PDA

View Full Version : Any one using the Wilson Combat TTU?

railpig314
07-23-13, 20:28
I got a TTU LE/MIL about a year ago and really like it. Very easy to install and it has a nice clean break. Any one else using one?

mkmckinley
07-23-13, 20:58
I've played with one and it is a really solid unit with excellent break. I think the modular unit design is cool too. I'm not sure why they aren't more popular.

Army Chief
07-23-13, 21:10
Have an early production unit that has absolutely stood up to the test. These are well-made and deliver excellent trigger dynamics (as you would expect), but whatever concerns I might have had about reliability and endurance from a drop-in assembly have long since faded away. I consider the TTU a worthy contender in a market defined by some really excellent competition.

AC

Moltke
07-23-13, 23:07
There's a good review on weaponevolution.com

montrala
07-24-13, 05:05
I have TTU-3G and it is very good trigger. Works also with HK firing pin safety (other TTU triggers do not).

Stickman
07-24-13, 12:37
Yes, I have a few TTU triggers, but this one is by far my favorite. I have over 10,000 actuations (live and dry fire combined) through one without any problems. Wilson Combat hit it out of the park in my opinion with this product.