13, 23:24
Oh, I wouldn't want to forget latex Kate.

http://wallpapers.freewallpapers.im/images/2011/01/1440x900/kate-beckinsale-underworld-evolution-976.jpg

Tartan plaid Kate.

http://myspace.beauty-women-web.com/gossip/Kate-Beckinsale-in-SchoolGirl-Outfit-767.jpg

Roman toga Kate.

http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/beckinsale-grammys/kate-beckinsale-grammys-01.jpg

Bikini Kate.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08/18/article-0-02528B9D00000578-481_468x625.jpg

Or yoga pants Kate! :D

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-QOmrHu2s85Q/TW4YJXKSzoI/AAAAAAAAKPA/FAiV1Ll_4dA/s1600/kate-beckinsale-white-tank-02.jpg

SteyrAUG
07-18-13, 00:49
Kate really is stunning. She's the only reason I can watch that "Pearl Harbor" crapfest of a film.

Endur
07-18-13, 01:50
Kate = hot but way over rated.

Ryno12
07-18-13, 05:34
Thanks glocktogo! Very pleasantly surprised to see that this morning. Great way to start my day. :)

Sent via Tapatalk

Pork Chop
07-18-13, 06:02
Thanks glocktogo! Very pleasantly surprised to see that this morning. Great way to start my day. :)

Sent via Tapatalk

No shit!

I almost had to have a personal moment with that devil costume picture. :)

In all seriousness though, the thread was started because of Jen Anniston and even though Kate is crazy hot, Anniston is incredible for her age. I saw the preview for this film (Millers) last night and I definitely want to see it. She still resides in my top 10, if not my top 5 at times.

Steyr, thanks for the amazon link. I may have to spring for that one.
I can always sell it to Ryno12 when I'm done for a handsome profit. :)

Ryno12
07-18-13, 06:22
Anniston is incredible for her age.
She's is, no doubt about it. She's always nippin too. Ever notice that?

I can always sell it to Ryno12 when I'm done for a handsome profit. :)
You'll have that DVD worn out before you decide to offload it. :D

Sent via Tapatalk

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-18-13, 08:08
Why is Jennifer Aniston so hot? Her nipples always think its cold out.

montanadave
07-18-13, 10:34
Why is Jennifer Aniston so hot?

I don't see it. Don't get me wrong, she's a very attractive woman, but she's never struck me as having that kind of smoldering sexuality that separates the "beautiful" from the "hot."

Even on Friends, I always though Courtney Cox was the more attractive of the female leads. Must be a hangover from the days Cox was Alex Keaton's girlfriend on Family Ties. :)

And, Steyr, I should have known you were referencing Striptease as opposed to 100 Rifles. You would have had to ride your Schwinn Stingray to work. Ah, but what a job it might have been. Raquel Welch's towel boy. That's the stuff dreams are made off.

NeoNeanderthal
07-18-13, 11:15
Ill put in a vote for Ronda Rousey. It puts new meaning to the whole "I get nervous around her."

CodeRed30
07-18-13, 12:09
Ill put in a vote for Ronda Rousey. It puts new meaning to the whole "I get nervous around her."

I'll go ahead and second that. She could hip toss me any goddamn day.

Magic_Salad0892
07-19-13, 07:20
Corrections:

I worked on the set of Striptease, not 100 rifles. I did set security and it's slightly less glamorous than the cops doing a detail. But I was there for filming at the "Eager Beaver" and there was lots of tits and thongs and this includes some naked Demi shots. From memory it was two nights of shooting and for much of the official "Demi dance" the set was cleared but they forgot to toss everyone during a lot of setups and early shooting.

I only wish I were a bigger Demi fan.

I was a DJ for about 25 years and that includes radio, club, studio and mobile but I wasn't on the radio for 25 years. I was on the radio one summer.

I don't own a gun shop, I own a firearms business. There's a difference.

Still awesome. (Thanks for corrections.)

For reference, I worked for a while as a male phone sex operator. (I answered calls from women.) And temporarily was involved with a porn actress in CA when I lived there.

Both of those things sucked ass.

Magic_Salad0892
07-19-13, 07:21
I almost had to have a personal moment with that devil costume picture.

For real.

montanadave
07-19-13, 07:45
Still awesome. (Thanks for corrections.)

For reference, I worked for a while as a male phone sex operator. (I answered calls from women.) And temporarily was involved with a porn actress in CA when I lived there.

Both of those things sucked ass.

Comment requires clarification.

The situation, in general, sucked ass? Or the porn actress ... well, I think you get my drift.

AKDoug
07-19-13, 10:22

Is it wrong that I find this sexy as Hell?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhhopcZAs-c

montanadave
07-19-13, 10:34

Yeah, that's a little ****ed up. :)

SteyrAUG
07-19-13, 12:42

What the **** is wrong with that stupid bitch? Know when it's over and tap the **** out. You have lost, do you want to lose with a functional arm or a non functional arm?

SteyrAUG
07-19-13, 12:43

The situation, in general, sucked ass? Or the porn actress ... well, I think you get my drift.

I can always depend on you...

:sarcastic:

Magic_Salad0892
07-19-13, 13:13

Lmao. I knew somebody was going to say that as soon as I posted that.

The situation(s).

diving dave
07-19-13, 14:05
I like my women hot...Hillary Clinton, Feinstein, and Nancy Pelosi....giggity giggity goo :D

Moose-Knuckle
07-19-13, 14:55
For reference, I worked for a while as a male phone sex operator. (I answered calls from women.)

So wait, Steyr use to be a DJ and you use to be a male sex operator! Man I'm learning so much about you guys lately. :D

If I may be so bold, how exactly did it "suck ass" to get PAID to talk dirty to a bunch of old horny gals?

Moose-Knuckle
07-19-13, 14:57
I like my women hot...Hillary Clinton, Feinstein, and Nancy Pelosi....giggity giggity goo :D

I see you have a brown bag fetish . . . :bad::D

Pork Chop
07-19-13, 15:01
If I may be so bold, how exactly did it "suck ass" to get PAID to talk dirty to a bunch of old horny gals?

Maybe it was the dudes calling that dulled the luster of that job? :)

Ryno12
07-19-13, 15:05
Can you image what it would be like to talk dirty to some women that sound like Joan Rivers or Wanda Sykes? :eek:
That would "suck ass"!

Sent via Tapatalk

SteyrAUG
07-19-13, 15:06

Because what gets women hot is usually pretty ****ing boring. Spend a day watching soap operas. And I imagine it probably didn't pay very well.

Pork Chop
07-19-13, 15:10
Because what gets women hot is usually pretty ****ing boring. Spend a day watching soap operas. And I imagine it probably didn't pay very well.

That's a very good point. Talking about walking on the beach in my Barry white voice would get old, quick.

Moose-Knuckle
07-19-13, 15:22

Your more than likely right, I've just been blessed, blessed I tell you to have been with the freaks in my repertoire.

Magic_Salad0892
07-19-13, 15:26

Imagine having to memorize different "characters" and dirty talking old ladies/fat chicks for 10 hours a day, every day, for 2 years.

Also sometimes you get crammed into the most retarded conversations that have absolutely nothing to do with your job description.

The dudes above me got it right, one time I had to talk about The Days Of Our Lives for like 25 minutes with some woman who I swear to God sounded exactly like Shaq. No joke. (I've never watched a single episode of that show, but I managed to BS my way through that convo all right.)

My characters were foreign dudes of different origins (I can do a mean Russian accent that doubles as an Arabic one), bodybuilders, nerdy guy (easiest: I'm a nerd), douchebag (described in the book as "constantly boasting or bragging about your sexual prowess"), "Post Millennium Cowboy" (described as "a hard working southern man who's in tune with his emotions. I'm not joking.), and the one that absolutely nobody ever picked (not even once) "single dad". "A man who's overworked, underslept, and undersexed."

So... I turned this thread into something totally different...

Magic_Salad0892
07-19-13, 15:28

Actually, depending on the service you're working for, you can make between $10-$15 an hour. It's not great money, but if you're single, and you live alone, it's just fine. So it could be way worse.

Pork Chop
07-19-13, 15:28
Holy shit! You stuck with it for TWO YEARS?!?!?!?

Moose-Knuckle
07-19-13, 15:30
Imagine having to memorize different "characters" and dirty talking old ladies/fat chicks for 10 hours a day, every day, for 2 years.

I did roofing one summer here in TX, trust me I would have loved to sat indoors in the AC talking dirty to some gals I couldn't see. :D

Magic_Salad0892
07-19-13, 15:41
Holy shit! You stuck with it for TWO YEARS?!?!?!?

Easy part time job. (I didn't do it 10 hours every day for two years, I only did it 10 hours a day twice a week for the second year.)

Koshinn
07-19-13, 16:16
So wait, Steyr use to be a DJ and you use to be a male sex operator! Man I'm learning so much about you guys lately. :D

Screw that, why did it suck ass to date a porn star? And which one?

Maybe he'll post pictures :p

SteyrAUG
07-19-13, 16:17
Easy part time job. (I didn't do it 10 hours every day for two years, I only did it 10 hours a day twice a week for the second year.)

I'd have lasted exactly ONE DAY. Blood Ninja strikes again...

"I put on my robe and wizard hat"

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Bloodninja/logs

sweet17 : Hi
Bloodninja : hello
Bloodninja : who is this?
sweet17 : just a someone?
Bloodninja : A someone I know?
sweet17 : nope
Bloodninja : Then why the hell are you bothering me?
sweet17 : well sorrrrrry
sweet17 : I just wanted to chat with you
Bloodninja : why?
sweet17 : nevermind your an jerk
Bloodninja : Hey wait a minute
sweet17 : yes?
Bloodninja : look I'm sorry. I'm just a little paranoid
sweet17 : paranoid?
Bloodninja : yes
sweet17 : of what?
sweet17 : me?
Bloodninja : No. I'm in hiding.
sweet17 : LOL
Bloodninja : Don't ****ing laugh at me!
Bloodninja : This shit is serious!
sweet17 : What are you hiding from?
Bloodninja : The cops.
sweet17 : gimme a ****ing break
Bloodninja : I'm serious.
sweet17 : I don't get it
Bloodninja : The cops are after me.
sweet17 : For what?
Bloodninja : I'm wanted in three states
sweet17 : For???
Bloodninja : It's kindof embarrasing.
Bloodninja : I had sex with a turkey.
Bloodninja : Hello?
sweet17 : You are ****ing sick.
Bloodninja : Send me your picture.
sweet17 : why?
Bloodninja : so I know you aren't one of them.
sweet17 : One of what?
Bloodninja : The cops.
sweet17 : I'm not a cop i told you
Bloodninja : Then send me your picture.
sweet17 : hold on
Bloodninja : Hurry up.
Bloodninja : Are you there?
Bloodninja : **** you, cop!
sweet17 : Hey sorry
sweet17 : I had to do something for my mom.
Bloodninja : I thought you were trying to find a picture to send to me.
Bloodninja : When really you were notifying the authorities.
Bloodninja : Weren't you!?
sweet17 : thats not it
Bloodninja : Then what?
sweet17 : I don't want to send you the picture cause I'm not pretty
Bloodninja : Most cops aren't
sweet17 : IM NOT A ****ING COP YOU ASSHOLE!
Bloodninja : Then send me the picture.
sweet17 : fine. What's your e-mail?
Bloodninja : Just send it through here.
sweet17 : alright *PIC*
sweet17 : Did you get it?
Bloodninja : Hold on. I'm looking.
sweet17 : That was me back in may
sweet17 : I've lost weight since then.
Bloodninja : I hope so
sweet17 : what?!?
sweet17 : that hurt my feelings.
Bloodninja : Did it?
sweet17 : Yes. I'm not that much smaller than that now.
Bloodninja : Will it make you feel better if I send you my picture?
sweet17 : yes
Bloodninja : Alright let me find it.
sweet17 : kks
Bloodninja : Okay here it is. *PIC*
sweet17 : this isn't you.
Bloodninja : I'll be damned if it ain't!
sweet17 : You don't look like that.
Bloodninja : How the hell do you know?
sweet17 : cause your profile has another picture.
Bloodninja : The profile pic is a fake.
Bloodninja : I use it to hide from the cops.
sweet17 : You look like the Farm Fresh guy lol
Bloodninja : Well, you look like you ATE the Farm Fresh guy....
Bloodninja : Not to mention all the groceries.
sweet17 : Go **** yourself
Bloodninja : I was going to until I saw that picture
Bloodninja : Now my unit won't get hard for a week.
sweet17 : I shouldn't have sent you that picture.
sweet17 : You've done nothing but slam me.
sweet17 : you hurt me.
Bloodninja : And calling me the Farm Fresh guy doesn't hurt me?
sweet17 : I thought you were bullcrapping me!
Bloodninja : Why would I do that?
sweet17 : I can't believe that cops are after you
Bloodninja : I can't believe Santa lets you sit on his lap..
sweet17 : **** YOU!!!
Bloodninja : You'd break both of his legs.
sweet17 : You're a ****ING ASSHOLE!
sweet17 : I've been teased my whole life because of my weight
sweet17 : and you make fun of me when you don't even know me
Bloodninja : Ok. I'm sorry.
sweet17 : No you aren't
Bloodninja : You're right. I'm not.
Bloodninja : HAARRRRR!
sweet17 : I'm done with you
Bloodninja : Aww. I'm sorry.
sweet17 : I'm putting you on ignore
Bloodninja : Wait a sec
Bloodninja : We got off on the wrong foot.
Bloodninja : Wanna start over?
sweet17 : No
Bloodninja : I'll eat your kitty
sweet17 : You'll what?
Bloodninja : You heard me.
Bloodninja : I said I'd eat your kitty.
sweet17 : I thought you said you couldn't get it hard after seeing my picture
Bloodninja : Do I need a hard-on to eat your kitty?
sweet17 : I'd like to know that the man eating me out is excited yes
Bloodninja : Well I'm not like most men.
Bloodninja : I get excited in different ways.
sweet17 : Like what?
Bloodninja : Do you really wanna know?
sweet17 : I don't know
Bloodninja : You have to tell me yes or no.
sweet17 : I'm afraid to
Bloodninja : Why?
sweet17 : cause
Bloodninja : cause why?
sweet17 : well lets see
sweet17 : you say you have sex with turkeys. You call me fat. then you wanna eat me out
sweet17 : doesn't that seem strange to you?
Bloodninja : Nope
sweet17 : well its strange to me
Bloodninja : Fine. I won't do it if you don't want me to
sweet17 : I didn't say that
Bloodninja : So is that a yes?
sweet17 : I guess so.
Bloodninja : Ok. I need your help getting excited though.
Bloodninja : Are you willing?
sweet17 : What do you need me to do?
Bloodninja : I need you talk like a pirate.
sweet17 : ???
Bloodninja : When I start to go limp... you say "HARRRR!!!"
Bloodninja : ok?
sweet17 : You can't be serious
Bloodninja : Oh yes I am!
Bloodninja : It's my fantasy.
sweet17 : this is retarded
Bloodninja : Do you want it or not?
sweet17 : Yes I want it.
Bloodninja : Then you'll do it for me?
sweet17 : sure
Bloodninja : Ok. Here we go.
Bloodninja : I gently remove your panties and being to massage your thighs.
Bloodninja : You get really juicy thinking about my tounge brushing up against them
Bloodninja : I softly begin to tounge your wet kitty.
Bloodninja : I run my tounge up and down your smooth cunt.
sweet17 : mmmm yeah
Bloodninja : uh oh ...going limp.
sweet17 : Har
Bloodninja : You gotta do better than that!
Bloodninja : Your picture was really bad.
sweet17 : HARRRRRRRRRRRR
Bloodninja : Ahhhh. Much better. I feel your kitty get more moist with every stroke.
Bloodninja : I softly suck on your clit bringing it in and out of my mouth.
Bloodninja : Your juices run down my chin as your scent makes its way to my nose.
Bloodninja : I begin to feel empowered by your femininity.
sweet17 : mmmmmm you are good
Bloodninja : I feel your thighs tighten as I suckharder
Bloodninja : going limp
sweet17 : HARRRRRRR
Bloodninja : Mmmm I grab your swelling buttocks in my hands.
Bloodninja : You begin to sway back and forth.
Bloodninja : going limp
sweet17 : this is stupid
Bloodninja : ...still limp
Bloodninja : Do it!
sweet17 : HARRRRRRRRRRRRR
Bloodninja : I turn you around to lick your asshole.
Bloodninja : I pry apart that battleship you call your ass.
Bloodninja : I see poo nuggets hanging from the hair around your ass.
sweet17 : WTF?!?!?
Bloodninja : They stink really bad.
sweet17 : OMG STOP!!!
Bloodninja : I start to get fed up with your ugly ass
Bloodninja : I tear off your wooden peg leg.
Bloodninja : I ram it up your ass.
sweet17 : YOURE A ****ING PYSCHO!!
Bloodninja : Then I pour hot carmel over your head.
Bloodninja : And turn you into a ****ing candy apple...
Bloodninja : I kick you in the face!
sweet17 : **** YOU ASSHOLE!!
Bloodninja : The celluloid from your cheeks hits the side of the cabin...
Bloodninja : Your parrot flys away.
Bloodninja : ...going limp again.
Bloodninja : Say it!
Bloodninja : HAARRRRRR!!!!!

Bloodninja : Baby, I been havin a tough night so treat me nice aight?
BritneySpears14 : Aight.
Bloodninja : Slip out of those pants baby, yeah.
BritneySpears14 : I slip out of my pants, just for you, Bloodninja.
Bloodninja : Oh yeah, aight. Aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat.
BritneySpears14 : Oh, I like to play dress up.
Bloodninja : Me too baby.
BritneySpears14 : I kiss you softly on your chest.
Bloodninja : I cast Lvl 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.
BritneySpears14 : Hey...
Bloodninja : I meditate to regain my mana, before casting Lvl 8 Penis of the Infinite.
BritneySpears14 : Funny I still don't see it.
Bloodninja : I spend my mana reserves to cast Mighty of the Beyondness.
BritneySpears14 : You are the worst cyber partner ever. This is ridiculous.
Bloodninja : Don't **** with me biznitch, I'm the mightiest sorcerer of the lands.
Bloodninja : I steal yo soul and cast Lightning Lvl 1,000,000 Your body explodes into a fine bloody mist, because you are only a Lvl :2 Druid.
BritneySpears14 : Don't ever message me again you piece.
Bloodninja : Robots are trying to drill my brain but my lightning shield inflicts DOA attack, leaving the robots as flaming piles of :metal.
Bloodninja : King Arthur congratulates me for destroying Dr. Robotnik's evil army of Robot Socialist Republics. The cold war ends. :Reagan steals my accomplishments and makes like it was cause of him.
Bloodninja : You still there baby? I think it's getting hard now.
Bloodninja : Baby?

Bloodninja : Ok baby, we got to hurry, I don't know how long I can keep it ready for you.
j_gurli13 : thats ok. ok i'm a japanese schoolgirl, what r u.
Bloodninja : A Rhinocerus. Well, hung like one, thats for sure.
j_gurli13 : haha, ok lets go.
j_gurli13 : i put my hand through ur hair, and kiss u on the neck.
Bloodninja : I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.
j_gurli13 : haha, ok, u know that turns me on.
j_gurli13 : i start unbuttoning ur shirt.
Bloodninja : Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts.
j_gurli13 : No, ur not really a Rhinocerus silly, it's just part of the game.
Bloodninja : Rhinoceruses don't play games. They ****ing charge your ass.
j_gurli13 : stop, cmon be serious.
Bloodninja : It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.
Bloodninja : I stomp my feet, the dust stirs around my tough skinned feet.
j_gurli13 : thats it.
Bloodninja : Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see :as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.
Bloodninja : **** am I hard now.

BritneySpears14 : Ok, are you ready?
eminemBNJA : Aight, yeah I'm ready.
BritneySpears14 : I like your music Em... Tee hee.
eminemBNJA : huh huh, yeah, I make it for the ladies.
BritneySpears14 : Mmm, we like it a lot. Let me show you.
BritneySpears14 : I take off your pants, slowly, and massage your muscular physique.
eminemBNJA : Oh I like that Baby. I put on my robe and wizard hat.
BritneySpears14 : What the ****, I told you not to message me again.
eminemBNJA : Oh shit
BritneySpears14 : I swear if you do it one more time I'm gonna report your ISP and say you were sending me kiddie porn you **** up.
eminemBNJA : Oh shit
eminemBNJA : damn I gotta write down your names or something:

Moose-Knuckle
07-19-13, 16:26

Hah! You got me there . . . :D

Ryno12
07-19-13, 16:26
Way too much to read dude. Can we just go back to talking about hot chicks? :D

Sent via Tapatalk

Magic_Salad0892
07-19-13, 16:35
Screw that, why did it suck ass to date a porn star? And which one?

Because it was disgusting. Do you want your girlfriend humping a bunch of other dudes? On camera? And your friends probably jerk it to her?

I'll admit that that sounds way funnier, now that I think about it. But it was horrible.

And no. I'll never tell. Lol.

But I will say that if you watch a ton of porn, there's a chance you've seen her.

And Steyr, I ****ing died laughing at that.

You'll like this site:

http://www.dontevenreply.com/

SteyrAUG
07-19-13, 16:38
Because it was disgusting. Do you want your girlfriend humping a bunch of other dudes? On camera? And your friends probably jerk it to her?

I'll admit that that sounds way funnier, now that I think about it. But it was horrible.

And no. I'll never tell. Lol.

But I will say that if you watch a ton of porn, there's a chance you've seen her.

And Steyr, I ****ing died laughing at that.

You'll like this site:

http://www.dontevenreply.com/

You gotta PM me her name. Did she ever bring extras home to play with?

And I remember Don't Even Reply, that dude was awesome.

Pork Chop
07-19-13, 17:00
Ok Steyr, I actually laughed till I teared up, that's funny shit. :)

Pork Chop
07-19-13, 17:07
Way too much to read dude. Can we just go back to talking about hot chicks? :D

Sent via Tapatalk

On that note, why no Megan Fox?

Magic_Salad0892
07-19-13, 17:10

Because I'm apparently the only dude in the world who thinks she looks really strange, and un-hot.

Gwenyth Paltrow was hot when she was way younger, like in Seven. But I lost interest when I found out that she was a dirty liberal.

montanadave
07-19-13, 17:16
Bloodninja : A Rhinocerus. Well, hung like one, thats for sure.

I wish I was hung like a rhino.

Then I could stop draggin' this heavy sonofabitch around!

ALCOAR
07-19-13, 17:17
Because I'm apparently the only dude in the world who thinks she looks really strange, and un-hot.

Gwenyth Paltrow was hot when she was way younger, like in Seven. But I lost interest when I found out that she was a dirty liberal.

I know who Magic is talking about.....and he is batshit crazy, I'd be all over that in a new york minute :D

SteyrAUG
07-19-13, 17:18

She can be quite attractive, not uber hot like a lot of people insist but still.

http://www.trendfashion2013.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/123_megan_fox.jpg

But if you want simply stunning, give me Laetitia Casta.

http://us.lmstube.com/wallpaper/stars/Laetitia-Casta/1600x1200/Laetitia-Casta-49.JPG

Magic_Salad0892
07-19-13, 17:22
Steyr, you just won the entire thread.

By far.

Who's the one on top though? That's not Megan Fox is it?

Laetitia Casta wins.

Magic_Salad0892
07-19-13, 17:22
I wish I was hung like a rhino.

Then I could stop draggin' this heavy sonofabitch around!

Why do you drag a rhino around?

SteyrAUG
07-19-13, 17:24

By far.

Laetitia Casta wins.

That actually IS Megan Fox.

Ryno12

Thanks bud! You've got great taste.
Megan is pretty hot... maybe a tad young but still hot. Kate's looks & age are right in my wheelhouse though.

Sent via Tapatalk

Pork Chop

By far.

Laetitia Casta wins.

Yes, that's Megan.

And that's why every dude who still has two testicles is wondering what the hell is wrong with magicsalad and how his standards got so high.

montanadave
07-19-13, 17:30
Why do you drag a rhino around?

sim·i·le [sim-uh-lee] noun

1. a figure of speech in which two unlike things are explicitly compared, as in “she is like a rose.” Compare metaphor.

2. an instance of such a figure of speech or a use of words exemplifying it.

Good lord! I hope you were more proficient at chatting old ladies out of their knickers than you apparently are in english grammar. :D

Magic_Salad0892
07-19-13, 17:31
That actually IS Megan Fox.

Doesn't even look like her. Did she get surgery or something after that?

Yes, that's Megan.

And that's why every dude who still has two testicles is wondering what the hell is wrong with magicsalad and how his standards got so high.

She was an easy 10 in the pic that Steyr posted.

RogerinTPA
07-19-13, 17:32
Personally, I can't get too excited. Jennifer should have made a 'Stripetease' type movie back in the day, during the first few seasons of friends, at the height of her hotness. Concur with Kate Beckinsale & Megan Fox, but Olivia Wilde and Elizabeth Banks deserve some serious consideration.

SteyrAUG
07-19-13, 17:40
Personally, I can't get too excited. Jennifer should have made a 'Stripetease' type movie back in the day, during the first few seasons of friends, at the height of her hotness. Concur with Kate Beckinsale & Megan Fox, but Olivia Wilde and Elizabeth Banks deserve some serious consideration.

Along those lines I'm not sure anyone has ever come close to topping Dita.

http://www.theplace2.ru/archive/dita-von-teese/img/Dita_Von_Teese_5-1.jpg

The hottest female I've seen since Cindy Crawford in her prime.

http://ayyyy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Dita-von-Teese.jpg

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/meh.ro5715.jpg

Magic_Salad0892
07-19-13, 17:42

I was going to post her a while ago, but I really didn't think anybody would agree with me. She's like the ****in' Spinal Tap of women. She goes to 11.

Too bad you can't post the NSFW pics.

.46caliber
07-19-13, 17:43
(described in the book as "constantly boasting or bragging about your sexual prowess"),

That is an employee handbook that might actually be somewhat entertaining to read.

Magic_Salad0892
07-19-13, 17:45
That is an employer handbook that might actually be somewhat entertaining to read.

I'd have posted the .pdf of it, but I'm actually contractually obligated not to. Otherwise I would have.

Maybe they were afraid that the competition would try to copy us or something. I don't know.

MarkG
07-19-13, 18:03
Movie stars, meh... The hottest girls know how to shoot.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/tenpenny11/Duff_zps30dd85ec.jpg

Pork Chop
07-19-13, 18:56
Ok, Here's one I find absolutely irresistible.
I know she's not a timeless beauty, but for some reason she really does it for me.

Am I alone on this one? Surely not........right? :)

jaxman7
07-19-13, 19:00

Concur Roger. Olivia Wilde is stunning.

-Jax

a1fabweld
07-19-13, 19:12
Actually, depending on the service you're working for, you can make between $10-$15 an hour. It's not great money, but if you're single, and you live alone, it's just fine. So it could be way worse.

If I could go back to when I was single & lived alone, I would want to try working at a porno store. Yea I know it would be disgusting when leather clad dudes came in to buy rubber fists & weird shit, but you'd also get shots at ultra-kinky women. But who knows, maybe I would have crapped myself the very first day & ran out screaming like a little girl from witnessing all the porn horror nobody ever wants to know exists?

RogerinTPA
07-19-13, 19:18
Dita Von Teese. I completely forgot. Thanks for the punch in the gut. Strike my last post. She's is definitely, a very very delicious woman...NOM!

http://www.theplace2.ru/archive/dita-von-teese/img/Dita_Von_Teese_5-1.jpg

The hottest female I've seen since Cindy Crawford in her prime.

http://ayyyy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Dita-von-Teese.jpg

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/meh.ro5715.jpg

Ryno12
07-19-13, 20:43
Yeah, Jessie Duff makes my thing spring.

Ok, Here's one I find absolutely irresistible.

I know she's not a timeless beauty, but for some reason she really does it for me.

Am I alone on this one? Surely not........right? :)

Not bad, who is that?

Dita's not bad, I'm just not into that genre. Maybe a one-nighter...

I was digging this shit back in the 80's.

I went to bed with her every night.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/20/ynavybed.jpg
This poster was on the back of my bedroom door.

Sent via Tapatalk

Pork Chop
07-19-13, 20:46
It's Kaley Cuoco, from The Big Bang Theory.

Ryno12
07-19-13, 20:49
It's Kaley Cuoco, from The Big Bang Theory.

Ok, she looked familiar. I don't watch that show much...

Sent via Tapatalk

Wake27
07-19-13, 20:53

Tori is hot (even if she is like 17...), so is her Glock teammate Michelle. Kaley Cuoco is a winner, as is Megan and Cindy, but that gothic shit just made my balls scared.

kwelz
07-19-13, 22:06
This thread needs more corsets.

SteyrAUG
07-19-13, 22:35

I agree, women who actually shoot get a "bonus point."

http://imageshack.us/a/img231/142/020100078lh.jpg

SteyrAUG
07-19-13, 22:37
Yeah, Jessie Duff makes my thing spring.

Not bad, who is that?

Dita's not bad, I'm just not into that genre. Maybe a one-nighter...

I was digging this shit back in the 80's.

I went to bed with her every night.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/20/ynavybed.jpg
This poster was on the back of my bedroom door.

Sent via Tapatalk

LOL, I had BOTH of those posters.

Yes, Heather was the shit back in the "Fall Guy" days.

SteyrAUG
07-19-13, 22:41
Tori is hot (even if she is like 17...), so is her Glcok teammate Michelle. Kaley Cuoco is a winner, as is Megan and Cindy, but that gothic shit just made my balls scared.

But she can do the "retro look" like no other.

http://imageshack.us/a/img519/5452/christina1uu0.jpg

She is just kinda amazing.

http://imageshack.us/a/img519/9262/ditajg7.jpg

Cincinnatus
07-20-13, 00:05
That "donotevenreply" site is like an email version of the Roy E. Mercer radio pranks. Look him up for some great laughs.

Endur
07-20-13, 01:45
I hope I am not the only one but women from the WWII era were the most beautiful.

That "donotevenreply" site is like an email version of the Roy E. Mercer radio pranks. Look him up for some great laughs.

Check out ownage pranks on you tube as well. Guy is a genius.

Koshinn
07-20-13, 03:08

Stoya does the retro look really well too.

Stoya is also the name of my Dad's cat.

Hah! You got me there . . . :D
:p

You'll cave eventually.

Magic_Salad0892
07-20-13, 06:42

Fun fact: for a while there, a lot of her costumes were designed by her husband (at the time):

Marilyn Manson.

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/Magic_Salad0892/tumblr_liki4knKtI1qir8q8o1_400_zps734b8662.jpg (http://s1101.photobucket.com/user/Magic_Salad0892/media/tumblr_liki4knKtI1qir8q8o1_400_zps734b8662.jpg.html)

She's also featured scantily clad in the MObscene video.

Ryno12
07-20-13, 09:06
Fun fact: for a while there, a lot of her costumes were designed by her husband (at the time):

Marilyn Manson.

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/Magic_Salad0892/tumblr_liki4knKtI1qir8q8o1_400_zps734b8662.jpg (http://s1101.photobucket.com/user/Magic_Salad0892/media/tumblr_liki4knKtI1qir8q8o1_400_zps734b8662.jpg.html)

I forgot that they were married. Gotta say that ruined it for me a bit. I did like the video though.
Another fun fact: she was born Heather Renee Sweet. Now I see why she changed her name. Her birth name surely doesn't fit her image.

SteyrAUG
07-20-13, 13:02

Check her out in Pin Ups 2 by Andrew Blake.

Koshinn
07-20-13, 13:29

Marilyn Manson.

Ohhhh that makes sense. Stoya also was involved with Manson.

Magic_Salad0892
07-20-13, 14:22
Check her out in Pin Ups 2 by Andrew Blake.

I will do that. Thanks for the heads up.

Also, I know it's late but whoever posted the chick from The Big Bang Theory: She's hot.

Moose-Knuckle
07-20-13, 14:46
For you Dita Von Teese fans, you guys need to do yourself a favor and catch her burlesque show live. It truly is a dying art form. Her Martini Absinthe Glass girl routine is something to behold.