PDA

View Full Version : Need some pics for a project.

sinlessorrow
07-23-13, 10:49
Hey guy. This is kinda Ar-15 related but for a different reason so i am posting it here.

I am working on a 3D model for a game, and frankly I am having issues find a ideal refference image of a M4A1 with the SOPMOD II items.

None of my rifles are setup that way so I am coming to yall.

I need a good refference photo of a Block II M4A1 without accessories, it can have the BUIS but that must be it. Hopefully someone can help me with this. I need it of both sides and I would prefer it flat on the ground, maybe a white background? Also need the dust cover open.

Google did not help much in this matter. Thanks for any help guys. Also any good pics of an dbal in the same manner would be great(sides, top, bottom).

Ill be sure to update this as the model progresses, its being done in my spare time so the updates will come slow.

Blak1508
07-23-13, 13:14
Any chance your talking about B&C ? If so great game for those dicking around with an I pad. Sorry I cannot be of assistance with the picture

sinlessorrow
07-23-13, 13:28
Any chance your talking about B&C ? If so great game for those dicking around with an I pad. Sorry I cannot be of assistance with the picture

No, its a PC game. Im working in 3Ds Max.