PDA

View Full Version : Eastern PA training - Sightsandtrigger

cpoth
07-22-13, 13:07
Just an FYI to those folks in the area interested in high quality and affordable pistol and/or carbine training.

Sights and trigger run by instructor Joe Riedy out of Walnutport, PA (in the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton area) was a great experience. I attended both a pistol and carbine class with Joe and learned a ton, got a lot of trigger time, had my questions answered and received feedback on my shooting. Here is the link to his site and schedule.

http://www.sightsandtrigger.com/

ginzomatic
08-21-13, 11:19
double post

ginzomatic
08-21-13, 11:19
What was the damage to the checkbook for each? I didn't see it listed on the website. I'd possibly take a course next time I'm in PA visiting the parental units if the cost is reasonable

CoryCop25
08-21-13, 11:34
JoeR is a great instructor and a great guy. His classes are usually $150.00 for a day.
I have known Joe for over 20 years since he was a police officer in the city I grew up in. Joe is severely underestimated as an instructor and there is always something to learn in his classes no matter what your skill level is. I consider myself an advanced shooter and I can back that up but I will say that I always learn something new when I take a class from Joe. Joe has a unique way of getting his point across and the point sticks.
Mr. Hackathorn also endorses Joe's training.....;)