PDA

View Full Version : "pink pistol"

m700m
08-03-13, 15:51
i am a "pink pistol." also, NRA member, supporter of our 2nd amendment, and, i am honest.. so, to M4car members, "am i welcome here"?(be honest.:confused:

Iraqgunz
08-03-13, 16:51
What is a "pink pistol" and would it be too much to ask for you to type some coherent sentences in proper English? This way you aren't mistaken for a troll.

Failure2Stop
08-03-13, 16:54
i am a "pink pistol." also, NRA member, supporter of our 2nd amendment, and, i am honest.. so, to M4car members, "am i welcome here"?(be honest.:confused:

Everyone is welcome here.

We have a preference for clear, correct grammar and punctuation for concise communication though.

Typos brought to you via Tapatalk and autocorrect.

.46caliber
08-03-13, 16:58
You've been here for a while. In my short time here the only thing I've seen that isn't well received is stubborn stupidity that refuses to learn.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

m700m
08-03-13, 17:00
Your welcome as far as I'm concerned, as long as I don't have to go the range with you.

yeah.. thats the honesty i was hoping for.. i can understand that we may not visit any ranges together, because, i do wear my my pink pistol/tcp "open." i'm a member of "mid carolina rifle club" here in SC, and, i do get some strange looks. i am in good standing at MCRC, and, some MCRC members who are also members here at M4carbine will know me as "donnie." anyway, thanks for your reply.

m700m
08-03-13, 17:06
Everyone is welcome here.

We have a preference for clear, correct grammar and punctuation for concise communication though.

Typos brought to you via Tapatalk and autocorrect.

I do not use grammer well.. I will try harder. Promise, i'm no troll

WillBrink
08-03-13, 17:12

By "pink pistol" I assume you mean of the Pink Pistol group? For those not aware:

http://www.pinkpistols.org/

You'll find M4C like any other place, some accepting, some not. But unlike most other forums, the mods here will keep unnecessary flaming, rudeness, etc to a minimum generally.

But do yourself a favor and right in sentences "Pink" types and non can actually read.

m700m
08-03-13, 17:35
By "pink pistol" I assume you mean of the Pink Pistol group? For those not aware:

http://www.pinkpistols.org/

You'll find M4C like any other place, some accepting, some not. But unlike most other forums, the mods here will keep unnecessary flaming, rudeness, etc to a minimum generally.

But do yourself a favor and right in sentences "Pink" types and non can actually read.
You are correct.

ALCOAR
08-03-13, 17:50
If you don't mind me asking....when you say you're a "pink pistol", does this mean your a member of the Pink Pistol Organization, or the gay gun rights organization?

Personally I have absolutely no problem welcoming members from the LGBT community into the world of firearms, or on M4C.net

Any firearm enthusiast that wouldn't accept those people into the gun community is the definition of a bigot, and therefore their opinion doesn't matter much anyways.

ETA...oops didn't see Will's reply, and then your reply above w/ the answer. So now that I know what we're talking about here, welcome to M4C :)

m700m
08-03-13, 17:51
If you don't mind me asking....when you say you're a "pink pistol", does this mean your a member of the Pink Pistol Organization, or the gay gun rights organization?

Personally I have absolutely no problem welcoming members from the LGBT community into the world of firearms, or on M4C.net

Any firearm enthuist that wouldn't accept those people into the gun community is the definition of a bigot, and therefore their opinion doesn't matter.

Yes. LGBT.

Rascally
08-03-13, 18:26
Yes. LGBT.

Does it change the way you shoot the rifle? Does it change your POA? Does it change the POI?

If not, then why bring it up? Is it relevant to the topic here?

I'm trying to understand why it's even mentioned..unless that's a tree balanced on your shoulder...

Rascal

m700m
08-03-13, 18:35
Does it change the way you shoot the rifle? Does it change your POA? Does it change the POI?

I'm trying to understand why it's even mentioned..unless that's a tree balanced on your shoulder...

Rascal
It is relevant to me as, I promote open acceptance. I have found, its best to be up front. It avoids what I like to call, future shock.

bulbvivid
08-03-13, 18:37

Rascal

Yep, I'm with you. Don't care, and to tell you the truth, not worth mentioning unless it is somehow tangential to another topic, such as getting typically Liberal people—for example, members of the LGBT contingent—out shooting and understanding their right to bear arms. This is not one of those topics.

jaxman7
08-03-13, 18:47
And Pink Pistol's stance on standard capacity mags, the second amendment, ownership of SBRs, surpressors, AR15s, concealed carry, online purchase of said equipment, civilian firearms training, stand your ground laws, etc. is....what? Not being a smarta$$ but want to know.

-Jax

m700m
08-03-13, 18:50
And Pink Pistol's stance on standard capacity mags, the second amendment, ownership of SBRs, surpressors, AR15s, concealed carry, online purchase of said equipment, civilian firearms training, stand your ground laws, etc. is....what? Not being a smarta$$ but want to know.

-Jax

We are on record in support/All of the above.

jaxman7
08-03-13, 19:01

Well if the above is true then I welcome your input here bud. I honestly do not agree-personally-with the LGBT lifestyle (southern boy here :)) but this particular shooting community has that wonderful ability to transcend differences and your said support of the topics I mentioned says a lot. Would love to get into your views of the current political administration but will leave that for another time.

-Jax

Rascally
08-03-13, 19:35

"We"..? Are you here as yourself, or as an official representative of a group? Perhaps it's the royal "We" ?

As stated before, a lot of us know how to read. Some of us even read "between" the lines. Educated bunch we are.

I would keep personal stuff as just that...personal. Public persona is different and non-confrontational, normally.

Sort of like "concealed carry".. LOL

Welcome anyway!

Rascal

ALCOAR
08-03-13, 19:45

Rascal

Yep, I'm with you. Don't care, and to tell you the truth, not worth mentioning unless it is somehow tangential to another topic, such as getting typically Liberal people—for example, members of the LGBT contingent—out shooting and understanding their right to bear arms. This is not one of those topics.

I disagree w/ you gentlemen on that matter....being a "southern boy" myself, and the fact I'm a proud hetero means that generally I'm never exposed to the LGBT lifestyle, and overall have very little understanding about it.

For instance, I never knew before today, that there was a whole community of LGBT folks that actually liked guns, and had an organization. I googled "pink pistol" after seeing this thread, and I would have never guessed that particular community to embrace guns, and more importantly the 2nd amendment. Just figured they were lock, step w/ the true liberal mentality....understandably considering the conservative mentality generally holds some form of disdain for their lifestyle, and sexuality.

So because m700m was open, and up front w/ this thread of his, I'm now a more educated person, and have a better "world" understanding than I did previously to reading it....regardless how small of a learning experience it might be.

That said, humans fully embrace the concept ignorance is bliss, and many choose to never try and learn or understand anything outside of their own unique ideologies.

Not saying anyone is wrong here, just pointing out the fact that I actually learned something new, and quite interesting because of OPs thread here.

m700m
08-03-13, 19:47
"We"..? Are you here as yourself, or as an official representative of a group? Perhaps it's the royal "We" ?

As stated before, a lot of us know how to read. Some of us even read "between" the lines. Educated bunch we are.

I would keep personal stuff as just that...personal. Public persona is different and non-confrontational, normally.

Sort of like "concealed carry".. LOL

Welcome anyway!

Rascal

Makes sense. If I were speaking with LGBT of M4carbine.net, I would speak of my membership here as, "we." So. Only in that context.

m700m
08-03-13, 19:53
I disagree w/ you gentlemen on that matter....being a "southern boy" myself, and the fact I'm a proud hetero means that generally I'm never exposed to the LGBT lifestyle, and overall have very little understanding about it.

For instance, I never knew before today, that there was a whole community of LGBT folks that actually liked guns, and had an organization. I googled "pink pistol" after seeing this thread, and I would have never guessed that particular community to embrace guns, and more importantly the 2nd amendment. Just figured they were lock, step w/ the true liberal mentality....understandably considering the conservative mentality generally holds some form of disdain for their lifestyle, and sexuality.

So because m700m was open, and up front w/ this thread of his, I'm now a more educated person, and have a better "world" understanding than I did previously to reading this thread. I believe I'm bettering myself through understanding the world we live in, and equally important, the different types of humans that inhabit it. Some might call this cultural learning.

That said, humans fully embrace the concept ignorance is bliss, and many choose to never try and learn or understand anything outside of their own unique ideologies.

Not saying anyone is wrong here, just pointing out the fact that I actually learned something new, and quite interesting because of OPs thread here.

There is much truth in your' post. Both cultures have a dark side which feed the Media/Politicians.

Army Chief
08-03-13, 20:08
There is room here for all; that said, keep in mind that this site has zero interest in the LGBT agenda, as it is firearms-centric and training-focused. Who you show your targets to at the end of the night and choose to clean your guns with on the weekend is entirely your own business. Sexual preference is not, to my knowledge, a relevant component to competence with a firearm. If you're discussing the latter, you will always be in the clear. If you wish to continually inject the former, then you're here for the wrong reasons.

Whatever you've got, shoot it well.

AC

m700m
08-03-13, 20:14
There is room here for all; that said, keep in mind that this site has zero interest in the LGBT agenda, as it is firearms-centric and training-focused. Who you show your targets to at the end of the night and choose to clean your guns with on the weekend is entirely your own business. Sexual preference is not, to my knowledge, a relevant component to competence with a firearm. If you're discussing the latter, you will always be in the clear. If you wish to continually inject the former, then you're here for the wrong reasons.

Whatever you've got, shoot it well.

ACMy only intent with this topic was to be open in the last place(gun forums, where I am sad to say, "in the closet", and nothing more

Army Chief
08-03-13, 20:22
My only intent with this topic was to be open in the last place(gun forums, where I am sad to say, "in the closet", and nothing more

Honesty is always appreciated. Be just as fabulous as you please, but kindly stay focused on the main thing (arms and employment thereof). My guess is that you will take more heat for choppy sentences and punctuation omissions than for anything else. It is admittedly a bit tough to decipher some of your posts.

You're here, and you're queer. We get it. Welcome. Now go talk about guns. ;)

AC

m700m
08-03-13, 20:26
Honesty is always appreciated. Be just as fabulous as you please, but kindly stay focused on the main thing (arms and employment thereof). My guess is that you will take more heat for choppy sentences and punctuation omissions than for anything else. It is admittedly a bit tough to decipher some of your posts.

You're here, and you're queer. We get it. Welcome. Now go talk about guns. ;)

ACAnd I do apologies. it does give me something new to work on.

Army Chief
08-03-13, 20:34
Use the tools that you have available, and all will be forgiven. We ask for nothing more.

AC

The Dumb Gun Collector
08-03-13, 20:40
Hey, as long as you like guns I could care less whether you like blondes, brunettes, dudes or ladies. Rock on.

TXBK
08-03-13, 20:45
By not being an owner or partner in the business entity that is m4carbine.net, I cannot answer the question regarding you being welcome here. Nor can anyone else that is not.

Is your support of the Second Amendment welcome here? Of course it is. Is your LGBT lifestyle accepted here? Not by me, and most likely not by anyone else without your shared beliefs.

By parading your immoral lifestyle here, in an attempt to force other's hand in the acceptance of such immoral lifestyle is unacceptable in my opinion. Stating that you share the same passion in firearms and the possession there of is no excuse for testing the waters here with your immoral beliefs. I find that this is par for the course for individuals with your persuasion. I actually more believe in your status as a troll, than I do your genuine support of the second amendment.

I did not know what "LGBT" was before today. I now feel dumber for knowing what it is. That lifestyle is taboo, and taboo is typically not accepted for a reason. As long as they are not waved under my nose, I generally leave personal decisions such as this alone.

I like hamburgers. Just because you like hamburgers too, does not mean that I welcome or accept you. This is just my opinion which I hold dearly.

m700m
08-03-13, 20:48
By not being an owner or partner in the business entity that is m4carbine.net, I cannot answer the question regarding you being welcome here. Nor can anyone else that is not.

Is your support of the Second Amendment welcome here? Of course it is. Is your LGBT lifestyle accepted here? Not by me, and most likely not by anyone else without your shared beliefs.

By parading your immoral lifestyle here, in an attempt to force other's hand in the acceptance of such immoral lifestyle is unacceptable in my opinion. Stating that you share the same passion in firearms and the possession there of is no excuse for testing the waters here with your immoral beliefs. I find that this is par for the course for individuals with your persuasion. I actually more believe in your status as a troll, than I do your genuine support of the second amendment.

I did not know what "LGBT" was before today. I now feel dumber for knowing what it is. That lifestyle is taboo, and taboo is typically not accepted for a reason. As long as they are not waved under my nose, I generally leave personal decisions such as this alone.

I like hamburgers. Just because you like hamburgers too, does not mean that I welcome or accept you. This is just my opinion which I hold dearly.

Point well taken. I respect your opinion.

Army Chief
08-03-13, 20:59
Going to lock this one up before it potentially goes sideways on us. Not because of the theme, so much as in recognition of the fact that the stated purposes of the thread have been served.

Point made. Question asked.
Point acknowledged. Question answered.

Since the only place for to go from here is a roll call of folks who either want to express support or indignance for a lifestyle choice, and since the issue they would be responding to is the very one that we've asked to treat as tertiary, there would seem to be little reason to keep this one rolling.

If anyone feels that this is premature, or being done with any particular bias, feel free to drop me a PM.

AC