PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone make a rail mounted double QD (L/R) socket?

Noodles
07-23-13, 12:29
See picture.

Anything remotely similar to this out there? Obviously I know rails like the Giessele and KAC among plenty of others have QD on both sides of the front of the rails but for other rails like the NSR for example I would have to add two of the keymod QD cups, and even then, on some guns it might not work because of light, laser, panels, etc.

Something like this, I would be able to space back a little where I like it, then could get into some different sling supported positions with my SPR. Among other things.

http://s24.postimg.org/91cfh2185/o5y2lg7s.jpg

Anyone make this? Someone told me DD does, but I haven't been able to find that.

GH41
07-23-13, 17:00
Never mind.. Missed your rail choice. GH

Noodles
07-23-13, 17:10
Not sure of your reason for wanting this but why not just buy two of the RSA mounts you photo shopped? The are only 28 bucks each. GH

Unconventional shooting positions for the most part. Even shooting right handed it would be nice to swap the sling over the the right side of the gun and wrench down on it around my bicep for my SPR when free standing or up against a barricade.

Um, well, I could buy two, but I thought it would be nicer if someone just made a double. It would be lighter and overall better to combine them into one part. I'll probably end up buying two, I just wanted to see if someone made a one-part first.