PDA

View Full Version : Best Compensator for my application

Sagara09
07-30-13, 07:52
I am wanting to change out my bird cage with a compensator. I understand that is topic can lead to many a debate and discussion.

I can search all day long, in which I have, but I would rather get current up to date info. I have googled for the best compensator but all the threads lead into debates and no real given information.

Instead, I would rather give you what I want to achieve and see what the most practical choice is for my specific application. I would like to see no debates but different experience with you more advanced shooters.

Goal: Weapon control. I know a compensator will not make a significant difference but to me, every little bit counts. Muzzle flash isnt a huge deal, but I do not want a "flame thrower".

I have looked at the BC2.0 and have heard mixed things about it. I was informed the Surefire FH556 is a good one along with the Black Rain Ordnance. I don't know many other brands on the market.

Rifle setup:
16" Carbine
DI gas system
H2 Buffer

Dos Cylindros
07-30-13, 08:02
You say you have searched, but have you done it on this site? There are so many threads with valuable information about comps I couldn't possibly count them. You claim to have found only debate threads with no good information, which leads me to deduce that you have not searched here. Use the orange search button at the top of each page.

markm
07-30-13, 08:18
I've honestly not found one single comp that I could stand to leave on a defensive AR.

I have the proto tactical comp on my 14.5 middy. That's more of a recreational blaster... But every thing else is A2 fh.

C4IGrant
07-30-13, 08:27
I am wanting to change out my bird cage with a compensator. I understand that is topic can lead to many a debate and discussion.

I can search all day long, in which I have, but I would rather get current up to date info. I have googled for the best compensator but all the threads lead into debates and no real given information.

Instead, I would rather give you what I want to achieve and see what the most practical choice is for my specific application. I would like to see no debates but different experience with you more advanced shooters.

Goal: Weapon control. I know a compensator will not make a significant difference but to me, every little bit counts. Muzzle flash isnt a huge deal, but I do not want a "flame thrower".

I have looked at the BC2.0 and have heard mixed things about it. I was informed the Surefire FH556 is a good one along with the Black Rain Ordnance. I don't know many other brands on the market.

Rifle setup:
16" Carbine
DI gas system
H2 Buffer

The word "Practical" and Comps/MB's don't go together. There is nothing practical about them and from my POV, they are less than ideal.

With that out of the way, here are the reasons why you would run a Comp:

1. Competition shooting (and are very close to the finishing in the top 10 at every competition you compete in).
2. You are a female shooter and lack the strength to control a .223.
3. Run a suppressor (and want to protect the first baffle).

From reading your "needs" I do not see any of the above 3 listed so I am not sure why you think you need one. My follow up question is, are you going to use this gun in a defensive roll? Ever fired a comp inside a building? How bout at night? The words deaf and blind come to mind.

Now for the recommendation. The only comp I would use at this time is the BCM (followed up by the BC). Reason? They are the least annoying off all the comps, do a moderate job of killing flash and do not have that super annoying concussion feeling.

Clearly define your needs (not wants) and make sure to examine the negatives that come with your choices.

C4

samuse
07-30-13, 08:29
I've honestly not found one single comp that I could stand to leave on a defensive AR.

This.

All the new ones are still obnoxiously loud and really don't do much...

midSCarolina
07-30-13, 08:42
1st... there should be a decent amount of threads on comps that you will just have to sort through to get good information.

2nd, the SF FH556 is a flash hider. The MB556 is the brake. I personally think SF is the best option unless money makes no difference to you and you want to go with the KAC TT. The muzzle blast on the SF is pretty bad but you are not going to get an effective brake / comp that doesn't have this issue. The KAC will "flash" on you sometimes and it is pretty significant but that is not every shot. I prefer flash hiders so i have limited exposure to breaks and comps but if I had to make an ordered list of my preferences this is it:

1. KAC TT
2. KAC MAMS
3. SureFire
4. AAC Breakout
5. PWS
6. BattleComp

Figure out if you want a comp or a brake... comps help with muzzle flip while brakes help with felt recoil. All of this has been discussed before so you should be able to get an idea of what would be best by reading through a few threads. Also, you might want to think about if you are planning to run a suppressor and who's suppressor you would be using because if you are, you might want to go with a brake that mounts that particular brand.

MistWolf
07-30-13, 10:53
...I can search all day long, in which I have, but I would rather get current up to date info. I have googled for the best compensator but all the threads lead into debates...

Get a Battlecomp BC 1.0. Why? Cuz I said so

The reason there's so much debate about brakes & compensators is because everyone has a different opinion as to which one is best, or even if one should be used. You're just going to have to turn your BS filter up high, sort through all the rhetoric, pick one and take a chance on it being The One. If you're looking for a cut & dried answer, mine above is as good as any

Iraqgunz
07-30-13, 13:25
The Battle Comp and Bravo comp have worked very well for me. Muzzle climb is virtually non existent and they both doing a good job with muzzle flash. The Z comp was pretty effective as well. One thing I noticed is that different ammo and loadings will also affect their performance as well.

jaxman7
07-30-13, 13:28
Agree with IG. Have a Battlecomp and BCM comp. Without getting too technical both work extremely well. The BCM is 2/3 the price of the BC if that plays into your decision making.

-Jax

TMS951
07-30-13, 13:30
I have a few Battlecomps in a parts bin. They have all been on carbines, for having the "least" concussion they still had too much.

I have found the Yankee Hill machine 5C1 phantom to be the best. Much like the A2 but a little longer to cut down on flash more. I couldn't be happier, my shooting buddies are happier to not have to stand next to my battle comps too.

The phantom it technically a comp too. It does not work nearly as well as the battlecomp to control muzzle rise, but its better at everything else.

YHM 5C1 (http://yhm.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_7&products_id=101)

RogerinTPA
07-30-13, 14:46
I have a few Battlecomps in a parts bin. They have all been on carbines, for having the "least" concussion they still had too much.

I have found the Yankee Hill machine FC2 phantom to be the best. Much like the A2 but a little longer to cut down on flash more. I couldn't be happier, my shooting buddies are happier to not have to stand next to my battle comps too.

The phantom it technically a comp too. It does not work nearly as well as the battlecomp to control muzzle rise, but its better at everything else.

Agreed. I have BCs on all my ARs except one, a 6920 with the phantom 5C2. I've found it is the most effective flash hider & compensator, for the least amount of coin. The concussion is on par with the A2, barely noticeable.

thecolter
07-30-13, 15:04
I'm running a BC 2.0 on my 16" rifle and a BCM Mod 0 on my 10.3" SBR. Both comps do a good job at taming muzzle rise and lessening the already small amount of recoil produced by a 5.56 AR.

During some completely non-scientific testing with both comps on my SBR, I did find that the BCM tends to do a better job at taming muzzle flash out of my 10.3" DD barrel. The BattleComp did seem to do a slightly better job of controlling muzzle rise over the BCM, but not by much. I honestly couldn't tell a difference when I came to sound/concussion between the two. Discernibly 'louder' than an A2, but nothing like some of the gamer comps out there.

I would recommend both, giving the edge to the BCM purely for the price point.

Sagara09
07-30-13, 17:18
I appreciate all if the experience shared. I am looking into a few right now and here is what I have considered in no particular order.

Battle Comp 2.0
Griffin Armament M4SD
SureFire MB556K
BCM Mod 1
YHM 5C1

The most I would be willing to spend is around 175ish. And all of these are under my max limit. I guess it all boils down to, which one I feel has the best and consistent reviews and ratings.

CoryCop25
07-30-13, 18:52
If I didn't have a suppressor, I would have a BCM comp on all my rifles.

eperk
07-30-13, 18:58

I have the proto tactical comp on my 14.5 middy. That's more of a recreational blaster... But every thing else is A2 fh.

I also have the Z comp. Like McDonald's "I'm lovin' it."

VIP3R 237
07-30-13, 19:01
I appreciate all if the experience shared. I am looking into a few right now and here is what I have considered in no particular order.

Battle Comp 2.0
Griffin Armament M4SD
SureFire MB556K
BCM Mod 1
YHM 5C1

The most I would be willing to spend is around 175ish. And all of these are under my max limit. I guess it all boils down to, which one I feel has the best and consistent reviews and ratings.

Look at the Griffin Armament Flash Comp over the standard M4SDII. I have a Flash Comp along with a BC 2.0 and the BCM comp and I feel that it is the best overall. Concussion is between the BC and BCM, muzzle control is better than both, flash is better than the BC and on par with the BCM, and cost is roughly $85. It is also compatible with GA's excellent suppressors.

RWH24
07-30-13, 19:06
What about the PWS FSC556?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_004H7tVgg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNMJHMOTl0g Surefire, BC and BCM

:cool:

davidjinks
07-30-13, 19:11
I have had excellent results with the KAC Triple Tap ranging from uppers with a 10.3" barrel up to an 18" barrel.

The downside to the TTT is that on 10.3" barrels with M193, the fireball is stupid. However, that's the only ammunition that did that to me. MK262, various 223 loadings, 5.56 BH 50 Gr., all excellent results with minimal flash and low concussion. Straight back push with little to no "crack" in the sound. Extremely smooth function with an A5 RE.

I've ran a Battle Comp and I did not like the downward push nor did I like the deafening sound it had. For whatever reason the crack off that thing hurt. The concussion was a little worse with the BC compared to the TTT. Flash mitigation was a bit better than the TTT with M193 but performed the same with all other listed loads.

Currently I'm looking at the KAC MAMS and the Griffin comps. So I do not have any experience with those, currently.

Blak1508
07-30-13, 21:17
I've been running the BC 1.0 and the BCM MOD 0 side by side for a while now. I run the BCM MD on a 16 inch DD V1 with the stock buffer system and the BC on a BCM 16 inch middy with a Vltor system running a A5H2 buffer. So far they are very close in rise and concussion, although I have to admit I am partial to the BCM MOD 0. Even though the BCM build has the A5 system I feel as though my follow up shots are bouncing back on target quicker with the DD than the AR with the BC. I am sure other factors are influencing this (round count being one) I have maybe 5000 through the DD and only 2000 through the BCM. I really do not think that you could go wrong with either of them but I really would give the BCM a strong look. I have not shot the griffin but I have heard good things about it also.

Sooner or later I will switch up the MD's to really drawl a conclusion to which I prefer, but as I said they are both GTG.

markm
07-31-13, 09:16
I also have the Z comp. Like McDonald's "I'm lovin' it."

It's ridiculous on a 14.5 middy. The only time I didn't like it was shooting on the High Power range with the metal awning.

That made it loud. In real world shooting, it doesn't bug me.

Hmac
07-31-13, 09:34
I have BattleComps on most of my rifles including two 11.5 SBRs. They work well for me in that they add a component of muzzle control even beyond what I can achieve with training and practice. There's a little more blast and concussion than with an A2 and I probably wouldn't put one on a home defense rifle but that's not a problem for my use.

I think they're worthwhile and advocate them as a useful addition to some rifles for some uses.

sadmin
07-31-13, 09:46
OP- here is a good 4 part comparison series.
http://youtu.be/ZtVB4IubWyc

I've owned them all; the z-comp and seekins were some of the best along with mb556k and fsc556. For what it's worth, now that the a5 is in play, I'm back to using the Triad or Vortex

cgjane
07-31-13, 10:49
IMHO, if you are not mounting a can, a2 all the way.

The only rifles I have my AaC breakouts on are my 10.5s that I run an AAC can. The 14.5s run a2s...

Tzook
07-31-13, 11:10
OP here is something a little different that I've had a bit of trigger time on lately. I feel that it does a good job of keeping the muzzle blast away from the shooter, and helps mitigate muzzle flip throwing all that forward.

Normally I'm not at all a fan of comps and brakes because of the concussion, I'm a long time A2 fan.

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Kaw_Valley_Precision_22cal_Linear_Comp_1_2x28_Bla_p/kvp-linear223-blk.htm

eperk
07-31-13, 14:59
OP here is something a little different that I've had a bit of trigger time on lately. I feel that it does a good job of keeping the muzzle blast away from the shooter, and helps mitigate muzzle flip throwing all that forward.

Normally I'm not at all a fan of comps and brakes because of the concussion, I'm a long time A2 fan.

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Kaw_Valley_Precision_22cal_Linear_Comp_1_2x28_Bla_p/kvp-linear223-blk.htm I like it. I run a Levang style linear (Black Hole Weaponry) comp on my 18" middie. I like the looks of this one much better.

Tzook
07-31-13, 15:16
I like it. I run a Levang style linear (Black Hole Weaponry) comp on my 18" middie. I like the looks of this one much better.

I don't have any time behind a Noveske KX3 but I'm under the impression that it feels similar. Its certainly a different take on a comp, but I can really appreciate that it keeps all the concussion and noise away from the shooter. I think the noise levels behind the gun are drastically reduced with a comp like this.

My friend and I are currently working on a review of this product that should be finished up in the near future, either him or I will definitely post a thread about it with some video and a more in depth review, but those are my intial impressions.

Sagara09
07-31-13, 17:05
The A2 is old technology. It works well but I would like something more up to date.

Please don't give me the whole "The Military still uses it and it was designed by the government." BS. I work for a military contract on AH-64 Deltas and I know Government quality. Shall we say, they break A LOT and easily. Not to mention they have been updated a few times and we are soon getting out Echo models.

Anyway, I just want to get something that newer and proven to work. So far the PWS FC556 is looking to be the way to go for me. I am not a High Speed and Tactical type of shooter.

VIP3R 237
07-31-13, 17:17
Anyway, I just want to get something that newer and proven to work. So far the PWS FC556 is looking to be the way to go for me. I am not a High Speed and Tactical type of shooter.

The PWS is an interesting design. It controls the muzzle, and with some ammo flash is suppressed fairly well, with others its a flame thrower. However in comparison to the newer hybrid devices such as the Griffin, BCM, and Battle Comp the PWS has much more concussion and noise.

TurretGunner
08-13-13, 19:08
Looking hard at the griffin mounts. I am in love with their Can's and the price is more paletable than surefire.

http://griffinarmament.com/accessories/centerfire-muzzle/taperbrake/ specificaly to run on a SR15. Anyone have any experinces with that vs the http://griffinarmament.com/accessories/centerfire-muzzle/utmflashcomp/

Zane1844
08-13-13, 19:34
I think the BCM comp is good.

It is louder than the A2, concussion is not too bad either.

I am not sure if it will blind you at night though.

Ned Christiansen
08-13-13, 20:06
Comps and brakes don't bother me at all. But they bother my neighbor on the line and if he has one it bothers me. For competition, hunting, target shooting..... maybe. For anything else, training, duty, HD, etc...... my $02 is absolutely not. I see them as a hazard. In classes I have gone so far as to request that students having the RRA or Mini-Y comp, put a steel sleeve over them when they are permatached. I made these sleeves just for this situation-- that's how offensive these things are. Better yet when we can get them off especially since we almost always have A1 and A2 flash hiders available for $5.

I have not experienced every comp out there but every one I have seen, including my own mind you, and most of the more well-known ones, has been anything from an inconvenience to a distraction to a danger. Next season we will not be using the sleeves any more-- it's just gonna be a TD1 thing, before zeroing, if you have a brake/comp, follow me, we're gonna sell you (or loan you for the duration of the class) an A1 or A2. Probably go with all A1's so as not to have to mess with clocking..... enough time is used on zeroing that I don't want to spend extra time getting A2's just right.

Zane1844
08-13-13, 20:23
Well, when I think I had things figured out gear wise, I always find out I am wrong. :D

So when taking classes/ HD roles, lets say the BCM Comp, is a no-no?

Ned Christiansen
08-13-13, 20:38
I have not seen that one in use.

Ned Christiansen
08-13-13, 21:55
I said, shut..... the hell.... UP!!

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo125/NedChristiansen/2baaaa.jpg

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo125/NedChristiansen/2baa.jpg

jaxman7
08-13-13, 22:02
Well, when I think I had things figured out gear wise, I always find out I am wrong. :D

So when taking classes/ HD roles, lets say the BCM Comp, is a no-no?

Every time my buddy and I shoot on the line together he gripes and moans about my Battlecomp. Not a peep when using the BCM. Both are 14.5" barrels.

-Jax

Zane1844
08-13-13, 22:06
Every time my buddy and I shoot on the line together he gripes and moans about my Battlecomp. Not a peep when using the BCM. Both are 14.5" barrels.

-Jax

Do you know if it will blind you while shooting at night?

I have only shot with the A2 at night, and I think my flashlight was brighter than the flash from firing.

jaxman7
08-13-13, 22:12
Do you know if it will blind you while shooting at night?

I have only shot with the A2 at night, and I think my flashlight was brighter than the flash from firing.

I seem to be linking to this video of mine a lot lately. :)

Here's that same rifle I mentioned earlier bud at night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Q2taBv5xU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-Jax

Zane1844
08-13-13, 22:16
I seem to be linking to this video of mine a lot lately. :)

Here's that same rifle I mentioned earlier bud at night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Q2taBv5xU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-Jax

Thanks, you must shoot very fast. :D

Once fire season is over, I will go back to my shooting spot to find out how it effects me at night.

B Cart
08-13-13, 22:17
What about the PWS FSC556?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_004H7tVgg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNMJHMOTl0g Surefire, BC and BCM

:cool:

All of the comps mentioned here will do the job very well. FWIW, I have tried multiple comps, and settled on the PWS FSC556. I think it was the best I've seen at offering good recoil reduction, reducing muzzle rise, and offering some flash suppression.

That being said, I haven't tried the new BCM comp yet, but I've heard nothing but good things about it.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
08-14-13, 04:22
All of this is subjective and solely based off of the indivual shooters needs and wants. My BCM Comp Mod 0 has improved my own shooting by large amounts. My 14.5 Mid w/BCM Comp is by far the softest shooting AR that I and many of my coworkers/friends have shot. By reducing recoil and muzzle climb, it allows me to get another shot off on target faster than I could with the A2. I have no report as far as flash hiding as the majority of my shooting is done during the day. I did have a buddy complain a bit about the side blast, but it really isnt that bad.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f198/glockfire/DSC_0202_zps7b607945.jpg[/URL]

Boba Fett v2
08-14-13, 06:03
All of this is subjective and solely based off of the indivual shooters needs and wants. My BCM Comp Mod 0 has improved my own shooting by large amounts. My 14.5 Mid w/BCM Comp is by far the softest shooting AR that I and many of my coworkers/friends have shot. By reducing recoil and muzzle climb, it allows me to get another shot off on target faster than I could with the A2. I have no report as far as flash hiding as the majority of my shooting is done during the day. I did have a buddy complain a bit about the side blast, but it really isnt that bad.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f198/glockfire/DSC_0202_zps7b607945.jpg[/URL]

I'd like to try the BCM. I'm curious to know how it performs. Where are you in Colorado? We should link up.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
08-16-13, 18:03
Took the BCM Comp out again today, stood two feet adjacent to the muzzle as my wife fired. It really isnt that bad, if its truly bothering you then you may need to nut up ;)

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f198/glockfire/Rifles/DSC_0237_zps5e8d4baa.jpg (http://s47.photobucket.com/user/glockfire/media/Rifles/DSC_0237_zps5e8d4baa.jpg.html)

CD0311
08-17-13, 20:27
Did anyone else see Surf's (from specialyzed services group.. Not there anymore, wonder why??) youtube video comparing BC and BCM? Battle comp did a little better.

It's still fairly new but i want to try the White Sound FOSSA 556muzzle device.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uGCaNzZTzFg

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nXhGp9y8Wac

Tzintzuntzan
08-17-13, 22:56
Personally I don't have a problem with 5.56 or .223 side blast but that's probably because I use 12 gauge side blast as my baseline. If it were up to me, I'd worry more about muzzle flash and use something like a vortex or blackout flash hider. If I wanted to have some kind of muzzle control device I would pick a BCM, BCE, or similar to have at least some kind of consistent flash reduction.

Koshinn
08-18-13, 00:01
Personally I don't have a problem with 5.56 or .223 side blast but that's probably because I use 12 gauge side blast as my baseline. If it were up to me, I'd worry more about muzzle flash and use something like a vortex or blackout flash hider. If I wanted to have some kind of muzzle control device I would pick a BCM, BCE, or similar to have at least some kind of consistent flash reduction.

My 10.5" with AAC Brake (and underpowered PMC bronze .223) is about as much blast as 300WM out of a 18" barrel. Did a side by side test lol.

Tzintzuntzan
08-18-13, 00:32
Ouch, sounds like I need to get around the heavy calibers a bit more often :D

Though in all honesty how often would someone use a brake without a suppressor on an SBR?

Boba Fett v2
08-18-13, 00:53
I ordered the Griffin Armament NT4 Comp. Looking forward to giving it a try.

scoutchris
08-18-13, 11:17
The funny part about all of these comps and breaks is that at the end of the day they are all compared to a $5 A2. It's probably a sign.

mpom
08-18-13, 12:04
I ordered the Griffin Armament NT4 Comp. Looking forward to giving it a try.

Went with a similar comp, the Flash Comp. Have not checked out its flash hiding capability but decided to leave it on rather than go back to the BC I've had on for the last 3K+ rounds. Muzzle rise feels about the same, only down side is slightly higher weight than BC, no doubt due to prongs used for flash suppression. Need to stand to side and experience muzzle blast.
Mark

danpass
08-18-13, 13:59
I think the BCM comp is good.

It is louder than the A2, concussion is not too bad either.

I am not sure if it will blind you at night though.

I have an A2 FH on an A2 rifle and a BCM Mod 1 on a 14.5 middy and I wonder if the middy is louder for its length or loud-erer still because it is comp'd.

Zane1844
08-18-13, 14:10
I have an A2 FH on an A2 rifle and a BCM Mod 1 on a 14.5 middy and I wonder if the middy is louder for its length or loud-erer still because it is comp'd.

My first time using the BCM comp I took one shot without ear pro and found out it is very loud.

I switched uppers, both the uppers are 16"- the Comp'd one is a Mid-length though, and fired one shot without ear pro with the A2, and I could tolerate it just fine.

Side blast with the BCM comp for me, while a friend was shooting, was not bad.

So, the BCM comp is louder than the A2. It helps the rifle shoot much softer though.

Koshinn
08-18-13, 15:19
The funny part about all of these comps and breaks is that at the end of the day they are all compared to a $5 A2. It's probably a sign.

The A2 is not a comp nor a brake, but it is the "mil spec" muzzle device, so it provides an easy baseline.

There is no other sign besides that.

Boba Fett v2
08-19-13, 11:18
Went with a similar comp, the Flash Comp. Have not checked out its flash hiding capability but decided to leave it on rather than go back to the BC I've had on for the last 3K+ rounds. Muzzle rise feels about the same, only down side is slightly higher weight than BC, no doubt due to prongs used for flash suppression. Need to stand to side and experience muzzle blast.
Mark

I've always wanted to give the Griffin Armament comps a try. Reviews all seem to be very favorable and the price is right. I'll be dropping some money on a suppressor this year, but haven't decided if I want to go for the tried and true NT4 or a newer QDC suppressor. Since I've now got NT4 mounts for two carbines I'm sort of leaning that way, but I reserve the right to change my mind. ;)

BufordTJustice
08-19-13, 11:22
My 10.5" with AAC Brake (and underpowered PMC bronze .223) is about as much blast as 300WM out of a 18" barrel. Did a side by side test lol.

My experience re SBRs has been similar. Most people complain about comps/brakes on 16"/14.5" barrels, but most wouldn't think twice about grabbing a 10.5" entry gun for SD/HD. I've found that 10.5"/11.5" SBR's with A2's are just as brutal (and usually more so) than 16" guns even with Miculek comps.

Tzook
08-19-13, 15:39
I've always wanted to give the Griffin Armament comps a try. Reviews all seem to be very favorable and the price is right. I'll be dropping some money on a suppressor this year, but haven't decided if I want to go for the tried and true NT4 or a newer QDC suppressor. Since I've now got NT4 mounts for two carbines I'm sort of leaning that way, but I reserve the right to change my mind. ;)

My buddy has a couple of older Griffin cans, a 22 and one of their first gen QD .556 cans. I think they're excellent, certainly rival much, much more expensive products out there.

TurretGunner
08-19-13, 15:48
got one of these inbound.....
http://griffinarmament.com/accessories/centerfire-muzzle/utmflashcomp/

Ill let you know how it compares to the BC, Dynacomp, Vortex, BCM and A2

Boba Fett v2
08-20-13, 00:44
Got the Griffin NT4 comp in the mail today. Ordered late Thursday night, shipped Friday and was in my mailbox on Monday. Very fast turn-around on the order. It seems to be a very solid product in terms of fit and finish. I'll get some pics up and share my thoughts on performance when I get a chance. So far so good.