PDA

View Full Version : Because My Sigline Isn't Long Enough

Moltke
07-22-13, 16:36
Over time I have seen many, many quotes on this website that I have found to be funny, insightful, or otherwise noteworthy but I just don't have enough room in my sigline to list them all. If you see something that is awesome for whatever reason, and don't choose to put it in your sigline, then copy/paste it here and tell the person. I'll start with this-

If you're carrying concealed and someone is able to take your weapon out of your holster before you can react, you are wrong.

Pork Chop
07-22-13, 16:39
Pretty much anything ever posted by JSantoro in response to stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

glocktogo
07-22-13, 16:50
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool." :)

Moltke
07-22-13, 16:56
JSantoro has had some zingers.

Bulletdog
07-22-13, 17:06
"Guns are like seat belts. Just because you are wearing one doesn't mean you are going to go looking for things to crash into..." -Armati

(Hope I didn't butcher it.)

Ryno12
07-22-13, 17:12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yep... pretty much!

"Gray SEARCH button, Find posts by user: JSantoro, Find: locked threads, read last post"

(Shit, he's gonna send his henchmen after me for mocking him, isn't he?) :eek:

:p

Sent via Tapatalk

SteyrAUG
07-22-13, 17:30
"Remember that every government service, every offer of government-financed security, is paid for in the loss of personal freedom. ... In the days to come, whenever a voice is raised telling you to let the government do it, analyze very carefully to see whether the suggested service is worth the personal freedom which you must forgo in return for such service." --Ronald Reagan

"...Deterrence means simply this: making sure any adversary who thinks about attacking the United States, or our allies, or our vital interests, concludes that the risks to him outweigh any potential gains. Once he understands that, he won’t attack. We maintain the peace through our strength; weakness only invites aggression”‘ Ronald Reagan

SeriousStudent
07-22-13, 19:56
Yep... pretty much!

"Gray SEARCH button, Find posts by user: JSantoro, Find: locked threads, read last post"

(Shit, he's gonna send his henchmen after me for mocking him, isn't he?) :eek:

:p

Sent via Tapatalk

Yes, we're everywhere. The NSA comes to us for tips on monitoring.

- Deputy Assistant Henchman.

Ryno12
07-22-13, 20:02
The NSA comes to us for tips on monitoring.

They know you've trained under the best! ;)

Sent via Tapatalk

Five_Point_Five_Six
07-22-13, 21:15
The post from Army Chief warning us of smashing our balls for breaking the rules was pure gold.

sandman99and9
07-23-13, 07:23
The post from Army Chief warning us of smashing our balls for breaking the rules was pure gold.

Ball crushing FTW !!!!!!

S.M.

Eurodriver
07-23-13, 08:09
Unfortunately, 99% of his posts are "Orange Search Button"...but if you search deep you can find some good ones.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=134785

The third-to- and next-to-last sentences of the opening post...

Wow. Somebody stepped aboard wearing their BossyPants, huh?

Your PM'd verbal/mental gymnastics as to how you arrived at the conclusion that deliberate combativeness was the way to kick this one off...

Really looking forward to it.

Moltke
07-23-13, 10:36
Thank you IG.

Sometimes I wonder of TOS is run by aliens intent on dumbing down gun owners so they can take over the world.

Moltke
07-23-13, 18:08
You'd be better off taking the $1,225 you would spend on that rifle, going downtown and paying a hobo to kick you in the dick - Reagans Rascals

Ryno12
07-27-13, 19:05
I thought this was pretty funny.

"When measuring the differences between Oly/Windham/BM/Stag/RRA, you are essentially arguing at the molecular level between the grades of shit, shitier, shitiest, & hershey squirt. Oly being the hershey squirt..."

RogerinTPA gets credit for this one.

Sent via Tapatalk

Magic_Salad0892
07-27-13, 23:57
"You can lead a 'tard to the shortbus, but you can't make him lick the windows." - markm

Rattlehead
07-28-13, 00:11

This.

SeriousStudent
07-28-13, 00:16
I thought this was pretty funny.

"When measuring the differences between Oly/Windham/BM/Stag/RRA, you are essentially arguing at the molecular level between the grades of shit, shitier, shitiest, & hershey squirt. Oly being the hershey squirt..."

RogerinTPA gets credit for this one.

Sent via Tapatalk

When I grow up, I want to be like Roger.

Grand58742
07-28-13, 01:52
Laughed pretty good at this one:

Please quit dispensing advice. You're posts are like the Titanic seeking an iceberg.

Ryno12
07-29-13, 12:50
"My bedroom...?

Floor = just another form of shelf. Looks like a clothes-bomb was immediately preceded by a wrinkle-bomb." -JSantoro

That ****er makes me laugh...

Sent via Tapatalk